Work Hard, Play Harder Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's..." Claudia started to reply but seemed lost for words. Once again, the young Sophie had taken her by surprise. What other secrets did this woman have?

"Yep... it's mine... or rather it's Mukesh's. His fortune bought the place. Come on, Claudia. Come in for a coffee and let me show you around."

"Oh, I don't know. I'm sure Mukesh won't be expecting company."

"I told you Claudia. Mukesh is out all night. Come on... just a quick coffee. I'd love to show you the place, and then you can get on your way. That is... unless you've got somewhere else you need to be."

Claudia knew she should be refusing the young woman's offer. All she should do was see Sophie safely to her door, then get on her way. Yet, when it was put so nicely, how could Claudia refuse. It had been a great evening and she didn't want to upset Sophie.

"Just a coffee?"

"Just a coffee," Sophie repeated, smiling, before continuing. "You'll love it, Claudia. I know you will... and the coffee's not bad too."

With that, the two women clambered out of the cab. Any remaining doubts Claudia had, soon passed as Sophie keyed a number into the security panel at the front of the house and the gate swung open.

"You meant it? This place is yours."

"Of course. Did you think I was teasing you?"

"No, no... it's just. Well... no, I shouldn't... that would be judgemental of me. I guess I just didn't expect... oh, it's wonderful Sophie. Will I need the code to get back out?"

"Get back out? Already?"

"No... no... later, after coffee. Seems silly for you to be coming down to the gate to let me out."

"Oh, that. Don't worry, you only need the code to get in. To get out, there's a button over there," Sophie responded, pointing at a metal post a few feet up the driveway. "Press it and the gate will open as if by magic. Now... come on, that coffee's not gonna make itself."

With that, the two women headed into the house. If the place looked majestic from outside, then it was positively palatial on the inside, with its marble hallway and statement staircase dominating the entrance. Claudia followed Sophie to the back of the house and the largest kitchen you had ever seen. Sophie filled the kettle, switching it on to boil before turning her attention to the coffee itself.

"How do you like it, Claudia?" Sophie asked.

She knew the answer would have been black, no sugar and just a dash of milk, but still Sophie felt it was the polite thing to ask. Claudia's answer though was the expected one.

With two cups on the side, each holding a spoonful of instant, Sophie turned towards Claudia. She leant back against the kitchen worksurface and smiled at her older colleague.

"Tell me Claudia... tell me you weren't upset with what I said in Luigi's?" Sophie asked.

"What did you say?" Claudia replied in a nonchalant, it really didn't matter sort of way.

"You know. That I said to the guy that I was with my lover for the evening. I didn't intend to upset you... tell me I didn't."

Claudia smiled. Sophie could be so sweet. The young woman really didn't know much about her boss, did she? Claudia pondered whether to say something, to set the record straight, but decided against it. Sophie was only clearing her conscience ahead of getting back to work on Monday, wasn't she?

"It was fine, Sophie. He wasn't your type anyway."

"It's just... well... I can be a little impetuous at times, just like when I..."

Sophie never finished off what she was going to say. As she spoke, Sophie walked over to Claudia. She looked deep into Claudia's eyes, waiting for but hoping there wasn't a rebuke. It was only a second, but to Sophie it seemed like an eternity. Sophie's heart was pounding fast as she stood in front of her older boss. She had played it off as a bit of fun, an excuse to get rid of unwanted attention, but that kiss earlier was most definitely not unwanted in the young woman's mind.

The whole idea of drinks was to get the two of them together and see how it went. Sophie had no fixed agenda, but inside she just hoped that Claudia felt the same way. Just like in the department store with the sales assistant, then in the restaurant with the maître d,' Sophie had found herself attracted to Claudia from the very first day.

It was the position of power which did it, the presence, the commanding way in which Claudia conducted herself... the way that everyone jumped to her every order. Sophie herself had been drawn in by the same tune. Unlike the department store, or the restaurant, it wasn't a fleeting encounter, and as every day went past, Sophie felt herself being pulled closer and closer to her new boss.

Should she, or shouldn't she? Sophie wanted to but didn't know how it would be taken. In the cocktail bar it was a momentary peck, their lips grazing each other, then parting once more. Here though... here she longed to feel the lingering caress of another woman as they locked together in...

Sophie could feel her heart thumping inside. Should she pull away now? If she did then there wouldn't be a second chance. Would she regret it? Over and over, Sophie argued the same in her mind. Should she, or shouldn't she? Then, in slow motion, Sophie leant forward.

Claudia simply stood there. The right thing to do would have been to pull away, to let the young Sophie down gently, make her polite excuses quoting something like professional relationships. She didn't. Claudia hadn't been shocked by the kiss earlier. She had been surprised for sure, but only because she hadn't read the young woman. Claudia thought she was good at reading people, at understanding what they wanted, at knowing whether they wanted the same as she did, but Sophie... Sophie was a conundrum. She was young. She was married. She wanted... yes that was it... Sophie knew what she wanted. But why? She had all of this, yet still she wanted...

Their lips met, softly brushing together then parting once more.

"... just like when I kissed you," Sophie finally finished off her sentence.

For a moment, the two women simply stared at each other, their faces mere inches apart as Sophie backed away from the kiss. Had Sophie just done, what she had done? What was Claudia thinking about her young colleague? Who was going to make the next move, and what would it be?

Sophie was scared. She wanted it so much that she couldn't bear it if Claudia didn't want the same.

Claudia though, just waited. She could feel her own pulse racing, but was it right to take advantage of the young woman, in her own home, with her husband away? Was it right when the young Sophie knew so little about Claudia's personal side?

"I wanted to... to... kiss you. He was an excuse... an opportunity..." Sophie continued, trying to justify herself.

"And... was it? Was it what you hoped for? Was it what you expected?" Claudia responded, testing the water a little with her open questions.

Sophie responded in actions, rather than words. She wrapped her arms around Claudia's shoulders and pulled herself close against her older boss. Once more their lips touched. This time though it was more than a fleeting graze. Sophie pressed her lips hard against Claudia's, and Claudia responded, the two women joined together in the most passionate lingering kiss.

Was it the drink talking?

The quiet, shy Sophie had become a fervent young woman, full of desire for the touch of another. Boy, what a touch. Claudia's lips were soft, her touch so gentle yet so sensual. It was like... Sophie didn't know how to explain the feeling. The kiss of another woman felt so different to that of her own darling husband. Was it the caress itself, the way their lips melded together as they continued their embrace, the sensitivity of their very touch? Or was it... was it... was it that another woman kissed in the way Sophie herself wanted to be kissed.

Sophie had to remember to breathe, such was the intensity of that moment. Her mind was awash with unexplored feelings as she confronted her emotions. Was it right to kiss another woman? What about Mukesh? Why did she feel so attracted to older women? Should she be doing this as a married woman? Why did it feel so... so... so... good? Sophie had butterflies in her stomach as she broke away from that kiss.

"Would you like to see upstairs?" Sophie whispered.

She never waited for a response. Sophie took Claudia's hand in hers and headed off back through the house, slipping her heels off as she reached the bottom of the staircase. Claudia did similar, slipping her sandals off and nudging them tidily up against the wall. Bare footed, Sophie bounded quickly up the stairs, practically dragging Claudia behind her, such was the excitement in the young woman.

There was no hesitation from Claudia as she followed on behind. Was the mistress, the dominant one who usually led her subs up to the bedroom, now the one being led? Had the young Sophie tamed her older lover? Oh no. Claudia knew better than that. She was biding her time, testing just how far her young colleague wanted to go.

Sophie led Claudia into what, from the size of it, must have been the master bedroom. A large wooden bed dominated the space, not that Claudia had much time to take in her new surroundings before she was being kissed again. Sophie was all over her older lover, and Claudia wasn't holding back either. Any of the reservation of downstairs had long since gone, the two women a blur of fumbling hands as they set about undressing each other as quickly as they could.

Claudia's dress was first to go. An eager Sophie grabbed the bow at the side and gave it a sharp tug. With the dress now draping open, Claudia shook her shoulders and let it drop to the floor. She stood there, dressed in nothing but a lacy cream coloured bra and matching panties as she fumbled at the zip on the back of Sophie's dress. In no time at all, Sophie was down to a skimpy thong, and strapless bra, black to match her sexy little dress.

The bra was no match for the older lover, and moments later Sophie's large breasts swung free from their confines. Claudia couldn't help but turn her attention to Sophie's firm globes, softly caressing the tender flesh, watching as her lover's nipples started to stand to attention in front of her very eyes. The only thing to break Claudia away from her lover's breasts was the feel of her own suddenly falling free, as Sophie managed to unclasp the back of Claudia's bra.

"Very nice," Sophie whispered as she ran her fingers gently over Claudia's full but slightly saggy bust.

It was now a race to see who could strip the other naked first, a race in which youth availed over experience. Okay, so it was more the outcome that fuller panties were easier to remove than a skimpy thong, especially with the back held tight between Sophie's clenched ass cheeks. As Claudia struggled to pull the black knickers down over her lover's backside, Sophie made light work on Claudia's lacy panties, tugging them down to mid-thigh before letting them drop to the floor.

Sophie's thong did follow soon after, and for the first time, the two women stared at each other in their naked glory. For a moment there was silence. Despite the differences, the twenty or so years between them, the balance of age versus youth, the most different skin-tones, there was so much the same about the two women. Both had fuller busts, both had neatly trimmed dark bushes, both had...

It was uncanny. Ignoring the Indian complexion, Claudia imagined she was staring back at her younger self.

Sophie on the other hand, couldn't wait to get close to her older lover. Wrapping her arms around Claudia's shoulders, Sophie pulled herself in close once more, sighing as she felt their breasts touch for the first time. Her breathing was quick and shallow as excitement flooded the young woman's body.

Claudia herself could feel her heart pound. She had underestimated the young Sophie, but her desires were obvious, and who was Claudia to deny a young woman her heartfelt desires. Still though... still she had to ask. Maybe it was the professional in her, maybe it was the mistress in her, maybe it was just that... that... that she didn't want to hurt the young woman

"You sure?" Claudia whispered, pulling Sophie in close and wrapping her arms around the young woman. As she did, Claudia could feel her would-be lover shaking slightly.

"Yes," came the reply. "I've wanted this night."

"But... you don't know me."

"Think I do. You're my colleague, my mentor, and now you're holding me in your arms. What more is there?"

Claudia hesitated. Her conscience told her to be transparent, to be open and honest about her more dominant side. Her heart though told her not to ruin the young woman's moment. Sophie was on her own journey, a discovery of just what it was like to be free, to break with convention, to be with another woman, to not follow her darling Mukesh's ideals. She owed it to Sophie, not to ruin the moment. Still though, a little joviality wouldn't go amiss.

"Maybe I'm only interested in tying you up and ravaging you," Claudia quipped, smiling at the young woman.

"And... are you?" Sophie responded.

"What do you think?"

"Guess no, but it'd be fun to find out. Are you going to tie me up, Claudia?"

"I might," came Claudia's continued teasing. "Bet you haven't gotten any rope though."

"Bottom drawer," came an instant answer from Sophie, pointing towards the larger of three chests of drawers.

Sophie's heart raced as she watched Claudia walk over and open the bottom drawer. On first glance the drawer was full of winter bedding but having removed a couple of blankets a treasure trove came into view. Claudia couldn't believe what she was looking at. She glanced back at the young Sophie, then back into the drawer again. For sure Claudia hadn't seen Sophie as being one for a little kink, but there again it looked like most of the toys hidden there had never been used.

Claudia grabbed the four lengths of red rope, each still in its polythene bag. She rummaged around a little further and found lube, a vibrator, oh and... yes... Claudia smiled as she noticed the plug. It was just like her own playroom at the cabin, only on a smaller scale. Already, Claudia had ideas about the plug, but for now she returned to the bed with a huge smile on her face, carrying just the lengths of rope.

"Aren't you the secretive one," Claudia teased her younger lover. "Any idea what I'm going to do with these?"

The smile left Sophie's face. In that instant she was afraid. She wasn't scared of Claudia. Sophie trusted her older lover. What she was afraid of was... well... she was afraid of... damn, it was so silly. Sophie had bought the ropes for her darling husband to tie her up with, yet here she was suggesting her boss did the same. What's more, her boss was smiling at the idea. What had she done? Was it too late for Sophie to say she was only joking, to ask Claudia to return the ropes to the drawer, to suggest that the coffee must be ready by now? But then Sophie really wanted to experiment, to feel new emotions, to try new things, to go with another woman... to go with... her boss.

Sophie watched as her older lover calmly went about her business. Claudia unwrapped the ropes and placed them on the bed. One at a time, she laid them out diagonally from each corner of the mattress, ensuring they would be long enough for what she had in mind. Finally, she repositioned the pillows, keeping a couple at one end of the bed, but placing a third halfway down the mattress.

"Ready?" Claudia asked, glancing at Sophie, then down at the bed, then back up at her young lover.

Sophie didn't answer. For a moment she just stood there, her heart thumping, her eyes fixated on the four lengths of rope. Then, slowly, hesitation in every movement, she sat down on the end of the bed, and started to lie back.

"Oh, no you don't. I'll have you on your front, with the pillow under your hips."

Sophie sat there looking back at Claudia.

"Disobedient, as well," Claudia continued. "Well, I wouldn't mind spanking that cute little ass of yours, if you insist on making me do it. I'll give you five... four... three... two..."

Sophie never let the count get down to one. She was so taken in by Claudia's suddenly dominant tone, that she quickly repositioned herself on her knees, facing the headboard. Sophie glanced over her shoulder at her older lover, and smiled, a nervous 'not sure what's coming next' sort of smile.

"That's better. Now, let's have you lying down, shall we?"

There was less hesitation this time. Sophie leant forward and she started to lower herself down onto the bed.

"Owww," Sophie squealed as she felt Claudia's hand land smartly on her firm ass. "What was that for?"

"What... this?" retorted Claudia, laughing as she slapped Sophie's other ass cheek.

"Owww. Yes... that."

"Because I can... and because you have one hell of a cute ass. Maybe you'd prefer it if I kissed it better."

"Mmmm... that would be nice."

"Well, be a good girl and I might just do that. Now, do I need to spank you some more, or are you gonna lie down across that pillow?"

This time Sophie was much quicker. She practically fell flat on the bed, her head on the pillows by the headboard, her hips raised up by the one in the middle of the mattress. Without needing to be asked, expecting the same from the position of the ropes, Sophie spread her arms and legs apart.

Moments later, Claudia had tied off one end of each red rope around Sophie's wrists and ankles, making sure the binding was secure but not tight enough to leave any marks. With a smile on her face and ensuring her young lover watched her every move, Claudia turned her attention to the free ends, tying each in turn to one of the bed legs.

By the time Claudia had finished, and to the tune of soft groans as she pulled the ropes tight, her young lover was restrained in place, unable to move more than a couple of inches with either legs or arms. Sophie had asked for it, and she did make a most attractive picture bound spreadeagled on her front, red ropes secured around wrists and ankles, a pillow lifting her cute ass upwards.

With her leg's spread, Sophie had no way to hide her young snatch from Claudia's eyes. Claudia smiled. She would enjoy kissing that cute ass better, before filling it with the plug she had found in the drawer. With Sophie's ass plugged, that vibrator would work all the better on her sweet little pussy. Claudia couldn't help herself but look at how the young woman's lips parted slightly in their already partially aroused state, giving the merest tease of delights to come.

It was a plan, but first Claudia was going to savour the moment. There was no rush, was there? Mukesh was out for the night, and it wasn't like Sophie had anywhere to go any more. Claudia walked to the head end of the bed and crouched down, her face now at the level of her bound lover.

"Oh, my dear little Sophie. Don't you look beautiful, bound to your bed, all helpless as you wonder what I'm going to do next. Would you like to know?"

Sophie nodded her head, her mouth so dry that she couldn't speak.

"You would, would you?"

Again, Sophie nodded.

"Well, you see that cute little ass of yours."

Sophie gave an excited yelp as she felt Claudia bring her hand down on her ass cheeks, first one side then the other. There was nothing she could do, nowhere she could go. Sophie just had to take whatever she was given. She didn't know how she felt. She was scared--Sophie had to admit it that the lack of freedom worried her--yet at the same time there was excitement pulsing through her veins, and a certain desire building in her loins. Did she find the whole thing thrilling? And was it the jeopardy of relinquishing control which turned her on, or was it the fact that she did so to a woman?