Worlds Apart Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vincente smiled at me. "Unlike humans, the mating rituals of many animals are almost...barbaric."

I raised an eyebrow. "For instance?"

"Cats." He took another sip of wine, his eyes never leaving mine.

I mirrored his gesture. "How so?"

"The male of the species has a barbed phallus so as to rake the female's inner genitalia on withdrawal. Thus triggering ovulation as well as cleaning the area in case she has previously mated to better ensure conception from the latest male."

I almost spat out my drink. Somehow, I managed to swallow it. "That's disgusting!"

"It is the way of nature." He flicked his fingers at the air as if this were an everyday topic of conversation. "Snakes act in a similar way. The male has an inverted organ that is pushed out from within its body and is inserted into the female's genitalia. The spines or hooks on the organ grip onto the female during copulation."

"I don't doubt that that's the way they have sex, but that doesn't mean I want to hear about it." Talk about a mood killer.

"My apologies. I have offended you." He was frowning now. It was not a good look on him.

"Just change the topic, okay? Anything but snakes having sex."

"May I top you off?"

I tilted my glass to see the remaining liquid. The buzz I'd had from the champagne earlier—and the close proximity to Vincente during the tour—had worn off and had yet to return. "Sure, why not."

He retrieved the decanter and held my glass still as he poured. Our fingers touched, and I felt that hot rush again. His eyes stayed on my glass this time, but the corner of his mouth tilted up in a smirk.

I nodded my thanks. "At least human sex is enjoyable for both parties."

"Most of the time, yes." He returned to his seat and cupped the bowl of his glass in his palm again, gently swirling the liquid. "It can be a pleasurable experience, so I'm told."

I had raised my glass to my lips, but I suddenly lowered it. "So you're told?"

He only shrugged.

"Seriously? A man like you? What, no arranged marriage?"

"Alas, no. It is a long story that I will tell you another time."

I finally took another sip of his equally mysterious elixir. And noticed how his glass—his first glass—was still half-full. "Why aren't you drinking, too?"

He tipped his glass toward me before taking a sip. "I am relishing the taste. And I am used to it."

"Don't I feel like a lush," I mumbled and set my glass aside.

"Please, do not be offended. It is a new experience for you. It is understandable—even expected—to imbibe heavily at first. But you will get used to it and learn to appreciate the drink for what it is."

"You talk as if this will become a regular habit. In this country, we call that being an alcoholic." I eyed my glass, and my fingers twitched, wanting to pick it up again.

"Perhaps."

"Then I will definitely be a lush."

His chuckle sent shivers down my back and warmth pooling between my legs. Damn, he was really laying it on thick. Where had Cristal found this one?

"Do you happen to have a bathroom in your private quarters?"

"Of course." He stood with me and led me down a short hallway to a spacious bathroom that sported an authentic-looking claw foot tub and what I was sure was a bidet. Before I entered, his hand pressed against the small of my back, and my knees wobbled. "Are you alright, Danae?"

I said, "Yes," but I was biting my lower lip as I closed the door. I had to breathe deep several times before I could cross the room and use the facilities. I was tempted to look in the cabinets below the bowl sink, just to get an idea about this man, but I restrained myself. I ran my fingers through my hair instead, wondering where I'd set my purse down since it contained my extra tube of lipstick.

When I returned to the main room, Vincente was not there. I was about to call his name when he stepped up behind me. His arms slid around, pulling me back against his chest.

"Oh! Hello."

"You are beautiful, Danae." His breath caressed my neck, and I forced myself not to moan...until he moved my hair away with his fingertips and his lips brushed my bare skin. "You smell wonderful, too."

"Vincente..." I wasn't sure if I wanted him to stop or not. I could hear my heart thumping in my ears, and my mouth was dry. I suddenly wished I had more of his wine.

"Danae..." His hands slid down to grasp my hips, holding me still while he pressed up against me from behind.

I gulped, feeling his bulge. When it moved, I whimpered.

"Shh." He kissed my neck again, flicking his tongue at my sensitive skin.

I grabbed onto his arms to stay upright. Especially when his hands slid up my sides and grazed my breasts. I gasped when he turned me. His mouth descended on mine, cutting off my cry of surprise.

His warm lips gently rubbed against mine, his tongue pressing for entry. My knees went weak again, and I felt lightheaded. It was an effort to retain my grip on him. When I opened my mouth to sigh, his tongue snaked in and teased mine.

That's when my legs gave out and I collapsed. But he caught me. Gathered me up into his arms. Carried me across the main room.

I could see the closed doors to the rest of the house over his shoulder, as well as another keypad on the wall. Were we locked in while everyone was locked out?

The thought died away as he deepened the kiss. He occupied every sense, every thought, every fiber. I felt like I was drowning. And I didn't want it to stop. But he broke the kiss and maneuvered down a dark hallway toward a glowing doorway.

As we entered , I saw a multitude of candles arranged around the room. Had he done all of this while I was in the bathroom? He had assumed quite a lot. But since we were both here, I had to admit he had been correct.

He laid me down on a large black bed covered in animal-print fur, detaching himself from me to remove his tuxedo jacket and white shirt.

I moaned as I saw his bare chest, tanned and void of hair. And the six-pack abs that disappeared into his slacks with that prominent "V" shape.

He removed my high heels, his fingers grazing over my ankles and feet, making me shudder. Then he lay beside me, gathering me into his arms again as his mouth covered mine. Our legs intertwined, and all I could think about was this man making love to me. All night long.

###

I woke lying on my stomach, feeling like I hadn't slept in days. My mouth was dry, my body felt numb, and my mind was hazy. I stretched, groaning softly, feeling the fur blanket brush against my naked skin, arousing me even as I felt confused about my current state.

I remembered coming to Cristal's party, being given a tour by Vincente, and then coming upstairs to his private suite with him. We had drunk a delicious wine concoction, and then he had kissed me and brought me to this bed. I smiled into the pillow under my cheek at that thought.

What I could not recollect was if we had had sex or not. Or how long I had been here. Or when I had passed out.

If I wasn't exhausted from sex, then possibly it was a result of whatever I had been drinking. But as Vincente had poured his own glass from the same bottle and within my view, I doubted he had slipped me anything. Then again, he had said he was used to drinking it...and I had consumed at least twice as much as him.

My fingers curled into the fur, and I sighed at the soft, cool texture. It was an effort to open my eyes even a little, but I could see that the room was still only lit by candles. And I could hear nothing but my own breathing. "Vincente?"

There was no response.

When I tried to roll over onto my back, my arms jerked, and I was forced onto my stomach again.

That's when I noticed the two chains leading out from under the pillow. Each was made of links that were only a couple of inches long if that, and half as wide. They looked sturdy despite their size.

I raised up on my elbows and saw how each chain hooked to a metal ring in the headboard. They also appeared secure. I used my teeth to pull the pillow aside, choking when I saw the padded cuff around each of my wrists. The ring where the chain attached. The small padlock that linked the cuff together through the ring and chain.

"Vincente!" I tugged on my bindings.

"Shh, Danae. Relax."

I don't know what shocked me more, his voice right behind me or the caress of his fingers against the small of my back. "What is going on?"

"Do not be alarmed." His fingers stroked down over my ass, and heat pooled between my legs against my will. "You are so beautiful."

"You're not the one handcuffed to a stranger's bed!" I refused to cry. And I tried very hard not to show any reaction when his hand slid up over my right hip and traced a line from my waist, along my side, and up to my breast. My body had other plans, though, and arched against his hand.

As he continued to slowly and lightly run his hand over my naked backside—igniting each inch he touched on fire—I heard him hum softly. It sounded like he was singing, but it wasn't any song I'd ever heard before.

"Vincente, please."

"Please, what, Danae?" There was a pause in his humming as his finger grazed over a sensitive spot on my waist and I jerked with a gasp. He repeated the gesture—I jerked again—and then he resumed his song, or whatever it was.

"Tell me why I am bound."

"So I may pleasure you completely." His hand moved down to the back of my left thigh. "Do you not want to be pleasured?"

I groaned, forcing my legs to stay closed while wanting to spread them wide in invitation. "I have to be handcuffed to be pleasured?"

His fingers played behind my knee. "Are you uncomfortable?"

I started to answer, but then I held my tongue. I was actually anything but uncomfortable. At least in the way he was implying.

"Your silence speaks volumes." And saying that, his hand slid up between my thighs and dove directly into the source of my 'uncomfortable' heat.

I bit the pillow to muffle my moan, but my body betrayed me as it trembled.

"You are enjoying this despite your reservations."

It wasn't a question, and I didn't have the voice to answer if it had been. Instead, I closed my eyes and relaxed, feeling my legs fall open as his fingers searched and stroked.

In a matter of minutes, he made me feel as if my muscles had disconnected from my bones. Made me moan and writhe uncontrollably beneath his touch. The feel of the fur blanket pushing through my fingers and rubbing against my breasts and stomach only heightened the sensation. I tripped along on tiny little orgasms, never quite falling over the edge, but I wasn't going to complain.

At some point, he moved between my legs. I felt the tops of his thighs touch the back of mine as he slid an arm under my belly and raised me up so I was supported on my knees. I thought of how it must look, my ass in the air, but his hand returned to stroking between my legs and the thought drifted away on another small orgasm.

"I want to make love to you, Danae." His voice was low and absolutely serious. Formal, even.

I just moaned into the pillow, jerking as his other hand grazed over my hip and slid up to caress my breast. Did he think I would deny him now?

He pinched and rolled my hard nipple, making me cry out. The flat of his hand covered and soothed the brief pain he had created. Then his hand was back on my hip, his fingers gently pressing into my skin.

I had to turn my head on the pillow to breathe. I'm glad I did, because the next thing I felt was his cock pressing against me.

"So, so beautiful."

My cries and moans intermingled as he slowly slid inside me. I'd never had official "sex," but I had extensive experience with toys. Still, I had not known what to expect. It was tight at first, but he had taken so much time to prepare my body, there was no pain. His fingers had felt wonderful. His cock, ten times more so.

He gripped both of my hips now, and pulled me back onto him until his hips pressed against my ass. We were both still for the longest time. And then I felt him moving within me.

I whimpered as he withdrew almost completely and stopped again. I felt his hand between our bodies, and I swear he was stroking himself while still penetrating me.

He pushed back in so slowly it was excruciating.

Wasn't he supposed to stroke faster or harder until we both came? I had to remind myself that he'd said he'd never experienced sex himself. Maybe he did not know what to do. Yet he seemed to not be a novice at this intimate act.

He pulled out again and I could feel his hand bumping my ass as he stroked himself once more. I swear he had gotten bigger when he slid back in at that ridiculously slow pace.

I arched my back and spread my knees wider to get comfortable. I clutched the fur beneath me, whimpering at my frustration...and the pressure of him stretching me even more now.

"Shh, Danae. That's a good girl."

He repeated the withdrawal-insertion method one more time. He had grown yet again. And it was almost painful now as he sheathed himself the third time. But he slid a hand around and fingered my clit, distracting me.

His hips slammed hard into my ass suddenly, and I choked from the impact. He did not move except for his fingers still stroking me.

I started shaking. And moaning. Yet, he remained still. When I tried to move my own hips, his grip tightened until I stopped.

He was humming again, his fingers never ceasing as they thrummed my clit.

I was about to ask him if he was okay when I felt a sharp stab in my pelvis. I cried out as he grunted and then began stroking like I had expected all along. I got lost in the moment, the building pleasure drowning out the brief pain.

I was sweating, panting as his motions carried me along on a wave of bliss. Even the knowledge of my hands locked in cuffs heightened my arousal.

Underneath it all, though, there was a dull tugging sensation deep within me. But I couldn't focus on it or rationalize what it was. All I cared about was reaching that precipice and falling over into oblivion, as temporary as it may be.

His humming had turned into whispered chants. But then again, I don't think I was thinking straight, so I could have been wrong. His hands gripped the tops of my thighs now where my legs joined my torso. Each press of his fingertips sent little shocks throughout me. And it only pushed me on toward that release.

I mumbled—more to myself than to him—begging him not to stop. I was so close. And just as I hit it, Vincente slammed his hips into my ass and held me against him. I shook and moaned. He remained completely still as far as I could tell.

And then he was slowly pulling out of me, gently settling me back on the bed as aftershocks still rocked my body. I felt him slide his hands under the pillow and release the cuffs before covering me with a blanket and kissing the top of my head.

###

I must have fallen asleep again. When I opened my eyes, most of the candles were burnt out. A fur blanket still covered me from the waist down. I felt Vincente behind me, his breath warm against my neck. His arm was draped over me, his hand loosely cupping my breast.

I smiled and scooted back against him, closing my eyes. It was nice just lying there in his arms, feeling his chest moving against my back as he slept. My mind wandered from our lovemaking session to the party downstairs to what Cristal must be thinking.

When nature called, I carefully extracted myself and slipped out of the bed. I tried not to trip on my shoes and clothes as I watched him sleeping. His lower half was covered with another fur blanket, but the rest of him was laid bare. And it was all pure, hard man. Even at peace, his muscles were intimidating. I struggled to pull my eyes away.

His shirt hung over the back of a chair by the door. I pulled it on, rolled up the sleeves, and found the bathroom again. My reflection in the mirror above the sink showed that Vincente had left my jewelry on after he'd stripped me, and my hair was tousled in that "just had sex" look.

On the return trip, I spotted an antique clock on the fireplace mantel. It was one in the morning...or else I'd slept a lot longer than I'd imagined. Either way, the rest of the guests—Cristal included—would have gone home by now, especially with the host gone AWOL.

My stomach growled. I glanced over my shoulder toward the bedroom where I'd left Vincente in dreamland and then went on a search for something to eat. Just as I suspected, there was a kitchenette—arranged and decorated like the rest of the private quarters, save for a small, modern refrigerator. I found a box of crackers in the first cabinet, and suddenly wanted more of that wine.

I had just set my filled glass on the counter and stuffed a cracker in my mouth when I heard the wooden floor creak behind me. I spun around and froze, cracker crumbs tumbling out of my mouth.

"Hungry, Danae?"

Vincente crossed his arms over his broad chest and leaned against the doorframe. He wore only the slacks from his tuxedo, the zipper up but the button and belt undone. A smile crept across his face and lit up his eyes under the shock of hair that had fallen over his forehead.

I wiped my hand across my mouth and tried to speak, but nothing came out, so I nodded.

"My apologies. I should have considered that and offered you something myself." He chuckled. "Please, make yourself at home. What's mine is yours."

I raised an eyebrow and took a sip of my drink. For some reason, I did not think I should take that last comment lightly. He stepped out of the room for a moment and returned with his own glass. He clinked it against mine and took a sip.

"So..." I wasn't sure how to broach the bondage topic. I kept my eyes on anything and everything besides him as I munched on a second cracker. I washed it down with wine and reached for yet another ...only to bump into his fingers as they also reached for the same. "Sorry."

"Do not apologize, Danae."

Instead of moving his hand away, he took my fingers, stroking them between his thumb and fingers. He turned my hand over and lifted it to his mouth where he kissed my palm. Then his gaze met mine.

My breath caught in my throat. I swear I saw fire flickering deep within his eyes. I managed to set my glass down without spilling it, and then I grabbed the countertop. After blinking several times, I knew I must have been mistaken because all that stared back at me were those gorgeous blue spheres.

"You're trembling." He still held my hand in one of his. He placed his other hand flat on my chest above my breasts where the borrowed shirt gaped.

If he thought that would calm me, he was greatly mistaken. My heartbeat increased, as did the rise and fall of the swell of my breasts that I could see when I looked down.

One of his fingers flicked at the choker still around my neck, grazing over the embedded stones.

I gulped, closing my eyes for the briefest moment. I took a deep breath and opened them again, but they refused to remain that way when I felt his hand lower and unbutton his shirt that I was wearing. When his hand cupped my breast. When his thumb stroked my nipple to a maddening point. My legs wobbled then, and I squeezed his hand for support.

"You are so beautiful, Danae."

I felt him move and forced my eyes open once more, only to see him kneeling before me. He removed his hand from mine and then used both hands to open and move the shirt aside before taking my hips and turning me so my back was to the counter.

I let out a strangled cry when his mouth covered my nipple and gently teased it with his tongue before sucking it between his teeth. He held my breast in one hand as he suckled, his other hand slinking around behind me to caress my lower back and ass.

He gazed up at me as I whimpered. And then his fingers slid between my thighs. They stroked there languidly. I was thankful for the support of the countertop, but...