Working Late

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whaaa?" she spoke sleepily, trying to come awake, only then realizing what was actually going on.

"Tom?"

I answered her by sucking her clit between my lips. She sighed pleasurably, her hands coming up to entangle themselves in my hair.

**

We had both lost a bit of sleep, but it had been certainly well worth it. I still felt a bit guilty, knowing fully why I had gotten home still horny and aroused, though Samantha had certainly been the willing recipient of my intentions towards her.

"Working late again tonight?" she had asked just before heading out. I didn't think I would be, no real reason for it really, but then found myself answering just before she stepped out.

"I'm not sure yet...I'll call you."

**

I sat for the better part of the day at work just thinking about all that had happened the night before. I couldn't help but wonder if Christy, Joel, and even Peter would be on the tram again as they said they would be. An hour before my normal quitting time, I called Samantha at work. Once again I felt like a bit of a heel telling her I'd be working late, and not to wait up for me. It also meant I'd be hanging around the office for quite a while as well, quite unnecessarily, though I did have a book I could read and get lost in until it was actually time for me to leave.

When the time came, I made my way over to the station, wondering as I boarded if indeed they would be there as Christy said they would be. Sure enough all three of them were, and I was pleased to likewise find, I was the only one getting on to join them in the rear car, though a couple of others did board the other two cars ahead of me. There was no point in sitting away from them this time, which I didn't, immediately walking back to where the three of them were happily and excitedly waiting for me.

"Well, I am surprised. I actually didn't think you'd show up again," she told me. "I know that a few things were a first time for you, so I honestly wasn't expecting it."

"Well, yes...they were," I freely admitted looking at Joel. "But as strange as it sounds, I actually...enjoyed it!"

Joel grinned, as did Peter, who even then had reached down, his hand rubbing the bulge in Joel's pants as they stood there.

"Unfortunately, we don't have as much time tonight," Christy said. "My husband's actually picking me up from the station, so Joel and Peter here will be traveling on to the next stop. That only leaves us..."

"Less than twenty minutes," I said looking at my watch. Christy smiled, stood, and slipped out of her short skirt entirely.

"So...in that case, how about we simply fuck until then?" She said smiling.

It was still weird, even though I knew no one was actually watching us directly. The few people forward in the next car weren't sitting so as to be looking our way on the one hand, though it was possible anyone of them could have turned around and looked back. Some few others might see us, though only for a split second or so, and probably even then not entirely sure they had seen whatever it was they had thought they'd seen as the tram whizzed by where ever it was they might have been standing.

I was still amazed at Christy's brazenness however as she stripped out of her pull over shirt now entirely naked as she did so. "Give me five minutes warning at least...before we arrive," she had asked. "So I can dress and move up to the next car." Obviously she didn't want her husband seeing her with her two friends. I knew then it was highly unlikely he was even aware of their existence.

"Sorry," she said handing me a condom. "But until I've gotten to know you a little better," she added smiling. I didn't mind though, actually preferring I use one myself. Especially if either Joel or Peter for that matter, had any intentions of sucking my dick again, or visa versa for that matter.

"Come on Peter...it's your turn to take me in the ass tonight," she told him excitedly, which he obviously was. There was just barely enough room for him to lay down, even then his legs bent at the knee resting on the floor as Christy positioned herself over him. I stood there watching as Peter's prick slowly disappeared inside her ass. Once he was all the way inside her, he held still...waiting. "Ok...um ah..."

"Tom," I finally said introducing myself for the first time. Christy smiled.

"Ok Tom, your pick. You can either fuck me, or I'll suck you off. Unfortunately, we don't have a lot of time to do much more than that this trip," she added. I had never experienced a double penetration before, and wasn't about to pass up what might prove to be my one and only shot at it. In seconds, I was buried to the hilt inside her pussy, Joel now standing, balancing on the bench over where Peter was laying, though his positioning placed him at just the right height for Christy to be able to suck him while Peter and I fucked her together simultaneously.

It was an interesting sensation to say the least. I could feel the hardness of Peter's prick inside her ass, rubbing against my own as I fucked her cunt. Christy quite obviously enjoying the double penetration, moaning quite audibly and pleasurably around Joel's cock while she sat there sucking it at the same time.

"Ten minutes," Peter warned. "And this time, I'm going to fucking cum decently!" He seriously demanded.

"Well then you'd best get on with it," Christy scolded him. "But the two of you better damn well fucking make me cum too!" she challenged us both.

I knew that wasn't going to be a problem for me, I was already fighting the urge to shoot off inside that hot wet cunt enough as it was. But between the sensation of that, and Peter's prick inside her ass, Christy too was already beginning to reach her own peak of pleasure. Moments after that, she was screaming it out in fact, urging the rest of us to join her.

"Oh fuck yes! Yes! Squirt in me! Squirt in me! Let me feel your hot fucking juice filling my ass...my cunt!"

I didn't figure it was worth mentioning, or reminding her...that I was in fact wearing a condom. And even though I was, when I began to shoot off inside it, it felt deliciously wonderful. As I did, I could in fact feel Peter's cock as he pounded away inside her tight ass, suddenly holding still, and then crying out as his cock throbbed out his spurting pleasure so deep inside her. Joel too began to climax at that point, though Christy swallowed his spunk quite happily down her throat as we all finished climaxing within seconds of one another.

"Fuck...less than five!" Joel said looking at his watch. We all scrambled to repair ourselves after that, Christy hurriedly jumping into her own clothing before turning towards me.

"Not sure when we'll be able to do this again," she stated. "Might be a few weeks before I'm able to get on as late as I have been. But...keep looking for me," she said. "I've had a good time being with you, and would like to do it again!"

With that, she bade the three of us good-bye and good night, and then made her way forward into the next car in order to disembark without suspicion. I too got off of course, though I headed straight for my own car, and home.

With no real reason to work late again, and remembering what Christy had said about working late herself, I honestly didn't make much of an attempt to see or meet up with them again. Weeks went by, and then one evening by pure chance, it just so happened that I did in fact have to work late again. The only problem was, my wife had actually driven me and had dropped me off at the station, where she would now be waiting to pick me up. Added to that, this was in fact the last scheduled train of the evening, so I already knew the prospects of running into any of them weren't very damn likely. I wasn't at all surprised then when I boarded and didn't find any of them on the tram as it left. Pulling into the station, I got off, saw my wife waiting for me in our car there in the lot. I expected a simple kiss when I got there. But instead, I felt her hand come immediately down, resting on my crotch fondling me as we stood there just before getting in.

"What in the worlds gotten into you tonight?" I asked curiously, though pleased as hell to find her this aroused upon meeting me.

"You'd never believe me if I told you," she began. "But...I got here not knowing if you'd be on this train, or the one before it," she said. "So anyway...I'm just sitting here waiting for you, and then this good looking little brunette, and this other guy get off, they walk over to their car, a white Camero, which was parked right next to me. I know they must have seen me sitting here, but even though they did, I sat here watching her as he stood there in the doorway of her car while she sucked him off. At first, I was actually appalled by it, but then the more I watched, and the longer I watched, I got more and more turned on that I was actually watching them do it. Before I knew it, I was sitting here masturbating, while watching them!"

"You did? You were?" I said mildly surprised...and of course wondering.

"Oh yeah, I did, especially when the guy could definitely see me doing it, standing there, looking into the car while his girlfriend, wife, or whoever, sat there sucking him. Pretty soon he's getting ready to cum, urging me to do the same, and then suddenly, I was...and then he was. "You're not mad at me are you?" she then said quite worriedly. "Honestly Tom, I don't know why I did that, or whatever on earth got into me to do something like that. But before I even realized it, there I was...actually touching myself while a total and complete stranger stood there watching me do it. I will say...the windows were rolled up, and the doors were all locked, just in case you were wondering. I could have easily pulled away if I had needed to," she added, her face reddening with a combination of arousal and concern.

Admittedly I was a bit surprised at her admission, asked just a couple of additional questions about them, confirming then without any doubt it had indeed been Christy and Joel she'd been looking at while sitting there. More importantly, now I was horny...just imagining my own wife sitting there playing with herself while Joel and Christy actually watched her doing so.

"Damn baby...you've given me a nice hard erection!" I stated rubbing it for her through my pants. "Let's get our asses home and do something about it shall we?"

I then saw a look in her eyes I hadn't seen in a very, very long time. "Tom? What I'd really like? What I'd really enjoy? Is if we did it here...right here, in the car. Would you like that?" she asked. "I know it sounds silly perhaps, but having seen that, I felt that sort of teenage excitement I haven't felt for years, and now...I'm feeling it again."

"Yeah, me too," I told my wife as I unzipped, producing a very erect, very stiff swollen erection. "Now, take your clothes off...I want you naked while you sit here and suck me off," I stated. "After that...I'm going to lay you over the hood of the car, and eat you silly!"

Samantha giggled excitedly, in seconds she was gobbling my cock in ways she hadn't done in month's as I stood there looking about the nearly empty lot.

I never did see Christy, or Joel or Peter again. I did see her car in the lot once, but I had taken an earlier tram that day, though I've never seen it again after that.

Just as well though. My wife quite often meets me now whenever I have to work late. I don't mind it at all however, as she usually has nothing on underneath her coat when she does. And we've had some of the best sex we've ever had, right there in the parking lot of the tram station, people walking by, some aware, some not. But I can't help wonder if one day, we might be doing just that when Christy, Joel or even Peter might walk by and see us. Wonder...what might happen if they ever did. On second thought...

12