Wrestling My Girlfriend's Father

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dominic had dominated me like a bitch. He had won.

Dominic reached his hand down and pulled me to my feet. My face blanched as the repercussions of my loss sank in. Camila... what would I tell her? How could I have let her go so easily?

"No... no!" I groaned in despair.

"Sorry, son," said Dominic. "You're just not man enough for my daughter."

"Please, sir," I said. "You can't be serious. This is insane!"

Dominic looked at me sternly. "You agreed to the rules, boy. You lost, fair and square. Now's the time to be a man and accept the consequences."

He turned to walk away when I grabbed his arm.

"Wait!" I said frantically. "What if... what if we go again? Double or nothing? Please, you have to give me another chance."

Dominic raised an eyebrow. "Yeah? What do you have to offer me, boy? What's in it for me to give you another go?"

My eyes darted back and forth as I tried to think, my head still dizzy from... whatever it was that just happened. It felt like my mind was trucking through mud, like this was all a dream. I shook my head, trying to clear my mind so I could focus.

"I don't know, I... I could give you money, I could-"

"I have an idea," said Dominic with a malicious smirk. "How about that house of yours? I've been thinking about getting another place in the valley. Yours sounds perfect."

I stared at him in confusion. His words were setting off alarm bells somewhere deep inside my mind, but I couldn't seem to stay focused for very long.

"But... that's my home. I can't give you that."

Dominic frowned. "I thought you were willing to do whatever it takes for my daughter? Some man you are."

"Okay!" I said quickly. "Give me one more shot, and if I lose... you can have my house."

"Sounds like a deal." Dominic grinned, patting me on the back. He kept his hand there, rubbing his thumb along my back and squeezing me gently. I felt a ripple of pleasure pass through my body. I stifled a moan. What was wrong with me?

He looked down and raised an eyebrow. "Uh oh." He nodded to the back of my singlet. "You've got a tear there."

I looked down. He was right. There was a split right down the middle of the back of my singlet, exposing my light grey boxer briefs underneath.

"We'll just have to take them off," Dominic said, shrugging nonchalantly. "Wrestle in the buff, like the Greeks do."

Before I had a chance to say anything he had already started to strip off his own singlet, sliding the straps over his shoulders and releasing his unruly patch of chest hair.

"I don't think-"

"Come on, we're all men here," said Dominic jovially as he slid the Lycra down over his beefy stomach. "It's nothing we haven't seen before."

He pulled the singlet the rest of the way off, allowing his jockstrap-covered package to flop out. My eyes widened as he released the monster hanging between his legs. If his bulge had been impressive hidden behind his singlet, it was completely domineering with nothing but a jockstrap to hold it back.

"Don't just stare, boy. Drop trou and let's get on with it! Or do you want to cut your losses and leave?"

He stared at me expectantly, perfectly content to stand there with nothing but a thin piece of fabric holding back his mammoth bulge. I swallowed nervously, then shook my head as I slipped my singlet off my shoulders. I tried to keep my cheeks from turning red as I stripped down to my underwear in front of my girlfriend's father.

I couldn't let this man humiliate me. If he wanted me to play his twisted games, I'd humor him. Just so long as I got Camila in the end, it would all be worth it.

"Atta boy," he said once we were both in our underwear, our singlets tossed to the side. "Now we'll really have some fun."

We got back into our neutral starting positions as Joey approached us to begin the countdown. I shook the cobwebs out of my head, trying to anchor my brain onto the man in front of me. I couldn't afford to lose focus again. I had underestimated Dominic's strength before, which had led to my undoing. I wouldn't make that mistake again.

The second the whistle blew, he pounced. I was on the defensive this time, darting to the side as Dominic lumbered for me. I quickly turned and plowed into him from behind, sending my girlfriend's dad toppling to the ground. He landed like a ton of bricks, slamming into the mat with me on top of him.

I quickly wrapped my arm underneath Dominic's armpit and curled it around his neck, putting the older man in a headlock.

"ARGH!" he roared as he thrashed underneath me, trying to throw me off like a bucking bronco. I held on with all of my strength, my desperation fueling me with more strength than usual.

I could feel my dick getting hard as Dominic's muscular glutes rammed back into my crotch again and again. His guttural grunts punctuated the air as our sweaty bodies writhed against each other in a way that was heated, primal, intimate. Almost beast-like.

I let out an involuntary groan as the head of my cock rubbed up against Dominic's body, separated only by the thin fabric of my boxer briefs. Why did this feel so good?

"Focus," I thought to myself as I held onto him for dear life.

"One... two..." I heard Joey call out.

I was going to win, I was sure of it. I buried my head into Dominic's neck, squeezing my arms around him as hard as I could to keep the man pinned down. This position brought my head right next to Dominic's armpit. The smell radiating from Dominic was so pungent and masculine I could feel my head starting to spin again.

"Three..."

My cock was hard as a rock as it dug into Dominic's back. I found myself subconsciously rubbing it against the older man's body, desperate for relief and unable to wait. The smell of testosterone was so overwhelming it made me leak through my underwear. It was so strong, so beguiling...

Maybe just one good whiff...

I took a deep breath in, enjoying the way the sweaty musk traveled through my body, flooding me with warmth and making me tingle. It was calming and soft, like I was floating on a cloud. The scent was so soothing that I felt my body relax, just for a moment.

A moment was all that Dominic needed. With one giant thrust, he threw himself backward, flipping me and slamming me into the ground. I was still so high on man musk that I barely had time to react. Before I could even get my bearings, the older man had spun around so that he was sitting on top of me. I lifted my head to try and push him off of me when I felt his legs wrap around my neck. I was now pinned in a headlock of my own, my head crushed in between Dominic's muscular thighs.

"That's more like it, boy," Dominic grunted as my arms pawed helplessly at his sides.

This position had the effect of shoving my face into Dominic's crotch, burying my mouth and nose in the older man's family jewels. Struggling to breathe, I did the only thing I could and opened my mouth in an attempt to get some air.

Bad idea. The second my lips parted, Dominic's jockstrap-covered junk slid into my mouth. My tastebuds were instantly overwhelmed by the saltiness of the man's ball sweat through the fabric. But there was something else there as well, something sticky and sweet. Something that gave me that tingling feeling even deeper inside my body.

My curiosity outweighing the direness of the situation, I rolled my tongue around Dominic's crotch. I needed to determine what the mystery substance was. It was slightly salty just like Dominic's ball sweat, but there were other flavors mixed in as well. Sweet and savory at the same time, a cloying, syrupy texture that stuck to my tongue. The taste immediately put me at ease, like the first lick of an ice cream cone. A yummy, delicious, mouthwatering ice cream cone that makes you feel warm and safe and all fuzzy inside.

"One... two... three..." I thought I heard someone say as I suckled, my tongue nursing on the succulent syrup.

My hands slid up to Dominic's bare ass, pulling him deeper into my mouth as I tried to identify the nature of the taste. I could feel his massive sweaty cheeks in my hands, hefty and supple like dense boulders. I squeezed them lightly with my fingers as I continued to suckle, milking the sweet syrup out of the fabric and onto my tongue.

All too soon the pressure on my head was released as Dominic unwrapped his legs from around me. He stood up, pulling his crotch away from my face and depriving me of my sweet nectar.

"Noooo..." I whined as I reached out for him, my mouth still drooling. I hadn't identified the taste yet!

"Bad luck for you today, son," said Dominic with a smirk.

I stared ravenously up at the package in his jockstrap, my mouth watering with hunger. There was a big wet spot on it from my sucking. I pouted, still lamenting the loss of the mysterious sweet and savory taste. I wanted it back, wanted to suckle for a little bit longer... just a minute...

"Camila's gonna be here soon," Dominic said, shaking his head sadly. "She's gonna be so disappointed when I tell her."

I blinked in confusion. What was he talking about? Camila who? Wait a second... Camila!

The blood drained out of my face as his words sunk in. How could I have forgotten so easily? She was everything to me, everything. She was all I had, and now I'd lost her...

My face crumpled as I began to cry. I buried my face in my hands, the tears streaking down my cheeks and falling into my beard.

"Aww, don't cry, baby," said Dominic. He pulled me into his arms and wrapped me in a bear hug.

"Shh... it's all right, honey," he said as he pressed my head into his massive chest.

I hugged him tightly, taking big breaths in between my sobs. It felt comforting to be wrapped up tight, safe and sheltered in his strong arms. And there it was, that smell again... so alluring...

Dominic held me close, swaying me gently from side to side as he rubbed my back with his hand. "My sweet boy... Daddy's here," he murmured into my ear, his breath hot on my neck.

"I wanna go home," I said softly.

He released me from the hug, wiping the tears out of my eyes as he looked pityingly down at me.

"You can't go home, baby, remember?" he said slowly and sweetly, as though talking to a child. "You gave it to me."

I frowned. My home... was gone?

"What am I gonna do?" I asked quietly. "I don't have anything anymore. I'm nothing."

I buried my head in Dominic's hairy chest again and sobbed.

"Aww, it's okay, sweetheart," said Dominic. "Come here, look at me."

He lifted my head from his chest, holding my face on either side as he looked lovingly down into my eyes. I sniffled as I stared up at him, my lower lip still trembling.

"You must be so tired," he said soothingly. "Working so hard, going out every day pretending to be a big strong man. When you and I both know you're just a little boy who needs his Daddy."

He stared into my eyes, immobilizing me with his gaze.

"Isn't that right, Sammy?" he said sweetly.

His voice was low, deep and rich in my ears. It was soft and gentle, like a lullaby. I found myself nodding slowly as I stared wide-eyed into his eyes.

"Such a beautiful boy," he whispered as his thumb rubbed my cheek.

Suddenly he planted his lips on mine, still holding my face in his big hands. I obediently opened my mouth, feeling his thick tongue slide past my lips and explore my mouth. It was strange, feeling his wet, slimy tongue running over mine. But the taste... was like the taste before! So luscious, so sweet...

I thought I could feel something hard digging into my stomach, leaking something wet and sticky onto my skin. But my attention was quickly drawn to the saliva welling up inside his mouth and pouring into mine. My mouth was quickly filled with his spit, so much so that I had to swallow or choke on it. I feel like I should have been grossed out by this, right? But the taste of his saliva was like ambrosia. I let out a moan and swallowed as my mind drifted further away from me, fluttering away like a feather in the breeze.

My mouth was still open when Dominic finally pulled away from me. I stood there with my eyes closed, my tongue running over my lips to capture whatever remnants of his saliva still remained in my mouth. So yummy.

"Good boy," said Dominic, a hungry look in his eye. His hands slid down from my face and over my bare shoulders, squeezing them with his rough fingers and making me whimper.

"Now, since you can't go home, why don't you come stay with me? Daddy will take care of you."

I opened my eyes, blinking in confusion. Live with Daddy?

Dominic reached up and brushed back my hair with his large paw. "Daddy could use a sweet little boy like you here. It's so lonely in this big, empty house. Doesn't that sound nice, baby?"

Dominic's hand felt so nice, softly stroking my hair. He was such a good man, so soft and tender. I wanted to close my eyes, to give in to his touch, but something was nagging in the back of my mind. What was it? Something important, something I knew I couldn't forget. My mind drifted through the fog looking for solid ground to cling to. Finally I saw it, a beacon in the haze: Camila!

"No!" I shouted, surprising us both. "I love Camila. She's the one." I pushed him away from me, my lower lip jutted out like a stubborn child.

"You already lost her, remember?" Dominic said gently, his voice slightly tinged with annoyance. "Time to give up, Sammy."

Dominic reached his hand out for me but I backed away, staring at him warily.

"Wrestle. Again," I said firmly.

Dominic sighed. "Jesus, you're a tough nut to crack. I must be losing my edge."

We stared at each other for a moment, him smiling at me in amusement while I trembled like a Chihuahua.

"I suppose I could give you one more chance," he said graciously. "If you can beat me this time, you can marry Camila AND get your house back."

I nodded, my head bobbing up and down frantically. I needed to win, I HAD to win.

"But if you lose, baby, well then... Daddy needs something too."

He put his hand on my chin and softly stroked my lower lip with his thumb. "If you lose this time, you belong to Daddy," he said, his voice low and thick. "Does that sound like a fair deal, baby?"

I furrowed my brow. Belong to Daddy? What did that mean? My thoughts were quickly scattered as Dominic slipped his thumb past my lips and into my mouth. I sucked on it obediently, my tongue lapping up the salty sweat on his skin.

Joey walked up beside us, scratching underneath his butler's uniform. "Daddy, can I take this off now? It itches," he whined.

"Not yet, boy," Dominic said sternly. "Just a little bit longer. I've almost got him."

The words caused my eyes to snap open. I ripped Dominic's hand out of my mouth, wiping my mouth with the back of my hand.

"What are you... you're doing something!" I said angrily. "Something... something crazy... yummy..."

"Don't be ridiculous," said Dominic dismissively. "Now are you ready to wrestle or what, boy?"

He spanked me on the butt, making me yelp. He got back into position in front of me, staring at me with a malevolent smile. I raised my hands nervously, trying my best not to shake where I stood. This was my last chance. If I lost now... well, I didn't even have the ability to imagine what would happen. Thinking was hurting my head and I needed to focus.

"One... two... three!" Joey called out before blowing the whistle.

I ran headfirst at Dominic, throwing myself at him with all my strength to try and tackle him to the ground. I slammed into him like he was a brick wall, making my head spin and nearly knocking myself off my feet. Dominic caught me to keep me from falling, wrapping his big strong arms around my waist as I collapsed into his chest.

"Ungh!" I cried out as I dug my heels into the ground and tried to push against him. He simply looked down at me and laughed.

"Silly boy. When will you learn?"

My world went sideways as Dominic picked me up and hurled me back onto the ground. I got the wind knocked out of me as I landed back onto the mat. Dominic's massive frame covered me and pinned me against the ground. His body covered me like a hot, sweaty blanket. Try as I might to wriggle away, we had both worked up quite a sweat, and I was basically trapped underneath Dominic's beefy body. I felt his hands on my skin, running his fingertips along the side of my body as he kept me pinned into the ground.

"So smooth," he whispered in my ear as his fingers roamed the side of my stomach, sending shivers across my skin.

I beat my fists weakly against his back, trying futily to stop him. I cried out as he grabbed my hands and pinned them up above my head. I was completely immobilized, trapped underneath this bear of a man. Left with no way out, I started thrusting my hips against him to try to get him off of me.

"Mmmm... that feels nice, baby," he chuckled as he began bucking his hips against my own. I could feel Dominic's hardening dick rubbing up against mine, sening tingles up my spine and causing my own cock to grow in response.

Dominic lifted his elbow over my head, exposing his hairy armpit to me once again.

"Go ahead and take another whiff, boy. Breathe deep. That's it, just a little more. Doesn't that smell nice? Doesn't it make you feel good to submit? You make Daddy feel so good, don't you want to feel good in return?"

My head was spinning like crazy as I breathed in the fumes coming out of Dominic's hairy armpit. The scent, so masculine, so pungent... Daddy's scent... Daddy...

I closed my eyes, my body going limp as I stopped struggling. I leaned forward, sticking my nose right inside his sweaty armpit as I breathed him in.

"That's it," Daddy said, releasing my hands and gently kissing my neck. "It's okay... just let go, baby..."

The smell overpowered my senses, rewiring my brain as I greedily breathed in as much of it as I could take. Something was changing inside of me, releasing, letting go. But I no longer cared. All I could think about was the smell, the intoxicating, alluring, delectable man musk that flooded my system and filled me with the kind of unbelievable pleasure I had never felt before.

I no longer felt suffocated by Daddy's body lying on top of me. In fact, his flesh now felt warm and comforting on top of mine. Everywhere that his skin touched mine sent a gentle, pleasant buzzing rippling across my skin. I ran my hands all over Daddy's muscular back, squeezing and touching him all over as I humped my cock up against him like a dog.

"Time to make Daddy feel good, baby," he whispered into my ear.

Suddenly Daddy pulled my nose out of his armpit, causing me to let out a long whine. I opened my eyes to see him getting up to his knees. I took in the sight of his hairy body, his brawny pecs and the big beefy belly spilling over his jockstrap. I watched in awe as he slid the jockstrap down and tossed it to the side, releasing his pulsing red viper out into the wilderness.

"Come here, Sammy," Daddy said lovingly as he beckoned me closer to him.

I stared at his cock in fear. It was thick and angry-looking, with bulging veins and a bell-shaped head. I watched as it bobbed up and down, dripping sticky fluid from its head like venom.

"Go on. Have a taste," said Daddy.

I was completely transfixed by Daddy's cock. It scared me, so meaty and poisonous-looking. But my tongue salivated at the sight of the fluid leaking out of the tip. I watched as a drop leaked out and landed on the mat underneath.

I wanted it.

I slowly leaned forward, lowering my head to eye level with Daddy's pink snake. I could smell the musk emanating from his big, hefty balls, sending waves through my brain and causing my jaw to drop open involuntarily.

"Good boy," said Daddy as he grabbed the back of my head and gently placed his cock inside my mouth.

My senses were immediately overwhelmed again by the yummy goodness of the sticky syrup. I closed my mouth around the head of Daddy's cock, my tongue lapping around it as I savored the delicious taste. Daddy's cock felt warm and spongey on my tongue, and the small taste I'd had of his fluid made me ravenous for more.