Work and Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few men seemed to see rimming as a precursor to penile penetration; a moistening of the rectum in preparation for mounting the other man. That idea hadn't occurred to me and at first I rejected it as something which would not interest me. I really could not imagine myself buggering another man – putting my penis into such a squalid area seemed a distinct turn-off and I didn't think I could maintain an erection long enough to successfully climax back there. But having said that, just a few weeks earlier I would not have imagined myself capable of doing what I had done and had so enjoyed; would not have dreamt that I would be trawling websites such as these.

I discovered that it was possible to watch movies showing men rimming each other for free. There was a huge variety of material showing men engaged in a broad spectrum of sexual activities with one another, from mutual masturbation through to anal penetration in its many guises. Although I watched quite a few of them pertaining to be 'hardcore', I didn't find them nearly as arousing as those which cast men's tongues and arses so beautifully together in the lead roles.

Of the rimming videos I had many favourites, but the one I most frequently returned to had two men squatting on a bed, back to back, with their legs wide open and their balls swinging pendulously. A third guy was beneath them, his tongue outstretched, licking first one man's squatting arse and then the other. How I envied him: poised beneath not one but two magnificent backsides, feasting on their different flavours and relishing their different smells. All three men were erect and the different sizes and shapes of their excited cocks added an extra layer to my fascination with this video: one of the men had a small stubby dick which I found quite cute; another's was longer but thinner with a graceful curve to its shaft. The third – the guy lying on his back – was built rather like me with a long, thick cock and a very prominent pair of nuts; unlike me he showed no self-consciousness about his size and I admired the way he flaunted his excitement and kneaded his ample bollocks while his mouth got to work on his friends' arseholes.

When Jake was out of the house, I masturbated frantically in front of pictures and movies of other men doing what I myself had enjoyed so much. And when he was at home, I found ways of doing it more discreetly just as I had on that first night. I dreaded him catching me pleasuring myself in – what would probably seem to him – indefensibly sordid circumstances, but the urge to explore the wealth of material which was out there was simply too powerful to resist.

Friday evenings were my best opportunity to trawl the web because Jake often went over to stay over with his mum. I tried not to think about how my ex-wife would react if she saw me like that: hunched with my trousers around my ankles noisily whacking off in front of images of men licking other men's splayed arses.

At least she couldn't sneer her favourite put-down: "Predictable as ever, Robert."

===

Next story: Silas in the Library

===

12