X Marks the Spot

Story Info
Will tries to find the touch trigger that will entrance Jen.
2.6k words
4.42
40.8k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,720 Followers

"Um...you forgot to hypnotize me," Jennifer said to the man behind the camera. He looked back at her with a twinkle in his bright blue eyes and a smirk on his face that suggested he was enjoying a private joke, but Jennifer suspected Will Rainer ("the 'D' is silent," he always said) looked like that all the time.

"I did?" he said, trying to compose the smirk into an expression of innocence. It didn't really suit him. "Are you sure?"

"Of course I'm sure," she said, almost breaking out in laughter at the question. "You just took out that crystal pendant, and then you put it away again." She couldn't help grinning at the absurdity of it all. When she had agreed to do this video, she was a little worried about what Will might make her do while she was in trance. The thought that he would forget to hypnotize her hadn't even occurred to Jennifer.

Will stepped out in front of the camera, and stood next to where she sat on the sofa. "And what would you say," he asked, "if I told you that I did hypnotize you, and you were a very good hypnotic subject?"

Jennifer knew exactly what to say to that. "I have never been hypnotized," she said calmly, looking straight into the camera with her soft brown eyes wide open and earnest, as if to convince her future audience of the fact. She didn't need convincing; she knew with total conviction that she hadn't gone into trance. She'd never been more sure of anything in her life.

"Oh. Okay," Will said, his tone nonchalant. Jennifer was a little bit surprised. She almost expected him to put up more of an argument. Or maybe to take the pendant out again and try to hypnotize her for real this time. But instead, he just stood there, looking up at the ceiling like he was putting all his energy into trying to get butter to melt in his mouth.

"Of course," he said after a long pause, "I can think of a way to prove you've been hypnotized." He looked back down at her. "If you're interested."

Jennifer looked back at him with a challenging stare. "Of course I'm interested," she said. "Because I haven't been hypnotized. At all. And I'm happy to prove it."

"Okay," Will said, putting his hands up in a placating gesture. "It's very simple. When I hypnotized you--"

"Which you didn't," Jennifer broke in.

"--but assuming I did," Will continued smoothly, "I put in a post-hypnotic suggestion. I suggested that there was a place somewhere on your body that would send you right back into a deep, obedient trance whenever anyone touched it. A small spot, like a little off button for your brain, and the second I touched it you would go under for me all over again."

Jennifer found herself shivering a little as he spoke. He really was very well suited to making these videos, she thought. He had a mellow, husky voice that sounded like it was caressing her brain as he spoke, and she could very easily imagine staring at that pendant and listening to that voice and just letting her mind melt away like a sugar cube dissolving in hot water. She hadn't, of course. She'd never been more sure of anything in her life. But she suddenly wished she had.

"So what are you waiting for?" Jennifer asked, turning slightly to face him. "Go ahead and touch my magic spot and prove me wrong. If I was, which I'm not, so you can't."

Will looked down at her with an expression of mingled sympathy and deep satisfaction, sort of like the one her auto mechanic wore when he explained to her that it wasn't just the brake pads that needed replacing. "Well, I'd like to..." he said. "It's just that, well..."

Jennifer rolled her eyes. "You are so totally bluffing!" she said, helpless to control the giggle in her voice. The whole situation was amusing beyond all reason right now. She stood up and did a slow spin for the camera, showing off her lush curves. "Go on, Will. Touch me wherever you want. Where did you put this 'secret spot', anyway? On my forehead, on my wrist, on my tits? Where?" Not that there actually was a secret spot, because Will hadn't hypnotized her, but she wanted to call this bluff of his.

Will sighed. "That's what I'm trying to tell you. I don't actually know. See, it's your subconscious that accepted the suggestion. So your off button is going to be wherever your deep self decided to put it. The only way I can find it is through trial and error."

Jennifer snickered. "So you're saying you just need to run your hands over my body until I go into a hypnotic trance, then." Not that she minded or anything--she knew walking in here that Will's videos were sexually explicit, and she was okay with that. But she was expecting that he would really hypnotize her, even anticipating it, and she was a little disappointed that he was just going to pretend he did it already.

Will nodded sheepishly, looking up at the ceiling as though unable to meet her skeptical stare. "Um, until we find the spot that sends you back into trance...yeah," he said. "Pretty much. I mean, unless you'd just like to take it as read that I'm telling the truth and that you were already hypnotized--"

"No way," Jennifer said. She wasn't willing to let him get away with that trick. She knew she hadn't been hypnotized. She'd never been more sure of anything in her life. "If this is what it takes to convince you that I've never been hypnotized, then let's just go right ahead. You touch me anywhere you need to."

"Well," he said reluctantly, "if you're sure..." He reached out and took her right hand in his own, pressing the index and middle finger of his left hand together and slowly running them over her palm and fingers. He turned it over and stroked the back of her hand, caressing all the way down to her wrist. "Nothing there," he said, watching her eyes as they remained resolutely open. "Let's try the other."

He repeated the gesture with her left hand, watching her face closely. Jennifer met his stare with her own, determined not to let even the slightest sign that she was being hypnotized show in her expression. She didn't even let herself blink--there was no telling what Will would use to declare victory, here, and she wasn't giving an inch. "How does that feel, by the way?" he asked her.

"It feels nice," she said, a bit reluctantly. "But I'm not hypnotized," she added quickly.

His hand moved to her neck, tracing a line just above her collar all the way from one side to the other, then slowly caressing around her back in a lazy spiral. "I'm not being exact, here," he said. "But I really don't need to be. Your deep self is already thinking about the way I'm touching you, and it's going to be happy to send you deep into an obedient trance the second I get even close to your special trance spot."

Jennifer resisted the urge to roll her eyes again. "I told you," she said, "I haven't been..." She craned her head back a little--Will's fingers were brushing along the curve of her neck, and the delicate way that they caressed her sensitive skin distracted her for just a moment. "Hypnotized," she finished rapidly. "I haven't been hypnotized."

"Of course not," he replied, stroking her jaw and chin. "You're just enjoying this, right?"

"Yes," she said calmly. "I'm just enjoying this. I'm not hypnotized." She felt more focused now, more centered. Whatever Will was doing to try to rattle her, to make her admit to some sort of gap in her memories where he dangled his crystal pendant in front of her eyes and made her thoughts fade away into a warm, soft mist, it wasn't working. She was entirely in control of her own mind. She felt so much more relaxed knowing that.

Will stroked her face all over, softly petting her cheeks, her forehead. She closed her eyes briefly, for just a moment while he ran his fingers across her eyelids, but as soon as he was done, she opened them again instantly and refocused on his stare. "I'll admit," he said with a devilish grin, "I really thought that might be the spot. I was imagining your heavy eyes closing as I touched them, then just enjoying that feeling of staying shut as your whole body relaxed into a deep state of hypnosis for me."

"No," she said, as he ran his fingers through her strawberry-blonde hair, caressing every inch of her scalp with a lover's diligence. "My eyes are wide open."

"That's right," he said, carefully massaging the back of her neck. "Wide open and locked onto mine."

Jennifer nodded. "But I'm not hypnotized," she said. She knew she wasn't hypnotized. She'd never been more sure of anything in her life.

"Of course not," Will replied, his voice calm and reassuring. "Jennifer, I think that special off button is covered up by your clothes. But there's only one way to be--"

Without even breaking her confident stare, Jennifer shucked off her jacket and flung it to the floor. She followed by pulling the shirt over her head, then once it had joined the growing pile she undid her bra and tossed it aside as well. She didn't care. She had already agreed to nudity, and she would do anything to prove that she hadn't been hypnotized. Anything at all. "There," she said. "Now you have more places to touch."

Will looked over at the camera and waggled his eyebrows. "Indeed I do," he said, taking her left hand once more and running his fingers slowly up and down the length of her arm. "Am I getting close yet, Jennifer? Try to focus all your attention, all your thoughts on my touch. You may be able to get some sense of yourself slipping into a warm, peaceful state of blank, mindless relaxation as I get closer to bringing you into hypnosis."

Jennifer didn't even look down at his hand as he cupped it around her other arm and caressed it in a long, slow, warm touch that brought goosebumps to her skin. "I'm focusing all my thoughts on your touch," she said, feeling so calm and centered now that her tone didn't even change. "But I know that it isn't going to hypnotize me."

"Of course not," he said, stepping in close to run his hands all over her bare back. Her eyes unfocused slightly with the effort of staying locked with his own when he was this close. "You're not hypnotized at all, Jennifer. You're just looking deep into my eyes, focusing on my touch, not letting my words distract you at all. Isn't that right?"

"I...um..." Jennifer felt a moment of confusion. Was he finally giving in? Had she finally gotten him to admit that he'd never hypnotized her at all? "I'm not hypnotized," she said, retreating to firm and familiar ground.

He took a step back to caress her belly and hips. Jennifer found that her eyes didn't quite want to focus again. She gave up trying after a few moments and let them stare straight ahead. "You're not hypnotized," he said. "You just feel warm and peaceful and happy, feeling soft tingles of arousal from my touch and letting yourself pay more and more attention to them as everything else fades away. Isn't that right?"

Before she even had a chance to think about what he was saying, Jennifer felt Will's hands moving up to gently caress the soft skin of her breasts. "Warm," she moaned, as he rubbed her tits slowly and sensuously. "A-aroused," she whimpered as his thumbs flicked at her nipples over and over again.

"Oh dear," he said, as he continued to play with her heavy tits. "It seems we've run out of bare skin again, Jennifer."

Wordlessly, she hooked her thumbs into the belt loops of her jeans and yanked them down over her hips, panties and all. She shimmied the rest of the way out of them, then stepped clear of the puddle of clothing to stand naked in front of the cameras. The whole time, she never took her glassy eyes off of Will's stare.

"That works," he said, slowly running his hands down her body to fondle her ass. She sighed softly, enjoying the warmth of his hands as they moved over her tingling flesh. She felt so hot, but Will's hands felt almost feverish against her skin...

"Not much longer," he said, kneeling down to run his hands up and down her legs. She didn't look down at him. It just seemed easier, somehow, to let herself continue to stare vacantly and let herself focus on the pleasure of Will's touch. "I'm going to find it very soon, Jennifer. You can already imagine what it feels like, as your thoughts slowly dissolve into obedience and all you want to do is listen to my words and let them soak into your sleepy mind."

Jennifer shivered as he carefully caressed her bare feet, first one and then the other, supporting her so that she didn't fall as he lifted them in turn. "I'm not hypnotized," she said. It was really the only thing she could think of to say now. Everything else had dissolved into the pleasure of Will's hands, touching and stroking and caressing every inch of her body with glorious thoroughness.

"Of course you're not," he said. She could feel his warm breath against his pussy, and she knew he had to be aware of how turned on she was right now. That close, he could probably smell her arousal. "You're just very relaxed, vacant and happy and thinking of nothing but pleasure, staring into space and letting your thoughts drift away as you listen to my words and feel my touch."

"Touch," she whimpered, feeling his hands moving up her other leg. There was only one place left for him to try now, and she was absolutely aching in anticipation. She spread her legs a little wider, feeling a tiny trickle of moisture escape her pussy as she did so. "T-touch..."

"But you know this is the only place on your body I haven't touched," he said, his fingers circling around her mound with maddening care. "And so this must be it, isn't that right? This must be your brain's off button, right here on your clit. Just waiting for me to touch it and hypnotize you with pleasure."

Jennifer let out a tiny, keening whimper of desire. She tried to think it through, to remember that determination to prove him wrong, but it all seemed to be melting down and dripping out between her thighs now as she stared vacantly into the distance and shivered with uncontrollable lust. She tried to gasp out a denial, but the words that had come to her so naturally just moments ago now seemed to have vanished into a fog of arousal under Will's talented fingers.

Then he stopped, just a fraction of an inch away from Jennifer's pussy. "Isn't that right?" he asked, in a tone of voice that suggested he was fully prepared to wait as long as he needed to for an answer.

"Yes," Jennifer said, not even remembering what she was agreeing to anymore apart from getting those fingers to rub her clitty. "Yes, yes, yes, please yes..."

"Good girl," Will said, sliding his finger that last tiny distance to rub Jennifer's clit. It felt like he was pressing a button that connected right to her brain, washing the last of her thoughts away in a wave of pure bliss as she bucked her hips against his hand and moaned in ecstasy. "And sleep."

Jennifer's hazy, unfocused eyes finally slipped shut. And she remembered just how good that felt.

THE END

JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,720 Followers