Wonderful Daddy Issues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You need to be controlled, johnnie. Deep inside you've always known that one day your prince charming would come along and make you his bitch. Take you, use you, mark you as his property. I am your prince, baby girl, and you are my princess. Never forget that."

"But daddy, won't I ever be able to cum anymore?" I whined.

"When and where I say and only then unless you're being fucked and can't help yourself. I own your orgasms as I own you."

I couldn't help myself. I hugged daddy pressing my face against his tight stomach. "Yes, daddy," was all I could say.

Daddy sent me back to my rented condo. He told me to think about what he told me. He said that if I was serious, to return the next morning with my belongings and move in with him.

Once home as it were, I thought about the day's events. Stripping down, I took a long hot shower in which I masturbated. Mostly I was reliving being finger fucked through the most satisfying and electric orgasm in my life while others witnessed it. So fucking erotic I thought as my dick spit out my excited climax.

Once my orgasmic euphoria was over, I realized that I had already disobeyed daddy by not getting his permission to jack off.

I think it was that thought more than anything that convinced me that belonging to daddy was the right thing. His was an environment that would teach me discipline and self-control. He would be good for me.

I slept like a baby that night after I packed up what belongings I had brought with me.

I checked in with the rental agency and learned that a refund of the time I wouldn't be using the condo would not be forthcoming.

Still, feeling good about the decision I made, I fairly skipped to daddy's condo.

It was a bit after 10 in the morning when I tapped on his door. I made sure not to knock too loud in case he was still asleep.

The door opened almost immediately and daddy greeted me with open arms.

"So, you decided, I take it?"

"Yes, daddy. I'm yours if you still want me."

"Get naked baby."

I took off my cargo shorts and the speedo I wore under it.

I like your style baby. That swim suits looks like panties. Have you ever wore panties?"

"Oh, no daddy. Never," I giggled.

"You will baby. From now on my girl will wear pretty panties for her daddy."

"Yes, daddy," I responded kneeling between his open legs.

He looked at me and I at him. I was waiting for him to tell me to suck his cock again.

Silence.

It dawned on me that maybe I was supposed to ask. "Daddy, may I suck your cock, please?"

"Good girl. I knew you were special. You knew to ask and ask politely. Suck it, bitch."

Daddy fixed me a cup of hot tea to wash down his sperm. We sat at the table, daddy holding my hand and promising me a life more exciting than I could have ever dreamed. "You're a wonderful cock sucker, johnnie. That's something you should be proud of and something I intend to share with others."

I have no explanation why his telling me he was going to have me suck other men's cocks excited me. Yes, I felt diminished. I felt a bit dirty. But my dick responded with gusto. His words made me harder than I was when I had his cock in my mouth earlier.

Daddy noticed. "Did you beat off last night?"

I was afraid to tell him the truth and afraid to lie. I nodded while tearing up. "I'm sorry daddy. As soon as I finished I knew I messed up."

"You didn't disappoint me, johnnie. I knew you would. Now do you understand why you being mine will be good for you?"

"I do, daddy. Really, I do."

"Okay. Let's hit the beach."

We walked down to the shore, and it was then that I finally noticed that it appeared to be a gay beach. "Daddy? Is this a gay beach?"

"Why so it is, baby. Why?"

"I'm not like that, daddy."

"Oh, really?" he chuckled.

He led me past the large crowds to a place less populated with sun worshippers. We spread out the blanket he had me carry and we lay down.

"Daddy?"

"What now, baby?"

"My dick is still hard. It won't go down."

Daddy laughed. "I put a Viagra in your tea baby. I have a surprise for you in a little bit."

As our private place grew less and less private with others laying down their towels and blankets, daddy said it was time.

He pulled me up and had me face some people who were pretty close to us.

Then, he pulled my speedo down to my ankles. I struggled to get free but daddy stopped me with a sharp smack on my bare bottom. "Stand there and look at those pretty boys over there."

One arm around my chest, he used his other hand to jerk my dick roughly.

Whispering in my ear, daddy hissed that this would be my punishment for masturbating last night without his permission.

I tried to struggle but he held me with hardly any effort and masturbated me much to the delight of those watching.

Even through the humiliation I could feel my lust rising. On display for the amusement of strangers as daddy demonstrated his dominance over me was so very arousing and exciting.

"Come closer guys," daddy urged the crowd of onlookers. "Feed this sissy some cock."

They didn't hesitate. As daddy pushed down on my shoulders, the first man pulled down the front of his swim trucks and freed his beautiful cock. Not quite hard, when the large purple head grazed my lips. Any resistance I might have had left me.

I opened my mouth and welcomed the first of several cocks that took advantage of daddy's offer.

I held the man's hips as he gently fucked my sucking mouth. When he climaxed, he pulled back so I could savor his essence.

I hardly had time to breathe before the next cock presented me with the opportunity to please its owner.

"Suck my black cock bitch," I was told, and I did. I'd never seen a black man's cock much less had one to enjoy. As perverse as that sounds, I swear to you that I most assuredly enjoyed it.

It's not that it was larger than the others; daddy's and the first guy. But it was different. Instead of seeing a white expanse of stomach as I slobbered over his cock, it was almost like night had fallen. His dark skin was dark, smooth, and sexy. His ass was firm as I pulled him into my wanton mouth.

When that gentleman was ready to cum, he pulled his cock completely out of my mouth and sprayed my face with his thick sperm. Rope of thick tangy cum laced me face as I tried with mouth wide open to catch my reward.

Three more cocks passed through my lips, using my mouth to empty their balls.

"Now it's my turn," daddy said. He used my hair to pull my face up. "Look at them, baby. Look at all your admirers as I make you a woman."

Without any lubricant, daddy pushed his cock in me. I heard applause over my screams of pain. I cried tears as the audience laughed at my predicament.

"Look at them, johnnie. Look at all the people watching me fuck you like the disobedient sissy you are."

It seemed like forever for the pain to begin to ease. I soon found myself enjoying being fucked regardless of who was watching. It didn't matter to me. I begged daddy to fuck me, make me his woman.

"Tell them, bitch. Tell your fan club what you want."

"Oh God, daddy. Yes. Fuck me. I need to you fuck me deep and hard daddy. Show them you're my daddy and fuck me."

Dady picked up his pace and furiously pounded my bottom. Cocks appeared in front of me. A flurry of hands masturbating as daddy's cock had my clitty spewing my own seemingly non-stop orgasm.

"Oh, God," I moaned as first one than another cock exploded in my face.

I heard laughter and clapping as two more cocks erupted strings of cum on my face, in my hair, my ears, my mouth.

"I'm cumming, baby girl. Your daddy is cumming in his bitch," he growled as he pounded my ass harder still.

I felt his cock expand and jerk as daddy drained his balls in me, making me his bitch.

When daddy finished coming, he pushed me away and I fell flat on my stomach, drained of energy from the thorough fucking he gave me.

I must have laid there for several minutes catching my breath. When I stood up, I saw that my speedo was around one ankle. I bent over and removed it. I had sand sticking all over me where the seed of many participants was drying.

Twirling the small latex suit from my finger, I smiled at those who gathered to witness my punishment and swaying my big bottom from side to side, I walked down into the ocean to wash off the drying sperm and sand that covered my upper torso.

I felt like a million bucks. Daddy had taken from me my manhood. He showed me and others who the Alpha is, and I fell easily into the beta personification which would define me for the rest of my life.

Believe me when I tell you I felt sexy walking back to my daddy. My dick was still erect and painfully so but I didn't complain. To complain would have been useless. Daddy would have ignored it and it occurred to me that my place in his world may, at times, be uncomfortable.

I sat between his legs, my head resting against his broad chest as he regaled his audience with how we met and what an accomplished cock sucker I was. That I was the only one completely nude did not bother me. Daddy had made it clear that he likes showing me off and I found that I enjoyed being displayed as his property.

"You're a little cock craving whore, aren't you baby girl?"

"Yes, daddy," I smiled. "You made me your cock craving whore and I love it."

"Tell me sweetheart. Did you like showing off for strangers?"

I had to think about that. "Daddy, I have never been exposed like that, ever. But with you, I liked it. I liked it a lot too which surprises me."

"So what? You're telling me I own a cock craving exhibitionist whore?"

I turned smiling to answer him and that was when we shared our first kiss. My arm draped around daddy's neck as he pulled me close, holding my bottom as our tongues were introduced to each other.

Without trying, I had gained daddy's approval and knew he loved showing off his property as much as I wanted him to use me in public.

I wanted to walk all the way back to the condo naked, but daddy told me I'd get arrested. Reluctantly, I pulled my speedo back on. Waving to our new friends, daddy and I walked hand in hand back to his condo.

"That was exciting, daddy," I gushed as I washed him in the shower. "I never felt so sexy, so horny before."

"Yeah. I saw that baby. We'll have to try different way to show you off."

Later that afternoon, we went shopping before dinner. Daddy bought me several pairs of pretty panties. He particularly liked the pink bikini panty. The body of the material was very thin, so thin my dick would show. The red lacy waist band contrasted nicely and my dick grew hard when I thought about wearing them on the beach the next day.

Daddy took us to a beach store next which sold swim suits for all types. He bought me a pink thong, a woman's black one-piece which covered my chest and yet, had high-cut sides and thong bottom. That it was a woman's swimsuit met with daddy's plan to completely feminize me.

"We'll see how you like these and if you do, baby, your daddy will buy you a whole wardrobe of women's clothing to wear when we got out.

Daddy and I had our dinner at a little expensive Sushi place where several of those who watched me getting fucked stopped by our table to say hello.

"I'm surprised your little fuck toy can sit after the pounding she got today," one couple told daddy.

"Your girl is a wonderful cock sucker, sir," A large handsome black man greeted us a bit too loudly.

"Tell her," daddy said.

"Thank you baby. You suck a mean cock."

"My pleasure sir," I giggled, blushing.

"You've become a rock star baby girl, daddy beamed.

"Um, daddy. Don't you mean a cock star?"

We both laughed each comfortable in our own skin.

Daddy had me wear my new pink panties to the beach the next day. "Look at everyone staring at us," I said as we paraded down the beach the next morning. "I think they like my new swimsuit."

"You mean panties, baby. Everyone knows you're wearing panties."

"I love them, daddy. Thank you again."

I didn't need Viagra today. As soon as I slid the silky nylon up over my big bottom my dick grew hard. It was hard and on display as we made our way back to yesterday's scene of the crime.

Once in our not-so-private spot, we laid out our towels and lay back watching the waves crash against the shore.

No one bothered us and I asked my daddy why is that I feel so sexy in panties and why did the thought of me dressing in female clothes excited me so."

Daddy turned my question back on me. "Why do you think it excites you baby?"

I gave it lots of thought before deciding that I was a woman inside. "Maybe I should change my gender, daddy," I whispered afraid that I might be right.

"No baby girl," he chuckled. "You're the right gender for what you are. Baby, you're what real men call a sissy. Let me ask you this. Have you ever in your life masturbated to the thought of fucking a woman?"

"I have," I admitted.

"Have you ever jacked off thinking about men?"

"No. Never. That's why I'm confused."

"Of course you're confused. Most sissies are until they're shown who and what they are. When I first saw you, I knew you were the type that needed to be shown the way. You recognized me as an Alpha male and whether you knew it or not, you submitted to me because deep inside, in your subconscious, you desired to serve real men."

"But the women's clothes, daddy. Why?"

"Because you know you've got to do what you can to attract real men, baby. It's instinctual for you and those like you. You need to show men your feminine side. Really, besides wanting to look sexy for me, it's your way of surrendering all pretense of masculinity. In short, sweet cock sucker of mine, you have tacitly, and happily I might add, given up your manhood."

"Let me ask you this. Since I first finger fucked you and that first time you sucked my cock, haven't you felt more comfortable, more confident about yourself?"

It was true. Before daddy allowed me to suck his cock, I didn't have to confidence to walk across a crowded beach naked. I would have never sucked strange men nor allowed myself to be fucked in public. I liked it and I like myself more than ever.

I hugged daddy as my answer.

Sadly, the week was over, and I tearfully told daddy that it was time for me to go back to work.

"Did I say you could leave, baby? Did your daddy give you permission to leave?

"No, daddy but...."

"No buts sweet girl. Call your office and quit."

"Just like that, daddy. No notice or anything?"

"Do it," he said with meaning.

Daddy took me shopping as a way to cheer me up and to also celebrate my newfound freedom from work and belonging 100% to daddy.

"Put the fucking skirt on, johnnie. Do I have to pull your pants off here in the store and spank your bottom in front of the nice sale woman?"

Daddy was making me take a giant step from panties and bathing suits to actual women's wear. I was reluctant. Maybe it was some stored up false masculinity that I was clinging to. Maybe it was just embarrassment. I didn't know. What I did know was that I did not want a bare bottom spanking right there.

I pulled on the tight mini skirt. Half my bottom showed under it. That was the look daddy wanted. He told me he was going to dress me sexy and he meant it.

When we left the store, I was wearing the tiny skirt and a red tube top. My shoes were 4" raised espadrilles. While I felt foolish wearing ladies clothing, knowing the bottom of my big butt was showing aroused me. People could see my leopard print panty and a partial bare bottom. I was indeed an exhibitionist.

Daddy took me by my hand and led me into a night club. It didn't take long for me to see that it was a gay club. Guys were dancing, kissing, feeling each other up. It turned me on to know that I would soon be on display for those pretty twinks and they're real men partners.

"Give my girl here a Cosmo and a Scotch on the rock for me," daddy ordered.

While we waited for our cocktails, daddy opened a tiny case. Pulling out a small white tablet, he told me to take it.

I should have at least asked what it was but I trusted daddy and washed the pill down with my Cosmo.

I knew when a slow number was played and daddy wanted to dance that he was going to show me off again.

No sooner than we hit the dance floor, daddy had both hands on my bottom. I felt him raise my skirt until it was at my waist.

I didn't care. For some reason I began to feel hyper-sexy and hyper-sexual. My dick was hard, my pulse raced, and I wanted sex.

"Let's save this skirt for another time, baby," he whispered in my ear.

I felt him fumble with the back button. I could almost hear the zipper being pulled down. The next thing I knew, I was stepping out of my new skirt and dancing with daddy in only my panties, my tube top, and my pretty new shoes.

I buried my face in daddy's chest and reached down for his cock as he spun me around. "Daddy, I could suck you right here if you want," I said in a loud voice trying to be heard over the pounding music.

"Maybe later, baby. The night's still young."

Someone tapped him on the shoulder and asked if he could cut in. "By all means. She's yours," daddy smiled handing me off to a man.

"Hi, sugar. First time here?"

"Yes, sir," I smiled. "My daddy brought me here to celebrate my belonging to him."

"He handed you off pretty fast then."

I felt his hands roaming my body. soon he had a hand down the back of my panty cupping one of my large cheeks. "Nice soft pussy, baby."

He was turning on and seemed to know just what buttons to push. "Glad you like it, sir," I smiled up at him. "Built for comfort," I joked.

I was getting aroused by a complete stranger. Being felt up in public with daddy watching only served to make me more aroused. I felt great. I felt so sexy and I wanted to be fucked right on the dance floor. I wanted everyone there to see me fucking daddy's handsome friend.

"Is this for me?" I smiled clutching his nice erection.

"I think it only polite if we ask your daddy first."

By this time, the place was jammed and jumping. Bois of all types and ages, in various degrees of nakedness were partying like I'd never seen. Hands reached out to grab and caress me as we worked our way through the crowd to find my daddy.

Someone pulled my panty down in the back and I struggled to keep it on, laughing with the crowd.

"There's your daddy," my dance partner said.

Daddy was off in a corner, seated at a table with a beautiful woman of possibly Brazilian descent. Her mocha-colored skin glowed in the strobe lights that flashed around us.

"Cassandra, this is my johnnie I was telling you about. johnnie, baby girl, meet Cassandra."

"Very pleased to meet you Ma'am," I said feeling a little jealous.

"Hal," my dance partner interrupted. "Can I take your girl here some place private for a little personal attention?"

Daddy reached in his pocket and pulled out a wad of cash. "Take this johnnie. When Frank is done with you, catch a cab back to our place. If I'm not there, tell the doorman to let you in."

The next thing I knew, Frank was dragging me out of the place and all I had on was my panties, shoes, and tube top.

He led me to his car which was a new Corvette. The gentleman he was, Frank opened the door for me. Glad to be off the street, dressed as I was, I climbed in. Frank spared no fuel when speeding us out of there.

"It's a long ride, johnnie. Settle in."

It wasn't that long a ride. Not long enough for me to get Frank's cock out.

"This is Atlantique, baby," he said pulling up to a beautiful home.

Frank's house was on the water and looked out over Long Island Sound. "Oh, Franklin, this is beautiful, I gushed looking out the wall of windows."

Frank came up behind me and his hands went to my nipples. It was like pouring gasoline on a fire. I pushed my bottom back against his growing cock and put my hands over his and moaned my excitement.