Work The Problem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ned was dreaming of thrusting into a lithe and athletic woman. He awoke with a start and realized that now he and Holly were spooning. Holly was the little spoon, of course. His hand was resting on her stomach.

Her bare stomach. Ned could feel nothing but soft, downy fur underneath his palm. One of Holly's paws was on top of his hand. Her shirt must have ridden up while they slept. Ned began to breathe a little faster. He then felt Holly shift slightly and felt a responding tremor around his cock. His erection had slipped in between Holly's fuzzy and glorious asscheeks. The only barrier between them was the thin cotton of his briefs. He could feel the slight bump from her tail poking into his stomach.

Ned's logical mind told him Back The Fuck Up. If she woke up right now he would look like seven different flavors of asshole. Slowly, oh so slowly, he edged his crotch backwards. Ned could almost hear a whimper from his cock as it was drawn away from its warm nest. He managed to get a little space in between himself and Holly, and began to breathe a little more easily. Now all he had to do was carefully get his hand off of her tummy-

Holly murmured something, and scooted her ass backwards. Ned felt her rear cheeks enclose his manhood once more. He almost squeaked in surprise, then saw her face turn around. In the moonlight from the window Ned could see the glint from her huge eyes.

"I didn't say you could go anywhere, buddy." Her voice was lower than before.

"Um, look...Holly, I want to help you. I'm going to help you no matter what. You don't have to feel obligated to-"

"Obligated?" she crooned. Holly's paw suddenly gripped the hand on her stomach and moved it downwards. Ned's breath caught in his throat as he felt the heat at her crotch. There was bare flesh there as well as a spreading dampness that soaked his hand.

"Feel that?" she purred. "Do you think I feel obligated?"

"Nooo. But I don't want to take advantage-"

"Oh, come on, Ned." Now she sounded almost pissed. Holly turned around abruptly and shoved against one of his shoulders. Ned fell back on the bed and regarded a pair of blue and amused eyes as Holly straddled him. "I'm smaller than you, but I'm still a grown-ass woman. I know what I'm doing. And right now..." She leaned in closer. "I want that big cock of yours inside me."

He couldn't help himself. Ned raised his face and kissed her. It seemed to surprise her, but she caught onto the idea very quickly. He slipped his tongue in her mouth, which accepted it without hesitation. He traced the inside of her mouth and her prominent front teeth. Her own tongue touched his and got in the action. Their tongues danced as Ned's erection got even harder. He could feel Holly's paw reach down and massage it through his briefs.

"Too many clothes," she moaned, and sat up. She pulled her shirt off, and in the moonlight from the window Ned could finally see her entirely. Holly was a vision, a small-scale Venus in fur with perky breasts and a lovely swell to her hips. He gripped those velvet-lined hips as he moaned himself. He slid one hand behind her back and pulled her down to his mouth. He sought out one nipple and heard her breath catch as he sucked on it greedily.

"Oh, Ned," she whispered. "I want you."

He let go of her long enough to whisper "I want you too, Holly." Then he took firm hold of her tiny hips and turned her over onto the bed. She didn't struggle as he laid a trail of kisses down her stomach, seeking out her core.

"Ohhh!"

Ned found what he was looking for. It was surrounded by fur, but Holly's vulva was more or less like a human woman's. He could even feel the hard nub of a clitoris against his tongue as he licked and probed. Her strong, fuzzy thighs clamped around his head as he slipped deeper with his tongue. He brought one hand up and gently eased one finger into her warm and wet embrace. The walls of her vagina clamped around his index finger like a vise. Ned's head spun. She was incredibly tight even on his finger. What would this feel like on his cock?

He kept licking at her clit as he pressed up with his finger in a 'come hither' gesture. Ned could feel a soft, spongier part of Holly's vagina and figured that she had a g-spot just like a human woman. Holly spasmed and cried aloud. Her thighs squeezed almost painfully tight on his head. "Pleeese!" she cried. "I want your cock!"

Ned was only too happy to oblige. He withdrew his finger and kissed back upward along her stomach. He sat up and shed his briefs and shirt in record time. Holly purred as she saw his cock spring free. She spread her legs wider as Ned positioned himself on top of her. He rubbed his length along her now sopping-wet slit.

"Somebody is eager," she said with a cheeky grin. Ned felt a soft touch on his member as she reached down with one paw and guided him towards her. He had a brief moment of doubt as the head of his penis touched her slit. What if he hurt her? How could he forgive himself if that happened?

Holly looked up at him. "What are you waiting for, big man? Give it to me." Her lustful face banished any worry, and he slowly drove himself into her entrance. The feeling of her opening around him was exquisite. Holly's vise-like walls clamped on his cock almost painfully. He looked down again at her and saw her sweaty, joyful face. Her huge blue eyes locked with his as he finished pushing his full length inside of her. Holly locked her feet behind him.

"Thaaat's it," she said in a choked but happy tone. "I've got you now." Even though Ned was on top, there was no doubt as to who was in charge of this encounter. He pulled out just as slowly as he had gone in, and Holly crooned in joy. Her arms snaked around his torso as he drove back in. As she cried out in pleasure, he began to drive in and out with increasing frequency. He could feel the velvet softness of her stomach against his skin as his belly slapped against her. He tried to hold out for her, and began thinking of the driest thing he could...government regulations regarding safe storage of chemicals. It helped him tame the building pressure in his groin.

"AAAHH!" cried Holly, and he felt the spasming of her channel around his cock. It was too much to bear, and he gave one final thrust and came himself. He felt his seed spurt into her as she shook against him.

As her shaking subsided, Ned softly stroked her head and kissed her wonderful ears. Then he pushed himself up on his arms and looked down. "Are you...okay?"

Holly lolled against the bedsheets with a goofy smile on her face. "Shit. Oh, man. Yeah, I'm just peachy." Her eyes focused. "You know, if we ever figure out how to get me back we could set up a regular transport service. I could charge a boatload to bring my people over to this world for some ape-man loving." She placed a paw on his stomach and gently pushed herself away. His shrinking member pulled free of her tight embrace with a wet pop. "But even if we don't figure it out, I wouldn't mind staying here."

Even the logical portion of Ned's mind couldn't argue with that.

12