X Rated Xmas Gift from Nutty Niece

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look what I've gone and done," Amber giggled, stroking her hand over the bulge in David's shorts. "I think I should try and stop that busting your clothes."

David soon felt Amber's petite yet very strong and eager hands on his shirt, removing it with great enthusiasm, then she quickly took off his shorts, leaving him with wearing only a pair of underpants, which were soon taken off courtesy of the eager young Amber, who stroked her uncle's freed erection and his balls with growing desire in her knickers.

"Do girls know what they've been missing out on for the past 26 years?" Amber mused as she continued to stroke her uncle's erection, the teenager contemplating it going up her vagina, but not before they had more fun.

"Take off my top and my skirt, Uncle David," Amber urged the older man.

David's trembling fingers moved to Amber's yellow top and removed it. The top was strappy and showed Amber's shoulders, so he assumed that she wasn't wearing a bra as one was not visible. However, as the top came off, David was surprised to see Amber was wearing a bra yellow in color to restrain her teenage tits, just one with no straps.

"It's called a bandeau bra," Amber explained as David turned his attention to his niece's skirt, unzipping and unclasping the black mini-skirt and removing it, leaving Amber barefoot and in her bra and her panties.

The underwear clad teenager took a firm hold of her uncle's penis with her right hand, David feeling in heaven as his niece jerked him off with hard strokes, her left hand far from idle by stroking his testicles to increase the pleasure.

"Don't blow it over my hands," Amber giggled to which David also laughed, Amber continuing to give her uncle manual relief until she removed her hands.

"Now, it's your turn with me," said Amber. "Put your hands down my knickers and have a rummage around down there. I think you'll like what you find."

"I think I will," David agreed. Still finding it hard to believe he was doing this, David slid his hand down the front of his niece's knickers, his fingers stroking Amber's red pubic hair before going down deeper into her knickers and into her genitals.

David could feel how wet and sticky Amber was between her legs as his fingers traced her vagina, before his fingers went deeper up into the musty female darkness, the young girl gasping and her toes flexing as her uncle touched her clitoris.

"Finger fuck my fanny," Amber urged her uncle, an invitation David wasn't going to decline. He put his fingers further up his niece's hot, tight, wet and sticky box, feeling her twitch each time he touched her clit. Amber's soft feminine moans indicated that she liked this, and David could feel her pussy juice flowing onto his digits.

"Getting sticky fingers yet, Uncle David?" Amber teased.

"I am a bit Amber," David said, pushing his fingers deeper up into Amber's tight young pussy.

"I have to ask Uncle David, are you one of those guys who does things by half?"

"Sorry?" David was confused by the change in conversation.

Amber explained. "Well, because I'm a girl I have two bottoms, a front bottom and a back bottom. You're giving my front bottom lots of attention which it loves, but you're not doing anything for my back bottom and it feels left out." The teenager put a fake pout combined with a mischievous glint in her eyes.

"So um, would you like me to put my other hand down the back of your knickers?" David asked.

"Um, yeah," said Amber, the teen quickly feeling her uncle's hand down the back of her pants. David fondled the firm cheeks of Amber's buttocks and her arse crack, which was hot enough but insatiable little fox Amber wanted more.

"Put your fingers between my arse cheeks," Amber urged her uncle. "Come on, don't be shy, when you get deep enough you'll get a really nice surprise."

David knew what she meant, but as he put his fingers between Amber's bum cheeks he could not help but feel surprised when he touched the tight, star-fish shape of Amber's anus.

"Oh yes, that's what I'm talking about," said Amber, feeling the naughty delight of her rear opening being fingered by her uncle. "I just love guys - or girls - playing with my poop hole."

"I can't believe you like it so much," said David, turned on by touching his niece in the most private place on her young body where she had her bowel movements, but thinking that most women would not like to be touched back there.

"Oh yeah, it's the absolute shit, no pun intended," laughed Amber. "And its even better when my fanny is getting finger fucked at the same time, like you're doing so well. Are you sure you're a virgin Uncle David? You're not making it up?"

"No, I swear I've never done it before," said David, his erection at 90 degrees as he had both hands down his niece's knickers, fingering her front bottom and her back bottom at the same time.

"Don't be shy, put your finger up my bum," said Amber.

"Really?" David gasped.

"Really," Amber assured him. "You think my cunt is hot and tight, wait until you feel inside my rectum." She looked at her uncle's nervous expression and laughed. "Don't look so nervous Uncle David. If you remember, I went to the toilet not long ago and I'm always careful to wipe my arse properly, so you went find any nasty and smelly surprises up my bottom."

While still nervous about hurting Amber by sticking his index finger up somewhere so tight and private, David did as his niece directed him, and soon his finger was going up into the tight confines of Amber's rectum. He pushed up more, feeling that indeed Amber was hotter up her rear opening than in her vagina, and he could feel Amber's anal sphincter tight around his finger.

"I just love having things up my bum!" Amber squealed in delight. "Fingers, thermometers, adult toys - you name it. But not dicks. No dicks up my arse, thank you very much."

"You wouldn't do anal?" David asked, feeing in heaven at the sensation of his finger being up the place where his niece's poo came out of her digestive system when she used the toilet.

"No way, feel how tight it is up there," said Amber. "If a cock went up my arsehole, I'd probably jump through the ceiling and I'd have to sit on a cushion or rubber donut for a week, plus be in agony every time I take a crap."

David continued to finger his niece's vagina and anus for the next few minutes before she said, "Okay, if you keep doing that I'll cum for sure and we've still got heaps more fun to have, so out of my knickers for now."

David obediently took his fingers out of his niece's undies, and she said, "Now, take off my bra and my panties so I'm naked too."

Even now, David could not believe he was going to take off a girl's bra, but he took hold of Amber's yellow bandeau and was rewarded by the sight of her firm, C-cup, teenage bare breasts when the garment was removed. He feasted his eyes on Amber's young boobs and stroked and caressed them, feeling her young firm flesh and her hard nipples.

"Now for my knickers," said the teenage tease, lifting her bum off the couch so David could easily remove her panties. David took hold of the waistband of Amber's knickers, and pulled them down her shapely legs and off over her bare feet, David admiring Amber's teenage body in all its glorious feminine nudity.

The nude and nubile teenager took her knickers from her uncle and sat herself down on his knee, David seeing his niece's perfect peach-shaped bare bottom as she did so, David thinking that if there was a prize for the best girl's bottom in South Australia, his niece would be sure to win it.

"Better be careful where I sit," she giggled, feeling her uncle's erection against her bum. "Smell my knickers while I'm sitting on your knee," Amber prompted, David lowering his face into his niece's damp panties and sniffing her female wetness on the saddle.

"Do you know what I've been doing all the time planning how I was going to fuck you?" seductress Amber asked.

David shook his head.

"I'll show you."

With that, the barefoot teenager put her knickers down, got off her uncle's lap and lay flat on her back, before spreading her legs wide apart in one of the most undignified positions possible for a young lady. While Amber was not going to win any prizes for modesty, the sight of his niece's nudity was a wonderful one for David.

He could see Amber's red triangle of pubes on her mound, her perfect pink shaved vagina and further down the tight, star-fish shape of her anus. The private areas between Amber's legs were a sight to behold, and even the skin that separated Amber's vulva from her anus was sexy.

The view only got better when Amber put her fingers into her snatch and began to masturbate, the teenager rubbing her pussy with great enthusiasm, circling her clitoris to enhance her pleasure.

"Come on Uncle David, don't be shy, join in," she shrieked.

Taking his own cock in his hand, David joined his niece in this session of mutual masturbation.

"This is so hot!" exclaimed Amber. "I just love masturbating with other people, guys and girls. I do it all the time with other gamers around the world."

David agreed fully that masturbating with his horny 19-year-old niece was indeed hot, jerking himself off as he observed Amber with her legs apart and her fingers up her fanny.

"Of course, I don't just use my fingers when I Jill off," declared Amber. "Want to see what else I use?"

"If I said no, I think you'd do it anyway," said David as he continued to masturbate.

"Yes," said Amber, taking her fingers out of her pussy and reaching into her bag, David's eyes going wide as the young girl extricated a sex toy. It was not a normal phallic shaped dildo, it had two appendages, one to go up Amber's vagina, a smaller one to go up Amber's bum.

David watched in delight as his niece inserted the sex toy into her vagina and her anus, the teenager feeling the phallic object in her pussy and her bowels. She writhed and moaned, the toes on her beautiful bare feet clenching as she masturbated, her pretty face contorted with pleasure before she stopped and extricated the sex toy from her pussy and her bottom, indicating for her uncle to stop wanking too.

"What do you think of my favorite toy?" Amber grinned, holding up the sex toy.

"It's hot, but I have to ask you, what else do you have in that bag of yours?" David asked.

Amber reached into her bag, and pulled out a tube. "This," she smiled, opening the tube and squirting the white paste all over her tits. "White chocolate body paint. I know you like white chocolate, and it's my favorite too. Now how about you enjoy your favorite sweet treat in a way you never have before?"

David lowered his face into his niece's chest, and as Amber stroked his hair he licked the white chocolate off her boobs, Amber twitching and moaning as his tongue lingered on her nipples. When all the white chocolate body paint had gone from her breasts, the teenager took the tube and applied more of it, only this time to her bare feet.

"You want me to lick it off your feet?" David asked.

"Yeah of course, feet are hot, lots of guys and girls like my bare feet," said Amber, holding up her feet and wriggling her teenage toes, opening her legs at the same time to once again shamelessly show off her snatch.

David had of course heard of foot fetishism before but of course had never engaged in it before. However as he licked the white chocolate body paint of Amber's beautiful bare feet, sucking on her toes from her big toes down to her tiny little pinky toes as well as massaging and caressing her soles and arches, David thought about how much he liked this and how perhaps he had been a foot fetishist for years without knowing it.

"Kiss my arse, Uncle David," said Amber, as he finished kissing, licking and caressing her bare feet.

"Excuse me?" David asked, shocked by his niece's rude statement that had just come out of nowhere.

"I want you to kiss my arse, Uncle David," said Amber. "And lick it too."

Amber rolled over so she was flat on her tummy, reached behind herself, and squeezed more white chocolate all over the cheeks of her bare bottom. "Don't be shy, lick that off my bum," she prompted.

David got behind his niece and lowered his face down into Amber's arse, his tongue lapping up the white chocolate from her buttocks, before kissing her bottom slow and sensually, Amber squirming as her uncle's tongue and lips sent pleasurable feelings to her clitoris.

"You liked that, didn't you?" Amber giggled as she sat up. "I bet you'll never be able to look at white chocolate the same way again?"

"No, probably not," David conceded.

"White chocolate is my favorite sweet treat too, Uncle David," said Amber, holding up the tube. "Can you guess how I like to eat it?"

"I think I can," smiled David.

"You'd be right," said Amber, smearing white chocolate all over David's dick before lowering her face into his groin, the teenager's tongue teasing her uncle's shaft and penis head while one of her hands played with his balls.

Amber went down, sucking off her uncle and enjoying her white chocolate treat at the same time. As his nubile and naked niece gave him fellatio, David worried that he might lose control and fill Amber's mouth with a somewhat different white substance before the main event had even begun.

The teenager withdrew her head from David's groin and said, "I love sucking dick, but 69 is better. Lie down on the couch."

David did as Amber told him, and Amber applied more white chocolate to his cock, then applied even more to her pussy and her anal area.

As Amber straddled her uncle, one bare foot over each side of his head, then lowered her fanny down and sat on David's face, moving around so her vagina was over his mouth. Leaning forward, Amber resumed giving her uncle a blow job, while David plunged his eager tongue into Amber's pussy. A 19-year-old girl's vagina and white chocolate made for an unusual taste combination, but it was one David loved as he ate out his niece and she continued to give him his head job.

Amber squirmed her bottom on her uncle's face, David's tongue licking up her pussy juice then following the white chocolate trail from her twat to the sensitive skin between her vulva and anus and to Amber's arsehole. His tongue circled her tight little rear opening, her uncle's tongue on her bum sending pleasurable feelings into Amber's rectum and up into her bowels.

"I wish I had toilet paper that felt as great as that!" Amber squealed as she took a break from sucking her uncle's cock to share this information, before resuming giving fellatio.

The more sexually experienced Amber could sense that her uncle was getting closer to orgasm and put an end to the 69 session despite enjoying herself, and lifted her butt out of her uncle's face.

"The moment you've been waiting for is nearly here Uncle David," said Amber as she again went through her purse and retrieved a packet of condoms. "You won't be a virgin anymore."

Amber unwrapped the condom and slid it onto David's erection, securing it firmly.

"Now, there's five positions that I want to show you, but when we go for it we'll do it in my favorite position, how good is that?" Amber asked.

"Sounds great, I can't wait," said the delighted David.

"Yes, I bet you can't after so many years only doing it with one of your hands," Amber teased. She lay on the couch and opened her legs. "Now first up is missionary, the standard position, but it's still pretty hot and intimate too."

David definitely agreed with his niece as he looked down at her tempting young body and coveting her cunt. He climbed on top of his niece, still finding it hard to believe this was all happening, and Amber guided his condom-covered cock up into her pussy.

David could not believe it. His penis was finally inside a vagina. His conscience butted in, reminding him that the vagina belonged to his 19-year-old niece, a nutty gamer girl with impulse control issues and it was most inappropriate, but his excitement that this moment had finally arrived overcame this.

"Missionary is good because it is nice and sensual," asserted Amber, kissing her uncle as David pushed deep inside her, David's brown pubic hair and Amber's red pubic hair mixing together as they copulated, Amber pushing her body forward to increase the pleasure for both of them.

David would have been happy to stick with missionary, but Amber had more to show him and he withdrew from her and they stood up.

"Standing up sex is good, it's lots of fun and kinky but it's easy to lose your balance and hard to reach orgasm," Amber said. "At least it is for me, I've never cum in that position before."

Amber bent over, presenting her bum to her uncle, who got into position behind her ready to mount and hump the teenager.

"Make sure you get the right hole, Uncle David!" Amber giggled

"Don't worry Amber, I'll get it right," David laughed, before pushing his cock up Amber's pussy, the teenager gasping and her bare toes curling on the floor as he entered her.

Amber was right, David thought. It was hot to screw Amber bent over the couch with her arse in the air, but it wasn't the most comfortable position and if he had the choice, he would have chosen missionary. But Amber had more things to show her uncle as she took his virginity.

"Doggy style is hot for a good, hard quick fuck," said Amber, getting on all fours on the couch, and again presenting her bottom to her uncle and waiting for him to mount her.

"Woof, woof!" giggled Amber, as David entered her pussy, holding her from behind and fucking her nice and hard. David reached around and fondled Amber's tits, then pushed aside her long red hair to kiss the nape of her neck, something Amber clearly enjoyed.

"Two more positions, and for these you need to be the one lying down Uncle David," said Amber, David once again following his niece's directions as Amber straddled him over his groin.

"First one I'll show you is reverse cowgirl, it's kind of hot and kinky because you can check out my bum and my arsehole as you fuck me."

Amber faced the opposite direction from her uncle, lowered her pussy down and inserted David's erection up her fanny, David again feeling how hot his niece was up there, even though he was wearing the condom. The cheeks of Amber's bare bum that parted to show her arsehole was a wonderful sight to behold as she writhed on his erection, her pussy juice soaking his groin.

Lifting herself off her uncle's groin, Amber then said, "Now it's time for me to fuck your brains out in my favorite position - cowgirl! Do you want me to fuck your brains out, Uncle David?"

"As long as it's figuratively not literally," David quipped.

"True," Amber agreed. "I'd have to call an ambulance for you if I really did fuck your brains out, and imagine trying to explain that to the paramedics, the doctors and especially my parents."

Amber changed the position of her bare feet so she was now straddling her uncle facing him, then lowered her genitals down over her uncle's groin, David admiring his niece's red triangle of pubic hair as she did so.

Inserting his dick up her pussy, Amber took things slowly and sensually at first, leaning forward to embrace and kiss her uncle, her tits brushing against his chest. Then crazy little Amber went at it like a girl possessed, bouncing up and down on her uncle's lap, riding his cock like a jockey on a horse. Amber's ample teenage breasts bounced up and down, and her long red hair flew around everywhere, her sticky pussy juice and her sweat getting on her uncle. The smell of teen pussy became very evident in the living room.

David could see his niece was really enjoying herself by her facial expression, and her moans and squeals reinforced this. "Don't just lie there, shove your fucking dick up my cunt, fuck me harder, fuck the fucking shit out of me and don't be a fucking faggot!" Amber screeched by way of encouragement. Her lack of a filter and that she saw no need to moderate the volume of her voice made David worry that neighbors might hear her, but from what his niece was saying she had a very active sex life so maybe they would think she was entertaining some random boy from the gamer community.