Women's Boxing Dames

Story Info
Claressa Shields has fun with Australian Liz Cambage.
1.6k words
2.56
2.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers

In the basement of Boxing champion Claressa Shields house, located in the City of Flint, Michigan, things were definitely heating up. Claressa Shields is entertaining a special guest, tall and sexy, outspoken Afro-Australian Basketball Superstar Liz Cambage. These two lovely ladies might hail from different worlds but they were simply destined to meet. Claressa Shields is the queen of Global women's Boxing just like Liz Cambage is the undisputed queen of Australian women's professional basketball. This is a clash of Amazons, for real...

Bent over the bench, Afro-Australian Basketball Superstar Liz Cambage chanced a glance at Claressa Shields. From the moment they met, the other gal simply took her breath away. The tall, dark-skinned and muscular Black American woman looked absolutely gorgeous in a Black tank top and Black leather miniskirt. The dominatrix look worked for her. Claressa Shields grinned as she admired Liz Cambage's thick butt. The WNBA gal had one hell of an ass and Claressa Shields couldn't get enough of it. Tall, athletic women with big butts are totally Claressa Shields type, and there is nothing wrong with that...

"Ow," Liz Cambage yelped, and the six-foot-eight, curvy and athletic, brown-skinned Afro-Australian sportswoman grimaced as African American Boxing Sensation Claressa Shields spanked her big ass. Strong women sometimes need to get spanked by strong women and Claressa Shields always volunteers her services to a lady in need. After withdrawing from the Olympics, Liz Cambage was feeling down and was surprised to hear from Boxing champion Claressa Shields. Liz Cambage has always been curious about Boxing, and about women, and Claressa Shields was just what she needed. The two sportswomen forged a powerful sexual connection, and that's how it began...

"Hmm, the things I'm going to do to that big brown booty," Claressa Shields said, and she took out a Black leather belt and began to thrash Liz Cambage's ass with it. Liz Cambage gritted her teeth, refusing to give Claressa Shields the satisfaction of hearing her scream. Liz Cambage is the embodiment of minority female strength and power in Australia and she takes it very seriously. Claressa Shields playfully smacked Liz Cambage's ass, loving the way that thick brown ass of hers jiggled. Claressa Shields likes her women with attitude and altitude, and Liz Cambage, outspoken mixed-race sportswoman from Australia, has plenty of both...

"You're all talk," Liz Cambage said defiantly, and that statement got Claressa Shields dander up, as they say. Bent over the bench, with her arms and legs tied up, Liz Cambage was still oozing attitude out of every pore and Claressa Shields found that both sexy and infuriating. Claressa Shields walked around, and then stood right in front of Liz Cambage, whom she suddenly wished she'd gagged. Nah, when a woman is gagged, one cannot hear her screams and that's no good for a budding dominatrix like Claressa Shields. Oh yeah, Claressa Shields is going to get some respect...and screams, out of Liz Cambage of Australia.

"Bitch, you take that back," Claressa Shields snapped, and she slapped Liz Cambage hard across the face. Liz Cambage blinked in surprise, and Claressa Shields flashed her a mean smile. Claressa Shields loves to dominate other women. A while ago, Claressa Shields fought and utterly dominated Kazakh-German sportswoman and Boxing champion Christina Hammer. This was followed by a one-sided beating of another tall woman, blonde-haired French Canadian Boxing champion Marie Eve Dicaire. Hmm, another dominating so many lady Boxers, Claressa Shields was ready for a new challenge...

"Make me," Liz Cambage said, and this was followed by another stinging slap from Claressa Shields. Liz Cambage glared defiantly at Claressa Shields, even as her beautiful face reddened. Liz Cambage has always been stronger and tougher than most people, female or male, due to her lofty height of six-foot-eight and Amazonian build. Women or men, Liz Cambage has always stood taller and stronger than everyone else. Well, Claressa Shields is about to teach the tall Afro-Australian beauty that dominance and submission have nothing to do with height or built. Dominance is a mental game, and Claressa Shields is its queen...

"Hmm, I love a defiant bitch," Claressa Shields said, and she smiled and kissed Liz Cambage tenderly. Surprised by Claressa Shields kiss, Liz Cambage nevertheless kissed her back. Claressa Shields undid the other woman's bindings and took her by the hand. Liz Cambage grinned as Claressa Shields led her to a nearby king-sized bed, and laid her there. The young African American female Boxer looked at the gorgeous, overly tall, overly sexy, overly beautiful Australian Amazon lying on her bed. This was going to be good...

"Are you ready for some Australian pussy?" Liz Cambage asked as she spread her long, muscular legs invitingly, exposing her hairy pussy. Claressa Shields looked at Liz Cambage and grinned. The tall Afro-Australian woman had legs for days, and Claressa Shields couldn't wait to taste her. Every woman tastes differently down below, and Claressa Shields loves the differences. Claressa Shields kissed Liz Cambage and caressed her big ole tits, then went to work on her. Time for the mixed-raced, towering Afro-Australian beauty to experience the powerful lovemaking that only a strong African American woman can provide...

"I'm claiming this Australian pussy for the United States of America," Claressa Shields said as she grabbed Liz Cambage's long, powerful legs, and brought her face to her crotch. Liz Cambage held her breath as Claressa Shields inhaled her womanly scent and grinned, pleased by the fragrance emanating from the Australian woman's pussy. Claressa Shields buried her face between Liz Cambage's legs and began eating her pussy. Liz Cambage sighed happily as Claressa Shields tongue found her clit while her fingers slid into her pussy. Let the good times roll...

"Oh fuck yeah," Liz Cambage groaned, as Claressa Shields began working her fist into her pussy after giving her a tongue bath. Claressa Shields flashed Liz Cambage a savage grin, and proceeded to fist her. There is a certain art to fisting, a wonderful thing which can be shared between two strong women who aren't afraid to be daring in their sex play. Claressa Shields locked eyes with Liz Cambage while sliding her fist in and out of her vagina. Liz is a tall, strong woman who likes rough play and Claressa Shields is a strong woman who can dish it out, so the two are definitely a match...

"You will do as I say, bitch," Claressa Shields all but hissed at Liz Cambage, who winced as she withdrew her fist from her vagina. Liz Cambage felt pleasurably sore after getting her pussy stretched by Claressa Shields fist. What else did the American gal have in store for her? Claressa Shields stripped, revealing her curvy, dark-skinned and utterly sexy body. Liz Cambage admired Claressa Shields fine, hot body. Grinning, Claressa Shields straddled Liz Cambage, and sat on her face. Time for the towering Afro-Australian gal to get a taste of African American pussy, the best tasting pussy in the world, whom Mother Nature attached to the most difficult women in the world...

"Hmm yeah," Liz Cambage said, and she grabbed Claressa Shields thick ass cheeks as she began lathering her pussy with her tongue. Claressa Shields moaned softly as Liz Cambage smacked her ass and ate her pussy voraciously. Strong Black women love the way other strong Black women's pussies taste, and it's a beautiful thing. Liz Cambage fingered Claressa Shields pussy and butt hole while eating her out, and the Black female Boxer moaned in sheer pleasure, loving what her favorite overly tall, mouthy gal was doing to her. Black pussy tastes magically delicious so can a certain Australian lady be blamed if she cannot get enough?

"Eat this pussy," Claressa Shields squealed as Liz Cambage, emboldened, worked three fingers into her pussy while teasing her clit with her tongue. The two women began exploring each other with wild abandon. Liz Cambage put Claressa Shields on all fours and admired her big dark booty. Spreading her thick ass cheeks wide open, Claressa Shields turned around and winked at Liz Cambage. Smiling, Liz Cambage smacked Claressa Shields big round ass and began eating her ass. Claressa Shields closed her eyes as Liz Cambage worked her tongue into her butt hole. Nobody eats Black female booty quite like another Black woman, or a mixed-race woman in this particular case. Nothing wrong with that...

"Give me that ass," Liz Cambage said as she lathered Claressa Shields booty hole with her tongue. Liz Cambage had been wanting some of Claressa Shields ass ever since she watched her fight and utterly dominate MMA fighter Britney Elkin in her debut MMA match a while ago. Claressa Shields big booty looked great in those red shorts as she fought in the Octagon and Liz Cambage definitely wanted some of that. Liz Cambage is a tall, athletic, big-booty woman who loves other tall, athletic, big-booty women. Claressa Shields cried out as she came from getting her ass licked and her pussy fingered by Liz Cambage. Hot damn, the Afro-Australian Amazon actually got the job done! Isn't that frigging awesome?

"Hmm, that was amazing," Claressa Shields said to Liz Cambage as they lay in bed together, stark naked and happy as can be. Stupendous woman to woman sex has a way of doing to lesbians and bisexual women. Nothing wrong with that at all. With the Olympics out of the way, the tall, athletic and highly competitive Liz Cambage feels like taking up a new challenge and Boxing is as good a sport as any other. Claressa Shields is more than happy to show Liz Cambage the ropes, in and out of the ring and in and out of bed. When the chemistry is right, why fight it?

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers