Working Girls

Story Info
Mother and adopted Bi son start a nudist life together.
5.6k words
4.02
55.5k
38

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/15/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mom died during complications due to my childbirth. She was an American born Chinese. The woman who raised me, and who I knew as mom, was her best friend at the Ranch. My mom was religious which explains why I was born and she did not have an abortion. My adopted mom and my actual mom were both around their early twenties when I was born. I was raised with a dozen young women around the same age as my mom, who I knew as a child as my 'aunties'. I never met my real Dad. The man I thought was my father was actually the owner of the place where we all lived and where they worked. I was kept hidden from him for most of my life.

I was therefore schooled at home by my adoptive mom and my aunties. When I was around seven or eight, I finally learned what happened to my biological mom. Anyway, I'm just going to call her mom, since that is how I knew her for all of my life growing up.

My mom and my aunties had many men visitors and I only saw them as I was scooted off somewhere else to play.

I remember as at a very young child the whole sexual differences between a boy and a girl. That was when I realized I was different from mom and my aunties. Even now that I am eighteen when I'm all relaxed it is still tiny. It's barely an inch nestled between my tiny balls the size of a quarter. Although finally as I reached maturity, when it's erect, its reaches a four inches.

Oh yeah, when I finally turned 18 I started to realize that I had sexual feelings, I had started almost every night to oddly wet myself. I would wake up with sticky fluids on my tummy or my upper thighs. I didn't understand what those warm feelings were that I was having almost all day and why I had been wetting myself almost every night with what mom called nocturnal emissions.

I finally discovered masturbation and the need to do it often, and I realized what those nocturnal emissions were. I stopped having them once I took up fulltime masturbating on a daily basis. I mean I was surrounded by naked or semi-naked sexy women all the time. They all still treated me as if I was just still a child, and the fact that I had such a tiny bit dangling between my legs kept that child image in the minds. So, no one ever offered though God knows I wanted them to, and constantly fantasied about going down on them, or fucking them.

My mom's plan was that sometime soon now that I turned eighteen we would leave. She was getting on in years around her early thirties and thus the usual time for forced retirement age. The only reason she had stayed on as long as she did was the way she looked. She retained her youthful appearance, looking much younger then whatever age she actually was, and she was stunningly beautiful and desirable with her slender and nubile 34-20-36 figure.

I took after her in always looking younger than my actual age and in my shape. I had her hips and butt. When it came to my package I took after my actually Caucasian father who was I was told was not very well endowed. Oh well. You work with what you got.

When we moved out, we could afford a used car, a used small tablet, which would also work as my phone and mom got a smart phone and a small studio apartment and it wasn't much but it was ours and we were together.

We had a little money saved up but not much.

Mom's idea was for us to be working girls doing house cleaning. It was funny that when I wore jeans, cowboy boots and a blouse or tee shirt. I guess I could have passed for a boy if I cut my hair, stop painting my toes and fingernails, and stopped wearing makeup. But I preferred being who I was and so I looked and dressed as if I was a nubile young girl instead.

We moved into our new apartment and we were officially out of the 'Chicken Ranch'. We had a little spare cash but we needed to land a new source of income soon. Tonight our first night in our new place would be ours to celebrate. Right now, the apartment is very sparse; our queen size bed would serve as a couch, a whole bunch of pillows, a TV on a nightstand a small kitchen table and two chairs, three floor lamps, and a single dresser. All used furniture but it is ours.

After we returned with some groceries and our dinner consisting of a frozen pizza and a bottle of wine we survey our domain. Now neither of us ever really drank much alcohol, drinking was for the John's and not for the working girls. They needed to keep their head so they would be able to give good head. But we figured we deserved a treat.

"It's a start at least it's warm," mom says as she shuts the door. "Why don't we get comfortable and then eat."

"Sure." I'm glad to be away from there. Now mom no longer has to turn tricks for someone else for a living for that I'm grateful. We don't have enough to get separate apartments, nor could we afford even a one-bedroom place. So I went from not a lot of privacy to even less privacy and I've started needing some alone time. I've got urges and needs, and I can feel them often. Like right now. I'm kind of horny.

God I want to get out of these clothes so bad and play with myself. As for getting naked, I didn't need to be told more than once and I had quickly shucked my boots, jeans, and tee shirt, I put the boots back on and now I'm just wearing my simple small black cotton girl thong which easily kept my balls and penis covered without revealing I had them. I had removed the bra.

"I'll pour us some wine while and then strip down as well. Put your clothes in the dresser."

"Okay mom, I love you." I come up behind her and wrap my arms around her. I feel her soft comforting warmth. My hips press into her hips and I feel a tingling in my crotch. I kiss her on the cheek and then let go. I notice how good she looks in her cowboy boots, black leggings, and sweatshirt. I could spot the impression of the string thong on her under the leggings. Damn. She looks hot. They were foolish to force her to retire I'm sure plenty of men would still be interested in her hot body. I know I am. That's how horny I am. I'm looking at my own mom and checking her out.

I spot my mom looking at me looking at her and she bites her lower lip and then smiles reassuringly.

"Here let me give you my clothes, " she tosses off her sweatshirt and reveals a pretty lavender bra, then off she steps out of the boot, slips out of the leggings to reveal a matching lavender tiny lace thong, a simple triangle in front with just strings that slipped between her ass cheeks and went around her hips. She handed me her clothes. "Why don't you get our house slippers rather than the boots," she says with a wave and a kiss that she blows at me.

I put away our clothes and got our house slippers, they were our favorite pair of heels, four-inch plastic platform shoes with a six-inch heel, both backless mules. Mine had red band across the toes, with a red sole and her's was lavender. I really was beginning to feel the need to jack off. But I suppressed the urge and just put our clothes away rather than make an excuse to go take a shower or something so I could jack off in the bathroom.

"You look so beautiful," Mom says in her soft familiar voice as I hand her heels and she hands me my glass of wine. She had already started sipping some of hers.

That's when I noticed that she was very beautiful and very desirable as well. We weren't wearing any makeup but she just had a natural glow and her small face with green almond eyes, long lashes, black straight hair that hangs down to just above the top of her round butt. She has delicate hands and feet, like my own. Her small round perky breasts, the size of half of an average lemon with her erect nipples rise showing under the lace of the bra, there is a slight rise to her tummy, she's no longer as flat and firm as she use to be.

I know that she has the softness and roundness of maturity and on her its looks so damn good. But to someone who had never seen her she looks like a barely late teen just getting her tits and ass. I know she has no pubic hair, just a slender slit hiding the warm place between her legs.

"Why don't we you eat and then, " She's been drinking and she seems a bit flushed which might explain why she is unconsciously playing with one of her breasts through the fabric of the bra. "We need to talk about some things." She winks at me suspiciously. "But first we eat and drink, we both don't like cold Chinese food."

Does she really think that now she can give me a talk about sex after we eat? This will be awkward. She looks good with the flushed look as she pours herself another glass of wine and I down my own and get another as well. At this rate, we will finish the bottle between us. We polish off the food, clean up, and end up on our last glass of wine. We did finish up the bottle.

I think we both might be a bit inebriated.

We sit on the floor facing each other; she gets into a lotus position, a bit less gracefully than she usually does. I notice that I can see her pussy behind the small triangle of lace lavender that is the front of her thong; the lotus position puts it on display.

I match her and end up sitting in a lotus position as well with my bare knees touching hers. I spot her look at my crotch and I can feel my balls stir and my little penis waking up though still hidden under the black cotton thong.

She spots me looking at her exposed crotch and she bites her lip as she thinks, and then she brings her hands to hide her exposed triangle, it is as if feeling her hands between her thighs has set off another chain of thoughts as she continues to bite her lower lip trying to decide on which feels to go with.

"I know by now you have urges and its okay"

Her hands that are hiding her sex start to move as they are brought up against her body. Damn! But did I imagine that there was a growing bit of a wet spot there?

She continues to speak even as her hands slowly and deliberately move against her sex. "I mean to say, I've seen plenty of erect male penises and seeing yours won't do me in, we will be living in this tiny place so I know that you have been doing it for some time, so I want you to know it's okay that you masturbate."

I take a deep breath and try to calm down and take this all in. I out of some instinct bring my hands to cover my crotch as well. I can feel my penis getting hotter and harder.

"Just relax, its okay," she says as she runs her fingers along mine.

"Ahhh...you knew about me doing it?"

"Of course. A young man like you surrounded by sexy semi clad women all the time of course you had to 'do it'. I imagine you did it on a regular basis, am I right?' I see that one hand's fingers are moving in front of her covered sex while she tries to hide that with the other, as she talks.

I start to run a few fingers along the covered length of my penis. "You're right. I did have to masturbate often."

"I thought so. It's perfectly natural. So feel free to do it here. I've seen plenty of sexual activity and done a lot of it in my time." She giggles. "So when the urge strikes go ahead and scratch that itch."

I'm all turned on with all this talk about masturbating and my penis is now fully erect and my mom can see me like this! Oh God I'm nervous, ashamed and aroused, all at the same time.

"You have such a nice looking body," mom says checking me out.

I blush.

"You're just saying that to be nice. I'm so...so small."

"You are just right. Can I tell you a secret?"

"Ah, sure."

"All my favorite toys," my mom says while leaning over and letting her hand just float along the length of my erection. Her fingers walk along it from the base to the tip. So tantalizingly close but never touching it. "they are all a match for the length and width of your manhood that you are displaying."

I blush even more as my penis feels even harder and hotter.

"You know," mom says as she seems to blush as well, "for some reason I feel very warm. Is the heat on high in here?"

"No. Not really."

"Well I just feel hot and slightly overdressed. Would it be okay if I slipped out of my bra? For some reason it just doesn't feel comfortable wearing one at the moment."

She undoes the bra and reveals those perky breasts. She is so ripe and firm she doesn't really need a bra, those breasts don't sag. She is a sexy sight, looking the part in some porn file of a young nubile naked Asian princess on display with her perky little breasts with her erect nipples.

"Now that we had the sex talk," Mom says, "we need to discuss our future. We need to offer our services to our clients. I figure we could get jobs as a mother and daughter team cleaning their offices or homes, but there are so many others offering their services I haven't landed it us any yet."

"That's because we are just one of many we need something unique and different to offer, a different angle, a competitive edge that makes us unique." I say trying to think of something. That it hits me. Its right in front of it and it's begging to be noticed. I swallow the last of my wine. Mom's glass is empty as well.

"I agree with the uniqueness," Mom says "all I could come up with is a mother and daughter team or mother and cross dressing son. But that is as far as I could get. Do you have any better ideas?"

"Well..." I feel a heat in my balls and my dick is feeling even hotter as I think of what we could do. I hope she goes for this, I think it would be hot. "I think our best bet is to play to our strong suit, what we have and are willing to do that others might not want to do. The mother and daughter idea is a good one. But I think our uniqueness could be in what we are willing to wear." Or not wear...she looks so good and she is so hot looking with her youthful small tits and that soft butt of hers I know she's my mom and all but damn it she is so sexy.

"What would or could we wear that would make us a hot item. We are on a budget and can't really afford any fancy uniforms, if you were thinking of those sexy French maid outfits for the two of us."

"No. We need to work with what we have, so I was thinking it is simple. We wear our high heels to work. 'Have heels will travel'."

"Catchy line, but what else might we be wearing?"

Mom has been trying to hide the fact that she hasn't noticed my hard on, but I spot her glance at it. I've always kept my masturbation and my hard dick under control and hidden when we lived there. This is the first time she's ever seen me like this. She's never seen me so big. She's fidgeting and I notice she's place her hands between her legs.

"Oh, so will be going with the mother and daughter team idea, start buying the same undies to go with our similar heels?" She asks.

"To start with I was thinking of saying I was your gay son, that covers a multitude of sins so to speak." That would explain my attributes that would be on display. They may be small but I'm definitely male. "

"Yeah, the gay bit would explain the wearing of the high heels. Okay we would be billed as a mother and son act."

"Hell, mom we could call ourselves sister and brother if we wanted. You can easily pass for my sister almost easier than as my mom."

She blushes, almost from head to naked toes. The flushed look to her bare skin gives her a sexy glow. Damn...she is hot! God help me I got the hots for my mom.

"Okay, as you say, brother and sister act. But we don't have anything else fancy, what else do you have in mind?"

"As for our 'uniforms' well I think we will be able to afford them. We can start with what we have on hand." Did I just repeat myself? I think

I'm a bit tipsy or just flat our drunk.

I'm staying turned on thinking of this. I hope she will agree. Considering that she's made a living out of selling her body before, this should be a piece of cake. "You see we are not only offering our hard working expertise in cleaning, we are also selling eye candy as well?"

"Oh really? We're just showing off for our employers?"

"Yes." I notice that her small hands are not still, as they rest between her legs. She trying to be subtle but I spot some of her fingers softly and slowly moving. I imagine what they are playing with. "I think we can get hired if we were willing to show off, as in work naked or nearly so."

There I said it. Her eyebrows raised and she has a slight twinkle to her eyes. I think she was figuring out where this was going.

"Your saying we should offer to clean people's house wearing nothing but our high heels. Work naked? Is that it?"

"Yes that is what I was thinking. Well?"

"Hmmmmm..."

Her fingers are moving a bit less subtly now. Is she moaning, thinking, or both?

"That does sound—unique. It could be fun, hell; I've done a lot more with all those Johns over the years. Sure, naked cleaning service, I'm...ahhhhh...in."

I noticed that her thong fabric had moved a bit and so did her hands and fingers. I think she is literally 'in'.

"God it is hot in here," Mom says. "Oh hell, if we are going to be willing to be naked for our clients, then we should get used to it. I just feel awkward and uncomfortable wearing even a thong at the moment, so how about we get naked?"

"Oh sure mom. I'll be up for that," I might be literally up since my dick has been waking up.

I watch as mom stands up, shucks off her thong to reveal her shaved pussy, her little bright pink lips are poking out between her slit, and they look slick and moist.

"There, that's better. Now it's your turn off with the panty my hot little 'brother'."

I laugh to cover up my excitement as I take off my thong as well. I kick it across the room, my balls hang low, for me anyway, my penis is semi-hard, and I can see it is about 2 or 3 inches now.

"Well, well, well, my little boy has grown I see."

"Ah yes. We should get back to planning our new career, right?"

"Right," she settles back into the lotus position and now her naked pussy is really on display.

I get into the lotus position as well and my piece just lays out for her to see.

"I'm thinking," she says as she brings her hands in front of her pussy again and they wiggle into position, "We should offer a sliding scale," As her hands sink closer to her sex, "Yes a sliding scale...yesss...that works."

I think mom is jilling herself in front of me!

I try not to stare, though I want to. I think she is getting into this, in more ways than one.

"What do you mean?" I can't help myself and my hand finds my warm stiff member.

"Mmmm...well we could start at a base rate where we wear thong panties and bras. Then for a higher rate we go bottomless and then..."

"For our top rate we do it completely naked. Yeah, I like that idea." I really do...I try to be subtle as I move my hand along the length of my shaft. I try to hide it while I do this, bend it between my legs. Ahhhhh...damn she is making me horny!

"Ahhhh...dearest...can I confess something to you...mmmmm,"Mom says as I can hear the subtle sounds of wet squeaky flesh and fingers.

"Of course mom, you can tell me anything...uhhhhh..." I can feel my prick getting fully hard and I try to cover it with my hands. Ohhh...my sex is on fire...

"Ha...I think this is what it feels like to be tipsy...warm and glowing...now dear...you would think that being a whore..."

"Mom! You were not a whore!"

"Well technically I was, but we can call me a working girl, anyway the point is that having multiple johns throughout a busy day sticking their meat in me all the time, you would think that would be exciting and pleasurable, but it ain't. It's just work. The only time I had really good sex is the end of the day alone in bed, uuuuhhhh..."

One of mom's hands travels up to her breast and begins to tweak her erect nipple and now I can see the other hand is fingering her cunt. Oh shit! I'm watching her do it! My mom is masturbating right in front of me and letting me watch her do it.

"So...mmmm...with you asleep in the same bed and I would have to quietly get myself off. This is why I understand your need to masturbate. I needed it too. Oooohhhhh...yess...But the real secret is...mmmmmm..."

12