Work Hard, Play Harder Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a forlorn effort.

"Mistress," Kirsten called out sheepishly.

She clamped up, her body stiffening as she tried to avoid her impending mishap.

"Mistress," Kirsten started again. "Mistress... I think I have an answer--"

Kirsten's words tailed off. Her face became a picture of concern.

She felt it. There was no doubt this time. It was just a trickle, but the warmth seeping out from between her labia told Kirsten just what she had done. Instantly, she clamped her legs tight, but this time it was to her detriment. All Kirsten managed to do was force a further trickle out from inside, dampening the gusset of her knickers.

Kirsten stood there. Already she had an answer, at least to the second question, but still she was embarrassed to admit it. That second trickle was just a little longer than the first, leaving the young woman in no uncertainty as to where she was heading, and confirming that there really wasn't another option left for her. There was no point in reaching for the keys. That would just be like shutting the stable door after the horse had bolted.

She brought her hand down over her denim-clad mound, attempting to hide her modesty. If she wasn't sure before, then she was now. She could feel it beneath her fingers. There was a definite dampness between her legs. Bit by bit, Kirsten felt her control fade away, and as it did, it was like somebody was slowly turning on an invisible tap.

A trickle here.

Another trickle there.

Each time she tried to stem the flow, but each time the need was greater, the urge becoming uncontrollable. With her legs tightly closed, nobody could see it, but there was now a darker patch on the pale blue denim, right beneath her sex... a darker patch... a wetter patch.

What could she do? Once more she was succumbing to desperation, and before long there would be no hiding it. She could try to put a brave face on, or she could embrace the position her mistress had put her in. It wasn't exactly her fault, was it? And it did sort of feel exciting, in the dirtiest sort of way.

The look of concern etched onto Kirsten's face gave way to a cheeky smirk.

"Mistress," Kirsten called out. "Mistress... I have an answer for you... I am going to be a naughty girl."

As she spoke, Kirsten felt the floodgates open. A steady stream of warmth poured out from within. At first, she continued to try and hide the obvious, but it was too much. The ever-lengthening darkness running down the inside of her jeans was evidence enough as to what she had just done.

"I see," Claudia replied, staring back at her lover, the smile never leaving her face. "You know what happens to naughty girls, don't you?"

"Yes, Mistress," Claudia replied, her smirk becoming a beaming smile. "Naughty girls get punished. Would you like to punish me, Mistress?"

As she asked her question, Kirsten spread her legs and revealed the true extent of her predicament. Oh yes, she had held it so long, but now there was no stopping her. The warmth wasn't just constrained to the inside of her jeans, to those long dark patches now running down to mid-thigh. As she emptied her bladder, her flow was seeping through the denim and dripping down to the wooden boards below.

Oh yes, Kirsten was being a naughty girl... a real naughty girl... and she was enjoying every moment. What's more, she didn't mind at all if her mistress chose to punish her. Having wet herself, it was the least Kirsten could expect.

Then another thought crossed Kirsten's mind. Was Sophie really that desperate to learn, and did Kirsten have it in her to teach?

It was a very tempting prospect, but only if her mistress didn't object.

To be continued