Woodsman

Story Info
Visited by a stranger while camping.
4.5k words
4.26
101.7k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,516 Followers

Janice and I had decided to go camping one weekend. I'm Meredith, more commonly known as Merry. Jan and I are a somewhat mismatched couple and it surprised people to find out that we were best friends.

I'm your average young woman. I'm eighteen, nearly nineteen, and I like boys, shopping, and camping. My figure isn't bad and my features are fair. So is my hair, but just an average fairness. I look the outdoor type and people don't get a surprise when they see me out camping.

Jan on the other hand is a bird of paradise to my blue wren. She has a figure, all natural, that would make a porn-star drool with envy and any male who sees her drool with lust. Her hair is also blonde, but platinum blonde. Remember Kelly Bundy and her fair hair? That's Jan, but a natural colour. She's the blonde that other blondes try to emulate. People see her out camping and look for the film set.

It was Spring, the weather was fine, and we had a long weekend, so why not go camping. Fresh air, exercise, commune with nature, and all that sort of stuff. We left immediately after work on the Friday, having prepacked all our stuff so all we had to do was get in the car and go.

We arrived at the national park with plenty of time to hike in nice and deep and find a nice secluded spot. We found this nice clearing that gave us ample room to pitch our tent and lay out our stuff. Enough room for the pair of us but not so much room that someone else would want to pitch their tent. There was a small fire-pit and some available wood, along with signs about fire danger and make sure you put that fire out. Not really a problem at this time of the year, what with everything being damp from the winter rains. Also in the centre of our little camping site was the stump of a tree, sawn off at a height of about two feet. Perfect for us to sit on or use as a little table.

It was getting quite late by the time we had everything arranged the way we like it, so we had some dinner and retired for the night. I always sleep well when camping. We were up bright and early the next morning to greet another lovely day.

We had some breakfast and spent the day hiking and bird watching, returning to the camp in the evening, pleasantly tired and hungry. After dinner we were just sitting around on the grass drinking coffee, too lazy to do anything else. We were just chatting away, discussing nothing must at all and doing it in great detail.

When there was this crunching sound of something big coming through the bushes we both jumped, looking to see what was going on. I'll tell you this, I nearly wet myself when this giant shambling figure lurched out of the woods and stood in the camping area. Jan gave a little squeak and I knew she was no better off than I was.

"Evening, ladies," rumbled this really deep voice. "Any chance of some coffee?"

Figuring that bears don't chat up their victims before devouring them I took a closer look and found that I was looking at this huge man in dark clothing. I looked him over carefully and, next to me, Jan was doing the same thing. We looked at each other and nodded, and Jan said, "Sure. We've just made a fresh pot. Help yourself."

Looking him over we were able to draw a number of conclusions. First, although he was huge, well over six foot and beefy with it, he was also clean. What we could see of his hands and face were clean. He had a lot of hair at first glance but this resolved into hair of a decent length and a full beard, with both the hair and beard looking clean and brushed.

His clothes, although untidy, seemed looked after, and most important, he didn't smell. What breeze there was, was blowing from him to us, and the only smell I picked up was a touch of pine.

He produced a large tin mug, which had been hanging from his belt, and I was gratified to note that it was clean, as well. Obviously he was a man who took care of himself and his things. Somehow it made him seem a lot more civilised.

He sat on the stump and drank his coffee and made a few observations about hiking tracks we could follow. He wasn't actually talking much, seeming to be content to enjoy the coffee and a little company. I have no idea why I started to feel uneasy. I just did. I flicked a glance at Jan and she had this little frown on her face. Something told me she wasn't too happy either.

Finishing his coffee he placed the mug on the ground next to the stump and looked at us.

"Come here," he said, and his voice was a soft growl, and I could tell from the way he was looking at us just what was on his mind. Hell, we might as well have been naked. He was looking at us as if we were and he was busy choosing his treat for the night.

Jan and I looked at each other, both of us a little pale. What the hell did we do now?

I heard him sigh.

"I said, come here. Don't make me come and get you."

Well, obviously he meant Jan. I mean, who's going to ask for hamburger when there's prime steak available? From the look on Jan's face she knew it as well. She looked at me and swallowed nervously. There was nothing I could do but shrug. Really, try to fight and he'd make mince-meat of the pair of us. Running? Where to? He'd probably catch us before we even got out of the campsite. Jan rose to her feet slowly, her reluctance plain in her every movement.

"Not you, dolly-bird," he growled. "You."

Jan hastily sat down, looking relieved. Now it was my turn to reluctantly stand up. I looked at Jan and this time it was her turn to shrug. Now I was swallowing nervously as I walked over to him.

"What?" I asked.

He had the gall to laugh at me.

"You know damn well what," he said.

I wear yoga pants when I go for a hike. They're comfortable and don't chafe in the wrong places. Now I was wishing I'd been wearing jeans and a chastity belt.

I stood there waiting to see what he would do while my every instinct was to turn around and run for the hills. He must have been reading my mind.

"Don't even think of running," he told me. "You, dolly-bird, you make sure you just stay seated there. You can watch your friend have some fun."

Oh, yes. Fun, I don't think.

He pulled open his coat and I could see he'd already unzipped and his intentions were clear. I was quite horrified at the size of his intentions.

"You have got to be kidding me," I mumbled, and he just grinned.

"Turn around," he growled and I did, wondering what now.

I don't know why I was wondering. It was pretty obvious what would happen. Two hands landed on my waist and took hold of those damned yoga pants and they started going down. He even grabbed my panties on the way, taking both items right off and tossing them to the side. Jan was looking at me, an appalled look on her face. Also a somewhat relieved look, damn it.

His hands were back on my waist, drawing me towards him and down. I almost screamed, fairly sure I would, just as soon as that monster started to invade me. It didn't. He sat me down straddling his legs, wide open to him, but he didn't try to take me. Just let his cock rest against me, and started rubbing it back and forth along my slit.

Looking across at Jan it was my turn to be appalled. I could read her like a book and she was trying not to laugh.

"What?" I demanded.

She bit her lip, looking down. She knew exactly what I was asking.

"Um, the look on your face when you found yourself sitting on that," she said, before shutting her mouth and biting at her cheek.

I glared at her. How would she have felt if it had been her? Would I have been laughing at the faces she pulled? In all honesty, probably, partly from relief that it wasn't me riding that cock, so I couldn't blame her.

Our woodsman, whoever he was (I was only now realising he'd never given his name), seemed quite content to just rub his cock back and forth along my mound, just massaging me with it. That was, content for the cock part of him, his hands having their own plans. He very calmly peeled off my top and bra, not even bothering to undo the bra, and tossed them aside. Then he reached around and started playing with my breasts.

What I did find infuriating was that he insisted on paying me little compliments as he touched me. What nice soft breasts I had, how responsive my nipples were, how firm my pussy felt rubbing against his cock. He described the joy of touching my skin and smelling my hair, and all the time his hands were teasing my breasts and his cock was rubbing against me.

Finally his hands settled on my waist and he lifted me again, slowly. Inch by inch he lifted me and I could feel his cock dragging against me as I rose, slowly moving up into a standing position. Then I was clear of his cock, or practically so. Just the veriest tip of it was touching my pussy, lightly pressing against my lips.

I heard Jan gasp and looked over at her. She was watching, hand over her mouth, a slightly horrified expression on her face. That was all the warning I got when he dropped me. With no support gravity took control and I sank downwards, finding myself neatly spitted on his cock. All that touching and rubbing and gentle talking had worked on me to the extent I was wet and reasonably ready, and his cock plunged up between my lips and into my passage before I could react.

I managed to catch myself before I sank right down, but it was a near thing. I tried to lift myself up off him but found his hands were on my shoulders. He was laughing as he pressed me downwards, and slowly but surely I sank down, feeling him coming up into me. Inch by inch he conquered me, until I was sitting straddling him, totally impaled on his cock.

From there on it was all quite straight forward. He bounced me merrily on his lap, with me sliding up and down his cock as he went. His style of foreplay had actually got me aroused enough to start enjoying what was happening. Only physically, of course. Mentally I was hating every second, I was pretty sure.

He just kept on bouncing me, his hands around me playing with my breasts, pressing against my nipples, giving them little flicks to agitate them further. Slowly but surely he was building my excitement, apparently determined that I'd climax before him.

He was in full control and I did the only thing that any sensible person would do in this situation, relaxed and let it happen. Why not? He bumped against me and I bounced up and down. I didn't have to put any real work into what was happening; he was quite capable of doing enough for both of us.

I will concede that towards the end I was squirming and gasping, feeling the pressure building within me, wanting it to accumulate and break loose. He must have known how I felt because suddenly he was putting some real effort into what he was doing. Half a dozen strokes that absolutely slammed into me and I blew my cork, my climax hitting me and leaving me shuddering and shaking.

After a few moments he lifted me off him and stood me on my feet.

"Sit," he said, as though I was some sort of pet.

"Leave those," he added when I reached for my clothes. "Just sit next to dolly-bird."

I did, looking at Jan who was giving me a sympathetic look.

- - -

I guess I should take up the story now. There was Merry walking towards me on wobbly legs and there was me thanking god that the monster had chosen her for the sacrifice instead of me. I was also just a tiny bit niggled. How could he have passed me over in favour of her? Some men have odd tastes I guess.

Merry sat down next to me, still naked, as the monster wouldn't let her take her clothes for some reason. I gave her a sympathetic look at then looked back at him. I think it was only reasonable that I should expect him to leave now. After all, he'd got what he came for. That's why I got such a shock at what happened next.

"Right, dolly-bird," he said. "Your turn. Come on over."

I'm like, "What? But, but, but. . ." and he just frowned and pointed firmly at me and then at the ground in front of him. I got up and moved slowly over to stand in front of him, thinking, "No way. He just did Merry. He's just having me on."

For someone who was just having me on, his erection was still out and looking even bigger now that I was up close. I'd felt sorry for Merry having to deal with that thing but from the way he was acting I should have saved my sympathy for myself.

"Strip," he told me. "Start at the top and work your way down. Those things better be real, by the way, or I'll be awfully disappointed with you."

The way he said those things while looking pointedly at my breasts annoyed me. Damn right they were real. I didn't need padding.

"They're real," I snapped, "and I'm not stripping for your titillation."

"You'd rather I used your friend again?" he asked softly.

Well, really, I couldn't do that to Merry, now could I? Giving him a killing look I started undressing. I didn't make a big production out of it, just stripping off my clothes as fast as possible, sending dagger looks at him the entire time.

"Magnificent," he said. Why do compliments give you a thrill even when they're from someone you'd prefer not to give them? To make things worse he slowly looked me over from head to toe, then breathed, "Absolutely magnificent," in a soft but heartfelt manner. Who could help but be flattered by such a sincere compliment?

He reached over and caught hold of my wrist, drawing me closer to him. He stuck out a foot and nudged it against the inside of my ankle, effectively telling me to take a wider stance.

"Sit," he told me, nodding downwards. "Take your time. Whatever you're comfortable with. Someone with a figure like yours should be able to handle me with no problems."

For a second I though he just meant me to sit on his lap. No, whispered my second thoughts. You know damn well what he wants you to sit on. I did, too. I just didn't want to do it.

His hands reached around me, closing on the cheeks of my bottom, pulling me closer.

"Will it encourage you to do as you're told him I slap this pretty little bottom of yours?" he asked, running his hands over it. "Hmm. Not so little, either. A good match to your breasts."

Was he saying I had a fat bottom? I glared at him. He seemed to guess what I was thinking and laughed.

"No, I'm not saying it's fat. Just beautifully shaped, the way these are both abundant and beautifully shaped." His hands shifted to caress my breasts to show the comparison.

Hands back on my bottom, encouraging me forward, moving me so I was standing straddling him, his cock rearing up between my legs, not touching me but I certainly knew it was there. It was big enough to have a presence all on its own.

Not having any real choice I slowly lowered myself, wondering just how much Merry could see from where she was sitting. Probably everything. His cock was touching me, pressing against me, and I froze, waiting for him to suddenly thrust up and into me.

"It's OK," he said soothingly. "Take your time. You can do this."

His soothing patter wasn't soothing me. It was making me irritated. What did he think I was? A nervous virgin? I pressed down firmly, feeling him stretching me as he started moving along my passage. I kept on pressing, taking him deep, finding him slipping into place with no problems. I guess watching Merry get so thoroughly shafted had had more of an impact on me than I thought. I was sufficiently wet and aroused that I could handle him easily, for all his size.

I looked at him, daring him to say something. He dared.

"There, you see. I knew you could do it," he told me, and he had a most evil smile as though he knew he'd been challenging me and that I'd have to accept it.

I glared at him even harder and he laughed, apparently finding my rebelliousness delightful.

"Now start bouncing," he told me. His hand slapped me lightly on the bottom. "I can do a cadence count if you want one," he purred. Hearing him talking in that tone of voice sent a shiver down my spine. It was like listening to a tiger purr. A large wild animal, currently happy.

I bounced, sending myself sliding up and down his pole, feeling him getting with the action and matching my performance. Up and down, on and on, his cock ravaging me internally, sending signals of excited pleasure racing through me. His hands closed over my breasts, kneading them, rubbing them, while all the time we bounced against each other.

All I could think of as we moved was that he must get a lot of practise at this sort of thing. He knew just what he was doing and he was doing it with flair, thrusting up hard and high, keeping me in motion.

He worked me hard, going on and on, and all the time I could feel the pleasurable excitement building within me. How the hell he could go on like this so soon after doing Merry was beyond me but he seemed to be enjoying himself.

Ultimately I found myself gasping and wanting to plead with him to finish it. At the same time there was no way I was going to ask him to do me any favours. I just held on, bouncing on him, feeling that my face was flushed and I'm sure my eyes were starting to glaze over. Whatever, he picked up the signs that I was ready and got down to business, working hard to push me over the edge.

Oh, boy, did he succeed. I was shuddering and shivering while sitting on him, feeling him still deep inside me, while wondering what the hell had hit me. Silly of me, but that was the way I felt. I felt him lifting me up and onto my feet, then he turned me around, slapped my bottom and told me sit next to Merry. Sit, hell, I collapsed next to her, totally done up.

- - -

My name's Tom. Well, it's not really but damned if I'll tell you what it really is. A guy can get into trouble that way. What happened was that I'd gone for a hike in the national park near where I live and it was getting on towards the evening. I smelt coffee and I just automatically turned towards it.

I found this small camp site with a couple of young women settled down so I politely asked them for a cup of coffee which they happily supplied. I enjoyed the coffee, making idle conversation with the young ladies. One of the girls was, well, the only word I can come up with is average. The other one, she was a real doll. The sort of girl you expect to find in the pages of playboy. Very nice.

Both the young women were looking me over so I felt it was only fair that I oblige them and bring a little pleasure into their drab lives. I called one of them over, Miss Average, and pulled down her pants, taking it slowly and giving her a chance to object. She didn't. She was obviously reluctant, but let me take her, which I did with great enthusiasm, but only to the point where she had a climax. I saved myself for later.

After she sat down, naked mind you, I invited the hottie over and she came running. Her I told to undress and, after a few quibbles she did so, promptly moving to get her share of my goodies. Again, I took her along until she had a nice climax, then she scooted over to sit next to her friend, also not bothering to get dressed.

Now my cock was so hard that I could use it to crack rocks. I was now ready to get down to some serious fucking but I didn't want either of the girls to feel that I was favouring one over the other. Therefore I needed them to choose who would have seconds and I had to make sure that it wasn't Miss Average. While a very nice young woman she didn't hold a candle to Miss Hottie.

I pulled a coin out of my pocket and strolled over to them, spinning it as I came. I stopped in front of them tossing the coin.

"OK, ladies, you've both had your fun. Now it's my turn to have some. I want one of you to lean over that old stump while I get down to it and get my own rocks off. Call," I said, pointing to Miss Average and tossing the coin.

"Ah, heads," she called.

I caught the coin, looked and announced tails. I looked innocently at Miss Hottie.

Ashson
Ashson
8,516 Followers
12