Women I Have Known: 08 Irma

Story Info
Mature pimps friend for young lover.
2.3k words
4.26
3.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Women I have known: 08 Irma

8th in the series

2,371 words

9 minutes read.

Irma was a studious and attentive attorney who handled family issues and civil law.

I was visiting Grace (05) regularly after my route and routinely entering her home to leave half of my papers halfway across my routes. When I dropped them off one cold, snowy slick evening, I was leaving when I saw a face in Grace's window that I knew but couldn't remember from where or when. It bothered me when I realized I was not throwing the papers in the right yards and had to go back and straighten out where the papers were supposed to be thrown. I tramped through ankle-deep snow to retrieve the errantly thrown papers. The divots in the snow helped find most of them. We didn't see snow often, and it obscured my usual visual references. When that was combined with the distraction of the ladies' identification question, I had a lot to correct.

I was still distracted when I picked up the last half of the route, but no one seemed to be around Grace's, so the distraction stuck in the front of my brain. I was stumped and irritated with myself for the rest of the route.

When I finished, I was so unsure of my accuracy throwing the routes that I backtracked the entire last half of the route, making sure it was correct. Accuracy was the way to the twenty-five-dollar monthly Quality Service Bonus.

The newspaper owners were eager to improve service and were generous if their service standards were met consistently. I was among the best because it paid a lot, nearly fifty percent of the usual profit I gained from my original 100 paper route. I was throwing over three hundred papers every evening, so the twenty-five seemed small compared to the one-hundred eighty dollars I earned for throwing the route.

Collecting the monthly three hundred accounts absorbed hours and hours until I convinced about half of my customers to convert to quarterly billing, which made collections smaller each month but kept me in touch with my customers. I did have customers who would stiff me or move, or their neighbor was constantly stealing the paper. I kept those types of customers on monthly collections so I could work with them to get a paper even if, in two cases, it meant throwing a day-old paper to a neighborhood thief. A day-old paper seemed to appease a constant thief in two of my neighborhoods.

After my delivery, I was usually at Grace's around an hour after picking up the last half of the papers from her entryway. Instead, I was about two hours on this snowy day of mis-thrown routes. I entered cautiously and removed my rain gear and boots. I started up the stairs as usual, but as I approached the landing, I could hear Grace moaning like she was injured.

The noise was coming from the bathroom in the hall and was from down on the floor, so I asked, "Hello, Grace?"

There was a little louder moaning and no reply, so I opened the door to a dark room; the lights were not 'on.' The noise was from behind the door, meaning someone was in the tub.

I turned on the lights. A light bar of five bulbs lit the bathroom as though it was a TV set for the news. She moaned, "Where have you been, Dale? We couldn't wait, and now we need your help getting out of the tub. We went ahead to get a shower before you came back, But we got carried away, obviously, and now can certainly use your help."

I could see four knees and three breasts, the Yellow-haired woman I'd seen in the window, and Grace, all cooked-looking, sitting in the tub.

"Turn out that light."

"Oh God, Dale, we need you. Do you remember the star of the play I took you to see at the playhouse? This is Irma, the lead actress."

"Hello, Irma. I do recall. I am Dale. You had a roll that required your naked body to stand in the center of the stage as the curtain came down. Right?"

"Right you are. Hello, Dale."

Grace said, "Help me out of here first, Dale. I will help you get Irma out then."

By this time, I was used to seeing Grace naked, so I wasn't watching her as much as I was scoping out Irma. What I could see of Irma sitting in the tub was that the mystery of the carpet and drapes matching was settled in the negative as her pubic hair was brown and her head blonde. For some reason, that excited my libido and reinforced the strength of my erection while helping them up and out of the tub.

Standing in the bathroom were three adults, two covered only partially by their bath towels, and the third with eyes and thoughts on the next hours of the evening, growing an erection that pushed the front of my cotton pants out like a full balloon in my crotch.

Irma said, "Look what we are going to see. I have wondered about you, Dale. I hope you are as big as those erections always imply by the bulges you raise when you come into the offices to deliver our newspapers. Can I look?" She had already dropped her towel, gotten on her knees, and started unfastening my pants.

"Holy wonders of youth!" Irma said as she slid my pants down and saw I was commando and pointing at her face. She accepted her own challenge and devoured my cock deep into her mouth. The technique Irma employed was gentle with her touch. She massaged my balls, and as they began to load to fire come, she moved her mouth to suck my right ball into her mouth while humming a familiar song.

Humming and fondling didn't require more than a couple of minutes before I washed her tonsils and throat with powerful shots of come. She didn't expect me to have two coming episodes. Hence, as she removed my stiff cock from her mouth and was examining it and rubbing it against her cheeks, I came again, shooting her in the nose, eyes, and hair after the first shot hit her tits. I was completely empty but didn't lose my erection.

"Oh, Grace. You told me he was young and full of come, but you did not tell me he fired a double-barreled come gun. Wonderful, Dale, that was amazing, and I loved it."

"This kid is talented in ways we've not found before, Irma. Watch this."

Grace held the tip of my slimy cock in her thumb and finger. She pinched me hard, harder, and a lot harder. My knees began to buckle with the pain, and when she let go, I came again.

Grace pointed my cock at Irma, and the come struck her face with the first volley of white stringy come to erupt. Irma opened her mouth, Grace emptied me into Irma, jacking the last drops against Irma's lips.

Irma said, in a gurgling voice, "Kiss me!"

Grace was slower than I was, and when I kissed Irma, she snowballed me the entire load of come and saliva she had captured in her mouth. I sloshed it, strained it through my teeth, gargled a little, and then kissed Grace, leaving more than half in her mouth. Irma accepted a kiss and snowball from Grace, and then we all let the slime slip out of our mouths and slime ourselves down our chests, breasts, and stomachs.

We all watched it and felt it flow around our genitals. Grace said, "As your contribution to our orgy here, I want all of us to shave our crotch. I will shave Dale; you can shave Irma, and Irma will do the work on me."

I volunteered, "I'll shave each of you."

They didn't even discuss the idea before they both agreed.

I went into the living room, cleared the coffee table, and covered it with large bath towels. I had Irma lay down there. I kneeled at her crotch, and immediately, as she was still getting comfortable, I started licking her legs clear of come. I licked beside her pussy, and her front from her vagina to the bottom of her ears. I followed that with the razor. After the razor had her smooth as a newborn, I devoured her pussy for at least three minutes.

Grace was next, so Irma and I devoured her until she came.

While I was eating Irma, Grace had not been idle. She had produced toys. She had a long narrow curved tip vibrator cock that she lubed and inserted in my ass to massage my prostate. She also had remote-controlled vibrating Ben Wa Balls, which she placed inside both of their vaginas. She handed me two remote controls and said, "You have been sheltered from dildos and vibrators. I am going to make you come with this one while I have it in your ass. Are you ready, Dale?"

I was setting the controls on the vibrating Ben Wa balls as Grace lubed my ass. When she eventually penetrated, she inserted a thin, seven-inch soft-sided vibrator into my ass beside the prostate probe. She had two remote controls, and then she handed the toy box to Irma, asking, "Do you play with toys?"

"Yes, darling, I love my toys. I have a nine-inch dark brown vibrating cock, a rabbit, and a wand. I usually use the Ben Wa Balls when I go out on a date, so I can stay aroused the entire outing."

"Have you ever had a cock in your pussy with the Ben Wa Balls?" Grace asked.

"Ha. Yes, a real hard cock with Ben Wa Balls. The kid, Bruce, was ruined forever. He always wanted that afterward when we would meet, so I fired him from my lineup of sheep. He was the one I told you wanted his friends to come along."

"You cannot allow a whisper, Grace. Secrecy is the only solution unless you have the strength of character to withstand the gossip. When I fucked Michael, my oldest son, you'd have thought I had made him a queer the way the family screamed when they discovered us in a closet that Thanksgiving afternoon.

Even though he was twenty-nine, the court advised me that I was on probation before the Bar Association, depending on what the bar ruled. I stand to lose my license, which would put me back to hooking for money. I swore I would never hook again after law school, but who knows what life has in store, right?"

When they were upright and steady on their feet, Irma handled my cock with her nylon thong with a sodden crotch she'd removed from beside her purse on the hearth. Of course, I agreed and was led to understand that things would be like that until the group arrived.

Grace was having a light-finger food gathering for her book club the next day. They'd finished with 'Lady Chatterley's Lover' and were planning to watch the movie for the last two meetings after their food and drink. Still, the conversation about the reality of the book club finding a lover for all of them seemed to always overtake interest in any book. Only two of the six women were married, and each of those two had husbands who were victims of Erectile Dysfunction, so they were more interested in replicating the inferred activities of Lady Chatterley.

"Bring me off," Irma told me. "You suck my vagina and tongue, my clitoris perfectly. If you push a little harder, oh, that's it. Ooh, that is heavenly."

I was sucking her clitoris lightly until she calmed, and then I bit her firmly and steadily with my sharp front teeth. She rose out of her reverie and moaned in delight as I rubbed, and firmly teeth scratched her to an orgasm. The rolling orgasm was long and pleasure-filled enough that Irma began talking more and nastier. "This is the best, Grace. Your young stud is an excellent oral servant. I can feel his cock, holding his balls, and finger his ass, and he kept on pleasuring me without hesitation."

I had been quiet and observant of the two sixty-something-year-olds, and now I decided how to serve them to their satisfaction would not require a lot. I was watching what would make any young stud aroused. I was watching two sixty-year-old former runway models make cunnilingus seem like Christmas time. They were both singing and groaning the most erotic sounds; and were now engaged in fingering each other, and they had butt plugs vibrating, and then they both had vibrating Ben Wa Balls that I had the remote controls to operate.

Since they all had cold sores, they decided against any refraining from them kissing heavily.

Irma had her hand up to her palm against Grace's pussy with her fingers curled upward in Grace's vaginal canal. Quite quickly and abruptly, Grace declared, "Oh God damn you guys, I am going to come. And she did. She nearly broke her back, bridging upward to Irma's mouth and hand.

When we had all reached a sort of plateau of satisfaction, excitement, and energy, I left for the evening. I had exhausted them both since they were already wiped out from their playing in the tub, and they were, in fact, both asleep when I left.

I saw Irma the next day when I delivered papers to the County Offices. She came over to me and gave me a hug. The people in her office watched Irma closely as though they knew we had been nasty together last night. The reality is that I was eventually looked at with suspicion all over the town of four thousand as a sort of sexual predator. When the truth for all the reasons for my reputation was from incidents caused by that reputation.

The Christmas cards that year held more money from my grateful harem than the income from the route. I had only been the sex slave for Grace for five months at Christmas.