Words Made Flesh Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The other girls smirked at her briefly before returning their attention to each other. Sophia continued riding her angel, as Amelia got back up and began biting her shoulder. Sophia reached down and kissed Estelle as she did this. The red-haired Goddess noticed that this gesture brought both girls' breasts against each other, and decided to bury her face into their chests and suck both of the girls' nipples together. Sophia instinctively moved back a little to give her lover more room, and shivered as she felt the tongue sliding back and forth between her and Estelle. After a bit, Amelia regained interest in Sophia's shoulder and continued nibbling. As her teeth moved further up her neck, Sophia tilted her head and closed her eyes. Her rhythm became faster and more frantic, and Estelle pushed her pelvis up with more force. Both girls whimpered and moaned loudly as they brought each other to orgasm.

Sophia collapsed on top of Estelle, who wrapped her arms around Sophia again. Amelia smiled, satisfied with the girls' reconciliation.

"God, I've missed you so much..." Estelle whispered into Sophia's ear.

"Me too, Angel, me too."

12