Working, Waiting, Wanting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen knew she could no longer just lie there. She had tried flexing her thigh against his erection, but could not get sufficient space. She needed to favour him. "Move round, Yorke. Turn so I can reach it."

Yorke had been aware of Karen's thigh trying to stimulate his erection, and he was ready to succumb to her wishes. He moved his lips from her breast and down over her belly, and as he did that he twisted his own body so that his penis would be within her reach. Her fingers gently encircling it brought a happy grunt from his mouth. His face was directly over her pubic area, and he moved his two hands to part her labia. There was already plenty of moistening taking place down there, and how thrilling it was for him after all this time to gaze into that pink, roseate wonderland.

Having Yorke's erect penis before her eyes was a new experience. She had held it in her hand, and it had been inside her, but this was her first viewing. Taking it in her hand, she knew it was invidious to make comparisons but it was pleasing to note that it was bigger than bastard Peter's. Also pleasing was the little grunt that had come from Yorke as she took hold. But what was he intending now. She felt his two hands parting her. He had to be so close to her clitoris. Oh, God, that was his tongue licking at her clit sending radiations of sensation through her whole lower body. An unstoppable squeal burst from her lips.

Yorke had only gazed between her labia briefly before he spotted the tiny nub of her clit. He so remembered this moment from the past, and he dipped his tongue into her pink flower to lick that nub. Her squeal and twitch was magic. He licked more thoroughly and felt the tiny nub become erect, while the fingers of one hand explored the wetness around her vaginal opening. Tentatively he inserted one finger, and after their passion in the hall downstairs he found that two fingers had space in there. Then he was jerking with pleasure, as his penis was suddenly enveloped in Karen's mouth.

Karen knew that Yorke's action down there was going to send her over the edge fairly quickly. His fingers were inside her, his tongue was ravishing her clit. She was compelled to bring him up to her pace. A little more time teasing his erection would have been good, but she had no hesitation in taking it completely into her mouth, and drawing it back and forth. Her tongue lapped at it on each draw back, and she loved the sense of power it gave her, as his thighs spasmed with each move. Then forward again, until the head caught at the back of her throat. But, oh, his fingers, his tongue. A channel of fire flowed up from her vaginal entry right into her very centre, and everything was beginning to pulse down there.

Because Karen's mouth was so well occupied, Yorke could not tune in to any vocal clues of approaching orgasm. So, while his lips, tongue and fingers worked tenderly between her thighs, and his own head was full of the aroma, the creaminess and excitement of her, he made himself aware of her every twitch, every heave of her loins. And there was no doubt that such signs were becoming more and more frequent.

When, on a couple of occasions, his fingers strayed from occupying her vaginal opening and wandered out of bounds, to touch the tightness of her anus, there was a definite shudder throughout her loins. It was becoming important, because the increased pace of her mouth working on his penis was building pressure in his scrotum. Time to bring her on for certain. His tongue which had been doing a little random strolling along the length of her crevice, needed to concentrate on her clit. He applied solid licks to that small trigger, before taking it carefully between his lips and gently sucking on it. He was tasting her, smelling her, wanting all of her.

Karen was so close. She knew she had to warn him. Working his erection in her mouth was lovely enough, but his fingers, touching her so intimately, were going to drive her mad. It was then that his tongue began, lavishing fiercely on her clit, which was suddenly between his lips---he was sucking it. Exquisite sensations rocked through her body. Desperately she pulled her head back from his penis, and while grabbing it in her hand, gasped breathlessly, "York. Oh, God Yorke, Quick." And her hips, impulsively, pushed up at his face.

That was all the encouragement Yorke needed, rising and twisting his body, he turned her so that he was looking down into her reddened face, suffused with passion. Quickly he rolled between her jerking thighs, reached for one of the cushions , and tucked it under her hips.

Karen's eager fingers helped him place his iron hard penis into her entrance. Looking into her face, he plunged his full length into her, right to the cervix, he was sure. Apart from the wild passionate contact earlier, he had quite forgotten how comforting, how sensuous, how powerful that first entry could be.

For Karen, Yorke's penis pistoning its way deep inside her was sheer rapture. She wanted this sensation to go on and on. As he drew back and thrust again, she knew that the cushion under her was allowing him greater penetration, and she didn't mind that at all. Her vagina was crammed with him. She was a lift shaft, and his erection was some great cylinder that her internal walls could grasp and pull at.

Lifting her hips off the cushion she was sure she could urge him deeper. She found his lips hunting hers but she was unable to hold her head still, as she took all of him. His head dropped to her breasts, where his lips grappled with her nipples. Just added ecstasy for her.

Then unexpectedly, his penis began to retract, slipping back down to her opening. Surely he hadn't cum? Oh,not yet. Not yet.

"No," she growled desperately as she felt him right at the lips again. But just as suddenly his penis plunged into her grateful depths once more. And she knew she was about to orgasm. But she so wanted him with her. She moved every fibre of her being down there, as the fires flared.

Yorke had made two major thrusts, had grunted at the way her hips rose to absorb more of him. Trying to kiss her was an impossible task, but when he lowered his mouth to her nipples he knew that this was good for her. Withdrawing as though it was over, he had practiced before, but didn't want to think about that. Not now, not with this wonderful body under him. He was delighted at the cry of despair as she thought he was done. In deep again was like placing his penis along an avenue of hungry little mouths, as her hips heaved into him.

He sensed her increasing excitation and had no doubt that he was close. Yorke raised his body over her so that each stroke of his penis managed to caress her clit. Faster and faster he pushed, and for every stroke he made, she responded equally. His time was now.

Karen was totally lost in the wonder of their mutual heaving and grunting. Madly, wildly, her senses all askew, she retained sufficient awareness to know that they were in the midst of a joint orgasm. He, pumping his fluid into her, she taking it all, her insides squeezing every drop from him, as though there would be no end. Her head tossing, but not her head, her face perspiring, but not her face, her body afloat, but not her body, as they all belonged completely to him..

Cumming for a second time in just a couple of hours, was no less frantic for Yorke. Those final thrusts had taken his head above hers, as his emptying into her had him moaning like a dying man. But it had been a bonus to hear Karen's gasps, with a final broken, angry seagull sound, that just filled him with extra joy.

They lay side by side, absolutely still for a few minutes, regaining some measure of composure.

At last, she murmured, "Hell, Yorke, I've never known---"

Yorke leaned over her, and placed a finger to her lips, "Ssh,Karen, no comparisons---This was totally ours."

"I'm so glad you think that."

He kissed her warm lips gently, and said, "From saving the school, to reawakening my life. I trust you're proud of yourself."

She half sat up and her eyes were looking at him frankly, from a face still showing the glow of their love-making. "I'll only be proud if I've reawakened your life to be my own personal property."

Yorke gazed into those honest, pale blue eyes, as he assimilated the implications of what she had just said. "You really mean that?"

Karen told him of the love that was blazing in her heart, and she kissed him tenderly. As she broke away Yorke whispered, "Then I'm trapped."

Their lips came together once more, and it was good.