Workout Buddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grin again, "I AM absolutely serious. But let's call it the "Butt Signal" Just message me, like a peach emoji or something." We both laugh together, and afterwards I hold her eyes for a few seconds longer, "Just so we're on the same page... I'm absolutely serious. Message me a peach, and I will drop everything and take care of you."

Kayla holds my eyes, and returns my serious look. "Oh yeah, I know you're serious. So am I. Except it might be a pic of a cake. Or just my butthole..."

Fuck. My dick jumped to attention again, but I HAD to leave it here. Gulp. After a few more minutes of light banter, easing back to reality, I had to get up or risk staying in this fog of lust forever, "I better get going, Kayla. But I'll be looking to the sky for that signal."

She laughs. "You do that... And Jack? Definitely other things we can add into the mix - want to eat my ass while I do a handstand? First thing that came to mind for some reason." Kayla gives me a devastatingly sexy grin as she gets up, all shaky legs, to walk me to the door.

"Who do you think you're talking to?" I can't stop smiling with this girl...