Women I Have Known: 02 Elaine

Story Info
Her First Time
1.3k words
4.34
8.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thirteen hundred words and approximately five minutes to read.

Willadean, to avoid her father, spent that previous night at Elaine's house.

Read 'Women I knew Willadean' before this for the earlier story.

The following afternoon, Elaine was sitting on the Buick running board when I came out of the gym after football practice. Elaine, also eighteen, was described as a hot piece of ass that no one in our group of friends had ever even suggested that they fondled; because there were no rumors even of anyone having dated her.

I obliged her, and off we went to take her home. As we drove up her driveway, a string of cattle trucks was leaving full of what looked to be mature beef cattle. She said her dad had sold them in the field to a new meat processor for a premium price and that her mom and dad would be gone by now as they were flying to Hawaii for a two-week vacation.

We parked my Buick in the tractor shed and went into the barn to see who was around, and finding no one, we went to the ranch house and found no one home. There was a note on the kitchen work counter and an envelope with cash.

Elaine sat on a stool and counted the money first. The total was two hundred in small bills, with a slip of paper that she read and folded into her pocket without a word.

She turned on her stool and asked, "When will you need to be home?" as she knew I had a string to milk every day.

"About five-fifteen is as late as I should be started milking those four hundred tits."

"Can you have a serious discussion with me, Dale, a conversation that will be between you and me and no one else?"

"Yes."

"I have known you for sixteen years, Dale. I have never heard you gossip, so I will trust you with this secret. But, it needs to remain a private sharing."

I replied, "Tell me, and I will tell you if I can keep the secret." I laughed a little and then said seriously, "Elaine, I couldn't hurt you that way after all these years of being friends. I will keep my mouth zipped."

"Oh, good," Elaine said. Then she continued.

"I have never seen a penis, Dale. Can I see yours?"

"Yes. Where is this going, Elaine?"

"Well, Dale," She was hesitant to continue, "I was talking to Willadean last night when she stayed over, and she showed me her pussy and the love bites on her thighs. I want you to fuck my cherry, Dale."

"Willadean said you were tender, caring, not in a hurry, and knew for sure when she discovered that you were very good at eating her out, her ass as well as her vagina."

"She told you that?"

"Then she said she had sucked your cock until she had it all in her mouth and nearly down her throat. Willadean told me she was in love with your cock, but if I allowed you to fuck me today, it would be okay with her. She knows I waited for you. I hope you will fuck me now."

"Willadean also wanted me to tell you to give me lessons on eating her out because you were better at it than I am. Don't you love her clitoris? The way it tries to hide up in her folds of pussy is so different than mine."

"Different? How?"

"First, you have to promise not to laugh when I show you. I am so ugly down there that I will not even date. Willadean calls me mature and beautifully filled out. I call it deformed. I have been watching pussies at the gym, and no one has one like mine. I have seen my mother's pussy; she shaves all her hair off, and it is like mine, only larger. Come with me."

Elaine slides off the stool, and we go down the hall to a closed bedroom door. She opens and walks into the bedroom where her folks sleep. There are eye bolts, a mirror over the bed, and more eyebolts in the walls and the ceiling around the room. On one side, the wall beside the bed is floor-to-ceiling mirrors on closet doors. The other side of the bed is floor-to-ceiling windows. There are strange kinds and shapes of furniture and a 'toy box' sized footlocker at the foot of the bed.

As she lifted the lid on the box, she said, "These are the things my mom has for use with my father. I like to go out to that shed and watch them with my telescope while I masturbate. They have sex every night after going to bed at eight. Their lights are on until well past midnight most nights and often into the early morning."

"My father had to be hospitalized for two weeks after a tractor accident, and my mom had my 'Cousin Bob' come over the first day. She took him into the bedroom and closed the door at about three one afternoon. Bob came out around seven-thirty looking like he could barely stay awake from what he called 'ironic fatigue.'

I found that term in the pre-med texts at school. It means broken cock, basically. I suspect my mom had her way with him for those four hours. She came out of the bedroom at about seven-forty wearing a house coat she usually wears after her shower. But she had not showered and smelled like the pussy I smell on her panties."

"You smell your mom's panties? I do, too."

"Can you smell me?"

"Yes. I love your aroma because it seems to get my cock hard."

"Show me. That is what I asked of you earlier, and you did say, 'Yes.'"

I pulled my pants down, revealing my cock because I didn't wear underwear even then. Elaine positioned me sitting at the side of the bed, then placed a pillow on the floor and kneeled on it after she had my cock in her mouth. She asked me, "How do I get the come out of it, Dale?"

"I simply have to stroke it up and down. Do you want me to show you?"

"Elaine asked, "Like this?" as she did it perfectly, with a perfect feeling of squeezing pressure.

My mind was in shock, and happily racing me toward coming. I tried to get Elaine to let me loose, but she was determined to get me to come and didn't stop even after I started spurting come. She stroked and got her mouth on the tip but was laughing so much she had come everywhere and all over herself, me, and the bed. When she could stop laughing and squealing, she started licking it off of me. That caused my cock to get hard again.

I was kissing Elaine's asshole and fingering her vagina when she had her first orgasm. Noticed by Elaine, she asked me to play with my cock by sliding it up and down outside her vagina. We played and rubbed and kissed and licked, all the while getting more familiar with ourselves being with each other.

When I felt her oozing actively on my hand in her vagina, she was kneeling on the bed, with me kneeling behind her on the floor. Her shaking and moaning excited me, and without asking, I stood and inserted my cock's tip into her vagina. She pushed back to my pubic bone.

We froze in place, with me getting even harder as she spasmed around my cock. And then, she wiggled, and I pumped, and on we went. It was glorious. It was a surprise, it was short, and it was my first time!

We weren't passing out or fainting; we were newbies. We had just finished having unprotected sex. We had fucked.

She had sucked me off, jacked me off, swallowed my come, fucked me, and given her cherry to me.

I had eaten her vagina, fingered her to an orgasm, sucked her tits, eaten and rimmed her asshole, fucked her from the back, and taken her cherry.

We were lovers, and we were happy.