X-change: Silhouette

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I racked my brain—trying to dredge up any past girlfriends that had come between us over the years. There was no way that I could've forgotten a girl that was this hot.

"I'm sorry," I said. "I'm drawing a blank."

"It's me, Jaimie. Matt. Or 'Maddie' for now."

"What? Is this like a prank?"

"You think I'd commit to fucking someone for a prank? That's intense."

"Matt is a guy. I've known him for years."

"Your parents are Karen and Jack. This isn't your room. It's your brother Kyle's room. He's at his dorm. Your room is down the hall. You probably didn't want to show the hot girl your gaming and anime posters or your collection of figurines you've been buying every year you go to Comic-Con. I know because I've been a few times with you. When my parents don't have me doing some bullshit."

I shook my head. "No...that's not..."

"You've heard of X-change? The pills?"

"From the internet? That's just another internet fake."

"No. They're real. I take them often. I was going to just meet up with you as 'Matt', but my mom really pissed me off today. I had to go out as 'Maddie' to clear my head, and I thought that maybe I'd see you. One thing led to another, and here we are."

She smiled. "You were so good," she said. "Cumming as a girl is amazing. Thank you."

The horror of the situation dawned on me. "It's really you? Matt?"

Maddie nodded. "The Matt you've always known. Just a little different."

I sat up and scooted away from her. I said, "Why would you do this?"

"You're telling me that you don't like it? I don't believe that for a second." She smiled. "You're getting hard again already."

Maddie's hand moved towards my cock, and I tried farther scooting away.

"Don't, Matt."

"Maddie," she corrected. "When I'm like this it's 'Maddie'."

"It's weird."

"No, it's not. You've always obsessed with having sex with hot girls, but you've never had game. I'm just helping you out."

"I have game."

She snickered. "No, you really don't. I've learned a lot about girls since I've been doing this. You're a cute guy, but awkward. Some of the girls from church might be okay with that, but they're not going to put out quick enough for you. This is a nice compromise. Technically: you're with a girl from church."

"You're not a girl."

"I am when I'm like this."

Maddie took my hand and held it to the lips of her pussy. My best guy-friend had a pussy!

I'd been with girls before, but none were even this brazen. I loved the feeling of her molten wetness. My arguments and outrage failed me at that point. I gave in. My best friend Matt had become a girl in every way, and I was putty in her hands.

"I knew that you'd like it," she said. "The first time I took the pill, I knew that you were going to love it."

"Why did you take it?"

She shrugged. "It's hard to explain. This all happened at the camp I was at. One of the counselors kept an eye out for guys that might want to try it. I was scared at first, but the temptation..."

She told me.

"It was my father's brilliant idea for me to be at the camp. The church has a whole program to rub out any 'gay feelings' that young guys might have. Later, it occurred to me that my dad may have sent me there for that reason. Let's be honest: I've always felt something for you even if I was never going to admit it. That wasn't going to work out of course. We'd both be in the program.

"I liked the camp. We ran around and did stuff: crafts and surviving in nature stuff. It was nice to be away from the family and school. There was the usual propaganda to deal with, but I'm my father's son—sometimes daughter now, so I know what to expect. Then I met Ben. He's older than us, but not too much. While he might be part of the church, he isn't one of my father's normal goons. He knows what it's like to be young.

"I talked to him. Got to know him a little bit. We spent an entire day on a hike. There was a group at first, but the others got tired. They went back, but I was determined to follow Ben to the end. What we climbed was more of a big hill than a mountain, but I felt no less triumphant. He asked if I was 'cool'. I told him 'yes'. Ben found this rock he'd placed on the hill previously, and with the small shovel he took from his backpack, he began digging. Not long after he produced a dusty bottle of mead that he brewed years before. He buries them up there to age. It was a strong and sweet honey wine. I felt great after we finished it.

"He asked if I really needed to be in the program. I told him about you. How I felt. Ben said it was okay. It was natural even. Then he mentioned how there was a way for it to be more natural with what they taught us in the church. He said what I was feeling wouldn't be weird at all if I was a girl. I didn't know about Xchange, so I said there was no way he could help me.

"Ben gave me that first pink pill.

"I knew that I was taking a big risk. I remembered those internet videos we watched about serial killers, but would he really risk making the son of Pastor Stevenson disappear? Plus, I felt like I needed to try something. My dad sent me there because he was suspicious of me. Who was I to say that I wasn't that way?

"I took the pill, and my world changed shortly after. I got smaller in some ways. My masculinity withered. My ass became fuller and more feminine. I grew tits. It felt so foreign and so...inviting. Ben asked if I was okay. I was more than that. I asked him to fuck me. He was probably hoping for that. That was fine by me. We spent the night on that hill. We lingered out there for hours after we woke up. It was supposed to be Xchange Basic, but with that kind of change you never know. Twelve hours later it came to an end. I was a guy again, and we could return to camp. The damage was done though. I loved what happened. I was hooked.

"I decided that this other me was named 'Maddie'. Ben told me how to buy more pills, and from then on it was set."

Maddie ended her story.

I'd hung on every word. While my own summer had been boring, my friend had been experiencing something life-changing. I was envious.

Maddie leaned over and kissed me. I kissed her back instinctively. Our relationship was something hard to describe at that point.

"I'm so happy that I got to have you,", said Maddie. "It's special to me. I've wanted it."

"I liked it too. It's just confusing. My brain still wants to think of you as my best friend 'Matt'."

"I can be both," she said. "I don't have any plans on taking the permanent pill. Not yet anyway. I need to know 'Maddie' more."

"There's a permanent one?"

"There are a few varieties. Some of those can get expensive, but Ben's hook-up gets them at a discount."

"So, you're going to keep doing this?"

"Hell yeah," she said. "As 'Matt' I'm shy and living beneath this umbrella of all my father's bullshit. It's exhausting. You know what I'm talking about. As 'Maddie' I'm free in so many ways. She's fun, exciting, and people like her—they want to be around 'Maddie'. This might be the real me. I don't know."

"So, when do you change back?"

"Do you want it to be over so soon?"

"No, I don't."

"Good. I want to have some more fun. Don't you?"

I nodded.

Maddie was in my arms again. Touching, kissing—being everything that I wanted her to be. Feeling her hot, firm body against mine proved everything. Those heavy breasts filled my hands perfectly.

She pulled away.

"Do you trust me?"

"Yes," I said.

She crawled over to table where her purse was. My eyes followed her plump ass as she moved. I thought about asking Maddie how she felt about anal. Was I even going to be able to think about Matt the same way I used to? Every curve of her butt crossed second thoughts out of my mind. I was more concerned with getting a good view of Maddie's asshole, and imagining my tongue buried inside of it. What was happening to me?

Maddie returned with a thin piece of cardboard in her hand. In the center was a plastic-housing containing a pill—a "blister pack". She ripped it open with her mouth, and held the tiny, pink pill up to my face. I knew what it was before I read the inscription on the pill.

"You've got to be kidding," I said.

"I'm not. Why even hesitate? I've never lied to you. I never would. Maybe you won't dig it. That's fine. More pills for me, but don't you at least want to know?"

I looked down at the pink pill in her hand. It was such a small thing. How could it change an entire person in such a dramatic way? That didn't make sense at all.

Without thinking about it anymore I opened my mouth, and Maddie slipped the pill inside. It went down like the tiniest decongestant pill. Candy—almost.

My eyes opened wide, and my nostrils deeply inhaled like the first breath of air in a lifetime. I shook; acutely aware that something remarkable had afflicted my body.

"Stay with me," said Maddie. "I'm here with you. Don't be scared."

She was used to it, and part of my brain knew to follow her lead. However, that kind of fundamental change is something beyond the pale. I felt like I'd been held upside down for a day, and suddenly flipped over. Every tablespoon of blood rolled over. My entire frame shrunk. Then I felt a great warmth on my chest and ass. They were both altered immensely. Each of them became heavy and full. I watched my nipples become prominent. My breasts swelled to lush feminine fullness. The kind that I would've drooled over, but now they were mine. My ass filled to a level of plump pertness that I wouldn't fully believe until I examined it later in the mirror.

"Looking good," said Maddie. "I know it's a lot of change to accept so quickly. It's great so far though. The pills bring out the best of you. Trust them."

The rest of me was changing as well. My body hair fell off. My skin became softer and my face more feminine. Every fiber of my being was rewriting itself. I was being violated in the most intense way, and I didn't mind at all. To be honest: I almost screamed when I felt my cock and balls shrink and recede into me. I desperately clutched at them, but they left. In their place formed something familiar to my hand, but a stranger to my body.

I couldn't help but say it in my newly feminine voice: "I have a..."

"That's right," said Maddie. "It's pretty too."

My hair didn't grow as long as Maddie's had when she changed. Apparently, it varied person to person. The pill brought out what your body believed to be the female you. It was like becoming a stranger to yourself.

I sat there atop Kyle's bed numb as Maddie held me in her arms. Believing that the whole thing was a dream. It wasn't. This was my first time on Xchange, and my mind was desperately trying to make sense of it.

Maddie leaned over to kiss me. I returned it. Happy to have something familiar.

"You're gorgeous," she said. "We really need to go out tonight. The guys and the girls are going to love you."

"Am I still me?"

"Of course. You're still Jaimie. You don't even have to change your name. Lucky."

I licked my lips. Tasting Maddie on them. I wanted to be sure but was scared. I said, "I'm confused, Maddie."

Maddie held me close to her—our breasts mashed together. The feeling was wonderful. Our bodies were so soft and warm in our embrace.

"Don't worry. I'll take care of you," she said.

I trusted her completely.

*

Note: Thanks again for your time and interest. I hope you liked it. Don't forget to vote and comment. Your appreciation is what keeps me coming back. Cheers.

12