WVC Ch. 06: The Swimsuit Fitting

Story Info
He has his suit custom fit, with an audience
3.2k words
4.57
119.4k
35

Part 6 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/23/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gupiao
gupiao
596 Followers

The Swimsuit Fitting

An e-mail from the Phys Ed Department was waiting for me the following morning.

"You have an appointment for a swimsuit fitting with Sydney at the Swimmer's Edge in the Northland Mall on Wednesday at 4:30 PM. Take the Northland bus and be sure to bring your leather collar and ring. You will have an opportunity to put them on at the store. Begin taking your pills the night before your appointment and again in the morning so that you will have taken 2 pills by the time of your appointment. Don't be late. You are not allowed to cum during the fitting."

That last line should have been a warning, but it didn't even register with me.

Diligently, I followed the instructions, and by Saturday at noon, I was carrying a persistent erection in my pants, one that was increasingly difficult to hide. It might have been my imagination, but I thought that I was receiving more attention than normal. As one of the few men on campus, I'd grown accustomed to being looked at with interest, with resentment, with curiosity, but it seemed to me that I was becoming the object of more focus than previously. I wondered why.

While the bus ride was uneventful, the walk through the mall caused something of a stir. Since school was over for the day, the walkways and the stores were filled with teenage girls. And with their winter coats hanging open, the skimpy tops most wore underneath revealed more than they concealed. And since the short jacket I wore left the sizeable visible bulge in my pants completely visible, I seemed to catch the attention of many.

They stared at me, whispering to each other behind cupped hands, pointing and giggling as I passed by. When I finally found my destination, I thought one or two may have followed me inside. The store itself was relatively empty, just a mother with her pre-teen daughter and a couple of groups of teenage girls checking out string bikinis.

The two female clerks were chatting behind the counter as I approached. The taller of the two, a pretty brunette with streaked highlights and bright blue eyes smiled at me. Her tight t-shirt emphasized prominently erect nipples.

"Can I help you?'

"Yes, I have an appointment with Sydney. I'm a little early."

Her smile widened, showing white even teeth.

"I'm Sydney. You must be Bill."

Blushing slightly, I nodded. Her eyes flicked down below my waist, lingering on the swollen bulge at my crotch.

"I see that you need to use the restroom to put on your collar."

"Yes Ma'am."

She couldn't be but a year of two older than I was, but already I was addressing her as if she were my elderly aunt. She gestured toward the back of the store.

"Go past the changing rooms and you'll find it. I'll be waiting for you here."

Blushing as I went, I hurried past the register and found my way to the single restroom. I quickly dropped my pants and snapped the leather cock around my cock and balls. Immediately, it began to swell, extending out until it was fully erect. Painfully, I pulled my pants back up and stuffed it inside. Then I buckled the collar around my neck, checking the loose fit in the small mirror.

As I walked back to the register, I noticed that the store was beginning to get busy. Sydney's assistant was ringing up the mother and daughter, but at least three other groups of teenage girls had arrived. When the mother spotted the leather collar around my neck, her eyes grew wide and she hustled her daughter out of the store just as soon as she could. Sydney grinned at their hasty departure and pulled a package out from under the counter, her blue eyes darting below my waist as I approached.

"Let's go try these on."

I followed her slim hips as they swayed back and forth, first to the dressing area and then into the first stall. The space was tiny, barely large enough for two people and the single stool it contained. One entire wall was covered with a floor length mirror. She carelessly pulled the thin curtain half way closed as she reached inside the package and retrieved a pair of white swimsuits.

"Take off your clothes so I can see if these fit."

I swallowed. My cock felt enormous inside the tight pants.

"Everything?"

She looked at me, half smiling, half in disbelief.

"How else can I tell if they fit?"

I swallowed again, blushing as I hung up my jacket, whipped off my shirt and unbuckled my belt, pushing my pants down off my thighs to the floor. She eyed the bulging pouch of my briefs as I hesitantly slid my thumbs beneath the elastic waistband.

"I don't have all day. The store's getting busy and Carrie won't be able to handle the rush all by herself, so hurry up!"

"Yes Ma'am."

I took a deep breath and bent over, drawing the cotton underwear down the floor. As I straightened up and stepped out of them, my erect cock bobbed up and down, tightly restrained by the leather ring. She watched it for a long moment, jutting out before me, twitching with eager excitement.

"They said you had a big one."

Keeping her gaze fastened between my thighs, she held one of the suits out to me.

"Here. Try this one on."

I took it from her and stepped into it as she continued to watch. The suit was an Italian racer, white Spandex with short legs. Unfortunately, it was a little large. The legs and the waistband were too loose.

"You need the next size smaller. Okay, take those off and put these on."

As I obeyed and stripped off the racing suit, I heard a pair of laughing voices coming closer. Alarmed, I realized that the curtain would hide nothing from anyone passing by. Standing facing the open doorway, my stiff cock on full display, I was panicky but Sydney nonchalantly held out a tiny white thong. I snatched it from her just as two teenaged girls entered the hallway. Frantically, I stepped into the leg openings and tried to pull the straps into place, but I was too late.

"Ommigod!"

A tall, very pretty blonde stood just outside the entrance with her mouth agape and her blue eyes wide open. A brunette, shorter and much rounder, peered over her shoulder. Sydney stepped aside so they could get a better look at me as I fumbled with the white elastic, trying desperately to cover my waving hard-on. I heaved a sigh of relief once I tucked myself inside the thin nylon, only to be dismayed when I realized just how little it concealed.

The center seam was designed to support my balls, lifting them up and out, almost as if they were being held up for inspection. The pouch itself was generously proportioned and quite loose, allowing my erect cock plenty of room to bob and sway with my movements. The protruding bulge of my pouch mesmerized the girls.

"So do you like the swimsuit, girls?"

The brunette just stared at my crotch as the blonde nodded and cleared her throat.

"He's huge."

"What? Oh, you mean, his dick."

Stepping close to me, the store manager started to stroke the upper part of my thigh. As she spoke, her hands crept closer to my bulging crotch, sliding between my spread legs, caressing the inside of my thighs.

"Yes, the suit does an excellent job of emphasizing his rather large size, don't you think?"

Turing to me, Sydney grinned.

"Assume the position and present yourself to these girls."

Surprised that she knew about the 'Present' position, I obediently I clasped my hands on top of my head and shuffled my feet apart. The movement caused my fully erect cock to bounce up and down inside the loose confines of the white suit as the girls continued to study the swollen pouch.

"I'm Sydney, the manager here, and this is Bill."

Without lifting her gaze from my throbbing pouch, the tall blonde introduced herself and her friend.

"I'm Melissa and this is Jocelyn. Is he your boyfriend?"

Sydney chuckled as she casually slid her hand higher, cupping my balls through the nylon, palming them, casually lifting them even higher.

"Oh no, we just met. I'm fitting him with some customized suits."

"Then why is he letting you play with his, his ---"

"His dick? Because he's trying to join a secret club, and is required to do whatever I say."

"Really? Kind of like a college sorority?"

"Something like that."

"Can we play with him too?"

The light haired brunette released my balls so she could curl her hand around my cockshaft, squeezing firmly through the white cloth as she answered.

"Hmmm. I'm not sure that's a good idea. He's under strict orders not to cum."

"Oh."

Both girls looked crestfallen, but still eagerly followed Sydney's hand as she began to post up and down my rigid cock, each stroke bringing the tip of the rounded knob closer to the edge of the elastic waistband.

"However, I see no reason that you can't assist me in fitting this swimsuit on him. As you can see, the cloth of the pouch is cut quite full, allowing the shaft and corona of his penis lots of freedom of movement."

To demonstrate, she released my stiffened pole and then tapped it lightly, sending it swinging from side to side. When it finally came to a twitching stop, I gasped as she pulled open the waistband and reached inside, wrapping her fist around my bare stalk.

"The looseness of the cut also permits easy access to his erect penis.'

Sydney began to pump me again as the girls stared, wide-eyed and opened mouthed, following the rhythmic action of her hand inside my skimpy suit. With each down stroke, the white nylon slid lower, at first just offering a quick glimpse of my reddened cockhead, and then fully exposing the swollen bulb.

The stall was silent for a long minute as she continued to pump my swollen cock, the eye at the tip gaping open. When the first drops of pre-cum appeared, pooling in the hole before dribbling down the stalk and over her hand, the sound became quite noticeable – smick, smick, smick.

Abruptly, just as I was getting close to ejaculation, she stopped and withdrew her hand, leaving my cock jutting up out of the suit, throbbing with urgency, demanding attention.

"Yes, this is the right size. Bill, take if off so I can customize it for you."

I hesitated, reluctant to strip totally nude before the two girls.

"Don't make me repeat myself."

"Yes Ma'am."

Hurriedly, I bent over and stripped the suit down my thighs. As I straightened up, I handed the flimsy nylon to Sydney and started to turn away, covering my crotch as she pulled out a pair scissors and sat down.

"Don't turn away. Present yourself to Melissa and Jocelyn."

"Yes Ma'am."

Blushing furiously, I faced the dumbstruck girls and reassumed the position, thrusting my twitching erection out toward them. I paid no attention to what Sydney was doing behind me. The tall blonde leaned closer and peered at my bound cock and balls.

"What that he's wearing?"

"It's a cock ring, a leather strap that fastens around his cock and balls to keep him hard and erect. Works pretty well, don't you think?"

I could feel the warm breath of the blonde washing over my cockhead as she studied my throbbing organ. I could hear the snip, snip of scissors behind me, but again, my attention was focused in front of me.

"He's really leaking. A lot."

Looking down, I could see that the blonde was right. Lubricating fluid was dripping from the tip of my cock and pooling on the floor.

"Ooh, you're right. Good thing we have a linoleum floor."

I heard Sydney stand up behind me as she continued.

"There, I've finished with this swimsuit. Can you girls keep an eye on him while I go get the other suit in a smaller size?"

"Sure. Look but don't touch, right?"

The store manager chuckled as she slipped by me, pausing just long enough to palm my bare ass as she went.

"Right."

Stopping in the doorway, she turned back to me and looked down at my quivering cock, now wet and shiny in the fluorescent light.

"Bill, go over to the mirror, face it and assume the position."

I followed her directions, halting just inches away from my reflection.

"Closer! Press the head of your dick against the glass. I want to see you smear your fluid all over it."

"Yes Ma'am."

"Girls, watch him. I'll be back shortly."

In the mirror, I saw Sydney had left the curtain wide open. Anyone else walking by would have a clear view of my bare ass and my reflected hard-on. The pretty blonde crept into the cubicle and leaned against the mirror, looking down at my crotch as I drew figures on the glass with my drooling knob. The busty brunette kept her distance, but watched closely as I continued to move my hips back and forth.

"Do other girls ever get to play with you? That is, with your big dick?"

"Sometimes."

The brunette still hadn't said a word, but was now leaning against the mirror on the other side of me, watching me, watching my throbbing hard-on.

"So you like this? Showing strange girls your erect penis? Your hard cock?"

"Yeah, I guess I do."

"I'm sure you know this already, but you do have a big one, a very large penis."

Deliberately, she lifted her blue eyes from my crotch and met my blushing gaze.

"I have parties at my house from time to time, pool parties when my parents are out of town, parties with lots of my girlfriends, girlfriends wearing tiny bikinis. I never invite any boys, but I think it might be fun to have you come. You could be our guest of honor, you and your big dick. Does that sound like fun?"

"Yes Ma'am."

How easily I slipped into using 'Ma'am', I thought as I continued.

"If you ask Sydney, she might put you in touch with the people who could arrange it."

Melissa smiled and looked back down at my dripping cock, leaking all over the glass.

"I can tell that you'd like that."

Sydney reappeared with another white Italian racing suit.

"Okay, let's try this on."

As I turned, the teenagers pressed back against the walls of the cubicle, trying to give me space. It was very crowded with four people. As I bent over, I felt my bare ass cheeks brush against the silent brunette. She didn't move away. Instead, I felt her push back, and I could feel the heat coming through her pants.

I straightened up, pulling the tight suit up and over my swollen cock, arranging it so that it angled toward my left hip. As I looked in the mirror, I was thankful for the modesty panel, covering the middle third of the suit. Even with it, the shape of my hard-on was clearly visible, the ridge along the thick shaft and the rim circling my cockhead quite distinct through the stretched nylon.

Sydney nodded head in approval.

"Much better. This is how a suit is supposed to fit. Now take it off so I customize it."

As I bent over this time, Melissa was behind me. She let me bump against her hips, and then slid her hands around my waist, guiding my bare butt into her crotch, holding me there as I straightened up. I was surprised by her boldness.

"I said, 'No touching'.

Sydney paused, looking down at my jutting cock.

"Well, I guess there's no harm as long as you leave his dick alone."

That was all the permission that Melissa needed. Immediately, she ran her hands across my shoulders, down my back and onto my buttocks, squeezing them, kneading them, pulling them apart. Jocelyn watched as the vigorous massage caused my pole to bounce up and down. Timidly, she approached and ran one hand along the side of my chest.

Sydney took the suit from me and sat on the single chair. Only then did she glance at the mirror and see the watery streaks I had left on the glass.

"I see you left quite a mess on the mirror. Good. We'll leave it there as a testament to your drippy dick."

Momentarily, I forgot the girls running their hands across my nude body as I watched the cute manager take the shears and turn the white suit inside out. I stared as she started cutting the panel.

"Excuse me Ma'am, but what are you doing?"

"I'm customizing his suit for you. Once the modesty panel has been removed, there will be only a single layer of thin nylon covering your cock and balls. And I imagine that once you go in the water, it will become virtually transparent, revealing your big dick to everyone. Why? Does that bother you? It shouldn't. You have no expectation of modesty from now on. You should realize that by now."

"Yes Ma'am. I guess I do."

The two teenagers were closing on my exposed crotch. Melissa was sliding her hands between my spread legs, high up on the inside of my thighs, the backs of her hands brushing the underside of my leather bound balls. Jocelyn was circling lower and lower, at first massaging my chest muscles, and then tickling my abdominals. Her hands were only inches from my towering erection.

Sydney watched the girls explore my body after she'd finished with the suit. As the blonde turned her hands over so she could tickle my balls, the store manager called a halt.

"I think that's enough today. Maybe you can play with him another time."

Reluctantly, they stopped. Melissa was almost pouting. They watched as I dressed, pulling on my pants and stuffing my fully distended cock inside with great difficulty. The three of them exited together, leaving me to finish dressing alone. Although I hadn't been instructed, I took the leather collar off my neck as well as reaching down into my pants to unsnap the black leather cock strap, stuffing them both in my pocket.

When I emerged and found Sydney waiting for me alone at the register, I was strangely disappointed that the two teenagers were gone. Smiling, the store manager handed me a Swimmer's Edge bag.

"The suits are already paid for. Don't wear them until you receive instructions."

I took them from her in silence. She glanced down at the swollen bulge in my crotch.

"You made quite an impression on those two girls. They want you to be the guest of honor at a pool party they're planning. It sounds like it will be fun."

I blushed, mumbled my thanks and beat a hasty exit. Even without the leather strap on my cock and balls, my erection didn't subside until much later, while I was on the bus back to campus.

gupiao
gupiao
596 Followers