World-Conned

Story Info
Greedy young executive gets introduced to lesbian slavery.
5k words
4.5
167.2k
40
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Couture
Couture
3,844 Followers

(Ff, humil, etc.)

Please do not read if under 18 years of age or offended by sexually explicit stories and situations.

(c) 2002 Couture

***********

Rebecca stared at the paper Helen tossed in front of her and felt her heart sink into the pit of her stomach. It was what she had dreaded seeing for six months now.

It had started so innocently and easily enough. First there was the matter of her student loans and high credit card balance that she needed the money for. If all had gone according to plan, she was going to pay it all back with the money from her stock options.

Stock options that were now worthless.

She concentrated on her hands to will them to stop shaking. She slid the paper to the corner of her desk dismissively. Maybe she could bluff her way out of it with her employee.

"What the hell is this shit Helen? Can't you see that I'm busy," Rebecca said. She stole a glance at the dark-haired, stocky woman of forty, sitting smugly in the chair in front of her, praying that she would weaken and leave.

"I think you know very well what it is, Rebecca or do you think I should show it to someone else?" Helen said, grinning smugly.

Rebecca had been increasingly afraid of being caught lately. She only wished it had been someone else besides Helen. Helen the do-gooder, Helen the perfectionist, Helen the anal compulsive bitch who thought she was entitled to Rebecca's job just because she had been there longer, Helen who smugly grinned her superior grin as she watched the young blonde executive turn around and stick the evidence in the paper shredder.

"There's plenty more where that came from," Helen said.

Rebecca could feel herself freely sweating now. She should have been visited by corporate security by now, if Helen had told. That must mean . . .

"What do you want?" She noticed her voice shook. She took a drink of coffee, wishing it was vodka instead.

"Ah, now we are getting somewhere." Helen slid another piece of paper over to the young executive.

Rebecca read it, her eyes growing progressively wider.

"You can't be serious," she said, with tears welling in her eyes.

"You bet your ass I'm serious," Helen said. "I want power of attorney over you, the power to discipline as I see fit, and pretty much the power of everything else for a period no less than two weeks and no more than four. If at any time during the duration you try to cheat your way out, I'll turn over the documents to the police and see how you weasel your way out of that."

"Please," Rebecca begged, "I needed the money desperately. I was going to put it back - *I swear*."

"Bitch," Helen said, slamming her hand down on the desk and sending pencils and paper flying in all directions, "I was supposed to retire in three years, and because of you and all the other thieves in this company I can't. Now, I can't do a damned thing about Bernie Edders, but I can do something about you. So decide girl. It's either two weeks with good behavior with me, or ever how many hears they give you at the state pen with the murderers and drug addicts they have there. Mmm-hmmm, I bet they would love to get a delicate young girl like you."

Rebecca visibly gulped. She never really thought about the consequences of her actions. "I-I need to think about it."

Helen stood up and picked up the phone. "Sure honey, take your time." She dialed a number and waited. "Hello," she said, "How does someone go about reporting a theft of a large amount of money?" She grinned as she watched the young blonde in the power suit fumble with a pen and hurriedly scribbled her signature on the paper.

Helen smiled and told the voice on the phone, "No, you don't need to transfer me, I was just wondering. Thanks for your assistance." She placed the phone back down on the cradle, picked up the paper, and left the office.

She returned in a few minutes, walked imperiously over to her desk, and took out Rebecca's purse.

"Wait," Rebecca said. "That's mine."

Helen slapped the girl on the cheek. Not hard but just enough to stun her. "It's mine now. Power of attorney bitch." She found what she wanted, smiled as she took out the wallet.

She wrote a check for five hundred dollars out to cash, under comments she listed it as a performance penalty, but stopped at the signature.

"You have ten seconds to put your bra and panties on the desk."

Rebecca looked stunned. She blushed and felt the need to cover her chest with her hands. "Are you crazy?"

Helen counted to ten, signed the check, and placed it in her bra. She wrote out another one for the same amount.

"I've got all day, but I don't know how much more of this your bank account can stand," Helen said. "Of course there is always credit."

Rebecca looked wild eyed and panicked as Helen began to count. The old bitch was going to steal everything she owned.

Rebecca tried to reach under the tight skirt of her power suit, but it was too tight. "Shit," she panted, out of breath, as she struggled with the zipper in the back. She was running behind, so she pulled them all down at the same time- skirt, hose, and panties. She took off her jacket, pulled the blouse over her head, grabbed beneath the cups of her bra, and pulled it over her head as well.

Naked, Rebecca watched, stunned as Helen signed the check and placed it in her bra. "Wait," Rebecca said. "I made it in time."

"I said, on the desk." She wrote another check and started counting again. Rebecca barely had time to get her panties untangled from her hose and on the table along with her bra.

"A little slow to obey, but you'll learn," Helen said. "Or go broke."

Helen removed the bra and panties from the desk and picked up the discarded hose and jacket. She unceremoniously threw them all in the trash. "These are no-no's from now on for the next few weeks. The rest is okay though."

No-no's? Rebecca's heart raced at the implication. How would she be able to live and work dressed like that?

"You know, the first thing they do when you go to prison is a thorough search. I think you need to learn what one feels like, in case you want to go the police route. Could you imagine doing this in a real prison little girl, with big mean guards, and surrounded by other prisoners - felons . . . murderers?"

Helen smiled when she heard Rebecca gasp in fear. "Bend forward and grab the desk and spread your legs inmate number 8407, I have to search you for contraband."

"Please-" Rebecca begged.

Helen spanked Rebecca's ass, leaving a pink handprint. "Shut up, unless you want someone to get curious about what is going on in here."

That was the last thing Rebecca wanted. She grabbed the desk and spread her lean athletic legs as ordered.

"Wider, slut. I bet a piece of trash like you has spread them wider than that to get to your position."

Rebecca spread her legs wider. She wanted to explain that she hadn't slept her way into her job, she had earned it, but she didn't think Helen would listen.

Helen started at the blonde's painted toes and worked her way up her long legs, pretending to search the young executive. As the older woman's searching grew higher, Rebecca tried to push her hips inward to hide the growing effects of her body's betrayal.

Like a wolf, Helen smelled the girl's arousal long before she saw it. She could hear the poor girl sniffling in distress. "Stop crying like a baby, or I'll spank you like one." Then, before the Rebecca could respond, she inserted a finger into her wet sex all the way up to the knuckle.

"What's this shit bitch? Are you trying to bribe the warden with your wet cunt?"

Rebecca cringed in horror. Why was her body responding to the horrible old woman? "No, ma-am," she responded. Why did she say ma-am? She was the boss here.

"Then why are you wet? Are you a slut or some sort of lezbo?"

"No, ma'am. It's just that you are ah- touching me." Rebecca didn't know what was going on. She had never been more scared or humiliated in all her life, yet somehow her body was growing more and more aroused.

"Don't lie to me bitch. You were wet before I even touched you," Helen said. "Don't worry dearie, we'll find out all your little secrets soon enough." With that she inserted her wet finger in the young executive's virgin rear passage, causing her to grunt.

Helen twisted her hand so that she could probe every side of the tight tunnel. Then she withdrew it and moved up to Rebecca's back and hair. She used the opportunity to press her pelvis against the executive's ass.

"I bet you've been in this same position before. Probably right here in this office," Helen said. "Haven't you?"

"No, I haven't."

"It's yes ma-am and no ma-am. Is that clear little Becky?"

"Yes, ma-am."

"Good. Stand up and turn around."

Helen searched the front. "You're certainly not going to hide anything with these small breasts are you?"

Rebecca blushed a bright crimson. She had always been self-conscious of her breast size. Now she was even more so, standing naked in front of her fully dressed employee. "No ma-am."

"Say ahhhh."

The next part was excruciating. Rebecca could taste and smell herself on Helen's fingers, that had been previously in both her front and rear passages.

Helen finished and patted Rebecca on the head condescendingly. "That's a good girl. You can get dressed now."

Rebecca dressed in a hurry. She was more than happy to cover her nakedness and obvious signs of arousal. Unfortunately, without a bra, her thin satin blouse did little to hide the hard nubs of her nipples.

"Okay Becky," Helen said. "I expect to see you out there managing for the rest of the day. Your office is off limits for now."

Poor Rebecca was lost for the rest of the day. She was already out of place because she wasn't the sort of manager to spend time with the troops. She was the kind who spent her time in the office and her subordinates came to see her much like peasants requested help from the kind. She really didn't know what she was supposed to say or do. Worse, she was braless and her hard nipples attracted everyone's attention. The attention made her feel, naked, vulnerable, and dirty and no longer in charge.

Somehow, she finally made it through the day. She felt frazzled and sweaty, and she even had to get permission from Helen to go to her office. Once there, she cried in relief. It was over.

Her respite was short-lived, however. Helen entered without knocking. "Come on Becky, grab your purse, we have to go."

Rebecca grabbed her purse and went to the trash to get her discarded bra, panties and hose. Helen stopped her.

"No, Becky," Helen said. "Leave them there. Those are no-no's."

"But the cleaning crew . . ."

"Becky, you've never thought about the cleaning crew when you were stealing the money, did you? So why start now? Besides, you stole money from them, just like you did from me. Maybe they'll be able to sell your pretties and recoup their losses."

'Jesus, she's treating me like a little girl,' Rebecca thought. 'Damn it, I'm twenty-nine. I didn't go to Yale to be treated like this.'

"Give me your car keys little Becky. I'll be driving you instead of carpooling with the other women." Helen said.

Once in the car, Helen made sure Rebecca's seatbelt was fastened and smooth down on the front of her blouse. "Comfy?" she asked.

Rebecca was uncomfortable by Helen's patronizing niceness, but what could she do. She nodded her head.

Helen's look turned angry. She snatched the seatbelt loose and pulled Rebecca over her lap. Rebecca tried to struggle with the older woman, but soon her skirt was around her knees and her ass was being blistered by a thick calloused hand. She screamed and squirmed, kicking her legs in vain. She finally bawled like a little girl.

Helen stopped the spanking, placed her hand on the executive's reddened ass, and felt the heat pulsing from it. "Now, what does a young lady say when she is asked a question?"

Rebecca gasped for breath. "Ma-am. Yes ma-am and no ma-am."

"Very good. Do you want another spank as a reminder, or do you think you can remember?"

"I can remember ma-am."

"That's a girl. Let's get you straightened up." Helen helped the young blonde back up in her seat, but held on to the expensive skirt. She used it to wipe the tears from Rebecca's face then held it to her nose. "Give us a good blow now."

Rebecca blew her nose in the two hundred dollar skirt. "Yuck," Helen said, and tossed it out the window. Rebecca didn't dare question the older woman about the loss of the expensive skirt, though she looked longingly out the window.

Helen buckled Rebecca's seatbelt, while the blonde executive attempted to pull her blouse down in an attempt to preserve her modesty. "Comfy?"

"Yes, ma-am."

"That's a girl."

*****************

After going to Wally Mart and to Helen's house to pick up a few things, they finally arrived at Rebecca's. She had never happier than at that moment to have an enclosed garage. Otherwise, she was sure that bitch Helen would have made her go bottomless from her car to the house.

"Okay," Helen said. "Get out of the car young lady."

As Rebecca got out of the car, Helen stopped her. "What the hell did you to the seats?"

Rebecca looked at the car seat in horror. In the center was a vertical shaped damp spot. She was mortified. What would Helen think? Maybe she would just think it was perspiration. "I'm sor-sorry ma-am."

"Well, don't just stand there. Use your blouse for Christ-sakes and clean it off."

Naked and on her hands and knees on the dirty garage floor, Rebecca attempted to blot out the stain.

"Spit on it," Helen said. "Use your saliva."

Rebecca cleaned it for a few minutes more.

"Is it all up?" Helen asked.

"Yes, ma-am."

"I'll give a spank if it's not. Smell it to be sure."

Rebecca stuck her pert nose in the seat of her car and inhaled. 'How did I get here', she wondered.

"Do you smell fish?" Helen asked.

'Oh God, she does know,' Rebecca blushed. She longed not to have to answer, but she knew the consequences if she didn't. "No ma-am," she replied.

"That's a girl," Helen said. "Just leave the blouse on the floor."

She took Rebecca's hand and led her into the house. "Where's the bathroom, so we can make you more presentable."

Rebecca showed Helen the way to the bathroom, glad that she would soon be cleaned up and dressed. She was stunned when the older woman followed her into the bathroom.

Helen started the bath and added some bubble bath to the water. "Now Becky," she began. "I've been thinking that the reason you've turned into a thief is a lack of parenting when you were a girl. So for the next few weeks, you will come to think of me as the momma who taught you right from wrong. Won't that be fun?"

'No, but, as if I have a choice,' Rebecca thought, before saying, "Yes ma-am."

"Good. Now mommy's little girl need to get into the nice bubble bath."

Rebecca got in the tub and moved to grab the loofah.

"No," Helen said stripping off her clothes. "Mommy wash."

For the first time Rebecca got a chance to see Helen's nude body. It was worse than she thought. It wasn't so much her shape. Her large breasts sagged a little, but on the whole the woman's body was toned and very well preserved, if a little big-boned. What drew her attention was the hair. The woman didn't even bother to shave her armpits, much less trim her crotch. Both were covered with thick black curly hair.

'Jesus, she's crazy,' Rebecca thought trying to get out of the tub as the older woman got in behind her, but she had no leverage in the slippery tub.

"Hold still or mommy spank," Helen warned.

She had never felt as helpless in all her life as when the older woman bathed her tenderly. And when Helen asked to wash her dirty parts, running her soapy fingers over her aroused flesh, Rebecca almost came, despite her best efforts.

Helen's fingers captured a few strands of hair from Rebecca's narrow-groomed triangle. "This isn't for naughty little girls. This is only for big girls. Stand up so mommy can clean."

Helen helped Rebecca to stand, kneeling between her lean legs, as she coated her triangle with conditioner. She shaved the tiny patch clean with just a few strokes of the razor. Rebecca bit her lip to keep from moaning in pleasure.

"Sit back down in the tub while mommy washes herself now, Becky."

Rebecca sat down between the older woman's legs again, but Helen had other things on her mind besides bathing. Toying with the blonde executive had excited her. She soaped up and then she pressed her large breasts against Rebecca's back, reveling in the sensation as their flesh slid together. Her hand traveled to her sex and she alternately toyed with her clit and fucked her tight pussy.

Rebecca could feel what was going on behind her. She did her best to ignore the hard nipples sliding against her back, the masturbating hand as it flexed against her ass and her own sex tingling and barren of protection after it had been shaved.

After they got out of the tub, Helen dried off and then used the same towel to dry her younger superior. Let's get you ready for bed sweetie.

Helen placed Rebecca's hair in pigtails, further humiliating the young woman. Next, came a see through nightie she purchased at Wal-Mart.

"Turn around so mommy can see," asked Helen.

Blushing, Rebecca turned in a circle, displaying her almost nude body. Her appearance was no longer that of a confident cocky twenty-nine year old but that of a shy high school girl.

"Splendid. You are such a cutie," Helen said, pinching Rebecca's blushing cheeks.

"Let's go make something to eat." Helen led the young woman to the kitchen and they ate frozen dinners. Helen made sure Rebecca kept proper table manners at all time with her elbows off the table, and wiping after every bite or drink.

All this time Rebecca was growing increasingly uncomfortable. She hadn't used the bathroom all day and her bladder was killing her.

"Ma-am," she said respectfully. "I have to use the bathroom."

"Number one or two?"

Rebecca blushed. "One."

"Then say, ma-am, Becky needs to make number one."

Rebecca refused. "I'm not playing, Helen. Really, I have to go."

"That's a very bad disobedience. Hold your hand out."

Rebecca held out her hand and Helen smacked it with her spoon.

"Say it right."

Rebecca rubbed the sore spot on the back of her hand. "Ma-am, Becky needs to make number one." She didn't realize it, but she was even speaking in a much more immature voice.

Helen took her hand and led her to the bathroom. 'She couldn't possibly-" Rebecca thought. But, Helen followed her right inside and waited until Rebecca hiked up her short nightie and sat down on the seat.

"No, Becky, you don't use it like that. Perch up on it like a bird."

Rebecca stepped precariously on top of the toilet lid and squatted. Her denuded sex was positioned over the hole, but spread open in plain sight of the older woman. She knew she wouldn't be able to go in such an embarrassing position, but her bladder overcame her shyness and soon she was gushing into the toilet below.

"Good girl, now mommy will get you nice and clean."

Rebecca couldn't believe her eyes, but Helen knelt in front of her, toilet paper in hand, and began to gently clean the moisture from the pink lips of her sex. Soon light moans escaped the young executive's throat, as her body responded to the gently teasing.

"Mommy's little girl certainly was wet," Helen said, standing up.

Rebecca blushed and took the older woman's proffered hand in order to get off the toilet seat.

They finished getting ready for bed. Rebecca continued to be embarrassed by the way the older woman kept treating her like a child, even going so far as to check her teeth to make sure she brushed them properly.

Couture
Couture
3,844 Followers
12