Wrestling Debbie's Friend Twist

Story Info
Diann gets hers, with a twist.
3.2k words
4.21
24.9k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/12/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oldnavy55
oldnavy55
14 Followers

Mixed Wrestling Alternate Ending

There's nothing more exciting to me than two oiled bodies struggling against each other for sexual dominance. Well, maybe three oiled bodies.

I have a friend, Debbie, a co-worker from the same company but she works in a different office. The moment we met there was a sexual attraction but Debbie was cautious to avoid any office backlash. We met away from our jobs and had a great first discussion. There was no denying the sexual tension between us but it wasn't based on love it was based on competition. Sounds odd but it was exciting. During our second meeting, we agreed on the proper approach to our common lust. We would wrestle each other and the winner would take all.

At first it doesn't seem fair that a 6-foot-tall, 185-pound man would fight against a 5'5", 125-pound woman, so we made some adjustments. She would only pin me for 3 seconds and I her for 6 seconds. Debbie had to pin me only twice to win the match where I had to pin her four times to win. It was easy to agree that hair pulling, hitting or scratching would not be allowed. The other fact to consider is Debbie was very strong and had her legs could rival any python in the area. Luckily for me wrestler could only win by pinning or immobilizing their opponent. Submissions were not allowed.

Debbie had taken advantage of the real estate collapse and owned a large house with several rooms and enough yard to provide privacy. Some extra rugs and a large piece of clear visqueen would be our ring.

For wrestling attire, we agreed upon a one-piece sheer leotard for Debbie and white underwear trunks for me. Once oiled both garments became clingy and see through. This also allowed for our entire bodies to remain slippery which kept things fun and lowered the chance of injury.

Our three initial matches were very similar in length and conclusion. Debbie would wait and allow me to attack which would end up badly for her. Only once did she trap me with her powerful legs but I quickly reminded her she could control me but not force a submission. While trapped in her grip she took the opportunity to fondle my oil covered dick in attempt to distract me. The pins ranged from me laying on top keeping her spread eagle and helpless all the way to spladles and small packages. The latter two are combinations of hooking up arms and legs so Debbie couldn't escape. The matches would end with us exhausted and ready to fuck in a moment. The sex itself was amazing. After rubbing around for 30 plus minutes we couldn't help but jump straight into hardcore raw lust.

Now Debbie had a close friend with whom she confided everything. Diann was the exact opposite of Debbie in the looks and the attitude department. Diann was 5'11", blonde, long legs and a real head turner. Her figure was almost disproportionate with her augmented boobs and narrow hips but no one complained. The problem was she knew was beautiful and could easily be labeled a bitch. When Debbie told her about our matches Diann was intrigued but indignant. Diann claimed she could defeat me and there was no way she would give in to sexual desire like Debbie. Once Debbie relayed their conversation I immediately took interest. Diann did not want the benefit of a shorter count or fewer pins which was fine by me. I was looking forward to this match. The one thing Diann didn't count on was Debbie forwarding some candid information to me prior to the match. Apparently, Diann was cursed, or blessed, with extremely sensitive nipples. She had told Debbie she often wore adhesive patches on dates so during a make out session the man couldn't get the upper hand by exciting her sensitive tips. This information would come in handy. Debbie also told me that Diann hadn't had a date or sex in quite a while. She then mumbled something about Diann not finding a worthy man.

On the evening of our match I was greeted by Debbie with a serious look on her face. She complained that Diann was not going by our rules and this upset Debbie. I told her it was fine and I would like to proceed anyway. When I walked into the room where the mats were laid out I caught a sight that stopped my heart. Diann was not wearing a leotard but a white string bikini and was easily standing flat footed and had her hands down to the floor. The whit bikini was the type we men dream about. It was made of flimsy material and if the wind blew hard enough you swear the ties would unknot themselves. The only noticeable drawback was some obvious padding beneath each bra cup.

Mentally, I exclaimed "strike three". One, Diann was very flexible which meant she could be twisted and bent without injury. Two, she hadn't been fucked in months. Three, her nipples were so sensitive she often wore additional padding to protect them.

When she turned to look back at me she had the "I caught you" look on her face. I tried not to show my observations to Diann.

She stuck out her hand and stated "Don't let a tiny wardrobe change spoil the mood".

"Not a problem" was my quick reply.

Diann followed up with an announcement she didn't want to use any baby oil either. Debbie puffed and started to say something but I raised my hand to silence her.

"Not a problem either".

I stripped to my usual white trunk underwear and did not hide the fact that I was already half erect.

We squared off in the center of the mat and immediately I had to take a different approach than I did with Debbie. Diann took a more offensive approach. She closed the distance between us and grabbed for a headlock. To counter, I lunged for a leg but she dodged to the side and grabbed my extended arm. Almost too easily she pulled that arm downward and had me on the ground on my left side with her behind me. She released my arm and slid her long legs around both sides of my neck. Wow, did she have strong legs! I immediately felt the pressure on the sides of my neck and knew I was in trouble. Debbie yelled out there were no submissions just pins in this match.

Diann laughed and retorted this rule change was not a problem either. Smartass!

I had to think of something quickly before I was rendered unconscious. I turned so my head pinned her left leg to the floor and took my right fist and pushed my knuckles into the inside of her left knee. Since her leg was trapped she had no escape and to stop the pain she had to release her death grip on my neck. I slipped out and ended up sitting behind her quickly getting an advantage. I wrapped my legs around her waist and in doing so trapped her right arm. Both of my arms immediately went around her neck in a rear naked choke. With only one free arm there was no way to stop me. I leaned back and ordered Debbie to get the oil. Debbie grabbed the large bottle of oil but before squirting it on Diann's body she reached inside the little bikini top and removed both protective pads. Debbie then stood back and let the oil fly. It was an erotic sight watching the oil splash on Diann's flat stomach and soak into her flimsy top. Diann had no choice but for her upper body to stretch back with me and her legs stay in place below my scissors. Within seconds she was soaked and slippery.

"That's not a problem is it, Diann?" She struggled but to no avail. Debbie laughed out loud with me.

The oil soaked bikini displayed her nipples nicely. My next move was to apply pressure on the choke hold. Diann soon slumped and at the point of losing consciousness I released my hold and quickly pushed her face down. I had to act quickly. I had control of her limp body for just a moment and took full advantage. Spreading her legs I crawled between them and placed her ankles just behind my knees. I then grabbed her shoulders and pulled back and at the same time sat back on her ankles. We were both sitting, me right behind her and on top of her helpless ankles. This move also forced her legs apart at the knees. Next I lifted both arms straight in the air and pushed forward on her lower back and backward on her arms. This allowed me to circle my left arm over the top of her elbows completing the hold.

What a sight she was! Ankles trapped, legs spread, back arched, nipples skyward and arms immobile made for a picture perfect complete control hold.

Now Diann was tall and flexible so she wasn't in a lot of pain. She just couldn't move. As the cob webs cleared, Diann began to realize her predicament. Not only was she trapped but my mouth was dangerously close to her right nipple and my right hand was free to use however I wanted. I then put my right hand on the bottom of her suit and quickly untied the strings.

"No" was all she could say.

"Yes" was all I needed to stay.

To complete the hold, I reached under her arched back and pulled the two strings holding Diann's nipple protection in place. I pulled the top of from the front and gasped at what I uncovered. Diann's nipples were half erect, covered in oil and sat on top of two perfectly round and tanned tits. There was enough oil on her torso to allow my free right hand to travel at will. Avoiding her very tempting nipples, saving the best for last, I traced lightly down her abdominals to her shaved pussy. Her lips became instantly slippery and she struggled to avoid my light touch. I just smiled. No probing, no clit rubbing, just a teasing touch on her lips. After a few minutes her struggles stopped and the heavy breathing and sighing began. In sheer amazement, I watched her nipples go from semi-hard to turgid. It took all my self-control to not latch on to that delicious right nipple.

The next move to beating the arrogant Diann was to barely tickle her clit. My index finger moved in circles, went up and down then side to side. Diann's hips were swaying slightly and after only a minute she groaned when I stopped my gentle approach.

I smiled at my prey as she kept her eyes closed and her mouth open. Even though she was flexible I knew being in this position for a period might become uncomfortable and interfere the orgasm I wanted to use to weaken Ms. Hot Stuff.

I straightened my back a little taking some pressure off Diann's but she didn't try to escape. By raising myself slightly I now could easily reach her right vulnerable nipple with my lips and still could manipulate her soaking wet pussy. I placed my mouth closer to her nipple and gently blew. Her eyes flew open immediately with a look of horror!

Before I could attack Diann's right nipple Debbie quickly slid in on her left side. She was on her knees facing Diann with her mouth next to an oily, firm, tanned breast and she placed her left hand on our helpless victim's lower stomach. Diann struggled to get free but Debbie helped by grabbing her useless hands already pinned by my arm.

Debbie grinned and said "I can't let you have all the fun.".

Diann protested "I give!".

Debbie quickly answered "Pins only, bitch! No submissions!".

Debbie and I looked at each other, smiled and attacked Diann's exposed body at the same time. My tongue started teasing the tip of right nipple as Debbie took a different approach and placed her entire mouth over the tight boob and sucked and nibbled on the left nipple. My index and middle finger easily sunk into Diann's already wet pussy and I made sure my palm was away from her body. This allowed Debbie's fingers to flick and circle a very hard clit.

Fast and furious was my only thought. We were going to give Diann a fast orgasm and there was nothing she could do about it. In only a few moments her eyes closed again, her body went rigid and I noticed her impressive set of abs tightening under the oil and sweat. I adopted Debbie's tactic with my mouth, I kissed, sucked, nibbled and pulled on her nipple. With my hand, I kept both my middle and pointing finger moving in and out and included the occasional come hither hook to stimulate her g-spot.

Not only was Diann's body being overwhelmed by multiple physical stimuli but knowing that she was completely helpless to stop it caused her mind to go into overdrive. Once she accepted her fate mentally the only thing that could happen was for her body to follow.

It wasn't long after poor Diann began a steady moan and pushed as much as she could against our hands. Somehow her body went even more rigid and she began shaking uncontrollably. Debbie removed her mouth form Diann's nipple and shifted upwards to plant an open mouthed passionate kiss on Diann's mouth. The newly exposed nipple was wet, red and over extended. Diann began to moan and was loud even though her mouth was being smothered by her friend's. Debbie relinquished the kiss and pulled her head back. Her right hand left Diann's hand, no additional restraint was needed, and traveled down to pinch the diamond hard tip.

Debbie looked at me and with an evil grin stated "I have to watch her explode".

Poor, helpless, cockteasing and cold Diann had no choice but to surrender her orgasm. Her left nipple was being pinched, her right nipple sucked, licked and bitten, her clit was being continually tickled and her pussy was being stroked and manipulated all at the same time. Her moan, now clearly heard, turned into a wail and then it happened. Diann starting shaking side to die and her pussy convulsed around my flying fingers. Her orgasm lasted about two minutes and for the entire time our assault stayed relentless. As her body started to relax we stopped both our hands and mouths.

Once again, I had to act quickly to continue my total domination of the most beautiful woman I would ever fuck. I straightened up even further and released her arms. Debbie sat back on her heels to allow me my next move. I pushed Diann forward and took my weight off her ankles.

Diann was oily, sweaty and almost motionless. I rolled her over onto her back and raised her legs with my arms at the backside of her knees. I reached down and removed my useless underwear and pushed my hips forward aligning my steel hard cock with her trembling pussy. As I pushed her legs towards her chest I also entered the hottest, softest pussy I've ever felt. Diann began a protest by pushing against me with her arms. Her efforts were short lived as Debbie crawled above her head, grabbed Diann's arms and stretched them straight up. Debbie then placed her legs over Diann's biceps, once again making my opponent completely helpless. Her flexible body easily folded in half with her feet around her ears, her arms pinned overhead and a rock-hard dick starting to pump in and out. For a moment, I thought my bodyweight might hurt her but that went away as I started pumping furiously.

Diann stopped struggling and closed her eyes again. I knew this was the first step towards her submission to another orgasm. Debbie let go of Diann's hands and lightly pushed on my shoulders asking me to release my body press a little. As my chest separated from Diann's, her nipples came into view. I realized Debbie's evil genius as she took the opportunity to start teasing both nipples. Diann's eyes never opened but her body shuddered in response.

Now that Diann's arms were trapped and nipples were being mercilessly stimulated I focused on thrusting as hard and as fast as I could. I hunched my back a little to allow the head of my dick to caress Diann's g-spot. I kept my pace for several minutes and as Diann began her tell tale signs of an impending orgasm. Her mouth opened and her hips started swaying side to side. Her pussy began rhythmically squeezing my entire shaft.

As the sweat was forming on my back and forehead I felt the familiar tingling in my balls. I had no intention of slowing down or pulling out. I was going to claim my prize but shooting my load of cum deep into Diann's vulnerable pussy.

Debbie encouraged me with a "Go ahead baby, give it to her!".

Our mutually pinned victim didn't even object. In fact, she arched her back and once again cried out a forced orgasm. The re-positioning of Diann's pussy and the uncontrolled quivering around my dick sent me over the edge. What started as tingling quickly became electric shocks from my balls through my shaft and out the head. I ejaculated four powerful shots of cum deep into Diann's orgasmic cunt.

As I lay frozen in orgasmic bliss, Diann could only twitch and wiggle her toes as she suffered the aftershocks of her own orgasm. After a minute of recovery Debbie finally spoke.

"Let her legs down. I'm going to get mine too." Were her instructions.

I allowed Diann's legs down and grapevine both so she was still pinned down. Debbie released Diann's nipples and quickly rose to her knees and with Diann's arms still above her head shimmied over her face and lowered her exposed and ripping wet pussy right onto Diann's mouth. Without hesitation Diann began licking Debbie's lips and clit. I pushed my upper body up and because Debbie was shorter I could reach her nipples with my mouth.

Debbie had been stimulated and excited for several minutes and her orgasm took only a moment to sweep through her little body. The entire time she looked down at the two mouths that were working her over. She endured her orgasm with a silent scream. Her mouth was open but no noise came out until her body relaxed and she started panting. Her body quickly became over sensitive and she rolled off to her right and lay there panting.

I took this opportunity to grab Diann's freed arms and re-trap them above her head. I wasted no time in planting a sensual, wet and tongue filled kiss. Her legs were still grapevine so once again there was no choice but to surrender.

The moment she responded I lifted my head away from hers and with an evil smile said "You were wrong twice. I beat you in wrestling and I forced you into two orgasms. You not nearly as tough as you think, are you?"

Two weeks later, Debbie called and said Diann had hooked up with an old boyfriend and she let him fuck on their first date. It seems her attitude towards sex had changed drastically. Debbie also said the guy was interested in mixed wrestling so I should get ready for a guy vs girls tag team match.

oldnavy55
oldnavy55
14 Followers