Woodbridge Academy Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
elno2015
elno2015
419 Followers

"I'm going to make you feel so good, Jay." He whispered, before lowering his mouth back onto me again. I bucked at the sensation of his warm mouth around me, and grabbed onto the comforter beside me while he worked over me. Matt and I had spent many hours exploring each other this way, and he knew just what to do to make me go crazy. He didn't waste any time today either, applying the perfect amount of suction to get me worked up and then letting go when I started to get too close.

Matt's mouth finally released his taunting hold on me and he repositioned himself between my legs. I was shaking in anticipation as I realized where he was going, and as his tongue slid along my hole, I was practically convulsing in his firm grip. He lovingly lavished the area with his tongue as his hands rubbed each leg, and it wasn't long before I was ready to explode without any contact on my cock. "Matt, please." I moaned out. "No more teasing."

He chuckled and slid his way back up my boy, planting a gentle kiss on my navel before coming all the way up. He stared deeply into my eyes as ha prepped to enter me. I had never thought the act of putting on a condom could be sexy, but he somehow made it seem like the most erotic thing I had ever seen. By the time he settled back between my legs and was poised at the entrance of my ass, I was salivating. His muscles glistened in the horrible fluorescent light of the dorm, but on him, it gave him an angelic look. For all his faults, Matt certainly still had the ability to make me crazy with need whenever I had the privilege of seeing him like this.

He gently folded my legs back and wrapped them around his waist before he starting his descent into me. I groaned out as his cock initially breeched my hole, but it gave way to pleasure in a matter of seconds as he filled me to the brim. Once he was settled in all the way to the hilt, Matt leaned down and trailed kisses along my jaw as he began to move his hips ever so slightly, just enough to drive me crazy. The intimacy of the situation was enough to drive me crazy and convince me that everything really was okay between us. This was special, no matter what anyone said. Hell, no matter what Matt himself even said, there was no denying this connection. The look in his eyes was not just lust. He adored me, and I knew it.

I yelped as Matt nipped at my collarbone. "You zoned out." He chuckled, thrusting into me so that his head brushed against my prostate. There was no zoning out now.

"Sorry." I laughed back. "Just thinking."

"No thinking allowed." He laughed. "If you have time to think, I'm obviously not doing it right."

Of course Matt took it as a challenge. He increased his tempo and began to really pound into me, pushing himself up off of me and focusing on my face as he thrust powerfully into me. I didn't stand a chance. Each thrust caused his cock head to rub my prostate, and in a matter of seconds I was a quivering mess.

As if he could read my mind, Matt reached between us and grabbed a firm hold on my cock, pumping it up and down in time with his thrusts. My hand found his, and our fingers wrapped together around the firm flesh as he continued to blow my mind. It couldn't have been more than a minute before I exploded in our hands, leaking cum onto my stomach and our fingers. Matt wasn't far behind me, and I could feel his warm spunk filling the condom inside me as his thrusts became erratic and less forceful. With a grunt, Matt lost his balance and fell onto me. Beads of sweat were trapped in the hair on his chest, but the feel of his slippery, sweaty skin pressed against mine made me mad with desire all over again. There was no getting enough of Matt Humphrey.

"Fuck." He mumbled against my skin, his warm breath coming out in pants at the junction of my neck and shoulder.

I chuckled. "You sure did."

He nipped at my collarbone before pushing himself back up. "I really am sorry about what happened earlier." He said as he looked down into my eyes. "I knew Adam was lying, but I was trying to keep him from retaliating even harder against you. I had no idea there was another video. What are you going to do about it?"

"I'm just going to go to see the headmaster tomorrow and see what he says. I think I just need to be proactive about it. If anything, I was the victim here. Sure, I walked out of an exam, but what other choice did I have?"

"I'm sure he'll understand." Matt told me with a yawn as he rolled off to the side and grabbed a wipe from my nightstand. He wiped the dried cum from me and then himself before expertly tossing the dirty wipe in the trash by my bed. "I'll probably get called in as a part of the student judicial committee. I'll just tell him that it's pointless to punish the valedictorian this close to gradation. He's pretty reasonable, and will probably understand that it was not your fault."

"Hope so." I agreed. "But I am worried about the grade. I pretty much screwed over my chances at valedictorian now. Even if he agrees to let me finish, the faculty still has to agree too."

"One step at a time, baby." He settled in beside me and wrapped his arm around my bare waist. "Can I stay here tonight?" He mumbled sleepily.

"Of course." I grinned, so happy to have Matt back in my life as if nothing had ever happened. Nice try, Adam. You can't get in the way of true love.

We spent the night entwined with each other, a jumbled mess of limbs and bare skin. The twin bed provided more than enough space for both of us since we were pressed so close together the entire night. I don't think I have ever slept so well in my entire life as I do whenever I'm with Matt. He's just home for me.

I woke the next morning with Matt's hand dangerously close to my morning wood. Just the thought of more sex with him made me even harder, and I struggled to hold back a moan as all blood rushed south. I must have tensed or made some sort of whimper because Matt tightened his grip on me and pulled me tighter against his chest. "You okay, Jay?" He asked, sleep heavy in his voice, making it all deep and gravelly.

"I'm fine." I told him, rolling over to face him. Our foreheads were pressed to each other. "I love you." I added, so softly I wasn't sure he could even hear me. He grinned in response and pressed his lips to mine. I let my hand drift down to his hip, only to be interrupted by my alarm clock. I groaned as I realized it put a damper on my plans for the morning.

"Ignore it." He murmured, slapping the off button over me and rolling on top of me.

"I can't, I have to go to the office." I reminded him.

"You can go later." He continued, beginning an assault on my neck, his kisses driving me wild with desire.

"I really should rush this. It's important." I reluctantly argued back, losing the desire to actually fight him.

"Mmhmm." He murmured as his mouth travelled down my chest, while his fingers deftly worked my cock in a rhythm that had me seeing stars.

I lost all resolve and let myself get lost in his ministrations, eagerly participating in his assault on my body. "Fuck!" I moaned out as he tightened his grip on my shaft and began to pump faster. Just as I thought I would explode, he let go and pushed off me. My eyes opened, looking to him for an explanation for why he left me hanging, but I didn't have much time to figure it out before Matt flipped me over onto my stomach. His fingertips pressed down between my shoulder blades, effectively holding me in place with my upper body pressed against the sheets as he pulled my hips up into the air, exposing my ass to him. I trembled in anticipation of what was to come. Matt only fucked me from behind when he was really horny, and it usually resulted in a mind blowing eruption of the hardest orgasms I had ever experienced.

"Mmmm, I love this ass." He moaned out as his hands roamed over my cheeks. I let out a gasp as he dragged one finger down my crack, teasing at the outside of my hole before trailing back up. I heard the tell tale sign of him slurping on his finger before his tip returned to my skin, pressing against my tight muscle before pressing in. The wonton moan that left me was filled with pure sexual wanting, and I knew I had nothing to worry about, Matt always delivered.

He continued to tease at the entrance of my hole, obviously loving the way I squeezed around his digit. He began to move it in and out of me, slowly and gently, taking his time to tease me and get me worked up. My cock bounced against my stomach, dripping precum onto the sheets under me. I squeezed my eyes tight and enjoyed the sensation of Matt adding another finger to my hole, stretching me out and getting me ready. Any residual sleepiness was long forgotten and I was getting desperate just waiting for him.

"I'm not going to fuck you until you're gaping open." He told me in a whisper by my ear. I pushed myself on to my forearms and tried to arch against his fingers, desperate to get more into me. I would never last at this rate, but something tells me that it was all part of Matt's plan.

"Matt." I moaned out as he added a third finger. "Please."

"Please what?"

"Please fuck me." I moaned, dropping my head between my arms and pushing back against him. His fingertips were brushing against my prostate, sending sparks of white heat throughout my whole body as he continued his pleasurable torture. "I need you." I added, hoping it would push him over the edge too.

My pleading worked, and Matt pulled his finger out from my hole and repositioned himself behind me. He didn't even give me a warning before his plump head was pressed against my ass and then pushing inside my gaping hole. I let out a moan as he shoved himself forward until he was all the way inside me, his hands tightly gripping my waist as I adjusted to his girth. As he settled into me, he pulled me up so my back was pressed against his chest. I tilted my head back so I could meet his mouth for a kiss, and as his tongue explored my mouth, he began to slide in and out of me. I braced myself against the wall and let myself get lost in the pleasure of Matt being inside me. It hardly took a few minutes before I was ready to explode. Matt's thrusts were erratic, so he pulled his mouth from mine and gripped me hard as he found his rhythm once more. The steady pounding into my ass was enough to set me off, and I fell back onto my hands as he thrust in and out. His head brushed against my prostate once more, and in a burst of pleasure, my orgasm ripped through me and I sprayed my load all over my bed. The muscles of my ass clenched around his shaft as I came, and it was apparently enough to send Matt over the edge too.

It was in that moment I realized that he had forgotten a condom. His load sprayed inside me, marking me as completely his. I could feel his juices coating the inside of my channel as he grunted, and the satisfaction of feeling this ultimate bond was enough to put a massive smile on my face. Matt finished pumping into me and collapsed onto me, knocking me onto my stomach on the bed. I could feel him softening in me as he panted into my neck. "Fuck." He groaned. "I'm sorry. I totally forgot."

"It's okay." I told him, letting my hand find his and curling our fingers together. "That was amazing."

He kissed the skin on my bare shoulder before he pushed up and carefully withdrew from me. "For me, too." He agreed as he curled around me once more. I never felt safer than I did wrapped in his arms.

We held onto that moment in silence for a few minutes until my alarm went off again. There was no avoiding it this time. I had to get up and be an adult about this. Matt didn't fight me this time as I climbed out of bed and wrapped a towel around my waist so I could head to the shower. By the time I had returned, he was fully dressed and had remade the bed with my spare sheets. "Do you want to come with me?" I asked as I go dressed. "It'd be nice to have a little support, especially since this affects you as well."

His eyes went wide. "You said no one could tell it was me."

"I mean, I guess no one could. But this is a huge deal for me. I could get kicked out of school because of this."

"You won't get kicked out. You were the victim here." He gave me a reassuring smile that left me a little more relaxed.

"Will you come anyway?" I asked, slightly ashamed of how meek my voice sounded. "It would be really nice to have my boyfriend actually standing by me as I took on the school to defend the honor of gays everywhere." I gave him a smile and pulled my shirt on. I looked around for my shoes, unsure of where I had kicked them yesterday in my angry haze.

"No one knows I'm your boyfriend though." Matt pointed out just as I found my shoes.

I stopped halfway through putting them on and stared at him. "You want to keep this a secret still, don't you?"

"I mean, no one knows I was part of it. That was the point in letting Adam think I was into him."

I kept my gaze on him, shocked at what I was hearing. He was still so chicken shit he wasn't willing to back me up on this. He would rather sugar coat everything and protect his stupid fucking reputation. I really was an idiot for believing that anything could change. "You know what, Matt? You are the worst kind of person for me." I pulled my shoes on and grabbed my keys. "This." I pointed between the two of us. "This is just not going to work."

Shock ran across his face. "What are you talking about? I told you that I protected you to Adam."

"No, you protected yourself." I sighed. "You are so wrapped up in maintaining your image, you can never truly be with me."

"You said you could give me until we graduated." He argued back. I could hear the panic in his voice, and it made me feel pretty bad, but I was sick of this. It had been five months of this! How many times did we have to go through this? I had literally been humiliated in the worst way possible, and it still wasn't enough to make Matt step up and be the kind of guy it took to be in a successful relationship. He had no problem sitting back and protecting himself at a time I needed him the most.

"I did say that, but I think when videos of me blowing you went up all over campus, I earned a little bit of your support." I told him. "Look, no hard feelings, but you want to stay in the closet. I'm over that. I pretty much got thrown out on my ass yesterday, and everyone knows. If you truly don't want people to know, you should probably just stay away from me. What's the difference between now and after graduation? I still don't get why this isn't worth coming out for."

"But I'm in love with you." He argued. "Isn't that enough?"

"Matt." I sighed, and sat down on the bed. He came to sit beside me, but didn't turn to face me. "Are you willing to support me and help get through this mess?"

He looked at me, and I was shocked to see how sad his eyes looked. "Why can't I support you without the whole school knowing that I'm gay too?"

He had a point, but I was done being swept under the rug. My life drastically changed yesterday, and it was time to man up. "I need to face this head on, and if you can't support it, then I don't think there's much else to talk about."

"So that's it? You're just going to break up with me because I'm not ready to come out yet? Even after what we just shared?"

"I am." I told him. "Look, I have to go. If you want to talk more later, we can, but right now, I really have to go take care of this."

Matt was silent for a moment. "I don't understand. I thought we were on the same page about this. I mean, we just had one of the best rounds of morning sex we've had since we started all of this. You really want to just throw it away?"

I shook my head as I took a step back. Once he threw those puppy dog eyes at me, I knew it would be all over, and I needed a shot at keeping some distance from him or I would never be able to hold strong. "It's not about that. It's that I really need you right now, and you are not willing to step up and help me. I absolutely don't want to end things with you, but I think that this is a sign that we just aren't going to last. It's probably better this way anyway, since you're going to Brown and I'll be at Yale. Long distance will be hard, and we are just in different places."

"You didn't even think you were gay until I got you out of your shell." He snapped. "And now what? You're going to go out and find some other guy to replace me?"

"I don't want to date anyone else, Matt. You're taking this all wrong. It has nothing to do with other people at all. I am just worried that I might get kicked out of school right now. I have absolutely no idea what is going to happen to me when I walk into that office, and you are a very large part of this problem. I wasn't caught passing myself around the locker room with anyone who paid attention to me. Adam took very explicit videos of me with you, and only you. You just happen to be the king of the world around here, so lucky you, you can rest assured that he won't bring you down too."

"I can't risk this getting out and hurting my father's campaign." He said softly, but I'm sure even he heard the lack of conviction in his tone. We both knew that him being out would actually probably help his campaign at this point.

"Matt. I can't do this right now. I have to go save my high school career. I don't think I'm asking for a lot, but it seems like you do, and if that's the case, I need to move on." I told him as gently as I could, and made my way out of my room without looking back. He knew his way out.

The walk across campus felt like it took forever. People were staring at me and occasionally snickering. I tried to ignore my classmates as they watched me walk by and then turned to each other to whisper something. It felt like I was walking across a seventh grade cafeteria. I had always imagined the day I lost my pants in 6th grade gym class to be the most embarrassing day of my life. Well, the past two days have absolutely made that day disappear from my memories and replaced it with this new form of hell.

When I walked into the headmaster's office, everyone turned to look at me. His secretary, a sweet woman in her early 60s, gave me a sympathetic look. "Hello, dear." She greeted me as I approached her desk. "I was wondering if you were going to come in today."

"How bad is it?" I asked her, cringing at the nervousness in my tone.

She gave me that smile again, which was probably meant to be comforting but was actually quite unnerving. "It's hard to say. I don't think you'll be in as much trouble as the other boy involved though." I felt all blood drain from my face. They knew about Matt. This was going to destroy his father's presidential campaign. I know I had just ended it with him and all, but I didn't want things to blow up in his face either. "Relax, dear. Take a seat and I'll let the Headmaster know you're here to see him. He was going to reach out to you later today. He'll be thrilled to know you came in on your own."

I gave her a weak grin and sat down on the bench across from her desk. The rest of the office was plush and extravagant. But not this bench. This hard wood bench is where the delinquents get to sit. Not a moment of pleasure or comfort was to be had while being detained, that's for sure.

Minutes crept by as I waited to accept my fate. The way I saw it, this could go one of many ways. I could get kicked out of school for being so inappropriate, or I could be the victim here and he would feel bad for me. I have a feeling it may be somewhere in between.

Finally, after what seemed like hours--but was really only 15 minutes--I was called into the office. I took a deep breath and crossed into the room. I found the headmaster sitting at his desk, a look of concern on his face. He motioned for me to sit in one of the chairs across from him, so I did and waited for him to start talking. I didn't want to jump in and say something that could potentially make it worse. I watched as he typed a few more things on his computer, shuffled his papers, basically did everything he could to prolong my agony.

elno2015
elno2015
419 Followers