Wrapped Around Your Finger

Story Info
Mistress Andrea shows off her perfectly-trained slave.
2.2k words
4.32
62.3k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,767 Followers

(Special thanks to Bad Penny for her help in proofreading this story.)

*

"The key is anticipation," Mistress Andrea said, preening her long, strawberry-blonde hair slightly and glorying in the astonished gazes of her fellow dommes. She held their gaze with her own green eyes, reveling in their awe. "That was what really took the longest, training robyn to not just obey me instinctively, but to anticipate my desires before I even expressed them. Needless to say, it wasn't easy."

robyn walked over to her, totally naked, holding a goblet. She had absolutely no hair at all, either on her head or body; Andrea liked her pets smooth and clean. "Mistress wants more wine," she said dully, her blue eyes vacant. She was totally in subspace now, Andrea knew, absolutely incapable of understanding anything but obedience.

"Thank you, robyn," Andrea said, taking the goblet of wine. "See, this is what I'm talking about," Andrea said, sipping at the drink. "I didn't even need to inform her that I was thirsty; she simply picked up on subconscious cues in my body language and went to go get me something refreshing. It's all about anticipation."

Joan took a long moment to find her voice. "And she doesn't..." She kept staring at robyn as the slavegirl walked off behind Andrea to handle her duties, seeming absolutely bowled over with the sheer audacity of Andrea's achievements. No surprise, really. Joan was always a bit of a 'soft' domme, far too lenient on her pets. She certainly couldn't have imagined the kind of training regimen that Andrea had put robyn through. "She doesn't notice anything unusual? Anything at all?"

Andrea laughed. "She's not capable of noticing anything at all, Joan. I told you, the amount of hypnosis she's been through, she probably doesn't even know the rest of you exist. I'm the absolute center of robyn's world." Andrea didn't even bother looking at robyn as she spoke. She was confident that robyn was handling her slave duties, there was no need to oversee her personally. In fact, that was the point of this whole endeavor. "Of course, it's not just hypnosis. There's more to it than that, but--"

robyn came up alongside Andrea, breaking into her conversation. "Mistress wants another piece of cheese," she said dully. She held out a plate, and Andrea gratefully popped a bit of cheddar into her mouth.

"Thank you, robyn," she said. "Where was I? Oh, of course. The training regimen. It's not just hypnosis. It's a combination of hypnosis and sensory overload. We all know that 'subspace' is the point where a submissive loses the ability to resist completely. I'm just making use of that state to facilitate her hypnotic conditioning. The two work together in a kind of synergy, putting the submissive into a whole new level of obedience--one where her core identity can be totally reshaped. Triggers and post-hypnotic suggestions are only the beginning. I can reshape someone's entire personality, if I want."

"Is...is that true?" Kara said, looking over at robyn's naked body. robyn nodded her head absently, understanding that the question was directed at her even through the haze of trance. Andrea practically glowed with pride; certainly, she was proud of her own ability to bring robyn to this state, but she was equally proud of robyn's talents as a slave. She couldn't have taken just anyone and turned them into the perfect pet. No, Andrea needed to find a diamond in the rough, and while she might have turned out flawless work, robyn was the diamond she found.

"Unbelievable," Kara said. "I never would have imagined it possible if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes, but this is the proof." Andrea was a little surprised at just how astonished Kara seemed. She'd seen Kara with her pet, dana, and while nobody was as obedient as robyn, dana did a pretty good job of coming close. "Tell us..." Kara's eyes flicked back and forth between robyn and Andrea. "Tell us more about how you did it."

robyn said, "Mistress wants a backrub," as she set the cheese tray down. Andrea shifted position on the couch to allow robyn room to slide in behind her, and robyn's talented fingers were soon working on her shoulders.

"Mmmm, that's nice, pet," Andrea said. "I started with hypnosis, of course. I put her under with a long induction, longer than usual." She sighed softly at the way robyn's hands relaxed her muscles. "I wanted her to be very deep for me by the time we started playing. Once I was satisfied that she was at the right level of trance, I tied her up."

"Couldn't you have just used a freeze trigger?" Joan asked. Joan was big into mind-play, less so into the physical aspects of BDSM. She barely even spanked her pets.

"I wanted to...mmm..." robyn worked the muscles of Andrea's lower back in just the way she liked. "I wanted to accentuate the feeling of helplessness. She needed to be physically as well as mentally controlled." Which was why Joan would never have a hope in hell of making her pet, mia, this obedient. "Then I started the sensory stimulation. Clothespins on the breasts, a vibrating butt plug up her ass...I used the crop on her for a long while. All the while, whispering suggestions. She was trembling like a leaf, weren't you, robyn?"

"Yes, Mistress," robyn said. "Mistress remembers me sinking into deep, helpless hypnotic trance. Mistress remembers turning me into an obedient slavegirl. Mistress remembers brainwashing me into a perfect slut."

Andrea sighed happily at the memory of the day when robyn's will broke completely, when even the subconscious resistance melted away and she became the perfect slave. "I kept alternating like that, physical stimulation and mental stimulation. It took the better part of a day, but by the end of it, robyn didn't even know how to come out of trance anymore. After that, it was all just a matter of training."

"And she doesn't notice the trigger at all?" Joan asked.

"Not consciously, no. She just obeys." Andrea rolled her eyes just a little at that. Surely Joan knew how post-hypnotic triggers worked by now? Anyway, it wasn't like she used many on robyn. She didn't need to. robyn anticipated her every desire now.

"Mistress wants her shirt off," robyn said. Andrea lifted her arms as robyn pulled it up over her shoulders and off. robyn returned to her rubbing, now able to press her hands directly against Andrea's flesh. "Mistress wants her bra off as well," robyn said, unsnapping the hook and sliding the brassiere off.

"This is just...just incredible," Kara said, leaning forward in her chair. "Is there anything she won't do? Any suggestion she wouldn't be able to integrate with the new personality?"

"None at all," Andrea said, smiling softly as she felt robyn's hands reach around to touch her breasts. "Everything just seems perfectly natural to her. On a subconscious level, she knows she needs to obey the commands, and her conscious mind will construct any rationalization necessary to make her think it's all her own idea." That wasn't exactly how it worked, of course; Andrea knew for a fact that robyn didn't have any conscious mind left to rationalize with. But she just needed to explain it all in a way that Kara would understand, so she used the jargon of 'rationalizing' to describe it. It was all perfectly simple.

"Mistress wants her breasts sucked," robyn said, and Andrea shifted herself around to face her pet. She leaned back, letting robyn lick at her nipples with her oh-so-talented tongue.

"This is the best part," she said, feeling robyn's soft, kitten licks and occasional nips. "She knows so...ohhh...so perfectly what pleases me. Her mind...well, what's left of her mind, it's..." Andrea gasped just a little as she felt robyn's tongue tracing around her aureola. "It's working overtime to anticipate my needs."

"Mistress wants to be naked now," robyn said, and Andrea knew from the ache in her pussy that her slave had predicted her needs perfectly yet again. Andrea didn't even wait for robyn's help, she just unfastened her buttons and kicked her pants off urgently. Her panties quickly followed. Joan and Kara were probably a little surprised by the show, but it wasn't like they hadn't seen anything like it before. It was perfectly fine to get naked in front of the other two women. (robyn, of course, didn't count.)

"But...but..." Joan seemed to be trying to put something very difficult into words. "But why would you do it?"

Of course. That was Joan, the big softy. Always trying to make her pets whimper with pleasure, stroking and pampering them like housecats. She didn't understand what it was like to be a real domme, truly in charge of every thought in her slave's head. "Mistress wants to bend over the couch now so i can finger-fuck her," robyn said.

"I'd have thought it was obvious, Joan," Andrea said as she shifted position. "I want to control her, completely and...ohhhh..." She spread her legs a little wider to allow robyn's fingers better access to her cunt. "Completely and, nnnh...totally, want to, oh yes that's good, want to have a sex slave who really..." Her pussy was slick and juicy now, soaking robyn's fingers as they slid in and out. Andrea couldn't help herself, she just kept thrusting at robyn's hand. The other dommes would understand, they wouldn't mind that she was presenting her hungry, aching cunt to them and pressing her face into the cushions of the sofa. They'd understand it was all part of her demonstration, all just another way of showing just how much control she had over robyn. "...who really knows the true meaning of obedience."

"But don't you want to give her orders?" Kara asked. "I mean, to other people, it doesn't look like you're in charge. I always thought showing off your dominance was half the fun."

Andrea let out a loud, animalistic moan into the fabric of the couch as robyn began circling her clit with her other hand. "I am showing off my dominance. That's the, oh fuck YES, oh..." She momentarily lost her train of thought in a burst of hot, red pleasure. "That's the point. I'm so in charge I don't need to give orders."

"Mistress wants her ass whipped," robyn said, taking her finger off of Andrea's clit and reaching over to the table for the new riding crop that Kara had brought to show them. She picked it up, swished it in the air experimentally, and then brought it down on Andrea's ass hard. Andrea moaned, her pussy clenching around robyn's still-thrusting fingers.

"I didn't just...oh...didn't just want to give her orders," Andrea said, her voice unsteady as the pleasure built towards a crescendo. "I wanted total control. Complete power." The crop came down again...and again...and again, each snapping blow reddening her flesh as it mingled with the mounting orgasm. "And I have that with robyn, now." She closed her eyes, loving the sensation of being naked, bent over the couch and finger-fucked while robyn whipped her ass. "I'm in charge of everything," she said, and the realization of just how true that was sent her over the edge into orgasm.

It felt like an eternity before she finally came back from the heights of pleasure, her legs rubbery as she continued to bend over the couch. She couldn't see the expression on the other two dommes' faces, but she knew they had to be impressed by the degree of control she'd demonstrated over her pet.

"I have to admit," Kara said, "I'm amazed." Andrea felt like she was glowing with pride. She could hear the quiet awe in Kara's voice, and more than a little arousal, too. "This is certainly every bit as impressive as you told us it'd be, Robyn." Andrea almost laughed. Kara was so worked up by their little display that she'd even gotten the names mixed up.

Joan said, "Ditto for me. But, um, watching you two at work has left me wanting to try her out for myself." She let out a little giggle. "Any chance I could borrow her for a few minutes, just to let loose a little tension?"

Andrea beamed with pride. They understood, then. They understood just how special a piece of conditioning this was, how much time and effort had gone into it all. They understood what a powerful, what a commanding hypnodomme she was. She opened her mouth, but robyn had already anticipated her needs before she could speak. "Mistress wants to lick Joan's pussy," robyn said, and Andrea turned and crawled, naked, towards Joan's waiting body. robyn always knew what Andrea needed. That was what made her such a good slave, Andrea thought as she knelt in front of Joan and begin to softly lick. Part of her almost wished that robyn could be consciously aware of her complete submission, but Andrea knew, deep down, that it was so much hotter that she didn't realize how enslaved she was.

"Mistress wants the strap-on inside her," robyn said dully, and Mistress Andrea presented her cunt to be fucked.

THE END

JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,767 Followers