WOW, I'm An Exhibitionist Too!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KissedMany
KissedMany
1,782 Followers

Oh no, there's some foxy MILF all nude and sitting beside my voyeur admirer. My word, does any woman have pubic hair here! She's all smiles and chatting him up. I can't quite hear what they are saying but she is giggling like a schoolgirl as she flirts with him. Why do I feel a pinch of jealousy? My heavens, that's incredible, she cups his balls and he looks at her sternly and says something. Now she's trotting off. Bet that rejection is a first for that MILF. He must be a confirmed voyeur or maybe he just wants me, a younger girl.

With one hand on the perfect breast of the beauty beside me and the other tweaking my own nipple, I have lost my leverage and am just sitting on Rick's waist with his cock buried deep and still. Good for me but I can feel Rick tip me as a signal for this 'cowgirl' to dismount and try another position. Fine with me, I love his dick pumping in and out of my vagina.

He gets up and says, "I have to get a drink. Do you want another margarita?" I nod no and sit down on the sofa as he pulls on his slacks and walks bare-chested away with no shoes to the door and out. Here I am nude and alone. What a cad. I was just getting really turned on and now here's cold water splashed on the proceedings.

I look down at the couple at the end of the sofa. He whispers in her ear and then stands up, offers his hand and she stands up with him. Then they walk to the bed and climb up, lay down and start kissing passionately. Super for them, but now I am totally alone. My pussy is still tingling from Rick's cock. I sneak a hand down to my beaver and then lower to the shaved lips below. Normally when I am masturbating, I feel pubic hair on the lips but tonight because I've shaved it, it's smooth and soft as a babies bum. That feels really good. Let me run my finger up and down my slit. I close my eyes. Yummy. Hell, why not twirl the tip of my finger round my clit for good measure. Ahhh. Mmmmm. I open my eyes and see the young voyeur opposite me looking at me longingly. What's that? He is patting the seat beside him. YES. I skip over there in a flash. Fuck Rick and the horse he rode in on. Here is a normal, horny, nice guy that will satisfy my needs.

I sit and give him a good hug while whispering in his ear. "Thanks for inviting me over. I have wanted to be with you the whole night." He gives me a squeeze as a sign of acceptance. He still has his shirt on so I unbutton it quickly and it is shed onto the floor.

The first words from his mouth are, "Could you take off my shoes and socks, then my pants?" Seems he likes to give orders. No problem, I go to the floor and undo the laces on his stiff formal, brown polished shoes and executive high cut socks. He watches me with a smile on his face. He is quite the preppy guy. Then off with his expensive slacks with the straight crease down each leg. Now he is gloriously naked like me. He is not buff like Rick but he has an okay body that isn't too hairy. I look up from the floor and see his erect cock with his hand still wrapped around it like a favorite toy. I slide one of my hands up each leg to reach it, expecting him to take his hand away to give me access. But no. He just pats the sofa with his other hand indicating that he wants me to sit beside him.

He looks at me sternly with a slight crazed look. "I saw you over there with that guy. You were being very naughty. I think I should give you a good spanking." He wraps his arm over my shoulder and starts to pull me over his knees. A panic surge goes through my body. What the fuck????

I see Rick walking back with his drink and I push off of the guy beside me, get up and run over to him. "Hi, lover. What took you so long?" My heart is beating in double time from the near miss that just happened. He gives me a 'Oh gosh' grin at my greeting and gives me a hug. With his non-drink hand, he gives my unspanked ass-cheek a playful squeeze. I make a pact with myself that I am going to stick with Rick until I milk every drop of jizz out of his balls and my pussy is happy. He is close enough to normal for what I need tonight. I pull him to me in a firm embrace like a lover I haven't seen in months.

In total surrender I say, "Let me help you get naked again." I undo his pants, unzip him and peel his pants down off his cute butt. I hug him again and squeeze his muscular ass. "What's your pleasure, cowboy. I'm all yours."

"Thanks girl. Well, why don't you just kneel down here and suck my cock. I'll think about what we should do while I sip my drink." I'm learning that when you give a dude a chance to do anything he wants, you can expect a dick in your mouth real soon. I kneel as instructed and take his limp dick in my hand and lick around the head. I cup his balls and soon it starts getting hard. It crosses my mind that Rick has a very reliable piece of equipment. I don't look back at the creep that wanted to spank me. He's ancient history. Let him watch but he gets none of me.

My bad-boy looks down into my eyes and compliments me. "Nice work, sweetie. You got me nice and hard. Now let's put that woody to some good use. He pulls my upper arm and I stand. He puts his hand in the small of my back and guides me to the plastic covered bed where our sofa-mates are now fucking missionary-style. I don't know if I'm ready for the big show yet and thank goodness, he stops at the edge and pushed my shoulder to bend me over with my elbows on the bed while still standing on the floor. Ahhh. He wants it doggy-style. Nice. I feel him dip his fingers to my pussy, checking for moisture like the practiced cock-smith he is. I'm dry down there and I hear him spit a gob onto his hand and surely then to the tip of his weapon. I plant my face onto the cool plastic and reach back and spread my ass-cheeks like a harlot to give him a perfect target. I feel a rush of embarrassment that he must see my anus but it's too late to be modest. He fits the head perfectly on the first touch and works it in slowly in and out as my love canal quickly gets wet and everything gradually starts sliding better. Soon he is balls deep and my pussy is super happy. YES! I return my hands to the bed and lay my head sideways with a contented smile on my face on the cool plastic. Fucking is so great. I've got to get a guy back home or move to San Fran. This is just too much pleasure to miss out on. I simply need cock on a regular basis.

"Baby, your pussy is so tight. I'm lovin' it." The dirty-talker holds my hips and thrusts in and out in out with no great rush.

I like his dirty talk and for the first time in my life, I decide to reciprocate, "Your big cock feels so good, too. I'm loving it." I can't believe I just said that! It must have given his ego a good boost because he just drilled his cock harder for a couple of strokes after I said that. That feels even better. "Ya baby, fuck me harder." He gives me a few playful slaps on the ass that stings just a bit.

He growls, "I saw you sitting with the spank-meister. He likes to spanks his women, hard. Guess you didn't know that. Hell, I've seen him raise welts on a woman's ass. If I didn't rescue you, you would have had one very red hot ass, baby. Now I just made it a nice rosy pink. Maybe you would have ended up over on that big wooden cross thing with your arms and legs tied. He likes to do that to women, too. Hell maybe you'd like that kind of thing."

I shake my head no. "No way, baby. Thanks Rick, for saving me. You're the best." I really am thankful but I also want to make him feel as manly as possible so that he'll fuck me soundly. I've heard my girlfriends talking about their tricks to have great sex. His cock makes my happy pussy feel nice and full.

I can feel my tits swinging just a bit at every thrust. He reaches down and cups my right breast. That is so erotic. I love the feel of his rough-skinned hand on it.

"Ya baby, feel my tit. Oh god, that feels great. Do me, Rick. Fuck my pussy." I can't believe I just said that. It just came out. That cock is so sweet. Don't stop. Yes. Yes. Oh no. Oh YES. I think I'm going to cum. WOW, here it comes like a fucking freight train. I'm screaming, "Ahhhhhh. Oh FUCK. I'm CUMMMMINGG. Yes, YES, YES. Ahhhhhhhh. Ohhhhhhh. Yes." I reach back and grab Rick's muscular ass and pull it so his cock buries itself to the hilt in my spasming pussy. Wow. I have NEVER felt anything this good. Oh fuck, leave it in there. I'm still cumming. Jeez, it won't stop. Overwhelming sensations are fluttering up and down the length of my vagina. Oh lordy. Ummmm. That is soooo sweet. I'm panting like a dog. I feel Rick pull out. Oh NO. Jeez, I wish he didn't do that. My pussy is still having waves of contractions. I shoot my hand to my crotch to fill the void of his cock leaving. It's a lesser thing but better than nothing and gradually the area quells down as I stroke myself lovingly. I don't feel any juice dripping out so maybe he hasn't cum yet.

I lift my head and start to rise but Rick pushes me back in place. He let's me know what's happening, "I'm just going to get up on the bed so you can give me a nice blowjob while you stay right there." He scurries on up onto the bed and lays on his side with his cock brushing my cheek. It's glistening wet from my juices and smells of sex. I grasp the staff and lick the underside of the head which I understand is the most sensitive area. I cup his balls with my other hand.

What's this??? I feel a strange hand on my butt.

Rick pipes up, "I have asked my friend, Michael to fuck your sweet pussy while you are sucking me off." I feel two hands spread my ass-cheeks and a familiar cock-head retrace its path from earlier this evening, up and down my crack and around my pussy lips. "You don't have a problem with that do you?" I have his cock deep in my mouth so I just shake my head no to give them full reign. In for a penny, as my mom used to say. Hmmm. It's actually feeling nice back there. My pussy seems to have a mind of its own.

Michael speaks out in his executive polished voice, "I have been dreaming of fucking this girl's pussy from the moment I saw her. And what a sweet ass she has. His free hand strokes my butt like he was running his hand over the rump of a prized thoroughbred. "I felt it when she first arrived and imagined what it would be like naked. Yes. Sweet. Very, very sweet." He strokes and squeezes my buttocks with admiration. It's hard to keep my attention on Rick's pleasure with the nice feel of these expert hands. What an erotic sight, the three of us must be. What an incredible place this is.

Rick pipes up, "You're gonna love her tight pussy. I don't thinks she's been fucked too much. Why don't you slide your dick right in there, Mike? She loves it." I have to admit he's right, I do love it.

Now Michael, "Good idea friend." I feel the head of his penis at the entrance to my vagina and remember that it was much larger than Rick's even though their lengths were about the same. I can feel him push forward and lodge the head solidly at the wet entrance but when he pushes forward it, wouldn't go in. I have a flash of dread that he might rip me open but I know I'm very wet down there from fucking Rick. I hope that will save me.

"Fuck Rick, you're right she has a very small pussy. But there is no way I'm stopping now." I can feel his hands grip my hips firmly. "Here it goes." He pulls back on my hips and thrusts forward at the same time and is instantly balls deep inside me. First pain and then pleasure rips and washes through me. We both give a huge groan that bounces off the walls of the party room. He stops and savors the feeling. Waves of erotic sensations from my center splash over me. "Oh heavens, Rick, this is one sweet pussy. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Fuck my wife any day and twice on Sunday, friend." He then pumps his meat into me in a leisurely manner and though it feels good, I go back to my mission of giving Rick a well deserved orgasm. I'm sure he gets off on watching Michael and I fucking while I suck his dick. What a tramp I am. Is this my true self or is this just a one night, hormonal, lusty full-moon type of thing that will pass? Hell, I don't know whether I want this lusty feeling to pass. These folks are having more fun than my friends back home on their nights out.

Rick is taking my head firmly in his hands and is forcibly bobbing it so his cock is thrust in and out of my mouth. When the tip hits the back of my throat, I feel a momentary gag reflex but he can do whatever he needs to get off. I'm willing to be his sex toy for the great way he has treated me tonight. I am so lucky to have met him rather than someone kinky like that spank-meister. Jeez, I just had the thought that Rick might cum in my mouth. Holy shit, I have never had that happen before. Hell, I haven't even tasted it. What should I do if he starts spurting that white stuff? Should I back off? I don't know if that's possible with how he is holding my head so strongly. Maybe he'll just want to cum all over my face like I saw in the porno sites online. That can't be the end of the world.

"Baby, I am going to cum real soon and I am going to cum in your mouth. I don't give a shit what you and your boyfriend do back home in small town Cowsville, but here, right now, I am going to fill your fucking cheeks with my cum and you are going to swallow it down like its fucking vanilla ice-fucking-cream while my cock stays balls-deep between your lips. Got it?" I guess I don't have to wonder what he wants now. With Rick, there is no mystery and not a lot of romance in the sex department. "I SAID, HAVE YOU FUCKING GOT IT?" My mouth is full with dick but I mumble a yes and nod my head while looking straight into his stern eyes. His tone changes to soft and mellow as he strokes the cheek of my face that has the bulge from his cock moving inside, "Super, love. Much appreciated. You are wonderful." Then he returns his hand to the side of my head and starts to pump his staff in and around the depths of my mouth. It's amazing how far it goes back and now my throat is getting used to the head hitting the back and I'm not gagging like before.

Whoops, Michael just shoved a finger in my asshole. What a dirty guy. I'd almost forgotten about him but now I feel him plumbing the inside of my womanhood with his good sized equipment. That dick feels real good in my pussy and the finger in my ass adds a bit of spice. Let me swivel my bottom a bit to get his tool grazing my clit like I like. Hmmm. Nice.

I feel Rick's balls pulling up into his body and he is picking up speed fucking my mouth. Does that mean..........

"Look up at me baby. LOOK UP." he says frantically. I look into his face and it is contorted in passion and his eyes are wide and staring deep into my being. He screams, "Holy FUCK, I'm cumming. ARRRRRRRGGGGGGG. Yes, fuck, FUCK, YES!!. AHHHH." He closes his eyes and grimaces like he is in pain. But I know it's ecstasy.

Oh my god, my mouth is filling with warm salty cream. My cheeks are full. A bit is escaping around my lips. I'd better swallow or I'll drown. I'm gulping as best I can and Rick isn't helping by shoving his balls onto my chin so that his dick-head is at the back of my throat. Swallow, Ann, swallow. I can feel his cock twitching as the orgasm pulses through it. He drops his hands from my head and he rolls onto his back, spent and satisfied. His dick gives a plopping sound as it pops out of my mouth. A few drops of cum drip onto the plastic but I have done a good job swallowing most of it.

Michael, behind me, gives a couple of giant thrusts and silently with the odd animal grunt, fills my pussy with his sperm. I had been too busy with Rick to enjoy what the older man was doing. But this is just Friday. I have more time in San Francisco so I'll be here tomorrow night for more adventures. I'll be much better prepared. Like I said, I'm a bit of a planner.

KissedMany
KissedMany
1,782 Followers