Wrong Place at the Right Time Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I returned to my previous place on the sofa, and this time Katja sat down next to me, leaving an intimate but discernable gap between us. Between the conversation and the wine, in addition to the reminder of my adventure with Naomi, my body was abuzz with arousal. She stroked my temple lightly with the back of her fingers, sitting sideways to face me.

"And what about our beautiful young Miss Lisa Denton. What are we going to learn over time about your tastes?" I was melting now, literally feeling the wetness begin to escape the negligible confines of my g-string and seep onto my thighs. I didn't have an answer to her question, and for a second worried that I'd somehow have to find a niche among the competition. For the moment I just wanted Katja to kiss me again. No, that's a lie, I wanted her to fuck me again. I wanted to liberate her from beneath her velvet wrap and have her right here in this room. I could feel my blood rushing to my skin, making me flush with my quickening pulse. As calmly as I could I reached for her hand, and brought it to my lips, kissing each delicate finger in turn, then I turned her palm over and caressed it, cradling it in both hands.

"It's overwhelming, really. I feel like I want so much," I said gazing at her hand. "For now, though, I just want you." And I placed a long lingering kiss into her open palm.

"Mmmmmm," she cooed. "You are such a treat. You will have me, fear not. And soon, I promise." The side door opened and Julia returned, this time with Naomi, who was nude but for a pink leather collar around her neck, attached to a chain lead with a matching pink loop at the end, which Julia held loosely in her hand. They walked across the room and stood in front of us. "But first we need to have dessert."

Katja gently pulled her hand from my embrace and placed it on my thigh at the hem of my dress, drawing it up toward my hips to expose me. When she got to my thong she deftly hooked her thumb in to the band and give it a tug. "Help me take these of please, lift up," she said, and I raised my hips and pulled the opposite side in unison, rolling the tiny garment down my legs and kicking off my shoes. She then took hold of the hem of my dress and pulled it up my torso. "And your dress too, dear. Off with it." She pulled it up and over my head, and just like that I was entirely naked, the soft, supple leather caressing my body underneath me, my nipples hard like pebbles, pointing straight out. Katja pulled me toward her, making room for Julia to join us, still holding the chain, on my opposite side. They each put a hand under my thighs and brought them up to my body, shifting my hips down to the edge and holding me there on my back, fetal and exposed to Naomi, who got down on her knees and waited, her tender puffy nipples firm atop her sweet, budding breasts; her pert little girl lips soft and glossy.

"You may now show your gratitude to Miss Denton for her favors this afternoon, Miss Sylvan," Katja said as the two of them held me curled up with my glistening cunt on offer, my inner pink glowing bright next to the deep, deep brown of my smooth outer lips. Julia gave a light tug on the chain and pulled Naomi downwards. She her hands on the back of my thighs and lowered her mouth to my open lips. It was the most incredibly erotic thing I'd ever had done to me, being held in place and serviced by this group of incredibly and uniquely attractive women. Well, one woman and two girls, really.

Naomi's pale, precious face between my brown thighs was such an amazing sight, and this shy little girl was anything but inexperienced at eating pussy. She eagerly shifted from soft wide licks up and down my lips to flicking and sucking on my clit, to sliding her short, fat tongue into my hole. Just the fact that this little girl was doing all this was as much of a turn on as what she was actually doing. Her little fingers dug into my skin as she pressed her face down onto me. Just watching her was bringing me quickly to orgasm, but when I felt both Julia and Katja's mouths envelope my rigid nipples, I let out a huge moan, hoarse and deep from within my chest. The triple sensations shot through me like an electric shock, and I came hard with all the pent up arousal from the evening, my body convulsing in paralyzing shudders as they held me in place. Naomi pressed harder onto me, her tongue massaging my clit with nearly painful intensity. I couldn't fucking believe how good it was, and even though my legs were straining against their grip with each new spasm, I wanted them to hold me tight, bound up in my own personal pleasure knot.

Naomi wasn't finished with me after just one orgasm. She eventually relented and withdrew her mouth from my clit, allowing me to recover somewhat, but her tongue began a sensual and meandering journey around my skin. She licked up to my taut six-pack abs then back down over my shivering lips and the smooth skin on either side, to my thighs, then downward, licking the firm curves of my glutes, then into my spread open crevice to attend to my puckering ass. She lingered there, rimming me in tiny circles, licking first broadly with a flat tongue, then tickling my clenching hole directly with its tip, before plunging it inward to lick the smooth inner walls as my anal passage relaxed and accepted her. I drew my legs tighter against my body to raise my hips, and both of my handlers responded to the effort by tightening their grip as well, curling my ass straight up off the leather, now wet with my sweat, to meet my hungry little ass-licker. Julia reached down and began rubbing my pussy, her four fingers flat over my clit, massaging in firm, slow circles, and in almost no time they all had me cumming again, a quivering shouting mess, entirely at the mercy of their collective abandon.

"Oh, fuck me please!" I begged, "Put your fingers in me, all of them!!" Julia brought her fingertips together and angled her wrist to ease them straight downward, forcing my cunt to dilate and accept them. She drove her slender young hand in up to the first, then second knuckles, slowly twisting and working them in deep, closer and closer to the widest point of her third knuckles. I was gasping and heaving low, heavy moans as each successive push widened my glowing hole, filling me up with solid pleasure. When she rotated her hand slowly past its maximal breadth, I felt my vaginal muscles yawn open to receive her fullness, and my whole body filled with indescribable sexual indulgence and completion. I reached down with both hands and held on to her slim wrist, just lying still, panting between spates of holding my breath, my eyes rolled back in my head, my mouth open to moan without making a sound. She rocked her hand gently back can forth, stimulating my entire cavity as I held on for dear life. "Oh my god..!! Oh my god!!" There wasn't a distinct moment of cumming, more just an immersion of sensation, like being bathed in an enveloping orgasm rather than having a single discreet one move through me. As long as her hand was within me the pleasure kept cumming, and everyone's mouths and tongues on my ass and tits was like a kaleidoscope of colorful nuance on top of it all.

I can't say how long it lasted, and I'm pretty sure I passed out at some point, at the very least losing all coherence, nearly sobbing at how overwhelming it was. Out of this tunnel of muffled bliss I felt her hand eventually withdraw, easing out and leaving a glowing, sorrowful void where there had been radiant ecstasy. I gave a doleful whine as I looked down to see her hand, slick and oozing with my cream, rise out of me like I'd birthed it. Katja gently took hold of it by the wrist, and passed it to each of us in turn, sharing my cum with each lewd, greedy mouth. Naomi sucked her fingers clean, then Katja licked the back of it before releasing it to Julia, who gave her palm a lingering taste before cupping my face lovingly with its sticky residue, slipping in one finger after another for me to savor my own sex. When they finally let my legs go they only flopped open to each side, my body a lifeless rag doll. I reached my arms out, wide and weary, inviting Naomi to come give me a hug, and the little girl smiled and brought her tender, soft body up over mine, lying on me with her knees on the floor between my feet. Her darling little breasts felt so good as they pressed up against mine, and I could feel her nipples stiffen as our mouths met for a long, loving embrace, her mousy hair draped over my face. I wrapped my arms around her and held her as tightly as my drained body would allow, in sheer heaven.

As we lay there, Katja stood up and had Julia unzip the back of her gown, which dropped to the floor revealing her black satin underbust corset beneath, with dangling garters attached to her long black stockings. Her magnificent cleavage at last liberated, I marveled at how well shaped they were for her age, and longed to have her large nipples at my lips. She worn no panties, and for the first time I laid eyes on her entirely smooth slit, her inner lips completely concealed. I should have expected nothing less from this stark, sexy woman, and my mouth watered with wanting of a taste, hoping for the chance to open her up and explore yet another of her secrets. Julia as well shed her jacket and skirt, leaving her socks and shoes in place, and we were all there together in our shared nudity, Julia's cheerleader breasts picture perfect, and her mons also bare.

Katja and Julia also shared a long kiss, much more passionate and hot than earlier, Katja's hand roaming freely over the girl's body while she in turn massaged her lover's superb orbs. When their lips parted, Katja sat back in the chair where she'd been earlier, and spread her legs wide. Julia knew immediately what was expected, and dropped to her knees to service her waiting pussy. She remained on hands and knees, giving me full view of her perfect young ass. As I was staring at it, Naomi climbed up on top of me and lay herself face down sideways across my lap, her soft round ass atop my thighs, wiggling back and forth insistently. Her little jeweled plug, inserted some three hours earlier, stared up at me. I knew what she wanted, but I made it a game.

I took hold of the base of her plug and idly moved it back and forth in little circles. "Is there something you want from me, Naomi?" I asked innocently, tugging her plug upwards a little for emphasis, her delightful pucker clinging to it defiantly.

"You need to spank me," she pleaded girlishly, with a little moan against the tug in her butt.

"And why is that?"

"Because I've been a very good girl," she whined.

I gave her bottom an immediate swat, hard and decisive, watching her plump flesh ripple. She let out a little yelp, not expecting me to be so quick or expert with my delivery. But her bottom continued to wiggle in anticipation of more. I gave her three more swats to the same cheek, then four to the other, then lightly caressed her thighs as I watched the her milky skin turn red. Two more each side, the more caresses, this time letting my fingers stray between her legs, a little higher with each pass. Three more each side this time, and the redness was deepening.

I'd engaged in some light spanking play over the years, but nothing as specific as this. Usually it would just be some chasing around the house and getting or giving a paddling before settling in to play. This was new to me, having a girl across my lap, ready for pleasure and pain, and I found I quite enjoyed it. I looked up and met Katja's eyes as she watched us both while Julia gave her girl head. The lust in her eyes and in her expression was unmistakable. This whole thing was just beyond hot, and I could feel a puddle beneath me on the leather. Such filthy cunts we all were. How wonderful it was!

I gave Naomi four more hard hits to each cheek, getting her to the point of whimpering, then turned my attention to the jewel in her ass. I pushed and pulled at it, alternately fucking and stretching her sphincter, increasing her moans but changing their tone. I gradually crested the chrome bulb wider and wider, watching with fascination as her anus responded. "Don't push it out, little girl," I told her as it nearly apexed. I wanted to torture this little darling much more yet. She dutifully allowed me to shove it back in before giving her another round of spankings. By now I'd been lightly fingering her lips as well, and she was plenty ready for anything, dripping wet and swollen. I kept mixing the sensations up for her, toying her ass then stinging her bottom, tickling her clit or slipping two fingers into her wet hole. I never knew I could be such a bitch, but I was really getting off on it. I was so engrossed it wasn't until Katja started bucking and shouting out that I looked up to see her grabbing Julia's long hair in painful handfuls as she pulled the girl's face to her, cumming hard and furiously. Naomi had her face turned towards them the whole time, so she'd been watching that show while herself being on display for her mistress. No wonder she was so wet. I decided to let her cum, and gave her a few minutes of rough finger fucking, just two fingers, but pressing hard on her g-spot with each thrust. As soon as she started cumming I gave her ass a sound paddling, combining pleasure and pain in a way I hoped was good for her. If not, oops, I guess I'm just that inner bitch after all. For better or worse, I'd gotten it right, and the little girl's orgasm only escalated.

Finally I'd had enough of tormenting her, so I told her get down on the ground climb under Julia so she could sit on her face. And our perfect little angel did exactly that. I just sat back and masturbated to it all as Julia sat upright and ground her perfect hips onto our dirty little slut. She was just close enough to me, lying on her back with her legs toward me, that if I reached out with my foot I could give her a little foot fuck, sliding my big toe up and down her slit, rudely diddling her clit before pressing inward. I looked back at Katja who was also masturbating, easing three fingers deeply into her cunt as she watched the girls from the other side. I could only imagine the sight of Julia's perfect tits bouncing up and down as she rode Naomi's innocent looking face to orgasm. We carried on like this until we'd all shared a half dozen or more orgasms among us, before we gradually quieted down and just lolled about on the floor and the furniture, naked, spent, and delicious. As delirious as we all were, something told me Katja hadn't even begun with me personally yet, and that the night was still far from over.

For some reason I thought of my girlfriend Ronni and realized, holy shit, what if sex with her is never, ever, going to come close to what had just taken place here, or what was yet to come for that matter? I would have some rethinking to do on a number of levels once my senses returned. For the moment though, I just enjoyed our little dinner orgy in the back halls of the Faculty Building, and thought how lucky and grateful I was to have gotten this job.

12