Work Out!

Story Info
Straight guy gets what he wanted but not as he wanted!
1.3k words
4.01
48.5k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
the1deros
the1deros
18 Followers

Roger woke up one day and suddenly he was a 42 years old, boring, fat and stressed man, recently divorced and with a rebel 17 years old son that barely treats him as his father. Roger didn't know what life has done to his youthful, proud and cheerful spirit or his strong and great physic. That morning he just couldn't stop watching his face and body at the mirror. For a long, long time, he tried to recognize himself and he almost couldn't.

That was such and scary feeling. He felt sad, annoyed and pathetic. That man wasn't him, he never should have allowed to end like that. So that same mourning Roger decided he needed a changes. He was going to rebuilt his life, have a better relationship with his ex-wife, make his son to respect and love him, work for a better position in his job and start taking care of his body.

So he did and he put emphasis on the easies of his goals. Roger started to work out to get his young and strong body back. He started going to the closest gym from his job and after some months Roger was out there sporting an athletic body.

Even tho, Roger kept exercising. It was good for his physic health and mind, but also for his ego. The looks he was getting in the gym, over his fit and masculine figure... Roger felt like he was that popular hunk he used to be back in college.

But all that gym workout, while all those stares of lust and admiration focused on him, mainly those ones coming from other men, were also starting to awaken those feelings he has left behind in high school. All those sweaty and strong men with god bodies revived feelings Roger thought he had suppressed very deep on his mind.

And when he was in his apartment, all alone and horny, he rather beat his hard and needy member with a mainly specimen sweating in his mind rather that the busty girl that loves to work in the suspension trainers. And every time he was cleaning the cum off his abs, he promised to himself that this one would be the last time.

But it never wasn't. He kept going to the gym, watching all those men training their bodies to exhaustion... watching them watching him. And everything got more confusing for Roger when Christian, one of the gym trainers, put his attention on him. The beautiful Adonis started training with Roger, promising he could rip Roger's body even more, and though Roger was more than happy with the results he had gotten by himself, he couldn't say no when Christian was touching his sweat muscle, explaining what they both could achieve together and how they would achieve it.

So Roger started to train with Christian and see how his body changed faster than he expected. But that didn't even mattered to him after passing 1 or 2 hours with Christian so close to him, complimenting his body, touching him more than he should. Telling him how good he looked, joking about how he wouldn't mind to manhandle him to see how strong he had become.

Roger knew he should have stopped the flirting, the unnecessary touches because it wasn't professional and he shouldn't want any of that. But the truth was that Christian, the younger and beautiful trainer, wanted to get in Roger's pants and that truth had the older man horny and confused and flattered... and so horny.

And that's exactly why Roger should have said "No!" when Christian asked for help to install the equipment in the new gym he was starting. Roger knew he should have gone the moment he realized he was the only one there to help. He should have refused when Christian asked him to try the new equipment.

Roger should have stopped the never ending compliments and sexual innuendos. He should have said something when the trainer shamelessly locked the gym door, locking them both inside... alone. But then, there was nothing Roger could have done when Christian was pinching his hard nipples and kissing his sweaty neck. Roger just moaned and tremble because deep down he wanted it and the trainer wanted to give it to him.

Christian kissed Roger's lips hard while touching all his sweaty and hot frame, and then got him naked and laying on his back. He sucked his tongue and lips; dried the sweat on his neck, collar bones and chest with this soft and hot tongue. The trainer even licked in pleasure Roger's armpits and fuck, no one never had done that to him before.

Roger was moaning and vibrating like a virgin... like those times on high school when his two best friends bent him over a table or put him against a wall and then proceeded to take his body apart.

And with that thought in his head, Roger cummed so hard and honest for the first time in so long; Christian only needed to grab his hand over the short bot tick member to make his client explode in ecstasy. Roger moaned like a wounded dear, feeling too much and too embarrassed while he spilled cum all over himself like a little kid.

But the trainer didn't seem to care, he kept his travel with his mouth over the older man, licking Roger's cums off his trembling body. Christian licked his sweaty balls, crotch and inner tights; in no time he was over Roger's musky entry.

Christian licked and sucked and pocked and Roger writhed in decontrol... How long he hasn't feel like this... so helpless, so scared but free. He moaned and swore for more, and Christian kept making his interior wetter and hotter with his saliva and tongue.

"So tight!! Just like I love it... Straight tight virgin ass!!" smirked the trainer, caressing the sensible pucker with this thumb. Roger didn't bother to correct Christian, he didn't want to break the trainer's fantasy. Besides, he wasn't technically a virgin but it had been almost 3 decades since someone or something has been inside him... So practically, he was a virgin.

"No more preparation for you! You gonna feel what is to fuck with a real man!" the trainer said and Roger felt Christian's hard and long dig pressing against his tight hole. Christian hands went to his tights keeping then up and wide open and he kept pushing.

Roger moaned harshly when the resistant of his ass was broken and the long dick kept moving deeper and deeper into him. It fucking hurt but also felt so fucking good. Roger felt full and completed like never before... he was loving it at the point it was scary. And then Christian started fucking him until he got an insane pace, making Roger to lose it. The older man, sweated, writhed, moaned and screamed and swore no stop.

The pain and awkward pleasure taking over this whole body was making him feel more alive than anything has in the past several years. And when the trainer finally hit his spot, Roger's eyes just could see white. Again and again, Christian fuck-blinded him, until Roger couldn't take it anymore.

"RIGHT THERE!!... FUCK, PLEASE!!... FUCK!!... FUCK!! DON'T STOP!! FUCK ME!! FUCK ME!! FUCK MEEEE!!" the older man screams and them he's coming like he's having his first orgasm after 25 years... and probably he actually is. Roger's dick explodes and showers his sweaty body with abundant cum, again and again, until he feels like he's going to pass out.

"Yeah! Cum for me, man!!" shout the trainer.

And while he is feeling Christian's hot cum fill his anus, Roger suddenly realize the mistake he has made. While still feeling the afterwards of his huge orgasm, he feels scare that this mistake has freed a part of him that he doesn't like and that there's not coming back from it.

So, yes... Roger was trying to get back the person he used to be and maybe he has just got what he wished, but not like he wanted!

the1deros
the1deros
18 Followers