World Class 01

Story Info
Drunk and unfailthful at a party.
3.6k words
3.91
150.5k
85

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/19/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RipRespon
RipRespon
534 Followers

I ran into the bathroom as my husband, Steve, his right hand coated with my cum triumphantly returned to what remained of the party downstairs. I leaned my head against the bathroom door locking it with one hand while the other squeezed my throbbing pussy hoping it might calm my racing heart and spinning head.

We were both very drunk from a full day of dinking at a 'welcome to the neighborhood pool party' hosted by our neighbor's Tom and Jenny. We moved in a couple weeks earlier and this party was thrown in our honor with about fifty to sixty neighbors; all of them about ten years or more our senior. We had just toured the second floor of Jenny's impressive McMansion and were standing at the banister overlooking the extraordinary foyer of the house.

Steve slipped his hand under my tiny wrap giving my ass a firm squeeze, "You look so sexy in this bikini, and, the see through mini skirt makes it fucking erotic," he whispered in my ear, "I've wanted to fuck you all day." No one was around to witness his hand slide under the side of my bikini bottom and between my legs to stroke my clit with his fingers. He turned his body and pushed his hardening cock against my hips and I grew instantly wet.

I had been a little apprehensive that morning, but, with Steve's encouragement I wore one of my smallest bikinis that left very little to the imagination. I covered it up with a modest sundress in the morning, but, by early afternoon (and after my fourth beer) the dress was gone and the feeling of all eyes at the party checking out my body had made me extremely horny too. "Every guy here must feel the same way," I whispered back rubbing his big cock through his bathing suit, "did you notice all the attention I've been getting from these old men?"

"I noticed that you are one hell of a tease," he said pushing two fingers deep inside my soaking wet pussy, "but you're all mine and they can't have you like I can." By then, I had had at least 8 beers and three shots and had a rare drunk on horny; I was ready to be fucked right then and there. I leaned over the banister and pushed out my ass to give him better access. Steve knows my body like no other man and he when began to flick my cervix with the tips of his fingers I was on the edge of orgasm in record time. He roughly inserted his well lubricated thumb into my ass and I covered my mouth to muffle the screams of the first of three explosive orgasms. As quickly as he began he finished offering his fingers for me to clean. I took them in my mouth enthusiastically and thoroughly sucked them spotless.

"I expect one of your world class blowjobs when we get home" he whispered in my ear. I nodded eagerly imagining me with his big cock deep in my throat. Hmmm, it made me feel so hot!

***************

His reference of my 'world class blowjobs' came from my reputation in high school and followed me to college. Although I didn't have actual intercourse until late in college, I was considered quite the slut; which, I hear, was unusual for the captain of the cheerleading squad. I just loved giving blowjobs. For me, nothing was better than the feeling of a hard cock of almost any size, shape, or age in my mouth. At the time I didn't consider it 'sex' and I was able to keep my virginity believing that I was still a 'good girl' (even though I had given hundreds of BJs both individually and to many guys at the same time). I didn't feel the need to fuck because as soon as hot sperm landed on my tongue, my face, my tits, I'd have a powerful orgasm (or several), and still do. It was better than any other sexual act I had had, and, I couldn't get enough. You see, I am damn good at it because I have no gag reflex; few woman can swallow like I can. So, in school I was very proud of my reputation as the BJ Queen who gave a world class blowjob.

It wasn't until my junior year of college when I had my first steady boyfriend that I stopped my shenanigans and began to practice monogamy. Steve and I hooked up our senior year of college and when he learned about my past he made me promise my fidelity before we got serious. Because of the combination of his big cock and kinky mind, I made that promise willingly believing I would keep it for life. We married right out of school four years earlier and it had been a great relationship full of love, hot sex, and great blowjobs.

***************

I was suddenly pulled from my trance by the sound of a throat being cleared behind me. I turned away from the bathroom door with a fright and saw, John, wearing only his swim trunks. John was one of my new neighbors whom we met at the party that day, and, for the umpteenth time that day I scanned his muscular body; only this time his trunks were pulled down past his neatly trimmed cock and balls. Even though he was soft I could tell he was very well endowed (I know these things from experience).

"Um, I kinda...gotta pee" he informed me his drunk hungry eyes scanning my petite body stopping at my large breasts. My heart began to race again and my drunk pussy throbbed so hard I noticed I was still cupping it in my hand. Just the idea of me being locked in the bathroom with a stud at least 25 years my senior, his dick out of his pants and both of us drunk off our asses made me hornier than ever. Throughout the day he had been intently flirting and checking me out. So how wrong was this situation? What would his wife think? I knew Steve certainly wouldn't be happy about it. A voice in my head told me to leave the bathroom immediately, but my alcohol infused body had other ideas and pushed my common sense aside. I calmly walked, stumbling a little, over to the sink beside the toilet leaned over it and played with my hair in the mirror.

"Go right ahead, don't mind me, I'll wait", I slurred. My mind whirled, my head spun, I was too drunk, too horny to think straight; my sexual senses were heightened beyond description. A heavy stream of urine soon hit the toilet breaking the sound of silence in the room and forcing a long forgotten memory into the forefront of my mind.

***************

I had been here before; drunk, in a bathroom at with an older man peeing in the toilet. I remembered I was at a sleepover with a friend in high school. She and I had drank almost an entire bottle of Captain Morgan that I stole from my parent's bar. It was late, my friend had long passed out, and I had never been so drunk when I walked in on her dad, only in his underwear, taking a leak in the bathroom. As I mentioned before, I loved all cock, and being that drunk for the first time in my life, I didn't care if it belonged my friend's hairy old dad, or, that his wife was sleeping in the next room. I was dressed to perfection for the situation; tiny pink panties and a matching tank top several sizes too small. I remembered how lustfully he stared at me as I watched him pee, I was so drunk I was hardly unable to stand up. When he finished peeing he turned to face me leaving his cock hanging over the top of his underwear and began to scolding me for being drunk; threatening to tell my parents. Inside my brain I knew what his game was as I watched his cock growing harder with each threat, but outside, I played it perfectly. I pleaded with him, telling him I'd do anything, and begging him not to tell my parents. It wasn't long before I was topless and on my knees sucking his cock to assurances of his silence. I was such a slut!

***************

I pushed that luscious memory out of my mind and focused on the art of teasing John, running my fingers threw my hair.

I couldn't keep myself from using the mirror to get another look at his cock. It had grown slightly showing that he too was turned on. Raising my eyes to his face I saw he was staring at my ass with great intent. I realized that the tryst with my husband had pulled my bikini up between my ass cheeks. I imagined that through the translucent material of my mini wrap it probably looked to John like I was wearing a thong. The idea of my ass being bare made my pussy gush and quiver in a small orgasm. I was way too turned on and again my mind screamed for me to get out, to run for the door, but my body wouldn't move.

"You have a great body" he complimented while pushing out the last drops of urine. I didn't respond, letting his comment sit uncomfortably while I kept fussing with my hair. For a painful amount of time neither of us move from our spots even though both of us had long finished our tasked.

I glance again at his cock and was surprised that it was held firmly in his hand, fully hard, big and as beautiful as I imagined it would be, "more than two shakes and you're playing with it," I teased meeting his hungry eyes in the mirror.

"I guess I'm playing then," he laughed nervously. The next long silence was filled by heavy breathing, growing deeper and louder as our eyes lock into a shameless gaze. I felt like I was in total control and that made me forget the world outside that door.

Finally, I turned to him and putting my hand on his bare chest pushed him back and away from the toilet. As my body stepped in front of him the voice, now faint and distant in the back of my mind, shouted NO! STOP NOW! LEAVE THE ROOM! Instead of listening to the voice, my uncontrollable desire to expose myself had me hooking my thumbs in my bikini bottom and sliding them down to my ankles. Even worse, I sat down and slowly parted my knees spreading my legs so wide that the wrap slipped up to my waist and showed off the Brazilian wax I had gotten the day before.

"That is one fucking beautiful, wet pussy," he panted.

John pulled a phone from his pocket, put it on the counter, and then pushed his swim trucks past his hips letting them fall to the floor. I couldn't hold back an uncomfortable laugh, "what would Jennifer say?" I asked coyly about his wife.

"Nobody ever needs to know about this," he reassured me, "I know how to keep a secret. Do you?" I nodded my head knowing that if something were to happen it had to be quick before anyone came looking for us.

His cock throbbed and bounce before my face making my mouth water. I knew I was past the point of no return as the voice of reason faded completely and was replaced by the pure desire to taste his cum. "Show me your tits" he commanded, "I've been craving to see them all day." I kept my eyes trained on his huge cock, just a little bigger than Steve's I figured, and pulled the small fabric triangles to the side leaving me completely exposed to his gaze, "you're fucking perfect," he flattered. After giving him a few moments to ogle I put my hands on his muscular thighs leaning forward until my mouth almost touched the head of his cock. I opened wide and slowly turned my gaze up to his eyes challenging him to make the next move. "Oh yes, Tiffany," he moaned moving closer and every so deliberately pushed the head of his cock gently into my mouth, "suck my cock you sweet little vixen."

Small waves of orgasms instantly flooded my body; I was so easy when drunk. The strange cock in my mouth was overwhelmingly erotic and I was impatient to feel it deep in my throat. I quickly impaled myself, pushing it deep down my throat and holding it there until I needed to breathe again, "Oh fuck that's unbelievable," John exclaimed when I pulled back and licked my tongue around the head still in my mouth, "I've never had anyone take that much of my cock." Encouraged and needing to show off more I pushed my tongue past my lips and thrust forward again stretching my throat wider than it had been stretched in years and consuming even more of his long thick shaft. It felt so naughty, so wrong, and so bad as I licked his balls with the end of my tongue. I was consumed by such great desire and overpowering emotions that my body shuddered through another orgasm making me hum around his cock. I could hear him speaking but I couldn't understand what he was saying as my brain turned off and I went into full cock sucker mode. I needed to taste his cum, I wanted to feel him spray, and feel his cock throb in orgasm. I wanted him to fuck my face!

I moved my hands on his hips and pushed him back then forward; I knew this would show him what I wanted. Sure enough I felt his hands on the back of my head and he began to thrust in and out of my mouth. He moved slowly and deliberately at first, holding my head down hard at the end of each thrust forcing his cock deeper every time. His pace soon quickened and I felt his cock harden. He took my hair in his hands and began pulling it hard to aid his thrusts. He was forceful and rough and it made my head begin to spin. He began fucking my face at a furious pace and I knew he wouldn't last much longer. When I reached up and squeezed his balls tight in my hand he groaned loudly and forced his cock so deep in my throat that my nose was squished against his groined. The cock throbbed deep in my throat as he held the back of my head down hard for so long I thought I would pass out from lack of oxygen. Needing to breath I began to struggle against his grip trying to push him away but he was too strong. Then I felt it; his first powerful spay. I began to orgasm with him so forcefully that lost all sense of my body and time. When he finally withdrew his cock and I began to gasp violently for air. Then long streams of his cum splashed into my mouth and across my cheek making my head began to spin fiercely as wave after wave of orgasm continued to explode in my body. He again forced his cock back down my throat holding it there so that again I couldn't breathe. I struggled against his grip but was too drunk, too week and unable to breathe. Overcome by the most powerful orgasms of my life, and unable to push him away; I lost my bearings and felt myself slip into unconsciousness.

"Are you OK?" I heard John ask as though he were standing in another room. "Hey, Tiffany..." his voice sounded closer and I felt him lightly slapping my cheek, "you passed out." I opened my eyes and saw him looking down at me. I was still trying to catch my breath and my body was shaking. I was so drunk and so exhausted with an unimaginable bliss filled afterglow that I couldn't lift my head or arms. I felt paralyzed and on the verge of passing out again.

John smiled and nodded his head in a reassuring way, "fuck, Tiffany. I've never had my cock sucked like that" he complimented "your mouth is fucking amazing! I knew you were a dirty cock slut. All day I've been telling the guys that you were. They didn't believe me."

His comment made the voice in the back of my head come back, WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU DONE? It screamed accusingly. I tried to get up but my body wasn't responding and still couldn't move a muscle. I suddenly felt scared as John stood back and studied my limp body as I lay against the back of the toilet. He then straddled my chest, placed his cock between my tits, and pushing them around it with his coarse hands, "You've got great big firm tits, a flawless heart shaped ass, and a beautiful pussy. You're perfectly built just for sex, aren't you slut?" His irreverence shocked me, I was unprepared for it, and it filled me with so much disgrace and humiliation my heart was shattered. He roughly squeezed my tits and pulled my nipples around his hardening cock. "I'd love to stay for a fuck. I know you want it you little whore," he laughed grinning down at me with a malicious look that I hadn't notice before, "but my wife would smell that sweet whore pussy a mile away".

My head started to pound with pain and eyes began to swell with tears as the voice in my head told me he was right, I was a whore, A DIRTY LITTLE WHORE, it yelled!

"Aw, baby, no need to cry" he condescended, "I'd be happy to fuck you really good another time." He grabbed his phone from the counter, used his fingers to pry open my mouth and then pressed the head of his hard cock between my lips. He quickly took a picture and turned the phone showing me the shot of my face sprayed grotesquely with his cum, tears running down my cheeks, my hair a mess and his big cock in my mouth. I was completely defeated. "A couple final pictures for the boys," he said standing back and taking several more pictures of me sprawled out across the toilet.

I closed my eyes to avoid witnessing this nightmare as drunken spins began to consume my head. I was in shock. What had I done? How could I let this happen? Why did I just cheat with this asshole? Why did I break my promise to my husband? I was nothing but a dirty slut and whore! I began to sob uncontrollably as fear consumed my mind; how would I ever be able to face my neighbors again?

For a short time I went in and out of consciousness unable to open my eyes. In a daze I felt that asshole fondling me again. His disgusting hands on my tits, then in my pussy, and then up my ass! When I felt his cock back in my mouth I screamed to myself, "get up and stop this now!"

I rolled over bumping into someone. I opened my eyes and sat up quickly feeling angry, depressed and dirty. I looked around and saw I was in my own bed with my husband lying beside me. My head began to spin, I was going to throw up. I ran to the toilet and puked. Had it been just a dream? I puked again and wondered how I got home. Puzzled, I got up and cleaned up at the sink staring at my puffy blotched face. Did I give John a BJ last night? I looked hard but could find no clues.

Steve walked into the bathroom and put loving hands on my shoulders, "how are you feeling today?"

"Not good," I answered, "how did I get home last night?" I asked just before I spotted dry cum in my hair. My stomach began to turn.

"Baby, I've got to tell you something" he gave me a serious look in the mirror making my heart sink, "Bob found you in the upstairs bathroom passed out on the toilet." My legs went week and I held myself up by leaning against the counter imagining what terrible things he was about to say. We had met Bob and Maggie two weeks before the party they lived on the block behind us and walked by our house every day. They were a nice middle aged couple whose last kid had just moved out.

"Maggie walked in on him feeling you up while you were passed out drunk. You were pretty much naked when she walked in. They got in a big fight and everyone found out what he'd done. I almost killed the asshole when I heard what was going on but John and the others held me back. I dressed you and carried you home. I'm so sorry, baby." From behind he wrapped his arms around me and I saw his knuckles were all bloodied, "I knew you were really drunk and I shouldn't have left you alone." Tears welled up in his eyes, "I should have been there to protect you and take care of you. Please forgive me, baby." I began to shiver uncontrollably as I realized that it was worse than I had imagined. I started to cry too. We quietly cried together as Steve tenderly rubbed my back. He asked, "Are you OK?"

My head spun violently and I threw up in the sink.

RipRespon
RipRespon
534 Followers