Women I Have Known: 10 Susan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan told them that since they couldn't find one, I would stand naked for them to see and figure out what they needed to brush up on for their test.

I then looked the group over closer. There were maybe fifteen blonde Karens, three with brown hair and one with black.

Susan said, "Strip." looking me in the eye with her sexy grin and eyebrow lift.

The shorts fell to my flip-flops, which were still there when I moved away. The two women were all hands, and with those contacts, I managed a half-hard effort but was not left with enough strength to rise hard.

One of the coeds felt challenged by my lack of reaction to her ministrations and said, "With a cock so willing, we have a cock not able. I have some Viagra one-hundreds. Do you think your health is okay for you to pop one of those?"

I hadn't used one before, but I'd read reviews and heard others remarking about how I could wind up with a hard-on for hours. She went out to her car and brought in a clone of some sort, but I declined because she bought it on the street.

The party ended when we all had to return to our lives the following day when the LAPD arrived to escort me home for more evidence discovery. They wanted me to identify the guy killed in my bed. I had no idea who he was.

I got to LA, another Officer met the plane, and the four of us went to the downtown office of the County Sheriff, where the LAPD gave up their trial jurisdiction in exchange for my custody supervision.

I wound up in jail for four days because the DA had a planned vacation, and I needed his signature to get released. He finally arrived, and I was immediately released, with the suggestion that I would not leave town.

I went back to work, where only one person knew what my night had been like, and all she wanted was a turn for her to do the things that Susan and Arlene laughed about in the break room.

Her name was Marge. She was the newspaper supervisor who kept appealing to the Police that I was not in LA when they wanted me to be because I was working long hours in Flint.

I eventually transferred to Alaska when a position became available to bid.

The rest, as they say, "Is History."

Watch for the 'Women I have known: series' for Arlene, Marge's stories, along with many others.

If this is worthy of a vote, please do it. Thank you, Experienced Storyteller.

12