Wresting Team Gone Wild Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll be fine."

"Sorry about that... I just lost my nerves." He grabbed my shoulders. "Please Scott, tell me you are going to say yes to their deal. I need this cash."

"I don't know Damian..."

He sighed and picked up his bag.

"Guess I shouldn't be surprised; that's just what you are: selfish. Maybe Travis was right."

He turned around and left, spitting on the floor. I had never seen him that mad and I felt terrible. I was always disappointing people.

If only I could reimburse Damian but I was in so much debt myself. If he decided to talk to the rest of the team, I was finished and I could just as well leave the university... After all I had done to get there!

The pill was hard to swallow. I tried to consider the deal offered to me objectively but I was too on edge to think straight. I wished that I had someone to talk to. Was I really making a mountain of a molehill? Would making these videos be such a big deal?

I was still very lost in my thoughts when I came back to my dorm room, I did not realize the door was unlocked. When I opened it, a bare, hairy and rounded ass welcomed me. Someone was bending over the bed on the right side, to pin some posters on the wall.

"What the fuck!" I yelled.

Victor turned around; he was stark naked.

"Scott!" He almost fell off the bed and he laughed it off. "Fuck, I thought you were at training until 9 or something."

"Training sessions are only starting over next week. I was in the... Never mind! What the hell are you doing here, naked!?"

"What do you think? I'm your new roommate, idiot!" He came to hug me, his uncut dick dangling between his thighs.

Victor had never been the shy type. He consistently made jokes about the wrestling team being naked or being gay -- he had even playfully distributed our calendar during one memorable History class --, he himself had done the calendar the year before. Still, I had not realized he was so comfortable with himself, not minding being caught in the nude!

"Oh, ok... I thought you were sharing a room with Patrick." I replied, a bit startled.

"Well, I was. But Patrick did not return this semester and the university told me I had to share my room with someone else. Imagine my excitement when I learned that I would be roommate with the sexiest wrestler of the notorious Wolves team!"

He slapped my ass. I smiled awkwardly. As often with Victor, I could not tell if his snarky comments were serious or not. He often made gay allusions about himself but it was hard to tell whether he was actually into guys or not.

"Welcome to your room, then. I guess I don't have to tell you to feel at home."

He looked down at his own dick. Taking more time to inspect it, I thought it was semi hard but maybe it was just my imagination.

"Hope you don't mind this? I really thought I had the room for myself for a little while. You know us water polo guys, we feel like we are fully dressed up when we wear a speedo so if we truly want to feel comfortable, we have to take everything off."

"I don't care, it's just that..."

"Cool! Patrick was always very weird about being naked, he would even complain when I would sleep in the nude but I'm glad that you're fine with that."

I was not exactly cool with it but I could not allow myself to make another enemy. I also thought that Victor, someone I knew and one of the rare students who still did not completely hate me, was a good enough option as a roommate.

"Sleep naked if you want! As long as you don't rub your balls on my face, I'll be good."

He laughed.

"Be careful, maybe in no time, you'll be begging to have my balls on your face." He grabbed his balls in a lewd move and I could swear his cock was stiffening.

"Whatever..." I replied, lying on my bed.

I thought he would put some underwear on but he just kept organizing his stuff naked. Because he was moving furniture, he sometimes found himself in quite revealing positions, I caught a glimpse of his opened asshole more than once. Knowing that pretty much the entire University believed that I was gay, I was even more surprised by his lack of modesty.

I looked at my phone and tried to ignore him.

"Travis told me you had a fight." He said after a while, lying naked on his bed mindlessly scratching his balls and inner thighs.

"Yeah... Sort of..."

"That's a shame. He's a cool guy and I know you are too. Hopefully, you can patch things up. Maybe I can help?"

"Maybe..."

The last thing I wanted to do was to talk about Travis. My mind was too preoccupied with the deal which had been offered to me earlier to really consider any other topic of conversation. But since I could not talk about the Wrestling Team Gone Wild page, I remained silent.

Admittedly, I was not a great roommate for our first evening. I was not very fun or enthusiastic about his arrival and after half an hour trying to engage in various conversations, Victor gave up on me, put on some clothes (finally!) and went to get dinner outside. He remained cordiale but he seemed a bit annoyed too.

Hopefully, things would go better with my roommate in the following days.

A little voice in my head was telling me that I had caught Victor checking my ass a couple of times in the university's corridor and a lot of people suspected that he was gay but I did not want things to get weird because of that.

I promised myself I would make more of an effort the next day.

Most of all, I did not want to become like Travis, suspecting my roommate to be gay without an actual reason. I was still mad about our fight at the end of the previous semester.

My mind went back to the disappointed face of Damian. I needed some friends, especially among the Wolves. Was I really about to accept filming some videos for Francis?

At this point, I just might...

[MORE TO CUM]

*******************************

I'll gladly admit, this was a transitional chapter for the second half of the story. Who is ready for semester 2? Now, almost everything is set up for Scott to advance further in his new role of submissive... Things only get crazier (and filthier) from this point on! Let me know what you think.

12