Women's Studies 201 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marsha smiled but as she walked Desiree to the ladies, responded, "You're right and I'm afraid my roommate, who is in the class, will press me. Do you mind if I tell her?"

"No," Desiree grinned, "so long as you feel she will not pass it on. And excuse me, I better get in there before I have an accident."

"I have to go too," Marsha said as they both entered the thankfully vacant ladies room and went into adjoining stalls.

Marsha rucked down her pants and quickly began to pee rather loudly as she heard Desiree in the next stall, pull down her undies and let loose what sounded like a major plop into the bowl. Marsha decided that she wouldn't push Desiree too far so she quietly put herself together and after washing her hands, slipped out of the room.

Desiree did not hear anything as she was so relieved by her defecation, and happy that she had not gone in her panties. She was now annoyed at Prof. Sullivan for this close call at such a supreme embarrassment but she calmly wiped herself thoroughly and recalled that she did indeed have an orgasm when Prof. Sullivan had inserted the cylinder anally, so perhaps she hadn't totally been victimized. "And I'm getting extra credit, too, in the bargain," she laughed to herself.

12