Working Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later in bed, she reached for me, her efforts went without much success. I really had pretty much spent everything.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"Nothing, just tired." She gave up and we slept.

I managed to keep my tongue in my face until the weekend, I was sitting in my chair sipping some Tea when Keri wandered in still in her bedclothes.

"Your classes have really helped you."

"Yes," she almost posed for me. I had to admit she really did look good, her body now looked like it did 16 years earlier on our wedding night. Yes, our wedding night was our first, I know that sounds strange in today's world but it is true. She had come out of the bathroom in a flimy pink wrap, nothing else. I was laying on the bed, my erection monstrous in anticipation. I remember the way she looked, perfect, vulnerable, nervous, beautiful all rolled into one. Our first union was hurried and eager, the second one was quieter, more relaxed, the third was an attempt by each of us to give the other pleasure. The fourth came in the morning, moments after we woke, the slow and careful type of lovemaking and exploring that newly married folks have.

All that went through my mind as I sat and looked at her, standing there displaying herself to me, proud again.

She came and cuddled in my lap.

"Dan, you look really nice, too."

I knew that I did, I finally had my body back in shape. But that wasn't what I had on my mind at the moment.

"So who all is in your class, anyway?" I asked.

"Oh, just some other women."

"Yes, but who?

Keri named off a half dozen names I didn't know, missing the ones I waited to hear. She even mentioned the "new girl" Sara.

"What about Kathy?"

"Kathy? Oh yes, Kathy." Her expression went hesitant.

"Why are you asking?"

I knew there was no one named Kathy in her class.

"And Sal?"

I felt her stiffen.

"Sal is just one of the instructors."

"Oh. And Ramon?" she stiffened again.

"Ramon...Ramon is...he is the other instruttor."

She hopped off my lap, headed for the kitchen.

"Isn't he also the massage therapist?" I called out after her.

Keri kept right on going. I got up and went after her, she was sitting at the kitchen table, a sick look on her face. I sat down, waited.

We sat there for a solid 10 minutes, not a word, I just waited.

"It was that Sara, wasn't it?"

"Yes."

"I thought she asked a lot of questions, and she seemed to be watching me." Keri's chin now rested on her hands, she looked like a puppy busted for peeing on the floor.

"So what do you want to know?" She looked up at me, gathering her courage.

"All of it. Are you fucking him?"

"I...no...not really. I.. It just happened!"

"What just happened?"

"I hurt my leg..really! He is a massuer, so I had him rub it. That was not too long after you...you know."

The situation with her finding out about Patti popped in my head. Hell, that was now two years ago.

"But I stopped that." I realized she was trying to turn it back onto me.

"Yes, but..you let her!"

"Well, that's all it was." Damn. I was on the defensive.

"Well, that's all it was for me, too!" Keri jumped up and stormed out into the living room, me right behind her.

"So what did you let him DO!" I demanded.

Keri sat down on the couch, I could see she was collecting her thoughts. I sat down and waited, leaning forwards toward her.

"He..he asked me if I wanted to try a full body massage." she wouldn't look at me.

"And?"

"I let him."

"You mean..nude?"

"Yes." Her chin went back into her hands.

"To orgasm?"

"Yes."

"That's all?"

"No, I did it back."

"You mean, with your hands?"

"No. With my mouth..you know." She burst into tears.

"I suppose you let him.."

"Yes."

I leaned back, took a breath.

"Is he fucking you?"

"No..he..he wanted to but I said no."

"All right. That was all of it?"

"No." More tears.

"What else?"

"Sal, too."

"So basically you let these two MOTHERFUCKERS play with your fucking PUSSY and then you fucking BLOW them, am I right?"

Keri looked at me, tears streaming down her cheeks.

"Are you going to leave me?" It was a whimper, she was beaten.

I sat there for a long moment, pretending to think, my mind was really a blank.

"No. I love you. Let's sort it all out, let's be honest with each other."

Keri jumped up and hugged me.

"Dan, I am sorry. It won't happen anymore."

She went into the kitchen, I heard her start hustling around, fixing breakfast. I was feeling pretty proud of myself, I had things under control.

I was just reaching for the TV controller when I heard her call out from the kitchen.

"So Dan. Now tell me. How long have you been fucking Sara?"

Oh, shit.....

MGM

12