Worlds Apart Ch. 03

Story Info
Danae determines her own fate.
14.4k words
4.87
9.7k
13

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/25/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let the roasting commence. I know everyone hates it when authors start a series and either never finish it or take forever to post a new chapter. But my excuse for a five-year hiatus is that there wasn't much interest back in 2012 when I posted the original chapter, so I tied up Chapter 2 and moved on to other stories. But there have been requests over the years for a continuation or at least a better conclusion for Danae and Vincente, so I hope this will appease the masses. Thank you for your continued loyalty!

SSW

---

----

PROLOGUE - PRESENT DAY

----

As much as I hated to admit she had been right, I would be forever thankful for Cristal's matchmaking project. After all of the suitors she'd tried to pair me up with over the years, I would have never thought I'd fall for a 475-year old man who was secretly part reptilian. And yet, here I was, moaning contentedly in his warm embrace.

Vincente had curved his hand around the globe of my breast, just barely gliding it over the surface for the longest time. Eventually, it came to rest underneath, cupping me. Massaging my pliable flesh. Making me shiver when the pad of his thumb grazed over my nipple. Then he pinched it between his thumb and forefinger.

I shuddered with a gasp, arching into his touch.

"It still amazes me, my love, how sensitive you are." The velvety-smooth sound of his voice swept in my ear and caressed my mind.

I sighed against his bent arm that cushioned my neck. I had been watching the shadows dance on the wall from the flickering candle flames. But when his hand stilled again, my eyelids fluttered closed.

His firm chest pressed against my back momentarily while he leaned forward, his mouth brushing kisses from my ear down along my jaw.

I tilted my head toward him. Sighing once more when our lips met. My mobility hindered by his thick arm that lay over my right bicep, I bent my elbow and clung to what I could of his appendage. Holding my upper body at the opportune angle.

Our kisses were light at first. Mere whispers broken by my coos because he resumed manipulating my breast. When he licked at the seam of my lips, I opened my mouth to him. His tongue swept in, dancing with mine, and my fingers squeezed at his muscles.

Delicious tension swirled in my belly. Another slight pinch of my nipple made my breath catch in my throat. When my pussy contracted, I felt more moisture gather between my thighs.

"You are breathtaking," he whispered hotly against my cheek.

Then he arched against me from behind, his length burying deeper within me. Reminding me that we were still joined there. He had been still for so long—and it was so comfortable with him just filling me—that I was prone not to consciously think about it.

I released his arm and moaned louder when he arched again. My inhales escaped in long, shuddered breaths while his fingers skated down my stomach, coming to rest with the heel of his hand just above the soft flesh of my mound. The heat emanating from his palm seemed to brand me. Made my hips retreat from his touch.

I pressed my ass back against him, but I had nowhere else to go now. I was trapped between his hard body and his strong hand. Positioned on our left sides, he had spooned behind me with our legs bent. The tops of his thighs and knees were molded against the back of mine so that I was essentially sitting on his lap after he'd impaled me with his cock.

He began a rolling motion from the waist down where our joined hips and legs rocked back and forth. Like two snakes slithering in ecstasy. He remained fully inside me, my walls contracting in response to his throbbing. His other hand tangled in my hair, gently but firmly holding my head to his shoulder. His tongue danced along my exposed neck. Along my shoulder.

My exhales became sharper. I gripped his arm again, my nails clawing at what skin I could reach. Whimpering when his fingers didn't move any further south. Just another inch...

Vincente nipped at my earlobe, his breath warm against my cheek. "Sweet, sweet, Danae."

A groan of frustration bubbled up from inside. "Please..."

"Shh." He kissed my jaw then nuzzled his face in my hair. "Even after all this time, you are still so impatient, my love."

I licked my lips. "Only because you insist on torturing me."

His chuckle rumbled against my back. As if to prove my point, his fingers began to knead that sensitive triangle of skin. Splaying out, stroking with varying pressure.

I tried to reach over his arm to play with my breast, but his bicep was a vice holding my arm immobile. He was right...I wanted instant gratification. I grunted in defeat and let my arm flop back on the bed while he did what he wanted with my body. His touch painting my skin with pleasure but not offering any relief.

And then suddenly, he rolled onto his back and swung my body on top of his. As though rewarding me for my submission. He released my hair to caress my neglected breast. Gravity caused my head to relax back over his shoulder. My legs to fall open. I automatically propped my feet on the bed, intending to thrust up and down on his cock.

"Stay right there, Danae," he growled in my ear the second I rose up.

Obeying his command, I froze with my shoulders blades against his chest but my hips in the air and my pussy bared lewdly, my hands now supporting me on either side of him on the bed. I whimpered when he slid out until just the crown was in me. The back of my head pressed against his shoulder, my eyes clenched, my mind focused on his fingers. One of his hands continued to fondle my left breast while the other lightly stroked just above my pelvic area, still avoiding where I desired his touch most.

He began moving beneath me then, adding to the sensations already rippling through my body. It was slight at first. A brief reentry before withdrawing so that the rim of his cock caught on my tight opening. Then a little further in and back out to the rim again in excruciatingly slow motion. Over and over, more of his cock filling me each time before unsheathing his sword. Making my breaths stop and start in various intervals as though I were sending a message through Morse code.

I tried to concentrate on holding still, to keep my lower half elevated. But he ran his fingers along my side, and my arms started to shake. Just when I was sure I would lose control and fall down on him, his hands abandoned their play to grip my hips. To hold me up. Then he drove up into me with one big thrust, forcing me to cry out.

"Yes, my love. Make music for me."

And I did. A harmony of mewls and moans filled the room while his hips hit my ass, his cock stabbing me harder and harder. But the edge was still out of reach.

There was nothing I could do. So I remained suspended in air, propped up by his hands and body. My breathing grew heavy and even more erratic. Sweat gathered between us, making my upper back slide against him with each of his powerful, upward thrusts.

I'd given up all hope for release when he suddenly let go of my hips so that I dropped down on him. My cry of surprise morphed to a strangled gasp. It took a moment for my brain to process what had happened before my body took over as though on autopilot. My ass wiggled against him. My back arched hard, pushing my pelvis down on him. My walls clamped around his cock, absorbing his pulsations. Anything I could do at all to increase the friction between us.

His arm wrapped across my upper body, roughly gripping my breast. "Come for me, my love. Reap the rewards of patience."

I screamed when his fingers touched my clit. Bliss spread over me like a drop of water on a tissue or piece of paper. Toes and fingers curled. My head rolled back and forth against his shoulder while I mumbled for him to stop. He ignored my pleas and continued stroking my most sensitive spot in languid circles, sending pleasure in unceasing waves throughout my extremities.

Before I could recover, he thrust up again. I stared at the flickering shadows on the ceiling now, my eyes and mouth frozen wide open in a silent scream. I heard his deep groan before another orgasm rushed over me.

In the cobwebs of my mind, I anticipated the gush of warmth that would fill me with his release. No warmth came, though. But I was falling. No, rolling. On my stomach now, I clutched at the sheets, gasping for breath, my body still writhing from aftershocks.

His movements became gentler, though he continued stroking in and out of my heat. And despite the slickness from my arousal and release, my body gripped him tightly. Because he'd swollen even more.

I felt his hand moving between us. Bumping my ass while he stroked himself. Fresh tears spilled down my cheeks, wetting the bed. I had hoped he'd forgotten this time.

###

----

FIVE YEARS EARLIER

----

Vincente pulled me up next to his body after I'd sucked his cock dry for the first time. He sighed, one hand cupping my face, his thumb brushing over my lips. "Oh, my sweet, Danae."

I smiled wickedly. He was the one trembling now. At my hands. From my mouth.

"Come here," he whispered.

He tipped my chin up and brought our lips together. We met in a passionate moan. Then our tongues joined in a fiery dance, his hand holding my head still.

I mewled softly, my fingers clutching at his arm. My left leg fidgeted. Vacillating from rising to lie over his legs and pressing for entry between them to get closer to him.

"Shh." He devoured my mouth again, his hand lowering. Stroking my hip. Skating along my thigh. Driving me wild.

Several minutes later, I threw my head back with a growl when his fingers gripped behind my knee, yanking my leg up over his hip. When he pressed his thigh hard against my damp pussy. I rocked against him to the sounds of our combined heavy breathing and moaning. Whimpering while I strove to reach that pinnacle.

As if knowing what I needed, he gently pressed his fingers between us and circled my clit. It took only a moment before I felt the tension release. I cried out, my body continuing to undulate from his ministrations. Throughout, I felt his cock twitch against the top of my other thigh.

"You are insatiable, Danae."

I put my head on his chest. One of his arms wrapped around my neck, his fingers lightly stroking the top of my left breast. His other hand caressed my side...my lower back. A shudder rattled my spine.

"You're going to break me," I said panting.

He only chuckled.

We lay there a few awhile longer before he helped me sit up. Then he stood and reached for the bottoms from his tuxedo.

When our bodies parted, I whimpered. I suddenly felt...lonely. Empty. Logical thoughts filled my head. Tears welled in my eyes. My lower lip trembled.

Vincente sat down quickly and cupped my cheek in his palm. "What is wrong, my love?"

I sighed and blinked, droplets drifting down my nose and cheeks. "Well, for one, that."

"What do you mean, Danae?"

"Calling me your love."

"But you are."

I pressed my eyes closed, wrapping my arms around my naked breasts.

"Is there something else?"

"What now?" My vision was blurry when I looked at him again. "What happens next?"

One corner of his mouth curled up. "Surely you are sore. Hungry. We will rest before we fuck again."

I snorted softly. "I meant as a bigger picture. I've had an amazing time here with you. And honestly, I don't want it to end. I don't want to leave."

He smiled fully at me, his eyes sparkling in the candlelight. "You want to stay. I want you to stay. There is no problem."

"Vincente..."

"Please, Danae." His smile disappeared, and he reached out to touch my face again. "Now that I've found you—"

I groaned. "There you go again."

"I do not understand."

"All this talk about how you've been waiting for me, and now that you've found me... It's overwhelming. I have trouble wrapping my mind around how hard you've fallen for me so quickly. We just met."

"I feel I have known that you were out there my whole life."

"See? That? I didn't exist for most of your life. And trying to accept that you're...whatever you are?"

"A dyson."

"Yes, I know. But for a human? It's unfathomable that you've been alive for as long as you say you have." And look so good, I added silently. "I'm also still trying to get past how your...cock...it was a snake...then it wasn't...I feel like I'm having hallucinations."

"I can control it."

"Yes, so you said. I saw. But how? That's what baffles me."

He tilted his head. "My emotions guide it."

I let out a deep sigh. The bed shifted as he stood. My gaze followed, and I groaned softly at the sight of his bare ass and backside. How toned he looked. How strong.

The shadows played off his defined lines as he moved. As intimate as I'd been with the few other men before, I'd never paid much attention to their bodies. It was what they had done with their fingers and tongues that had fascinated me.

But Vincente? He was very much a man, regardless of whatever else he may be. And I could stare at his body for hours.

He pulled his pants on, sans underwear. When he started to sit down next to me, I shook my head.

"I can't think straight when we're," I waved my hand between him and me then the bed, "together. Yet I don't want to think the thoughts I do when we're apart. Because what I feel when I'm with you is so much better than being rational."

"Then I won't leave you."

I laughed at that. "I have a job."

"You do not need to work. I am rich. We will live here together. You will want for nothing."

I closed my eyes and flung myself back on the bed. Of course, he had it all planned out after only twenty-four hours. Then again, as he'd said...he'd been waiting a few hundred years to meet me.

What the hell was wrong with me? Was I really considering his offer?

When I cracked an eyelid to look at him again, he was still smiling. I grunted. "I have a life, too. Am I just supposed to give all that up? After several hours of mind-blowing sex? Don't get me wrong, I have no regrets. But, I would be crazy to... What I'm saying is... Hell, I just met you."

"Danae—"

I stood suddenly, barely hearing his growl when I rounded the end of the bed, fully naked. "Oh, God, I need to talk to Cristal. I need my clothes."

Vincente silently watched me pull on panties, bra, and the new dress I'd bought for his party. He remained seated on the bed throughout. Naked from the waist up, he was a remarkable sight.

Against the dark headboard and the scattering of black sheets and colorful, animal-print fur blankets that had somehow remained on top of the bed despite all of our lovemaking, he looked like he was posing for the cover of a Harlequin novel. The sweat covering his defined chest glowed in the candlelight. Each measured breath made his muscles ripple. His dark hair hung wildly about his head now. And his blue eyes flickered, reflecting the candle flames.

Desire sparked in my core, causing my pussy to pulse and moisten.

I clamped my mouth down to silence the cry rising up my throat. Then I grabbed my shoes and practically ran from the bedroom. My purse was in the main sitting area. I moaned at the decanter of blood wine on the table beside it.

My mouth went dry. Yet as my hand wavered over the glass stopper, the voice of reason in my head said my attraction to Vincente had merely been a result of the contents of that bottle. He'd already admitted that the concoction would boost my arousal. The more I drank, the stronger the effect would be. Like a drug. And not having had the drug in a few hours, my body had come off its high. Was jonesing for a fix. But if I allowed enough time to get the drug completely out of my system, surely, the magnetism between us would also depart.

Avoiding temptation just barely, I continued on my path. It wasn't until I reached the double doors and tried the handle without success that I remembered I was locked in. I stared at the modern wood design. The hardware. At the electronic black box on the adjacent wall with the solid red light and the green word 'SECURED' staring back at me from the small screen. It was all such a contrast to the décor of the rest of his suite.

I had heard his footfalls slowly approaching then stop. Now, I felt his presence looming behind me. Inviting me to turn around. It was so hard to resist.

"Danae—" Vincente's voice was gravelly. Alluring.

My eyes drifted closed. I swallowed heavily. When I spoke, my voice did not sound like my own. It was deeper...seductive. "Please, let me out."

He reached around me, and I shivered at the coolness of his skin when his arm brushed against mine. Without my own warmth, his temperature had returned to normal—for him. His hand lingered over the buttons on the black box. His breath caressed my ear as he whispered, "Will you come back to me?"

"I—I need time to think." I gripped the door handle harder, my knees growing weak at the desperation in his tone. I held my breath, waiting for him to touch me. Silently begging him to. I didn't want our last physical contact to be cold. When he kept his distance, my exhale was more of a sob.

"Please come back, Danae. I will be waiting." And then his fingers flew across the number pad. The four beeps of varying tones and a snick as the lock disengaged seemed quite loud.

Somehow, I managed to open the door and walk out without stumbling. He did not follow me. I wasn't sure if I was glad or not. Each step I took further away from his suite, the more I wanted to cry.

My keys were on the table in the foyer. The valet must have left them. Outside, the sun was already setting. Everything looked exactly like it had when I'd arrived last night, minus the multitude of cars lining the drive.

I sat in my car for a few minutes. I wanted to go home and sleep. My body felt like I hadn't slept for days rather than a few hours. I had dozed off and on since last night, though I had not gotten any true rest due to my dreams. I could hear my bed calling me. But the missed calls and messages on my phone told me I needed to go somewhere else first.

###

"Okay, back up, Danae," Cristal said, still pacing just like she had the whole time I'd explained what had happened the night of the party...where I'd been ever since. "I introduced you to the richest, most handsome man in the state if not the whole world. He swept you off your feet and gave you the best sex you'll probably ever have in your life. He suggested you quit your job and move in with him. That he would support you. And you told him no?"

"Yes, that's right." I hugged the throw pillow tighter to my chest.

She stopped before me and gripped my shoulders. "Are you crazy?"

"We haven't even known each other for forty-eight hours!"

"That didn't stop you from sleeping with him." She rolled her eyes at me when I glared at her. Then she plopped down on the couch next to me. "You could have said you'd think about it."

"Did I wake up on a different planet? You think I should have accepted his offer?"

She shrugged. "I would have at least entertained it."

I dipped my head, murmuring, "Yes, you would have."

Cristal pursed her lips. After a couple of deep breaths, she took my hands in hers. "Danae. We've always been honest with each other. I'm not going to start sugarcoating it now. Neither of us is getting any younger. I've found my passion. Now it's your turn."

"I'm perfectly happy with—"

She scoffed at me. "You can't tell me you'd prefer to stay a secretary for the rest of your life. Trapped under the glass ceiling of a man's world. Are you really thinking something better is going to come your way? Because here's a reality check. It's not. Vincente? That Greek god?"

"He's French."

"Yeah, well, he's as good as it gets."

"This was a mistake." I gathered my purse and keys from the coffee table. "Thanks for the invite to the party. It was fun. Sorry I've disappointed you yet again."