Worshiping Zoya Ch. 02

Story Info
The reverse gangbang of 3 girls and Michael.
1.1k words
3.81
18.9k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The year after Michael became Zoya's boy toy is where we start.

The next summer, Michael and Zoya had become so sexually active that Michael decided to get a job with her and would eat her ass for hours at a time. She loved his tongue so much that she decided to make videos on Tumblr where she would ride his face and cum in his mouth.

While on Tumblr, Michael and Zoya gained two followers, both were female and very sexy. One was named Lady Papillon and the other Khanda. They both had amazing bodies and Michael was in love with Lady Papillon's ass. He told Zoya every time he saw it he wanted to shove his tongue up her ass as far as possible. He even said he'd get a tongue extension if possible just to put it up her ass even further.

One day, Michael was eating Zoya's ass while she was on the computer. She decided to message both Khanda and Lady Papillon telling them she would like to invite them on a reverse gangbang on Michael.

Lady Papillon and Khanda both accepted the invitation and all three planned a date to have this reverse gangbang. They decided the date was in 3 days then it was just waiting. Michael was still eating Zoya's ass when she did all of this so he had no idea what was coming in a few days. Eventually, he got up from under her and they went home.

He asked her what she was doing on tumblr and she told him, "It's a surprise," and then she pushed him onto the bed.

When he landed, she started making out with him; he was already rock hard. He tried to reach for his cock, but Zoya grabbed his hand and unzipped him herself. She gave him a mischievous grin and then shoved his cock inside her pussy and started fucking him roughly. Michael was shocked and finally decided to pump back into her as hard as possible. She started to squirt and Michael pulled out and slid under her pussy to lap it all up. She responded by smothering his face with her pussy and ass. This lasted until she came on his face again. When she let his head go, he looked at her and she told him that he was covered in her grool. At that, he started licking his lips and she helped by scooping up her juices and cream for him. She then poured it all into his mouth and he immediately swallowed all of it.

Once he cleaned his face, he put his cock back into her and fucked her like there was no tomorrow. This lasted for 30 minutes until he came inside of her. Then, he rolled over on his stomach to take a nap. But, Zoya had other plans and rolled him back over and put his limp dick into her ass. She was hungry for more so she started fucking him until he was hard again. His cock was super sensitive and because he just came, he was not gonna cum again for a very long time, so he had to just take it. Eventually, Michael came again. This time she let him sleep.

The next morning, he woke up from her cumming all in his opened mouth. He almost drowned at first, but then started drinking her juice. She then went off to work while he stayed home on his day off. While at work, Zoya went on Tumblr and decided to speed the date up to tomorrow night. She payed for the ticket changes, and then flew over that night. When Zoya got home, she was exhausted and immediately went to bed. Michael was passed out also but he was in the living room on the sofa. The next morning, Zoya woke up extra early to get Michael into bed. When she finally got him into the bed, she decided to wake him up and fuck him. When Michael woke up, he knew his dick was inside her pussy and wondered how he got onto the bed.

She was moaning and saying, "Fuck me harder" over and over again.

Michael started fucking her so hard that his hip was in throbbing pain from the force. Finally, he came inside her. He laid down and then turned on the tv. Zoya, got up and went into the living room to contact Khanda and Lady Papillon. She sent them her location, and they both responded saying they were on the way.

An hour later, the doorbell rang and Zoya told Michael to get the door. When he opened the door, his jaw dropped. It was Khanda and Lady Papillon. He invited them in and got them something to drink. But, when he came back to where he thought they were, he just saw clothes on the floor leading to his bedroom. Michael was shocked and put the drinks down on the table and went into the bedroom to see Zoya, Khanda and Lady Papillon having a threesome on his bed. Zoya was eating Khanda's pussy while Lady Papillon was eating out Zoya from behind. Michael instantly jumped on the bed going straight for Lady Papillon's ass. He started licking and licking until his tongue was throbbing. When he pulled his tongue out, he realized that Zoya and Khanda were looking at him feasting on Lady Papillon's ass. His dick was soo hard that Zoya couldn't resist getting on it. Zoya grabbed Khanda and began eating her pussy. Khanda responded by humping Zoya's face and in unison she fucked Michael. But, Michael was occupied, he begged Lady Papillon to sit on his face and she did.

Michael's tongue pushed in as far as he could go. As he did this, he pushed his face as far up her ass as he could go. He was in heaven, and so was Lady Papillon. She was so wet that her juices were covering his chin. She started to bounce on his face to get his tongue in that much farther and Michael started moaning at maximum pleasure. He came inside Zoya, and she got off his dick and told Khanda to switch spots with her. Michael was already hard again from rimming Lady Papillon. He was in love with her ass. But, he was exhausted and asked for a quick break from her ass and caught his breath. Not even ten seconds went by, when he put his head under her for even more. She put her pussy in his mouth this time and he sucked on her butterfly lips. She started squirting in his mouth. She had an orgasm on top of him and as she came, he shot a load up Khanda.

After this, they took a break and decided to continue tomorrow.