Wrong Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got a scowl on my face. "I told you before, it's not going to happen; lay off!"

"Look, I know that you're enamored by this sexy older woman Susan..." he started to say.

"How do you know that she's older than me?" I snapped, since no one could tell that just by looking at her.

"Well, that's another thing that I wanted to talk to you about. I had a background check done on her and she's 38 years old and for the last four years has been working as a hooker, and before that was arrested for art theft" he replied with a smug look on his face.

"Call girl, not hooker, and fully exonerated," I calmly replied although I was seething inside.

My father was startled. "You know...you...uh...know?" he stammered.

"Yes, I knew from the day that I met her that she had worked as a call girl. At the present time she is no longer working as a call girl, and if I have any influence over her she never will again, because I intend to marry her, if she'll have me," I responded, again as calmly as I could.

"But...but...you can't," he stuttered. "What would our friends say?"

"First of all, none of your friends will know about her past unless you tell them. Secondly, if you do tell them and I have to choose between you and Susan and her girls, if Susan will marry me I'll choose her instead. Third, I don't give a flying fuck what your friends think," I snarled.

"You...can't...talk to me like that," he fumed.

"I just did; now unless you have something business related, get the fuck out of my office, and be very, very careful about who you share your information with," I growled. With that I got up, walked to the door, opened it, and waved him out. He left completely red-faced.

I immediately called my mother and told her what had just happened. She pretended not to even know that my father had done a background check, but since she was the true "boss" in the family there was no way he would have done it without checking with her first. I concluded the call with "I'm serious, Mom; if Susan will have me and I'm forced to choose between her and you and Dad, it WILL be her!" Then I hung up without waiting for any reply.

Even though it was hard I did get done the things that I needed to before I left for the airport, and on the plane I was able to calm down and plan out my strategy.

Susan, Misty and Beth actually met me at the private plane terminal at the airport. I was thrilled to see them. I took them out to dinner, read Beth "Dragons Love Tacos 2," which she also had memorized, and then sat down for a drink with Susan.

"How was your week?" she asked.

"Same old, same old," I replied.

"Anything unusual?" she asked.

"Nothing that I want to discuss," I responded. "However, there is something else that I want to discuss; something important. Is now a good time?"

"Probably as good a time as any," she deadpanned.

"Uh...Susan. While it is a given that you are the most outwardly beautiful and sexy women that I have ever seen in my life, what has impressed me more than your physical appearance is your intelligence, strength, and in general inner beauty. I am so impressed by what a wonderful job you are doing raising your two little bundles of joy, and how self-confident you are despite your setbacks in the art world." I paused and sighed deeply, looking at the carpet, back into her piercing emerald green eyes, and back at the carpet, before continuing.

"What...what I'm saying is that I'm madly in love with you; and I want to ask you to marry me; but I don't know what your reaction will be," I stammered.

"Interesting," she smiled. "To further our discussion I need to relate to you a phone call I received about two hours before you arrived. Your father called me and offered me $3,000,000 if I'd kick you out of my life. In addition he told me that a whore would never fit into his family, and that you'd be an outcast if you convinced me to marry you. How does that impact our discussion?" she calmly said, then took a sip of wine.

I was seething inside. I had never been angrier in my life, even when I first found out about Kerry's cheating; but I calmed myself down.

"I can understand how $3,000,000 tax free might appeal to you; a way to insure your daughters' economic future. However, I don't think that you're motivated by money. I think that you earn what you can, how you can, in order to survive and bring your girls up right, but that offer doesn't worry me."

I gulped, and then continued. "As far as my parents cutting me out of their lives, if they do that's their loss. One thing I never told you is that I'm infinitely tougher than the rest of my family combined – except when it comes to romance – which is why at twenty two I took a small company that my grandfather built, and that my father bungled so that it was much smaller, and made it one of the largest most profitable companies in the world while at the same time treating employees and the environment fairly."

I gulped again. "So, I guess what I'm saying is that what my father told you has absolutely no bearing whatsoever on what I want our relationship to be. How would my marriage proposal be received?"

"Look, dipshit," she snapped. "If you're otherwise so tough it's about time that you get tough when it comes to romance, too. You'll never know what my response will be unless you ask."

After a long pause I got up and said "Just a second." I went into her kitchen, got a strip of aluminum foil, and formed it into a loop. Then I walked back into the living room, got down on one knee in front of Susan, held out the aluminum foil hoop and said "Susan Collins will you make me the happiest man in the world and accept this expensive ring and agree to marry me?"

She stared down at me. "Do you think it's a good decision to marry a whore who you've only known for less than a month, especially if it causes your family to disown you?"

"If you agree to marry me no one in my presence, including you, will ever use the word 'whore' again; and yes I think it's a good decision because I get an instant family of three women that I love," I replied.

"What if I'd marry you only because you're a good fuck and my girls love you?" she asked, deadpan although there was a twinkle in her eye.

"I'd take you no matter what the reason," I responded.

"What would I possibly do in Chicago to satisfy my needs aside from raising my girls and carnal activities with you?"

"I'd buy you an art gallery, or get you a job at an art museum, or anything else that you wanted in the art world," I quickly retorted.

"Would there be a prenup?"

"Of course, with a mutual 'cheating clause' just like I had with my ex. I guarantee that the terms would be very favorable to you, and as soon as we married I would want to adopt Misty and Beth – if they'd have me – and as soon as I adopted them each would get a $250,000 education trust fund with you as the sole trustee."

"Do you want more kids?"

"I'd love one or two more kids, but if that's not in the cards I'd be very happy with the two wonderful young women my wife had already given birth to."

She got an evil smile on her face. She stood up and helped me to my feet, grabbed the aluminum foil ring, and holding my hand started walking to her bedroom. Without another word she undressed both of us, sucked my cock, and then rode me like a prize bull while I again had the joy of manipulating her astounding mammaries.

After yet another incredible simultaneous orgasm she leaned her face next to my ear. "Yes, I'll marry you; now slip that priceless symbol of our commitment onto my finger."

She extended her left hand and I put it on her ring finger, with the promise of going to a jeweler the next day. I think that I might have had the best night's sleep ever, cuddling her in the spoon position.

The next morning we were awakened by two excited little girls jumping on us. "What are you doing here Bret?" Misty asked (as of last week I got the girls to call me "Bret").

"There's something important I need to talk to you and Beth about this morning so I wanted to stay overnight so I could be here bright and early," I replied.

That seemed to satisfy them, at which point Susan told them "Go start breakfast, we'll be right there."

After they left I asked Susan "Did you really accept my proposal?"

With a smile she held up her left hand with the aluminum foil loop still on her ring finger.

"As I mentioned last night, with your permission I want to ask the girls, individually, if they would do me the honor of letting me adopt them," I apprehensively said.

Susan got a tear in her eye. "That's so sweet. They would love it...I would love it...If it wasn't a school day you'd get a reward for that right now."

"Maybe after they leave?" I chuckled.

"Maybe," she laughed.

It was early enough that I could talk to each of the girls before they had to leave for school. The words and responses were essentially the same for both girls. I talked to Misty first since if there was going to be a problem it would be with her since Beth had already told me she'd like me as her father.

"Misty, I have some news and something to ask you, OK?"

"OK Bret."

"Your Mom has agreed to marry me; and I want your permission to adopt you once we're married so that I'm really your father and not just your Mom's husband."

"Can I call you 'Dad' if you do?"

"I'd like nothing better," I replied.

"OK – I'd really like that. I've never had a Dad and you're going to be a good one," she giggled.

I hugged her and started crying.

"Why are you crying, Dad?"

"Because I'm so happy, daughter!"

***************

Susan wanted the girls to finish the school year in Seattle, and since it was already the beginning of May and we had lots to do to plan for the wedding that was no issue. The wedding would be in Chicago so that afterward the kids would be at their new house. They travelled to see me some, and I travelled to see them other times. Even though Susan was very excited it seemed that the excitement level of Misty and Beth was off the charts, especially since they knew that there were going to be flower girls.

I told Susan to hire a wedding planner and do whatever she wanted. "What's the budget?" she asked.

"$500,000," I replied.

"Too much," she responded. "No more than $100,000; give the rest to charity as our wedding gift to society. Also, I think that on the invitations we should put 'No Gifts' and list three charities that we want to support for donations in lieu of gifts."

I loved this woman more each day, and after each additional facet of her personality was revealed.

Once the date was set – in June two weeks after Misty and Beth got out of school – I emailed (didn't call or go to see) my parents. "Susan and I are getting married on June... If you are interested in attending let me know in ten days; and have Dad willing to apologize to me and to Susan for his heinous phone call to her. If not, the only contact we will have in the future will be business-related."

My parents got on board as did Susan's. She had been estranged from them since she told them that she was working as a call girl, but somehow finding out that she was marrying a billionaire moved them back into the fold.

I may be prejudiced but I thought that Susan was the most beautiful bride in history, and Misty and Beth the most darling flower girls.

The honeymoon in Aruba still gets me hard whenever I think about it.

***************

We didn't waste any time in getting our last two kids. Our little boy was conceived in Aruba; our little girl two years later, likely on a trip to New Zealand. Misty and Beth are the two most well-adjusted 16 and 17 year olds I've ever seen, and almost assuredly are on their way to top tier universities and will be highly productive members of society. Now, ten years after Tammy came to the wrong hotel room I'm the happiest guy in the world!