Working Late

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex had closed his eyes and just enjoyed the moment too much to realize I had moved to laying on my stomach between his legs.

He did notice though when I put the tip of his dick and wrapped my tongue around it. I wasn't really sure on the best way to proceed but I figured that I could figure it out as I went.

I continued to lower my head, taking more in, but giving myself time to adjust. Alex's movements spurred me on and gave feedback and let me know what was working. A quick twist of my tongue, a lick on the underside, brushing the head against the roof of my mouth. All of these gave feedback that I was doing it right. I was feeling confident and I wanted to try and take him deeper. I came up for air before trying to go deeper than I had before. I could feel Alex rubbing his hands along my shoulders before catching me off guard and placing his hands on the back of my head forcing me down a little further and producing a slight gag as I felt my nose touch the base of his, which pulled him back to reality and released my head.

"James, I am so sorry...... I just sort of got caught up and I got too rough! I'm sorry!"

Alex tried to get his words out but was fumbling. I couldn't help but laugh at his worried reaction as I sat up and wiped the thick saliva from my mouth and took a breath of air.

"You think that was too rough? Please, give me some credit. You see me? I can take more than some slight gagging." I said, quite proud of what I had accomplished, taking him all the way on my first attempt.

I pushed Alex back on the bed to his former position. He looked like he was going to voice more concerns but he held back. I had already known what I was going to do next. I know that my plan was just going to be to let him lead tonight but I wanted to have a little fun myself.

Alex was light enough for me to roll him over with no issue. I gave his ass a quick slap to watch the jiggle. I felt it would have been a crime not to.

I let my hands work their way down his back, tracing his hips before spreading his ass while firmly grasping his ass. I leaned over and gave light kisses as I worked down. I buried my face in his ass, giving a long lick all along his crack.

While I was pretty much flying blind while sucking him off, eating ass was an artform I was quite gifted at and I was ready to let Alex know this.

A few licks on his hole had already loosened it up enough for me to begin to work my tongue in. I couldn't hear much from him as I was fully engrossed in working my way deeper. The only real feedback was his legs shifting and the occasional muffled moan. I could have stayed there forever but Alex had other plans as I felt him push back, slowly fucking himself on my tongue.

I pulled back and tok in the sight of Alex, lightly panting, the spot where his dick had been leaking on the sheets leaving a visible wet spot.

I layed on top of him, my dick wanting to be in his warm and waiting ass.

Alex rolled over and looked up at me.

"It's been a while and... I want to ride you.... let me get adjusted first... you're a lot thicker than what i'm used to"

I was more than okay with that and I wouldn't want to go too hard and hurt him in any way, so I rolled over on my back, propping myself against the pillows and leaning back with my hands resting behind my head.

Alex leaned over to the nightstand and I heard a drawer open and close, followed by the sound of a cap releasing. I watched as Alex squirted the thick jelly like substance on his hand before working the liquid over my dick.

Alex swung a leg over me and moved forward, my cock poking his back. I felt him lift up and slowly guide me into his hole. I watched as inch after inch disappeared and he adjusted to me. I could feel the tremors in his hand as he made his way down.

I enjoyed the view and sight as he let out small curses and moans followed by a much deeper moan and tightening as he bottomed out. I felt the tightness right behind the head and the release as he lifted up and began to lower himself once more. The pressure to not fill him immediately was immense. I watched as he picked up speed and reached behind his head and undid whatever was holding his hair up without losing pace. Alex moved his hands from my sides to grab my chest and squeezing as he rode. I finally removed my hands from behind my head and reached once again for that wonderful ass. My own grip on him acting like a button for him to ride harder and faster. It didn't take long though before Alex came too far and I came out completely.

I reached for my dick trying to line it back up before I was stopped by Alex. It had come at a good time as I had felt my load rising and thi allowed me enough time to come back from the edge.

I watched as Alex rolled over and pulled on a cheek inviting me back in which was all I needed before grabbing his hips and pulling him back on me.

Even with that short break though, I was at my limit is just a few more minutes and as I picked up pace, I leaned forward, putting all my weight on Alex, causing him to collapse as I laid on top of him, filling his hole with one of the largest loads of my life and forcing Alex to unload as well on the bed under him.

I rolled off Alex's back and felt my cum flow down his hole and onto the bed.

Alex took a few more minutes before he rolled over and laid his head on my stomach.

"You know, If working late would lead to more nights like this, then I think I wouldn't complain about it so much" Alex said, sleepily.

I laughed as I ran my fingers through his hair.

"Somehow I don't think that's true.."

12