X-Men 3: Additional Aftermath

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rogue looked over her slim body, noting its differences from her own. Kitty was smaller than her, and not just in the chest area. She was shorter, but her legs were longer. She was also more toned, built up from all the fighting training she did. The training Rogue had never really seen the point of before, due to her power, which she would have to learn now. Moving her eyes on, Rogue noted other more subtle differences. Kitty didn't shave her special area. And her nipples were dark, not pink. Her face also had less of a flush than Rogue knew hers did right now. Turning away, she looked at Bobby.

The young man paused for an instant, still staring at Rogue and Kitty. Come on, Rogue thought. You've seen her naked before. And me too. We were able to masturbate in front of each other, and we did. Every time, you were like this. What is it with guys? They're always supposed to initiate things, and yet whenever...

She stopped as Bobby finally stood up and began unbuttoning his shirt. She ran her eyes over the familiar sight of his bare chest, smiling once more at the expanse of pale hardened muscle. Bobby took off his shirt, then his shoes, and after that his jeans. He slipped his boxers off next. Rogue grinned at the sight revealed. She had seen it before, but now she could have it. It had been in her dreams so often, so long she'd been aching for it. Judging by the look on her face, Kitty too was pleased with the sight.

Bobby looked at each of them, nodding. Then he sat back on the bed. "You are sure," he told Rogue. "This is what you want?"

"Yes," Rogue told him. She frowned, looking at Kitty. "Is this the first time you..."

"No," Kitty shook her head. "We did one with Angelica. It didn't go well."

"Yeah," Bobby agreed when Rogue looked back at him. "Fire and ice don't exactly mix. She's not the fire-powered mutant I've had the most trouble with, but..."

"Let's just do it, okay?" Rogue broke in, a smirk on her lips. She held up her hand. "Enough emotional barriers. They're always a problem for me."

"Me too," said Kitty. "Physical ones I can walk through, but..." She laughed and sat down beside Rogue, taking her hand again. "You'll like this. Trust me. It may hurt the first time- you know that, right?"

She nodded. "I'm not afraid."

"Good," said Bobby. He touched her other hand, still getting used to the feel of her. Then he moved his fingers up her arm, across her neck, and then to her cheek. Rogue sighed. Ever since she was cured, she had felt unusually sensitive. This was normal, the counselor had told her. Yeah, Rogue chuckled to herself. And it's also very nice. She sighed again as Bobby leaned in and kissed her lips.

He only touched them briefly, pulling back, shocked at the feeling. He's still getting over the fact that he can touch me, Rogue guessed. Taking the initiave, she reached up and put her arms around him, pulled him back close. She kissed Bobby, her heart quivering in fear as she did so and then calming down. She smiled at him, then turned to Kitty. Guessing what she wanted, the brunette leaned in and pressed her lips to Rogue's. She gasped, noticing the difference. One hard, the other soft. Both were warm, though, even Bobby. She had expected him to be cold to the touch, but he wasn't. That was good, she decided. Very good.

Kitty grinned at her as she broke the kiss, then moved in again. She was bolder now, more insistent. Her lips touched Rogue's, and this time they parted, then her tongue came through. Rogue shuddered at the intrusion. Then she recalled all the times she'd read about this, wanted to do it. Now she had her chance. She extended her own tongue and licked the other girl's.

"Wow," Bobby said. Kitty took her lips from Rogue's, then turned and smiled as she gave him a similar kiss. Bobby grabbed her and pulled her to him, rubbing the muscles of her back. Rogue glared at them, part of her still not liking that they were together. Then she sighed and moved in, determined to remind them they weren't the only ones here. Her arms moved between their bodies, pushed them apart. She kissed Kitty again, then Bobby. Both times she let her tongue lash out and join with theirs.

"You're getting into this," Kitty said, chuckling.

"Yeah," Rogue said. Then she moved her hands up, putting one on each of their chests. "And you haven't seen anything yet."

Smiling, she started moving her fingers over each of them. Her right hand was on Bobby, her left hand on Kitty. Rogue gasped as she felt them- again they were different and yet the same. Both warm, both new, and so... I am glad I did this, she chuckled to herself as she felt their chests. She took one of their nipples between each of her fingers, rubbing at it. This made her feel good too, and from their expressions she could see she was not alone in this emotion.

Kitty grinned and moved her hands onto Rogue, touching the other girl's breasts. Her fingers seemed to almost push through Rogue's skin at first, then pulled out. Rogue smiled, guessing Kitty was surprised by this on some level. Like Rogue, she'd been wanting it to happen but disbelieving the possibility. Rogue hoped that, like her, Kitty was enjoying things now.

She gasped, feeling the other girl's fingers on her aureola. Kitty made wide strokes, as if she knew Rogue wanted to feel everything she could. Rogue moaned, sensing a stirring in her loins. Then Bobby's fingers moved in, joining Kitty's. They roamed along the valley between Rogue's breasts, then farther down. Over her belly, then around her waist, then pushing under the hem of her sweatpants. Rogue let out a cry of shock as she felt them touch her cunt. Bobby frowned at her, and she shook her head, dropped her hand to Bobby's wrist. She gripped him tightly, keeping his hand on her skin. The feel of it was so different, so much better than her own hand. Bobby grinned at her in relief, then started moving his fingers back and forth against her. Rogue smiled anew at each spot they hit.

Taking her hand from the no longer hesitant Bobby's wrist, she moved it to his thigh and squeezed the muscle there. She had done this before with gloves, but bare skin was nicer. She could touch him more directly, feel the sweat on him and the emotion beneath. No longer did she have to imagine. She also felt Kitty's hands on her breasts, the brunette's skin against hers. That was nice too. Grinning at the sensations, she ran her fingers over Kitty's stomach and Bobby's leg. Kitty smiled and moved in closer to her, rubbing Rogue's nipples and then leaning in to kiss each one. Rogue gasped at this sudden odd touch. She had thought about it so often, but now, having it, she... Suddenly she cried out, coming on impulse as Kitty sucked on her left nipple at almost the same instant Bobby's fingers brushed her clit.

They both withdrew their hands and stared at her, surprised again. Rogue bit her lip, willing herself back to peace. Looking at them, she smiled. "This is all so new."

"Yeah, it is, isn't it?" laughed Kitty. She took Rogue's fingers in hers. "Here, let's go farther." She placed the other girl's hand back on her nipple. "Touch it." Rogue did so, smiling at the feel and the reaction it produced in Kitty. She pinched and pulled at the nipple, reveling in its differences from her own. It was similar, though, she noted, and that was good too. Then Kitty's hand again closed around hers, moving it on.

"Touch me," she urged Rogue, pressing the other girl's hand to her belly. Rogue cupped it in her hand, liking the warmth she felt there. Kitty let her hand linger for an instant, then clenched her wrist hard, pushing it farther down. Rogue gasped as she felt a greater heat, a softer warmth. Kitty was remarkably solid, and wet too. Rogue let her fingers roam, watching Kitty's body as she did so, quickly picking up on the most pleasurable spots.

She felt her other hand taken suddenly, placed on another organ of pleasure. "Touch it," Bobby said. "Come on, go ahead."

Rogue looked at him and frowned, then grinned, deciding she liked the feel of his cock. She closed her fingers around it and stroked it, gripping it hard and moving back and forth. She moved her fingers on Kitty's cunt also, pressing their tips hard into its upper surface and then from side to side. Kitty moaned and put her hands on Rogue's hips, grabbed the edges of her sweatpants and pulled down them and her panties. Rogue opened her mouth to say something. Before she could, Kitty was leaning close and interrupting her with a kiss. Rogue opened her mouth to admit the other girl's tongue and also her breath, smiling at the feel of both. She also felt her sweatpants moving down, and Kitty's fingers on her legs, touching her inner thighs. "Yes," she told the other girl with her eyes, moving her fingers faster on both Kitty and Bobby's sex organs. She could feel their bodies growing tighter as she stroked them. Their skin was getting redder too.

They both moved in closer to her, their hands on Rogue's legs. Rogue smiled, feeling them touching her. They were both so hesistant, but quickly growing bolder, happy in the knowledge that they could safely do this. She urged them on with her hands and facial expressions, feeling them both get as excited as she was. They were shaking, then moving against her, moaning and breathing hard against her. Rogue kissed each of them, pressing her fingers into their organs. Their hands rubbed her sides, her waist, her breasts, then the space between her thighs. They all grinned at each other and then breathed harder, their movement speeding up too.

Rogue looked at Bobby, then turned towards him. "Do it," she said, grabbing his cock. "Don't be afraid. Take me."

Bobby nodded, and she withdrew her hand. His own hands came up and gripped her shoulders. In one smooth motion he pushed forward, his cock entering Rogue's snatch. Rogue gasped at the sensation. Again it was new, and different. There was pain at first, as she'd expected, but not a lot of pain. Maybe all the fighting she'd done as an X-Man had stretched her somehow, Rogue had often thought that it might. Then such reflections were chased away by the pleasure of having Bobby inside her. She felt full all of a sudden, and stretched wonderfully. Kitty moved aside as Bobby pushed Rogue down onto the bed, her hands still darting in to touch Rogue, increase her feelings of passion. Rogue pulled her fingers out of the other girl as Kitty moved away, wanting to keep them in her but distracted now. Her hands came up and gripped Bobby's arms, aiding him as he moved in and out of her pussy.

"You like it?" Bobby asked. She nodded and kissed him. Smiling, he pushed deeper. Rogue gasped, feeling another barrier break apart. Before now, only her own fingers had touched her there, and now... She felt the ache in her loins increase, and the moisture too. The latter aided Bobby, and so did Kitty's hands, touching Rogue and causing her to come farther open. Then came more aid from a current of cold air Rogue felt forming around Bobby. His power, she realized. Nice.

"Don't let it get too much," Kitty told the boy, moving over and sitting down above them. "Angelica and I always have to tell Shiro..."

"Hey," Bobby glared at her. "I have control, okay?" He moved back and forth in Rogue as he spoke, letting her smile provide emphasis.

"He does, Kitty," Rogue said, pulling Bobby against her. "He trains the hardest of us, and this is helping. His power..." She gasped as she felt Bobby's cock touch her deepest nerve again, then pull back.

"Okay," Kitty said, looking at them. "I guess you're right." She got on her knees and approached their heads. "Hey- can one of you lick me?"

Bobby nodded, then opened his mouth. Rogue put up her hand, stopping him. "No," she said. "I'll do this." The act was another thing she'd always wanted to do, and only thought and read about until now. Now there was nothing in the way of it, and she wanted to do it. So she would. "Let me," she told Kitty. The other girl smiled, then moved in over Rogue's face.

Rogue looked up at her, then opened her mouth to take in Kitty's scent. Whoa, she thought. She liked it immediately. There was a warmth to it, and an intriguing taste. Remembering what she'd read, she thrust her tongue up, touched it against Kitty. She licked the top of the other girl's cunt, then moved on to the sides, then back up. Bobby continued moving back and forth in her as she lapped at it. Rogue felt her cunt walls closing tight around him, her thighs moving in involuntary contractions. Soon, she knew, she would come again. But not quickly, she told herself. Prolong this. It's so good. It can't stop. I don't want it to stop, I...

Her thoughts fled again as her tongue felt yet another odd sensation. Not that odd, she thought. I taste myself all the time, I know how female juice tastes. But this is sweeter, and it's flowing harder. It's... Tossing aside reflection, she reached up and grabbed Kitty's thighs, pulled the other girl's cunt closer to her mouth, and kept licking.

"Yes, Rogue!" Kitty smiled down at her. "Do it. There, right there. Yes! Oh yes!!! Oh!! Ahh!!" Throwing her head back, she put her hands on Rogue's and clenched the other girl's fingers hard with hers, gritting her teeth in ecstasy. Kitty seemed to fade for a second as Rogue stabbed her tongue deep into her, then instantly popped back, solid once more. She was different now, though, shaking and flowing more freely. Rogue increased the speed and power of her licks, gripping the other girl's thighs tightly as Bobby continued pushing into her and smiling at them. Rogue didn't know which she liked better- the feel of his organ inside her pussy or the feel of Kitty's core against her mouth.

Shrugging and wondering why she even cared, she kept moving back and forth against them. Her hands gripped Kitty, and her legs grasped Bobby, maintaining her hold on each. Kitty's hands pressed into hers, and then Bobby's came up, took hold of her wrists. Rogue gasped, feeling afresh his touch on her. His blue eyes shone as he rubbed her skin, alight with all the love she had hoped for and more. She looked back at him and tried to return it with her gaze, then turned and tried to pass the emotion on to Kitty. It wasn't quite there, though- her thoughts towards the other girl were different. Oh well, Rogue thought. We're still friends, right? Yes, we are, and that's all that matters. I don't need love to enjoy doing this.

She gripped Kitty's thighs hard and licked more fervently, urged on by the other girl's cries and Bobby's grunts as he pressed into Rogue. Suddenly he clenched his jaw and nodded, then erupted. Rogue felt an odd cold sensation in her loins, something bursting out of Bobby's cock and impacting hard into her. Oh shit, she remembered, no condom. Wait a second, I... She stopped and smiled, noticing the temperature of his come. He's freezing it, she realized. I guess that's killing the sperm. I'm glad he can do that. He shouldn't always do it, of course, but... wait, would that actually work? Somehow I doubt it. Oh well, I took pills before deciding to do this anyway and I have more for afterwards just in case. I should be fine. Laughing it off, she licked harder at Kitty's pussy, showing the other girl how much she appreciated the idea.

Kitty let out another gasp, then spasmed against Rogue. "AAAAAHHH!" she cried, her juices flooding into the other girl's mouth. "YES!!!! AHHHH!!!"

She's vocal in this act, Rogue thought. So quiet most of the time, but now... She smiled, realizing there was something familiar about the cries. Kitty's room was next to hers, and Rogue had heard her cries often from the other side of the wall. She hadn't thought much about them, as usual too caught up in her own fears and traumas. But she was feeling them now, and recognizing them for what they were.

This is what I gave up my power for, Rogue thought. And I made the right choice. I doubted it so much, until now, every moment leading up to this. But in this moment, I am free. In this moment, I don't care. Now I'm feeling what I wanted, in every part of me, and I... I... She gasped, knowing what was suddenly overcoming her. A powerful wave of feeling, everything she'd wished for from this moment. It echoed through her, crashed down, then reared up and crashed again.

"Yes!" she cried softly, shaking and pressing her hands, tongue, and other muscles deep into her two best friends. "Yes! I'm burning! I'm coming!!!"

Kitty and Bobby both smiled at her, rubbing their hands across hers. Bobby was wilting inside her, Rogue noted as she calmed down. He was moving slower now. Kitty was moving slower too- her feelings were also receding. But we can bring them back, Rogue thought. There's nothing between us now. Nothing except these new glorious things. And we will continue them. We must. Not only that, I want more. I want to feel Peter, and Shiro, and Angelica, and Jubilee, and maybe others too. I... She smiled, glad she would be getting the chance.

Her lovers also smiled, even as they seperated themselves from her. "I'm sorry about before," Bobby said, taking Rogue's hand. "I... You're still special, Marie. You always will be."

"Rogue," she corrected him, grinning. "Call me Rogue. After all, I'm even more seperate from the rest of you now, right?"

"Yeah," Kitty said, lying down beside her body. She pulled Rogue's sweatpants the rest of the way off and tossed them aside. "But we still like you." Chuckling, she pressed her body into Rogue's, touching breasts against breasts and thighs against thighs. Her hands took Rogue's and held them, and her lips again touched the other girl's. Rogue opened her mouth and sucked Kitty's tongue as it came inside. Kitty sucked back, Bobby laughing as he watched them. Both girls reached out their hands and took hold of his cock, their fingers clashing as they started stroking it back to full hardness. They smiled and broke their kiss, delighted in the ease of the task. "I'm next, okay?" Kitty asked Rogue.

"Sure," Rogue replied, smiling and kissing her again. Later you'll have to introduce me to your other friends, she added silently. They're my friends too now. I will make it so. I've lost my power, but now I have confidence, and happiness. And I must have more. Every day.

Letting out a breath and again thanking herself for taking so many difficult steps, she grabbed Bobby's cock in her hand and pulled him towards them. Kitty moved off her and onto Bobby, phasing into him slightly as she kissed him. "No!" he gasped. Kitty pulled out, then settled down on him, solid again and grinning. Damn, Rogue thought, eyeing her pleased look and Bobby's continuing shocked gasp. Are the others like this?

Probably not, she thought. After all, we are each in our own way unique, mutation or no mutation. And now that I can, I'm going to find that out in the best way.

She gave her friends a pleased look once more, then moved closer and returned her hands to Kitty's breasts. I am content now, Rogue thought, smiling at the other girl and Bobby. All my problems- Magneto, my powers, the lines between us- are gone. And this will only be the first of many times we enjoy ourselves like this.

***

Outside the estate, someone else was not feeling happy or confident.

"Charles," he whispered, shaking his head as he stared at the gates. "Charles..."

Charles, old friend, he thought. Why did you have to leave? Why didn't I save you? Why did I ever turn against you? Why did it have to take me so long to realize you were right about everything? The world could have found room for me, for all of us, if only I listened to you. We were friends once, but then so much happened. So much, and now I know it was all my fault. The solution to all our problems was staring at me right in the face, and I ignored it, blinded by my own flawed vision. But now I have seen the light. And I have seen what lurks behind the light as well. I need you, my friend.