Wrong One

Story Info
That wasn't her boyfriend touching her.
2.1k words
4.18
81.8k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,550 Followers

I'd been at a party with my boyfriend, Rob. It wasn't any great do. Just the eighteenth birthday for Elaine, she being the last of out clique to reach that age. Not knowing what we'd be like when the party finished we hadn't taken our cars, deciding taxis were the best bet.

Rob had called a taxi for him and me and we were just waiting for it to show up. The idea was that Rob would just drop me off at home and keep the taxi to take him home as he lived a mile away. I'd rather that he was dropped off with me for a bit of flirting but Rob was a little lazy at times and the walk home wouldn't have appealed to him.

The taxi was just pulling up when Jordan wandered over. He's not really one of our set, being a couple of years older. He was, however, a cousin to Elaine, which explained his presence at the party. He wanted to know if we minded him sharing our cab. He only lived a couple of blocks from me so he'd just disembark when I did.

Good manners suggested that we had no choice. (Rob's good manners, not mine. I'd have suggested another cab but Rob is a nice guy.) So we headed off homeward, comfortably tucked in the back seat, me in the middle. It's funny how some cab-drivers hate front seat passengers. Worried about being mugged I suppose.

Shortly after we'd driven off Rob's hand started stoking my leg, just lightly gliding along it. A little daring for him, as he was stroking along the inside of my leg. I primly help my legs together while his hand traced its way slowly upwards.

It's not as though he was crudely going the grope. His hand would move along my leg then reverse back down, but it did seem that his hand was going a little higher each time he did an upsweep. I casually put one hand on his thigh, just holding it there.

Mind you, when his hand started slipping under my skirt and getting a little close to places where it should not go I tensed up a little. I squeezed his leg slightly, hoping he'd take the subtle warning, the result of which was for him to place his hand over mine and squeeze it.

It took me a moment to twig. I'd turned to look at him and smile. I could see one of his hands holding onto that little handle above the window. I could feel his other hand holding my hand against his thigh. Unless he had three hands, that was not his hand stroking along my leg.

I hastily grabbed Jordan's hand and did my best to fling it out the window, although having to move surreptitiously didn't help. If I'd screamed and made a big scene – I shuddered at the thought.

Instead of just removing his hand like a gentleman, Jordan twisted his hand around and caught mine. Very casually he pressed it against himself. Against his groin, would you believe? He had an erection. I could feel it there. My god, the man was part horse. I just froze for a moment, then hurriedly snatched my hand away.

A few minutes later there was a hand on my leg again. I felt like screaming at the cab driver to step on it. I wanted this journey over. This time I could tell that it was Rob's hand. It just sat politely on my thigh, about half way between my knee and too high. The politeness told me it was Rob's hand. That and the fact that Jordan's hand was starting to stroke my leg again. If I didn't do something the boys would be shaking hands with each other.

I took both hands and moved them back to their respective owner's laps. Rob simply twisted his hand around and held mine comfortably. Jordan twisted his hand around, captured mine again, and pressed it against his erection.

Did you notice I specified his erection, not his groin? He'd very quietly let his pet out to play. Instead of finding my hand pressed against material covering something mysterious I found it closing around something hot and hard. And I couldn't just jerk my hand away because Jordan was holding it there.

I have never been so happy to turn into my street. Without making it obvious I was able to recover both my hands. Jordan looked at the taxi meter and, pulling out his wallet, paid not only the fair to this point but enough to cover the rest of the trip. Then he hopped out of the taxi and seemed to vanish.

I stayed in the cab a moment longer, giving a polite good night to Rob, then I hopped out and the taxi took off.

"What a wuss," murmured Jordan, emerging from the shadows he'd been staying in. "If it had been me I'd have stayed and wished you a proper goodnight. He doesn't have that far to walk."

Seeing I essentially agreed with what Jordan said, I said nothing, holding my head high and not looking at him. I turned to go into my place. Jordan doesn't take hints, like being ignored.

"What do you see in that guy, anyway?" asked Jordan. "He's a light-weight. You need someone stronger."

"Do you mind," I snapped at him. "You embarrassed and mortified me there in the taxi. How could you do such a thing? Rob was right there next to me. How do you think he'd have felt if he'd seen what you were doing?"

"By what I was doing, are you referring to the way you were clinging to my cock like grim death? I suspect that he'd have blamed you."

I had a sinking suspicion that Jordan was right. Rob would have blamed me. Not that I was clinging to Jordan's cock, I might add.

"I was not clinging to your cock," I said furiously. "You simply forced my hand over it. How could you do such a thing?"

"Now, now, I didn't force your hand over it. I just placed your hand in a position of close proximity. You did the closing of your own initiative. And the stroking," he added quietly.

"I was not stroking it," I protested. "Or if it was it was entirely accidental. The taxi was throwing us around."

"So you had to hold onto something. I quite understand. As to how could I do such a thing, it was like this."

That damn man took my hand and pressed it against himself. Again. He moved closer to me and I automatically backed away, not that it helped as he just kept on coming. Then I was backed up against the tree that had provided the shadows he'd been standing in. We were both in those shadows now.

His arms went around me and he was holding me against him. I could feel that erection of his pressing against me, through both sets of clothing. His hands dropped down to my bottom and he lifted my skirt, his hands sliding under it. Now they were sliding across my bottom, and I do mean my bottom. He'd slipped them inside my panties.

"Stop that," I squeaked, feeling slightly panicky, mainly because I could also feel my panties dropping down.

"I don't think so," Jordan replied and he was kneeling in front of me, panties still in his hands. He took them right down and then lifted an ankle to take them off. When he stood up he'd taken them right off and was holding them.

"Put these somewhere," he said, giving me the panties and I hastily stuffed them into my bag, my face burning.

Now he was standing there again, one hand on my bottom holding me in place, the other on my mons, damn him, rubbing it. Rubbing more than just my mons if I'm honest. I'm squirming about under his touch, pushing at his chest, absolutely feeling that hand touching me so very personally.

After a very frustrating while that monstrously intrusive hand decided to move around and clasp my bottom. With both hands around my bottom he pulled me flush against him again, which left me with two unanswered questions. How had he managed to make my skirt stay hitched up and when had he unzipped himself.

The reason I wanted to know was because I could feel his cock pressing against me. If I'd thought having his hand touching me down there was a bit too personal you can imagine how I felt having his erection touching me.

He reached for one of my legs and lifted it, hooking it around his waist. My god. I'm right open to him now and his cock is there, pressing against my mound, my lips.

"You can't do this," I gasped, scared of what might happen.

"Then I suggest you tell me to stop," he said, speaking very gently, "because I'm going to keep going until you do."

To my fury I found myself standing mute. I knew he'd stop if I said so, but I couldn't bring myself to actually say so. I wanted to hit him and I wanted to hit myself, but I still didn't say anything, just stared at him with my eyes wide open.

I could his erection probing gently against my lips, seeking the right spot. There was a little rush of feeling as he located it, his cock easing past my lips, with them closing eagerly around him.

"Not so fast," I pleaded, afraid of what was coming.

Too late. Far, far, too late. There was a sharp pang of pain and my request for him to move slower finished with a squeak of shock. I glared at him reproachfully and he just grinned and winked - and pushed in a little deeper.

Jordan seemed to settle into a sort of gentle rocking motion, each movement pushing him a little deeper. I was breathing hard, savouring this new sensation, feeling him coming into me, taking me. He started kissing me, tasting me, his mouth moving on mine while his cock continued on into me until at last I could feel his groin pressing against mine.

He felt wonderful. I'd never felt anything like this before and I wanted more of the same. He just held himself there for a few moments, his hands at my blouse, undoing it, pushing my bra aside. His hands were on my breasts and I didn't say a thing, just letting myself feel him touching me.

The rocking motion started again and I lost track of everything but that gentle movement. How could such a gentle motion carry such authority, letting me know who was the master? The whole thing was too much. I was just feeling him in me, subtly sliding back and forth, his hands still at my breasts, petting them, teasing my nipples.

Time was passing. How much time I didn't know and didn't care. What I cared about was Jordan and the way he was making me feel. It took a while but eventually I found that something had changed. It took me a few moments to understand.

Jordan was no longer gently rocking with me. He was driving into me, his cock pushing home hungrily, and I was responding to his need, pushing hard to meet him and take him. The feelings down there had changed, being stronger, more passionate, strange sensations filling me and demanding satisfaction.

There was pleasure, a lot of pleasure. I couldn't describe it. It was just there and growing by the moment. I was gasping, clinging to him, feeling something rising within me and wanting it now, now, now.

I climaxed, and I could feel Jordan climaxing as well, his excitement adding to my pleasure. I shuddered, holding him tight, not wanting the feelings to end.

"You do realise that you're going to have to drop Rob," Jordan told me.

I nodded, wistfully. Rob would be devastated. He's basically a very nice guy. I pointed that out to Jordan.

"Then pick a nice girl from among your friends and point her at Rob and he'll get over it fast enough," Jordan said.

"I couldn't just foist someone else onto Rob," I said, horrified at the thought. (Elaine popped to mind. She's basically a nice girl and she likes Rob.)

"Whatever," said Jordan. "Just make sure he knows that he's now the ex. I'll pick you up tomorrow. I'll give you a call to let you know when."

Arrogant sod, I thought.

Maybe I could set up a double date and get Elaine and Rob along. Jordan will keep cutting me out with Rob and Elaine will be there to sympathise. That should work.

Ashson
Ashson
8,550 Followers