Women I Have Known: 01 Willadean

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We went into my bedroom, turned on the record player, and listened to Kingston Trio LPs.

We had laid down on my bed, and all except my cock froze. I grew a full hard-on, and it showed while lying beside Willadean. It was growing, and I was stricken. She reached over and held it. I instinctively pushed against her hand, seeming to ask for more. She reacted by grabbing my pants at the waist and removing them, only to start my cock flagging and waving in front of her. She smiled, pulled her top off, and then her bra. She moved to rub her tits against my cock, repeating the movements and sliding down with her mouth, swallowing the head, pulling back, and then again adding 2 inches into her mouth, and then a lurch. She was nose down in my pubic hair.

By now, I was stone hard, slippery, and slimy, oozing, throbbing, and waving a string of saliva and pre-come slime from the end. Willadean slipped her legs over me and, with her hand, guided my cock into her vagina, sitting down steadily until I was 'All In.'

She squirmed around and round, scratching the walls of her vagina all the way around. My cock could feel her vagina's wall as it slipped and rolled around inside her. We watched the skin constantly reshaping to seal our loving each other as her vagina's mouth stretched outward when she withdrew each stroke. We watched how her butt smashed my testicles repeatedly. The sounds of our slipperiness, skin slapping, and words of passion led to a sound I loved. It was a sensual, visceral, vulgar kind of primal moan of relief and joy she cried as she came.

The explosion of emotion from Willadean tripped my circuits, and I fired a full load into her fire-hot pussy. We continued to move against each other, and when the action revived the blood flow in my cock, we fucked softly and tenderly, during which Willadean was sobbing in relief.

She asked, "Dale will you fuck me from the back?"

We changed positions so I could insert myself into her vagina and slowly slide forward and back slowly. I picked up the pace as she matched my efforts; I was again approaching an orgasm.

I withdrew, and first, I licked ooze from her soaking wet pubic hair, labia, and vagina, then licked her crease from bottom to top and back. When I touched her clitoris with my tongue, Willadean shivered and again began to moan in a rolling cycle of loud to quiet. I held her hips down tightly, and then she became more active. I began to fondle her breasts and drug her chest downward as I pushed her hips down, positioned her asshole for my rimming, and began to rub her in a wet circle and swipe at her clitoris again.

"Dale, for fuck sake, fuck me. Now!" Willadean cried, almost sobbing.

My cock was as hard as ever, and it oozed and throbbed in synch with my

accelerated heartbeats. 'Boom! Throb.' 'Boom! Throb, push upward.' 'Boom! Throb push upward.'

Crashing through pubic hair and labia and slamming into the previous load of come still trapped in her tight pussy, the sensation, along with being much deeper into her cunt, was the freedom to move as I had wanted against Willadean's wet, firm, ass cheeks.

Willadean said, "Stop, Dale, Stop. I have to pee."

She clambered out of bed, opened the hall door, and crossed into the bathroom. When she returned, she said, "I think someone is downstairs. I heard the sound of a can being popped open. I was as quiet as possible but had already flushed the toilet when I came out into the hallway and heard the sound."

I said, "Lock the door and come back to bed." Waving my long hard cock at her, I said, "We are not done here."

Willadean entered the bed mouth first, sucking me to the back of her throat. I picked her up, placed her on the bed on her knees, climbed up behind her, and slipped my cock into the hair in her crotch. The sex from the rear allowed me to go deep, and once again, I came in her vagina. I slid out of her and filled my fingers with the come and pussy's ooze, and with her watching me, I sucked it into my mouth and said, "Kiss me now, and I will know it is more than just sex you want; you want to be a slut for me. Right?"

"Yes, I do. Am I doing a good job, Dale?" You are still hard; that was the second load you left in my cunt. I want one more load, and I want it all over my face and panties. Oh, that's right, I left my panties in my locker at school."

Willadean grabbed my ass cheeks, rubbed her hands on them, leaned forward and licked my balls, and then took my cock in her mouth as far as she could. She fingered her clit faster and faster and eventually had to concentrate on her fingers' grip and forgot about my cock and balls. She had another orgasm, and without hesitation, she sucked my cock all the way in and out faster and faster, seemingly without breathing.

I couldn't prevent my coming and could not control where to come. Willadean's eyes were blocked, her nose was blocked, and her hair was soaked and matted. I reached down, swiped my hand upward on my cock, and licked my fingers clean. Willadean then excused herself and went to the bathroom.

I had nodded off before she was dressed. She had gone out to the car to get the rolled-up clothes she had brought into the bathroom. When her makeup was comfortably spread out on the counter, she sprayed Arden perfume on her nipples, labia, and ass. She put bright red lipstick on, went into the bedroom, and stood over me on the blankets as I slept on my back. Lowering herself, she placed her mouth on mine, formed a tight seal, and kissed me awake.

Willadean said, "I have to go home. In the note, I said I would be home before eleven; it is a quarter to midnight. But first, Dale, you have a mess to clean up."

She pushed her vagina over my mouth and began to swing forward and back as I tried to lick her, hoping to get the rest of what we had together collected in her pussy while fucking. She stopped abruptly and said, "Dale, thank you for being the nice guy you are. Please don't ever change."

Willadean had shown she was more than a friend or wanted to be more than a friend. I got up and hugged her, kissed her goodbye, and said, "Willadean, I think I love you, too. I know my true love will share if you will."

A long silence, "She is welcome, Dale."

I said, "Willadean, please meet Willa." I took Willadean's hand and placed it on top of her vagina. She laughed, hugged me, and again gathered her clothes and offered a blow job, which I accepted.

She left her lipstick, the permanent type, all over my cock, ass, and balls. She complimented me, "The perfume you have is my favorite.

Willadean, to avoid her father, spent that night at Elaine's house.

12