Wonderbust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I totally understand," Drew responded.

Jerking off Fridays in the pool office was now off the table because the group was not going out afterwards anymore. Abbie would wrap up the study sessions saying, "Okay, now go take care of your thing," with a smirk. But as Adam hoped, he did get to see Abbie a few more times thanks to Drew. They ended up at the same parties and clubs on the weekends, and Drew would go over to talk to Abbie, and eventually Adam would also be saying hello to Abbie.

Only three weeks after their breakup, the casual chat slowly turned into Abbie and Adam dancing together. Drew could tell Abbie had a few drinks in her, and quickly Adam's hands were all over Abbie, running up her sides and grabbing her firm butt.

"Why don't we go back to the duplex?" Adam asked loud enough for Drew to hear.

"That's not a good idea," Abbie responded, though she kept swaying along to the music with Adam.

"I mean all three of us," Adam said, glancing over to make eye contact with Drew. "We can catch up."

Abbie laughed a little, "I still see Drew all the time. He is NOT an asshole." After letting the implication linger for a moment, Abbie said hesitantly, "I don't know," and then while grinding her ass back against Adam a little, "Is Drew even ready to go?"

"Sure, I can go back," Drew offered, trying to help his friend.

A short time later, Drew was hanging out on the couch with a tipsy Abbie, admiring how her top once again showed off the unbelievable swell of her full, round breasts, while Adam fixed the group drinks. Drew left to go to the bathroom, and when he returned Adam and Abbie were intertwined on the couch making out. Drew decided to head upstairs to his bedroom.

"No Drew, stay with us," Abbie complained when she saw him heading up the stairs.

"I'm tired, I'm going to sleep," Drew offered.

"Well leave your door open in case I need you to save me from Adam," Abbie asked.

"I don't think so," Drew said with a laugh.

"Please?" Abbie pleaded, Adam sucking on her neck.

So Drew left his door open as he entered his room. He also lay down with his head on the foot of his bed. From his vantage point, he could see the tops of Adam and Abbie's heads, but most of their bodies were blocked by the second floor landing and the back of the couch. So he mostly stared at his ceiling.

Drew could still hear their wet, passionate kissing and lip smacking. "Let's go to my room," Adam whispered.

"No," Abbie whispered back. "This was a bad idea to start. We're staying out here."

"Fine," Adam retorted, "then Drew is going to hear us."

Drew heard more kissing and then long, wet, sucking sounds, followed by Adam whispering, "I really missed these." Then he could hear the sounds of bodies moving around, and clothes being discarded, followed by more kissing.

"Hey Drew?" Adam called up. "You still awake?"

"Yeah," Drew yelled back.

"Did I wake you?" Adam called.

"Not really" Drew responded.

"Good, because I'm about to fuck Abbie, and apparently she wants you to hear it because she won't go back to my room," Adam said with a laugh.

"Adam!" Abbie scolded, which was quickly cut off by a soft "ohhhhh."

Drew lifted his head to look into the living room, but could only see Adam's head and the top of his back. They were fucking in missionary. With a sigh, Drew took his cock out. If he couldn't beat them, he could join them.

Drew was impressed by how long the hard slapping sounds came from the living room. Adam was fucking her hard and fast, and he was unrelenting. Drew imagined what her bare breasts would look like, flowing up and down over her chest, from a hard and steady fucking like that one. Then Abbie began whimpering in time with the thrusts, followed by occasional low moans, and Drew really felt himself getting turned on. She sounded so sexy getting fucked. After several minutes of listening to skin slapping against skin and Abbie's sexy whimpers, Drew heard a rustling followed by her exclaiming, "Oh shit!"

Drew lifted his head again and discovered Adam had shifted the pair around so Abbie was now straddling him and riding his cock, facing in Drew's direction. Abbie was riding but Drew could tell that Adam was also fucking his cock hard up into her pussy. Drew could see Abbie from her big breasts upward, and each thrust by Adam jarred Abbie's full, dangling tits. Abbie's chest was flushed, and her green eyes had a dreamy quality in them. And then she looked up at Drew and their eyes locked.

"Oh fuck!" Abbie exclaimed, but she didn't move to cover herself or look away. She kept looking at Drew, and from his motions she could tell that he was jerking off as he watched her toned, naked body getting fucked hard. Her big breasts bounced up and down as her downward pushes met Adam's upward thrusts. Her pink nipples bounced up and down as her heavy, round tits jiggled, a slight sheen of sweat reflecting the light on her chest. Adam was fucking her so hard that Drew could hear the wetness of her pussy in the slapping sounds their skin made when their eager bodies came together.

Watching Abbie fuck sent Drew's arousal into overdrive, and he felt his orgasm approaching. "Fuck, I'm going to cum!" she moaned, her eyes still locked on Drew's. "I'm going to cum! I'm going to..." she gritted her teeth and threw back her head, her huge, firm chest proudly on display as she orgasmed and screamed, "Cummmminnnnggggg!!!"

Drew exploded through one of the most intense orgasms of his life, the pleasure overwhelming all of his senses. When he opened his eyes again and looked back into the living room, he was just able to catch a glimpse of Abbie's taut, bare ass as she fled towards Adam's bedroom. Adam slowly followed her.

To Drew's great surprise, Adam and Abbie did not get back together after their rebound fling. Abbie claimed the night was a mistake, but it helped her get Adam out of her system, and Adam seemed to feel the same way. Drew and Abbie didn't speak about watching each other that night. And somehow Adam and Abbie emerged as friends when Abbie said she didn't want to date Adam again, and Adam said that he understood.

The campus emptied out for what was known as "Winter Study Break." Drew and Abbie, because of travel schedules, discovered they were among the few students who had already returned on Thursday night, before classes resumed Monday. They decided to grab some take out for dinner and have a few drinks while watching Netflix at the duplex.

As they lay on the couches after dinner, Drew said, "You know, I can't help but find it strange that you and Adam are now just good friends."

Abbie took a sip from her third vodka cranberry of the evening and said, "I don't know how to explain it. It's like... to be honest, I always have to wonder if a guy is into me because of my personality or my tits. I always knew Adam loved my tits, but he's not getting them anymore and he still wants to be friends with me. And from his side, I think there are very few women willing to be friends with him and a female friend is a good and useful thing to have. He's told me as much."

"Wow, that's... honest alright," Drew responded.

"You don't want me to be honest?" Abbie asked with a raised eyebrow.

"No, I LOVE that you can be that honest with me," Drew quickly replied. "You have to wonder if a guy is into you for your personality or your tits. That's always how you have to think?"

With a sigh, Abbie sat up on the couch and then spoke. "I was always a bit of a tomboy. I've loved swimming since I was little, and it gave me broad shoulders and muscles that were maybe not sexy, along with huge thighs. I was not classically attractive in the teenage girl sense. My breasts grew in gradually but steadily over time. I seemed to grow a cup size every year. I had A cups by the 5th grade, then Bs by 6th, Es by the start of my junior year. A lot of other girls got their breasts all at once, like over a summer. I was worried mine would never stop growing.

"At first they were very irritating. It changed my stroke in swimming and seemed to get in the way of a lot of activities. My parents and doctor seriously considered that I should get a breast reduction before my senior year, because these things could give me back problems later in life. But I also noticed that a lot of cute boys who used to walk right by me in the hallways suddenly went out of their way to say hello. And they went from mostly ignoring me to doing goofy things around me or trying to get my attention. I never did anything more than heavy petting with a boy until my senior year. In fact, I briefly considered that I might be a lesbian because I went to an overnight swim meet at the start of my senior year and my roommate, who was really good friends with me, asked if she could touch my boobs. She like weighed them in her hands and ran her fingers over my nipples and it felt really good, really sensitive. Am I telling you too much?"

"No," Drew responded. "You've already let me cum on your chest because I had blue balls, this is nothing compared to that. You can ask me anything you want, if you want, but I really want you to finish your story."

"I kind of love that just spending time looking at me in my swimsuit gave you blue balls," Abbie replied with a smile before continuing. "I was 18 before I had my first sort of sexual experience. I got a job spring of my senior year working as a golf cart attendant at a local golf course that was managed by a friend of my dad. I wanted to earn some money to spend during college before I had to start training with the university swim team here over the summer. Many of the older golfers openly stared at my big breasts in the tight button down shirt the golf course gave me to wear, but they also tended to tip very well. I often made $300 a day in cash tips, in addition to my regular pay, for five hours of work that wasn't really hard. I was handing out drinks and snacks from the cart, and making sure the beers stayed cold and restocking the supplies.

"My dad's friend who managed the course was older, in his early 50s, and he had been very nice to me and treated me well during my job. By the middle of the summer, he could not stop staring at my breasts whenever he came to the cart to check up on me. One late afternoon, I was feeling a little bold and flirty after dealing with flirty older men all day, and I told Bob that I didn't know what to make of him staring at my chest while he talked to me. He laughed this deep, easy laugh, quickly apologized, and said he was very sorry but I was torturing some of the poor old men who golfed there and could not stop staring at what he said was my amazing body. For some reason, the way he laughed about it, not becoming defensive or nervous, and how he seemed genuine in his apology, put me at ease. I felt like I wanted honest feedback, so I told him I didn't want to be torturing anyone. He laughed again, being careful to only look at my eyes, and said it wasn't my fault at all. I was making the golf outings even better for the old guys. I asked if there was something I could do, should I wear a jacket or something. Bob said to keep doing exactly what I was doing, I was probably the highlight of some of these guys' days and he was sure it was making me great tips.

"At the end of my shift that day, I went to check out with Bob in the clubhouse office, though I normally didn't check out at the end of the day. To my surprise, I found him jacking off behind his desk in the office."

Drew laughed loudly and yelled, "So you walk in on everyone! It's your thing!"

"Shut up," Abbie responded while playfully slapping his arm. "Anyway, I told Bob I was sorry for walking in on him and he said don't worry about it, but he also didn't move to put his cock away. I asked if I should leave and he said no, close the door. I don't know why I did it, maybe because he told me to and he was my boss, but I closed the door. He started jerking off again with me standing there, eyes glued to my breasts. And I don't know why I did this either, it's not like I was into him, I just felt like it, but I undid the buttons at the top of my shirt. I pulled the top down a little so he could see my bra, and he came quickly, groaning loudly as he came. It felt satisfying somehow, like I had helped him, and I had gotten him turned on and then helped him get off. I just let myself out of his office while he sat there.

"The next morning Bob asked to speak to me in his office before I started my day. He started off apologizing immediately, said he was inappropriate, and he felt bad about what he had done. I told him not to feel bad about it, I wouldn't have unbuttoned my shirt if I hated what was happening, and I had felt bad torturing him. He asked me if I was into older men, and I laughed, then apologized because he looked so hurt when I laughed. I said he had always been nice to me, so I had done something nice to him, and it just needed to stay between the two of us. I better not hear he was blabbing about it to his friends, which I doubted he would do because my dad would probably kill him if he found out. As long as he didn't try to propose to me I was fine.

"Bob laughed at that proposal line and said he hadn't even touched a woman intimately since his wife died three years ago. For some reason that made me really sad, and I said I was sorry to hear that because he really was such a nice guy. I thought about it and said if he could be discreet and not be creepy about it, I might let him touch my breasts a little in the future. His demeanor changed noticeably, and he said he had to admit that he'd fantasized about touching my bare breasts since I had started working at the club. He couldn't get them out of his mind, he had never in his life seen a pair of breasts like mine. I thought about it again for a moment and decided it was fine. I said he could touch them if he wanted, I said it might get him past his hang up of not having touched anyone since his wife.

"I started unbuttoning my top again, enjoying how quickly he got worked up, breathing heavy, his eyes laser focused on my chest. That was when I figured out there was this power in my body. I took my shirt off, and then my bra, and he gasped when my breasts popped free. Like actually gasped. I could see through his slacks that he was rock hard, and I was kind of proud that I did that just taking off my top. He reached out tentatively, running his big, rough palms over the smooth skin of my breasts, and I could hear his breath catch in his throat when he made contact with my nipples. He brushed my hardening nipple with his thumb and sighed this contented little sigh. I said I had to get to work, so he reluctantly let go of my breasts and I put my clothes back on and headed out.

"I didn't see Bob the rest of my shift that day, so I went to check out with him at the end of the day, and he just thanked me profusely. He said my breasts were amazing, he was so happy I had let him feel them, and he couldn't get the thought of them out of his head all day. I loved that this older man was totally infatuated with me, and getting to hold my bare breasts for two minutes had thrilled him so much. Feeling very proud of myself, I told Bob that, as he needed, he could do whatever he wanted with my breasts. He immediately asked if he could fuck them. I thought about it and told him, don't let this get out of hand, only my breasts, and closed the door to his office.

"I took my shirt and bra off again and got down on my knees. He could not get his dick out fast enough. I thought at first he would want me like over his chair, but he stood up, spat wetly into his palm for some lubricant, and briefly fondled my breasts before squeezing them together around his cock. I could feel him sliding back and forth between me, more than I could see it, because I turned my head away. He was pushing my breasts in from the side and moaned a little, and I could kind of feel how hard he was against my chest. He didn't take long before he said he was going to cum, and I wasn't sure what to do with it but didn't want to make a mess. So I took some Kleenex off his desk and covered the top of my breasts with them, and he sort of came into the Kleenex. But I was inexperienced, so a lot of his cum dribbled down between my breasts and it took a while for me to clean myself up afterward, the whole time with him watching and thanking me."

"Wait a minute," Drew cut in. "If this was your first sexual experience, how did you know to get down on your knees? And how did you know you needed Kleenex."

"Well all girls by high school know boys shoot cum, and it makes messes and can get you pregnant," Abbie responded. "And earlier boyfriends had asked me for tit fucking, and I said no but was curious what it was, so looked it up online. The pictures and videos I saw, the girls were down on their knees, I didn't learn you could do it... other ways until later."

"Anyway," Abbie continued, "Two days later Bob fucked my tits again in his office at the end of my shift. Two days after that he came to visit me on the course and we snuck off behind a supply shed. He asked to suck on my nipples, which I allowed. It felt very strange to be standing out in the open with an older man sucking on my breasts and licking my nipples, but it felt thrilling at the same time. He took his cock out and started jerking off while sucking on my breasts and eventually came right there, shooting his stuff into the grass near our feet. About a week later we had a mid-season party at the club for employees. I wore a black dress with a halter top, and he said I looked amazing again and asked if I'd go into one of the private powder rooms with him. He ended up fucking my tits again in the powder room, and when he got close I didn't want him to make a mess on my clothes so I took his cock into my mouth and let him cum in my mouth. He almost screamed when my lips closed over the tip of his cock. Unfortunately I had to leave the party because my chest was all red from him fucking me there.

"The next week Bob asked to speak to me in his office again. He said I was an amazing young woman, but he felt really bad after I had to leave the party, and it helped him realize we should probably stop. I said that was fine. I worked another two weeks at the club, and he gave me a thousand dollar bonus check when I left at the end of the summer. He said it was for college and he had always planned to give it to me, but I still kind of wonder if I would have gotten that much money if we hadn't started fooling around.

"Speaking of painful erections, I can see yours and it doesn't look comfortable in those shorts."

Drew responded, "Please, your story is amazing. It's driving me absolutely wild, yes, but it's unlike anything I've ever heard. Please don't stop. What else happened?"

"Well if you're sure you won't cramp down there..." Abbie began before resuming, "When I got to college, swimming consumed my summer. Then the rest of the freshmen showed up and there were some wild parties. I got groped a ton in tight spaces, which was not cool, and never started happening until I got to college. I hooked up with another swimmer for about two weeks. We started with a drunken make out at a party, and he ended up being my first blowjob. But then..."

"Wait," Drew interrupted, "What happened with the swimmer and the party?"

"It's boring, you won't care," Abbie responded.

"I want details!" Drew insisted.

"You're a perv," Abbie responded, but with a smile. "Well, we were messing around naked one night, and I decided to go down on him. I didn't really know what I was doing, but I heard stories and read dirty romance novels. It didn't matter because he blew pretty quick. He warned me he was going to cum and I wasn't ready so I just let him blow in my mouth and swallowed it. I've never spit."