Wrong!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

''You must have done.''

''No. I remember you were but I only recall her sitting at the table. I'm sure she had a top on.''

''She did then but later. God you're blind.''

''Thanks.''

''Nice tits, mind you. Small but firm.''

''Sophie! That's my sister you're talking about!''

''How was your trip shopping?'' I asked, changing the subject.

''Good. We bought some good stuff, had a nice chat.''

''She ok?''

''Yes she seems happy. Happier than I've known her for a while.''

''Probably that boyfriend. Keith? Kevin?'' I said.

''Kevin. Well, between you and me she says she's got someone new in her sights.''

''Really? Who?''

''Don't know but she says he's an older man.''

''How old? Eighteen and a half? Nineteen? Twenty?''

''Older. And he's married.''

She gave my stiff cock a firm squeeze at the very same time she said those words.

''Married? God I hope she knows what she's doing.''

''That's what I told her. Be careful.''

''I wonder who it could be,'' I puzzled, trying to act dumb.

''I don't know but I wonder if it might be a teacher at the school. Wouldn't surprise me. She's that age now. Older man, you know, more mature than all those silly little boys at school.''

''God.''

''I think you should keep an eye out. Do some nosing. Watch her and see if you get any clues.''

''Sophie I'm not that low.''

We fucked then went to sleep.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

On Sunday morning I was the first one up. I slipped on a pair of shorts then went down to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. Sophie appeared a few minutes later wearing a short t shirt. I could tell she was naked underneath. We opened the kitchen door and went to sit at the table in the garden.

My sister Beth appeared about twenty minutes later, wearing a pair of shorts and a bikini top. Her new bikini top, but otherwise a similar outfit to the one she wore on our first trip to Eagle Falls, a trip that was only a few weeks earlier but seemed years ago. She grabbed some juice and a bowl of fruit and came to sit with us.

''What's the plan today?'' I asked, to them both.

''Sunbathing. Total relaxation please,'' smiled my wife.

''A bit of that if possible. I thought a bit of revision before lunch and a bit after, if that's ok,'' said my sister.

''Sounds good to me,'' I smiled.

Sophie finished her coffee and headed in for a shower. Beth and I remained at the table on the decking, just chatting about nothing in particular. When Sophie came back out she was wearing a pair of skimpy bikini bottoms and nothing else. Her gorgeous breasts were oiled up and glimmering in the morning sun.

''Bloody hell! You're keen,'' I laughed.

''Well there's no point in waiting. This is my plan for the day,'' she joked.

She sat on a lounger and picked up her book. Beth then headed in for a shower too and reappeared in the same bikini as the previous day. I had moved onto a lounger and Beth sat at the table. She dumped a pile of books on the table, sweeping them to one end and picked up a novel to read. And this is how we remained for about an hour and a half.

At that time the phone rang. Sophie was quickest to react so she went to answer it. From the conversation I overheard I'm guessing it was her mother. As Sophie chatted indoors Beth calmly removed her bikini top, giving me a sight of her delicious breasts.

''Beth, not here. Not with Sophie at home.''

She ignored me.

''Beth, no funny stuff ok?''

''I'm just improving my tan. She's doing it. And I did it yesterday. Chill.''

I wasn't that keen but I trusted her to not do anything foolish.

Sophie appeared and sat back down. She noticed my sister's lack of top but said nothing, simply picking up a magazine to read. A short time later Beth put down her book.

''Revision time I suppose,'' she sighed.

''Do you want help?''

''Please.''

I got up at sat at the table with her, trying my best to concentrate on her studies and not her tits. I tried to act calmly so Sophie wouldn't suspect anything.

Surprisingly this worked quite well for the next hour, until Sophie went in to make lunch. She brought it back out and we cleared the table as the three of us sat there to eat. I was sitting in between two topless girls and did an excellent job of acting like it was the most normal thing in the world.

After lunch I tidied away, and returned to the table. Sophie went to the bathroom and came back minus her bikini bottoms. She was now completely nude! This was quite normal for us on a sunny weekend when it was just the two of us but never when we had a visitor. She was normally quite prudish with other people about. She lay back down on her lounger. Beth and I continued to work through her revision, my attention occasionally drifting from boring school stuff to my wife's naked body. On one occasion I glanced toward her I noticed she had opened her legs a bit. I was sitting directly opposite her and could see her pussy lips.

This game continued for a while. Sophie edged her legs open just a bit wider every few minutes until her cunt was clearly visible. I looked at Beth once in a while to see if she had noticed. I think she was aware of Sophie's teasing but said nothing. A slight smile pursed her lips.

To distract me even further Sophie's right hand then slid down to between her legs, her fingers clearly brushing her now swollen pussy lips. Fuck she's going to masturbate! Sophie began to rub her pussy, and after a while she started to moan softly. I was watching her and occasionally glanced at Beth who was also watching. She smiled at me. My cock was now erect and tenting in my shorts. This wasn't helped by Beth beginning to touch her breasts.

Normally in this instance Sophie and I would either end up having sex or enjoying a pleasurable mutual masturbation session. With my sister present I had no idea what was going to happen. I was still hoping to maintain the image that Beth and I enjoyed a totally normal sibling relationship, at least to everyone else's eyes. I decided that the best thing to do was to do nothing, just watch and enjoy. My concern was what Beth might try to do.

Sophie kept looking at the two of us as she rubbed her pussy. Her face was straining and I could tell she was going to cum soon. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Beth still touching her tits. Sophie did indeed climax, quietly, calmly, as was her way. She looked a bit embarrassed after.

''Sorry,'' she whispered, sheepishly.

I waved her apology away and tried to act as if nothing had happened. Moments later I heard a knock on the door. With my erection slowly receding I went to answer it.

''Ken? Meg?'' I was surprised to see a friend of mine at the door.

Ken had been my first teaching colleague when I was a trainee. A sort of mentor if you like. He worked alongside me for my first year in the class room. We had remained the best of friends ever since. Another thing about Ken was at the age of fifty two, and despite a twenty year marriage to Meg, he was a terrible flirt. A persistent womaniser. It had cost him his job in the end. Rumors of him having sex with two pupils at the same time, plus an affair with another teacher, saw him chased out the teaching profession.

He never really changed. We went out regularly, usually the four of us, and he was always flirting with Sophie. I mean FLIRTING!! he had no shame. We all laughed about, Meg included, but Sophie and I had no doubts that if he could get it on with her he would. He touched her, stroked her and kissed her. She was always careful never to be alone with him.

''We wondered if you two could come out next Saturday. There's a new Italian restaurant open and we thought it might be worth trying,'' suggested Meg.

''Sounds great. I think we're free. Why didn't you just phone? You didn't have to call round.''

''Oh we were passing so we thought we'd see if you were in.''

We said our goodbyes. When I returned to the garden Beth, still topless, had moved onto a lounger, leaving the one in the middle free for me. I sat down. Beth was reading a book and before long I felt myself drifting off to sleep. I can't have slept for long but I was woken up by a hand touching my leg. I opened my eyes and having realized where I was I saw Beth's hand on my leg. I brushed her off but as I looked at her I realized she was naked.

I looked across to my wife on the lounger on the other side and was glad to see she was sleeping. Beth tried again, once again slipping her hand onto my leg.

''No!'' I mouthed silently to her.

She shrugged.

''Put your clothes back on,'' I whispered again.

She responded to this by opening her legs a bit wider.

''Please,'' I whispered.

Again she tried to touch my leg. My cock didn't help matters by stiffening. She pointed at it and licked her lips. As I brushed her hand away again I tried to put her off by flicking her right nipple as hard as I could but of course this was a mistake.

''OWW!!'' she laughed.

I was terrified Sophie was going to wake up. Beth responded by trying again to touch my leg and this time I didn't respond. Within seconds she had slipped her hand up into my shorts and was stroking my stiff member. I was both scared and annoyed that she was breaking my rules, but at the same time it felt so good.

Beth continued to stroke me as I had my eyes fixed on my wife, ready to try to cover up any sign of wrongdoing at a moments notice. Who was I kidding!? For no particular reason I chose that moment to look at my watch. Quarter past four. Mum and dad were due at five to collect Beth.

''You need to get your stuff ready,'' I whispered to her, pointing at my watch.

She simply stood up, picked up her bikini and walked indoors, her ass wiggling as she went. At the kitchen door she stopped, turned around and looked at me. I looked at my naked young sister and stood up, my shorts tenting. I followed her indoors, turning one last time to check that Sophie was still asleep.

We went upstairs, into the room Beth was staying in. I held her tightly and we kissed.

''You're so naughty,'' I laughed.

''That's why I'm your favorite sister,'' she replied.

''Are you?''

''Well did you ever fuck Kate?''

''No.''

''Did you ever want to fuck Kate?''

''No.''

''Did you ever see Kate naked?''

''Don't think so no.''

''There you are then. I'm your favorite.''

''But...''

''What?''

''I like Kate.''

''So do I but she never did this for you.''

At that Beth dropped to her knees and wrapped her mouth around my cock. She began to give me a slow sensuous blow job.

''Beth I'm cumming! Oh god Beth!''

''Shhhh...don't wanna wake the wife do you?''

Sure enough I bolted jet after jet of semen into her mouth, which she happily swallowed, before cleaning me up with her tongue. Then as if nothing had happened she took a summery dress out of her bag and put it over her naked body. No underwear. She began packing.

''You'd better wake your wife. Don't want her in laws finding her like that do we?'' laughed my sister.

I went downstairs and into the garden. I shook Sophie gently awake.

''Sophie, my parents will be here soon. Better get dressed.

''Oh, thanks. Where's Beth?''

''Upstairs, packing.''

In the end it was my mum and my little brother Robbie who turned up. Robbie could hardly take his eyes off my wife's bikini clad body. Well he's that age now.

''See you at school,'' I said to my brother and sister as the car pulled away.

Turning back to Sophie I burst out laughing.

''I can't believe you did that with my sister there!'

''HA HA! Me neither. Just got a bit carried away.''

''That was the baddest thing you've ever done.''

''You obviously saw her tits today. I was right, they're nice aren't they?''

''Not as nice as yours. Besides she's my sister. And my pupil.''

''Do you think so? She saw me right?''

''Yeah I'm sure she did.''

''Did she say anything?''

''Huh? No I never asked her about it.''

''Were you helping her pack? I woke up at one point and couldn't see you both.''

''Oh right yeah. I think we all fell asleep. I woke up and realized the time and thought I'd better help her.''

We should invite her back.''

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

And we did. For the following weekend. I saw her at school during the week, but we just exchanged a few coy smiles. During her lesson we managed to act normally. Sophie phoned my mother that evening to arrange the weekend, while I phoned Ken to see if Beth could come along as well on Saturday evening. Meg answered and said it would be fine.

''One thing. She's my sister. Tell Ken to behave,'' I told Meg.

''Don't worry. I'll put him straight,'' laughed Meg.

Beth arrived on Friday after school. Sophie was home early and once again my mother brought her clothes over. We had no chance to be alone and for a change the weather wasn't so good, so we stayed in watching tv and chatting. We warned her about Ken, but Sophie guessed she was a bit too young to be of interest to him.

''I'm not so sure,'' I smiled.

On Saturday the weather was back to being hot and sunny. The girls went into town shopping, while I cleaned the car and did some gardening. They came back after lunch, complete with new outfits for the evening out. They changed into bikinis but as soon as Sophie lay down on a lounger she took hers off. Beth came out with a pile of books so I could help her revise and we sat down at the table. As she sat down she took off her bikini top. Sophie smiled at me as my gaze lingered a moment too long on my sisters tits.

And of course it wasn't long before Sophie was up to her tricks again. Lying directly in my sight, she slowly spread her legs and then began to touch herself. The game lasted longer this time and she seemed keen to go further than last time, spreading her legs wider and rubbing herself in a much more obvious way. Again Beth added to the scene by touching her tits gently.

Before long my wife was too horny to care. She began writhing on the lounger and moaning loudly. Beth smiled at me then to my amazement she shifted over to sit on my lap.

''Beth?''

Too late. To my amazement she pulled her bikini bottoms down and pulled my cock out of my shorts. I looked at my wife who was rubbing herself furiously, while never taking her eyes off me and Beth. My sister lowered herself onto my cock and before I had a chance to understand what was going on she was humping me. We were fucking and my wife was watching.

Sophie always cums quietly but as I discovered Beth makes a lot of noise.

''OH GOD OH YES OH THAT'S IT OH FUCK ME!!'' she moaned.

''Oh wow Beth!'' Sophie laughed as she masturbated.

Soon Sophie had climaxed as Beth and I continued to fuck on the chair.

''OH MARK OH GOD YES THAT'S IT OH YOU CUNT OH FUCK MMMMM OHHHH!!''she exclaimed.

I came, shortly after Beth.

''That...was amazing!'' said Sophie.

''Oh...err...oh,'' I stuttered.

She stood up and came to sit at the table with us, still naked. She ran her hands over Beth's breasts.

''That was so wrong,'' Sophie exclaimed with glee.

''Sorry.''

Beth sat silently, my wife's hands still examining her breasts.

For some reason I decided to flick one of Beth's nipples, causing both girls to laugh.

''See, she likes it,'' I commented.

''So...I take it...you have done that before,'' Sophie whispered.

''What, flick my tit or fuck,'' asked Beth.

''Both,'' replied Sophie.

''Err, what do you want to know?'' I asked, suddenly worried.

''The truth, perhaps.''

So we told her. Everything. I was shaking as we told her. Beth was calm, perhaps telling her more than was necessary. At the end Sophie sat in silence. Both girls were still naked, my cock was poking out the bottom of my shorts.

Finally Sophie spoke.

''Wow. I'll be honest with you. I did wonder. Beth, when you told me about the older, married man, I kind of realized you had been spending a lot of time with Mark. I had my suspicions anyway because when I came home that Friday evening the house smelled of sex. I'm sure your mother must have noticed it too.''

''Sorry.''

''No don't be. It's kinda hot.''

''What?''

''I had a massive crush on my elder brother when I was a teenager. I got to suck his cock a few times, which was great because it felt so naughty. But we never had sex.''

''Sophie, wha...?!'' I said.

''Don't you see? We've had threesomes you and me. So now you're fucking your sister. This opens up loads of possibilities. That is Beth if you're interested.''

''Absolutely. I'd love to.''

''Right. This is going to be a fun weekend. Starting with tonight. Let's give that old pervert Ken something to think about...''

NOTE: To be continued!