Working Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom was in a sexual zone he’d never been before. These two babes knew just how to get his cock inflamed without pushing him over the edge. It was a weird feeling. He’d had just enough beer that his senses were just the slightest bit dulled, thus taking the edge off his need to cum. But the weed had heightened his senses so that every time Linda’s sugar walls gripped his cock, it sent little bolts of pleasure up his spine. It was a delicious feeling and he wallowed in it. In fact, he almost wallowed too long and stopped himself just before letting loose a monstrous load in Linda’s cunt.

Before he could cum, he pulled his cock out, gripping it tightly at the base. He left slimy tendrils of pre-cum over her leg as he crawled over to where Jessie’s ass was stuck up in the air. He grabbed her hips from behind, rubbed his cock between her ass cheeks a couple of times then plunged his length into her smooth, slick pussy. Jessie’s pussy was noticeably tighter and more active as Tom pulled back and began to fuck with long, even strokes. Jessie let loose a string of obscenities as she rolled her hips around his throbbing cock. She pulled herself almost all the way off his cock then humped back hard, taking his entire length back in her clenching cunt. She did this several times until falling back into a more conventional rhythm.

As she did, she leaned over and pulled Linda’s hips up, giving her access to the gushing cunt that bubbled between the brunette’s legs. Linda’s pussy was flowing with her arousal, with juice dripping down from her cunt and over her asshole. Jessie’s mouth, her lips and tongue, were everywhere, in Linda’s cunt and her ass, back and forth lashing the twin holes.

Tom continued fucking Jessie with slow measured strokes, then began to pull open her butt cheeks, revealing her puckered brown-eye. Licking a finger, he eased it into her butt and began to finger fuck her ass in rhythm with his dick. A second finger, then a third finger got Jessie’s attention, and she looked up from eating Linda’s pussy to growl, “Yeah, yeah, yeah, fuck my ass. C’mon, Tom, fuck my ass with your big fat cock. I love it! Fuck my ass and shoot your cum up my butt!”

Sensing an even greater heightening of pleasure, Linda rolled off the bed, walked to the dresser and retrieved a 9-inch dildo with a handle on one end and a real-looking penis head at the other. She also brought a tube of lube then flopped back on the bed. Sitting up, she opened Jessie butt while Tom oiled up her asshole then ran the slick lube all over his cock. He knee-walked up to Jessie’s backside, lined his dick up to her gaping asshole and pushed it in. With a grunt and a groan, Jessie pushed back at the same time and felt the entire length fill her ass to the brim.

Jessie shook her head back and howled and Tom gasped as his cock went nearly ballistic in her tight ass. It took a massive display of will, but he fought off the urge to cum, and he steeled himself to stay the course. Jessie too was nearly insane with the need to cum, but she kept still for one final time to gather herself for the explosion of pleasure that was right there waiting to be triggered. She was thrilled that Tom had stayed right in there with them. She had been serious about pleasure delayed being pleasure intensified, but this was beyond anything she had ever experienced.

Linda was beyond caring about anything in a conscious manner. When she got like this, she was like a sexual robot, doing whatever she was bidden to do, all for the sake of that same elusive orgasm that she knew would be worth anything she did to achieve it.

Catching his breath, Tom began to work his cock slowly back and forth in Jessie’s buttery ass, which massaged his cock tightly, expertly. Again, he had to admire his hosts, particularly the tall blonde. He had fucked a few asses in his time, but this was easily the best ass-fuck of his life. Jessie clearly loved having her butt fucked, and Tom obliged by giving her every inch.

Linda’s eyes were shining madly as she crawled on her knees in front of Jessie, who responded by roaming her hands all over the lush body. As she watched her lover take Tom’s cock in her ass, Linda straddled the big dildo and slid her pussy onto the fake dick.

“Ahhieeeahhh!” Jessie wailed as Tom fucked her ass with a strong, steady pace. He was in high cotton, indeed, in command of himself and of two hot, sexy women. Linda crawled on her knees next to Tom and kissed him feverishly, while she worked the dildo around in her cunt. Then she spread some lube around her ass, took the dildo drippingly out of her pussy, turned around and begged for Tom to fuck her ass with it. Without ceremony, he took the dildo and rammed it home as Linda screamed in a mixture of pain and pleasure. She was nearly delirious with lust; they all were, as they fucked with wild abandon.

“Watch this,” Jessie said suddenly, as she popped her ass off Tom’s cock. A slight brownish gel coated his cock as Jessie flopped onto her back, pulled her legs up in the air, opened her gaping asshole with her fingers and told Tom to fuck her ass with everything he had. Tom was up on his knees as he pushed his cock back into Jessie’s vise-like ass for what he now knew were the gravy strokes. Jessie’s tits jiggled wetly atop her chest as she fucked her hips upward to meet his thrusts.

Linda scrambled over to where she could straddle Jessie’s contorting face, the dildo still embedded in her ass. She dropped her gushing, spasming cunt onto Jessie’s mouth, which ate wildly at the quivering flesh. At the same time, Linda pulled Jessie’s legs higher and further in the air, exposing her ravished ass even more openly to Tom’s pounding.

For just a few seconds, time seemed to stand still, like the calm before a storm. Then Tom reached up and thumbed Jessie’s twat with his fingers, rolling her engorged clit with his thumb, and that did the trick. Jessie felt like she was falling off a waterfall as great, gasping convulsions roared over her like a tidal wave. It rippled from her chest to her pussy and out her asshole, filled to the brim as it was with Tom’s powerful cock.

Finally, a red haze seemed to descend over Tom’s eyes as he surrendered his load. And what a load it was! The first shot ripped through his crotch like a fireball and exploded out the end of his cock, deep in Jessie’s rippling bowels. “Ah yeahhhhhhh,” he cried, nearly in pain, as successive bolts burst from his cock, and Jessie milked cum from his cock with her muscular rectum.

Jessie’s screams were muffled by Linda’s pussy, which was also clenching and spewing in orgasm. Linda’s only sound at first was a quiet little, “Ah!” as her body twitched with her climax. But as the orgasm kept drawing out in a slow, mounting flow, she yelled incoherently, rotating her ass around the dildo while Jessie kept her mouth clamped on her spasming, spurting pussy.

For long moments, Tom kept squeezing out little mini-bursts of cum, while Jessie and Linda each felt little tremblers continue, as the trio clenched together until the waves of orgasm subside. Tom finally felt his cock wilting, so he pulled it out of Jessie’s ass and watched as his white-hot cum drooled from the hole, which still stood open a good inch in diameter. Likewise, Linda’s ass gaped open as she slowly removed the dildo from her ass. She grabbed Tom’s cock and whispered, “my turn next,” before rolling over onto her back next to Jessie, who had laid down flat on her stomach in momentary exhaustion. The two women kissed languidly, with Linda licking some of her wetness from Jessie’s face.

“That was primo,” said Linda as she moved over to give Tom room to fall out between them. They were all three sweat-soaked, cum-soaked and generally pretty wrecked, but they still glowed with the heat of passion as they fell into a light sleep.

Tom didn’t know how long he had dozed, but he suddenly found himself awakened by the feeling of a wet, soapy washcloth bathing his balls. Linda looked up at him very intently, almost pensively as she cleaned Tom’s dick. “I told you, I want my turn,” Linda whispered. “Jess can get pretty aggressive when she gets worked up, and she just kind of takes over sometimes.”

Tom sat up as Jessie returned to the room with another rolled joint. She laughed at Linda’s words. “I just know what I want, while Linda dear will just let you do whatever you want with her.” Linda stuck her tongue out at her friend before taking the proffered joint.

After they were finished, Tom felt the first stirrings of revival, and stroked his cock a few times to get the blood going. After a minute, Jessie tested the waters by taking his semi-hard cock in her mouth and sucking him to full hardness. Then Linda joined in, and they each took turns getting in a lick or two at his swollen red cock. They each wrapped their lips around the shaft and together they milked and licked at his cock with their lips. “Just lay back and let us do the work this time,” Linda said softly as she pulled her head away from his crotch.

Jessie also pulled her head away, climbed over Tom’s legs and straddled his hips with her feet flat on the bed. Holding Tom’s cock up at the base with a hand, Linda guided it to Jessie’s pussy, which was descending toward the head. Jessie plunged down on Tom’s rigid cock to the hilt and began riding like some deranged cowgirl. She threw her head back, swishing her flaxen mane through the air as she laughed in her passion, then threw her arms into the air, her tits bouncing freely as she did.

Once again, Tom had to marvel at his good fortune in being selected to participate in such a landmark sexual experience with these two insatiable sluts, that it was his hard cock that was disappearing and reappearing in Jessie’s bare-shaven pussy. Linda wanted some too, so she climbed over Tom’s face and lowered her pussy to his mouth. She rotated her hips over his head so that her tangy twat slithered all over his lips. Linda’s pussy juice had begun flowing the moment Tim’s lips had touched her cunt, and she fell into an almost trance-like state as another orgasm beckoned. Pulling up and leaning forward so she could squeeze, kiss and lick Jessie’s tits, Linda let Tom lick her still distended asshole, working it loose again.

This time, the pace was more relaxed as he lunged upward to further penetrate Jessie’s pussy, but it still smoldered. Linda was more than ready for her turn to really enjoy Tom’s huge cock, so Jessie reluctantly pulled herself off his cock and let Linda have it. With a squeal, Linda scooted down Tom’s chest, until she was straddling his hips. She took his cock in hand, looked over her shoulder at him then sank her swampy cunt over his cock. Getting her feet under her, Linda began to ride Tom’s cock with equal vigor to the pace Jessie had been maintaining earlier.

Linda’s tits jiggled wetly, and Jessie grabbed them, kneaded them, then licked and sucked the nipples. After a few minutes of this, Jessie pulled away, reached under the bed and pulled out another dildo. This one wasn’t as long as the other one, and it didn’t have the handle, but it was fatter. Jessie lay back next to Tom, spread her legs and fucked the new dildo up her cunt. When she had a liberal amount of cunt juice built up, she got a handful of the cunt cream and offered some to Linda, who sucked her fingers like small cocks.

Linda was getting agitated, ready for a monster orgasm, one like Jessie had had earlier. She knew just what she needed, so she reached behind her, pulled her butt cheeks apart and asked Tom to get ready to fuck her ass. Tom got some jelly on his hands and worked the slimy stuff around her already-wet hole. When she was good and loose, Linda pulled her pussy off Tom’s cock, aimed her asshole onto the head of his cock and plunged down on his throbbing meat. Getting Tom’s large cock up her ass lit Linda’s fuse like a firecracker. She started cumming like crazy as she thrashed and bucked on his rampaging cock.

Tom just kept thrusting his hips upward, his cock almost numb with lust. He watched luridly as Jessie stuck the fat dildo up her hot, cum-filled ass, then crawled so that she was directly in front of Linda, who was going wild with her ass on Tom’s cock. Jessie took the handled dildo, spread Linda’s fat pussy lips with it then ran it all the way to the hilt up Linda’s spasming cunt. Jessie licked her way from Linda’s chin to her tits as she fucked Linda with the long dildo.

Linda was nearly catatonic as she felt Tom’s thick meat fucking her ass and the long rubber dick fucking her pussy. It only took about three or four minutes of this before Linda stiffened as the most intense orgasm she’d ever felt ripped her nearly in two. She went completely spastic, moaning and writhing on Tom’s cock, crying and screaming on Jessie’s dildo. Jessie wrapped her sweat-covered body to her lover’s and roared out another huge climax of her own.

Tom was beyond control as his cock spewed upward in a half-dozen or so rapid-fire bursts of pearly-white cum up Linda’s twitching asshole. He came so hard he thought his soul was coming out the end of his cock, and maybe it was. Maybe these temptresses were the devil’s mistresses and he had just sold his soul for one glorious night of pleasure. If so, what a way to go! He gave a weary chuckle at the thought, as the threesome held each other together before falling back in a stupor.

As they felt weariness wash over their sweaty, sex-sated bodies, they heard the morning birds chirping and saw, dimly, the first rays of dawn creep through the curtain, before falling into the sleep of the truly sexually satisfied.

12