Xanadu Cove

Story Info
Amy and Derek experience a nudist resort for the first time.
8.3k words
4.53
59.7k
38

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Beaut43
Beaut43
33 Followers

The taxi driver shrieked at the other driver as he came to a screeching stop. Derek and Amy enthusiastically disembarked and grabbed their luggage. Neither of them knew exactly what the issue was but were just happy to be out of the taxi. Derek paid the driver, not waiting for change while he continued to carry out a heated discussion with the other driver. Expletives thrown back and forth in their native tongue before the head concierge arrived and shoed them away. They both jumped into their taxis and with a screech of tyres, roared off down the driveway.

'What was all that about?' Amy asked.

'Beats me.' Said Derek with a shrug of his shoulders.

The pair stood under the Porte-cochere of Xanadu Cove. They had carried out a lot of research before selecting their destination. This resort's reviews said it had the best service as well as much more relaxed regarding nudism. It was adult only so not a typical family orientated naturist resort.

'Good morning folks. Sorry for that. The local taxi drivers can be quite... colourful,' said David, the Head Concierge. 'Let's get you inside.'

'Okay, we are a bit early though.' Derek said.

'No problem. If your room isn't ready we can hold you bags while you take in all the resort has to offer.' He politely said and snapped his fingers and a young man ran over collecting their luggage.

The full heat of the day was yet to be reached but it was still refreshing as they stepped into the large foyer, David stopped at the door and he directed them to the front desk and tipped his hat.

Stepping up to the front desk they were greeted by name and told their room was ready. The front desk clerk ran through the rules and explained the Café, bars and restaurant times. They were shown on a map how to get to their room and they were off.

'So this is not clothing optional?'

'Nude only. I take it once we reach our room it will be nude only from then on.' Derek said.

'To be honest I thought they might have made us strip in the foyer.' Amy laughed. 'What did she mean by, we do not frown upon public displays of affection at this resort.'

'I guess we can kiss and cuddle. Most resort are strict. No touching and the like. Nothing overtly sexual.' Derek said as they reached their room and he opened the door.

The room was fairly standard. Bathroom to the left as you enter and opening up into a bedroom and sitting area. Two large sliding doors open up to a large deck that gave them views across the resort.

Derek immediately stripped and stepped out onto the deck. 'Wow,' he said. 'Check this out.' Calling Amy over to join him and they stood silent as they took in the resort. 'I'm taking a wiz. So I'm expecting to see some nudity when I get back.'

Derek came from the bathroom and pausing as he enjoyed the site of Amy, completely naked, standing in the balcony doorway as she continued to take in the vista of the resort.

Amy was a curvaceous women in her late thirties and only a few year younger than himself. Her auburn hair was naturally wavy and hung loosely across her shoulders and down her back stopping just above the most magnificent firm bottom he had ever seen.

Derek was always appreciative of her natural beauty. Amy turned hearing his approach, affording him the opportunity to take in her frontal view. His cock swelled as he looked her up and down. Taking in her firm B cup breasts and his favourite, her tuft of ginger pubes.

Derek came in close, pressing his rigid member into her hairy bush and kissed her hard as he grabbed her arse, pulling her pussy harder against his cock. 'How about a quickie before we go out? Might help with keeping my erection under control.' Derek said then nibbled her neck.

Derek was a well hung nine incher and Amy almost weakened. She felt his increasingly hardening cock pressing against her. He was nibbling her neck for a reason. Derek knew she was putty in her hands.

She pushed him away. 'Not yet stud.' She said taking another look at his twitching engorged cock. 'Maybe I like the idea of you getting hard in public over me?'

'Babe!' Derek replied. 'Can't you help a guy out? And he started to slowly stroke his member.

'Stop that you naughty boy.' She said slapping his hand away.

Derek stepped in and again kissed her neck and brought his hand to her breast and tweaked her nipple, causing them to immediately become erect. Dropping his mouth to her breast he sucked her stiffening nipple while rolling the other between his fingers. 'I can't wait to see these in public.' He said.

Amy had large nipples that protruded a good three quarter of an inch when stimulated. She also feared them showing in public. 'Stop that! Come on let's check out the resort.' And she strode to the door displaying the best bravado she could muster.

Derek stood disappointed, and again paused to admire her beautiful arse, which did nothing to ease his erection, still throbbing.

They meandered through the resort, taking in the manicured gardens as guests passed saying hello and nodding politely. Amy smiled to herself, watching Derek still struggling with his slowly diminishing erection. His towel served him well as a shield.

Amy too was new to the naturist lifestyle. Derek was the first to begin not wearing clothes around the house and occasionally slipping out into the back yard. Amy took a lot longer to come around. After numerous suggestions from Derek she eventually began to wear less and less clothes. Eventually wear nothing while doing house work and the like. She had to admit, it did put a spark into their sex life.

They eventually went to a nude beach. 'Midweek,' Amy had suggested. 'There will be less people.' And there was. They shared the beach with around 4 other couples who all just kept to themselves. 'Maybe this is their first time too,' Derek had suggested at the time.

Therefore, this was the first time they had been nude in the great outdoor with other people. Although the resort was busy she felt comfortable and was enjoying the freedom. The other guests were polite but there was no feeling of discomfort. The gentle breeze was maintaining her erect nipples. She eventually came to the realisation, she was the only one concerned.

Derek's dick finally went down. Amy always loved how he still maintained an extra bit of length and thick girth after an erection and contemplated returning to the room to take him up on his earlier offer but her devilish side decided to let him wait. She was in a dick teasing mood.

The pool area was the central hub of the resort. All paths passed through the area. Therefore to get to anywhere it was necessary to pass the pool. It was a large kidney shape with a bar at its edge, accessible via the water or from the deck. Sun lounge circled the pool and even though the resort was busy it was not difficult to locate a couple of chairs. It was only a matter of deciding where to sit.

As they circled the pool, passing an eclectic mix of people ranging from elderly to young. They passed a couple openly fondling each other while the people around them carried on as though nothing was out of the ordinary was happening. Although there were a pair of sun lounges next to them they agreed with a look to find somewhere else.

Eventually agreeing on a pair of sun lounges near the far end, next to an elderly couple. They laid out their towels and took a seat. Amy pulled out her sunglasses and after adjusting the backrest sat back and relaxed.

'I guess that's what they mean by public displays of affection.' Amy whispered.

Derek sat back and took in his surrounds. Studying the myriad of personalities. It appeared that the pool area was made up of basically two type of people. There were the exhibitionists. People who enjoyed being watched, having sex in public or simply being provocative in the hope of enlisting a response. And there were voyeurs. Those who like to watch. Derek figured it was an interdependent relationship. They both needed each other in order to satisfy their needs.

Thirty feet away, Amy saw a woman of a similar age to herself, her chair facing them. She had shoulder length sandy hair with a wispy fringe that came down almost covering her eyes. Her legs spread and idly rubbing her clit as she watched numerous men pass, each one looking her up and down before moving on. She was heavily tanned and had large sagging breasts with dark areolas. Derek beside her sat with his fully erect penis resting flat against his stomach as he too watched her display. Her left hand parting her pussy lips wide while the other rubbing her clit. Occasionally lifting her fingers to her mouth and tasting her own juices before returning it to her swollen clit. As middle aged man passed he stopped, then took up the seat next to her and began to stroke his thick cock.

Amy was now mesmerised by this couple. Her mirror sun glasses afforded her some stealth although she openly had her head turn directly in their direction. His balls were hairy and hung low. She did not find him attractive but was amazed at the openly sexual nature of the environment.

'Are you right there?' she said noticing Derek's arousal.

'Yes fine thanks. This is a great holiday. I'm loving this.' Derek said as he watched the exhibition. He fought the urge to join in and openly jerk off but wasn't quite ready to masturbate in public. 'I see you're quite interested.'

'No! I'm just curious.' She said before returning her gaze to the couple opposite. The couple were now staring directly at each other, their eyes locked. She was beginning to thrust her hips and inserted her fingers into her pussy while still rubbing her clit. While he feverishly stroked his cock and soon exploded over his chest. Thick globs of cum coating his hairy chest. The woman watched him cum and she too soon ached her back in the throes of her own orgasm. They shared a few parting words and she picked up a magazine and returned to reading like nothing had happened.

'My. That was quite intense.' Amy said feeling a little flushed. She had seen porn movies before but to experience it in the flesh was something else and her pussy was still twitching slightly after the display. She leant back and went back to watching the people around the pool.

Amy noticed women passing and checking out Derek's equipment. Many smiling at him as they passed. Her initial instinct was jealousy. This soon dissipated as she thought, 'That's mine, for me only.'

Derek was proudly displaying his manhood for all to see. He started the day a little self-conscience but as the day wore on his confidence grow. His legs apart, penis in full view still partially erect.

Amy stood and adjusted her towel and moved her chair to but up against Derek's. With her back to Derek, he glimpsed a flash of red from her bottom and saw the glistening ruby red gem against her anus. 'What's that?' he asked as he touched the gem and giving her arse a squeeze.

'Oh, just something I picked up for this trip. You like it?' she said as she accentuated the way she bent over and retook her seat. 'It's a little butt plug.'

'That is fucking hot,' he said as he kissed her. 'You are full of surprises.'

Amy continued to get comfortable and saw a thin gentleman approach. He was in his thirties but the most outstanding feature was his massively long penis, swinging between his legs as he walked almost to his knees. He passed Derek and took a seat on the far side of Amy. As he sat sideways on the lounge, his cock swing and almost hitting the deck he said, 'Hello darling, my names Jonathan.'

'Hi,' Amy hesitantly said.

'Hello, I'm Derek' he said and held out his hand.

'Yes, yes. Hello Dirk.' Jonathan said never taking his eyes off Amy and ignoring his gesture.

'That's Derek.' He mumbled to himself.

'You are a beautiful woman. You must be new here. I would remember a magnificent specimen like you.'

Amy instantly felt uneasy. Her gaze was on his massive dick. There was nothing sexual regarding her interest, it was more like an oddity. He spread his legs further, affording her a better view.

'Thankyou,' she said quietly.

'Jonathan would love to get to know you better. I think we could have a lot of fun. You and me.'

Derek was at first concerned and thought about challenging this jerk but he could tell Amy was not interested in the least. Her short clipped answers a clear indication of her lack of interest. Jonathan was so into himself he rambled on about himself and throwing out the endless compliments to Amy who was not buying it.

'Well, if you want some fun look me up darling. See you later Darren.' He absently said as he turned and moved away.

Amy immediately turned to Derek and silently mouthed 'What a wanker.'

Derek laughed and then looked up to see him returning.

'Hey Darling. Jonathan didn't get your name?' as he stood next to her a little too close Derek thought.

Amy turned and found his cock hanging inches from her face. She pulled her head back and said, 'Darlene. My names Darlene.'

'Thanks. That's beautiful name, see you later Darlene.'

This time see made sure he was gone before turning to Derek, 'Wow did you see that? Dirk.'

'Very funny.' Derek said and joked. 'The name's Darren.'

'Nice to know I can still attract the lads.'

'Excuse me dear.' Said the older couple next to them. The couple were in their late forties. She was quite attractive and they were both well-tanned. 'Darlene is it. My names Maggi and this fine gentlemen is Peter.'

'Call me Pete.' He said without opening his eyes as he continued to lie on his lounge, dozing.

'I don't mean to pry.' Maggi said. 'But please be careful with Jonathan.'

'Sorry my name is actually Amy. I just told him that.'

'Smart girl.' Maggi said and turned her attention to Derek. 'And you must be Donald.' She smiled. Derek was about to correct her when she laughed and added, 'I know. Just teasing you Derek.' And they all laughed.

'He's a bit of a wanker. Isn't he.' Amy said.

'He likes to hit on all the new guests. He is pretty much a resident. They lease out some villas up the back so he's here almost every day.'

'Really?' Amy said. 'Does his routine ever work?'

'Sometimes, and he's all about himself. When he does eventually get that thing hard. Which is quite an impressive sight. Two strokes latter he dribbles some cum and it's all over.' Maggi frankly said.

'Now, it's my turn to pry but you sound like you talk from experience.' Amy said.

'We all make mistakes.' Maggi confessed. 'Pete's seven inches is more than enough to satisfy me. This old lady doesn't attract the young men anymore but I'm happy with his love stick.' She said giving his limp dick a shake.

'I would imagine you still turn heads, Maggi.' Derek said.

'You are a sweet boy.' Maggi said. 'But with this gorgeous thing beside me, I have no hope.' Referring to Amy.

'Gosh, you are too kind.' Amy said blushing.

Derek took another look at Maggi. She had a tight athletic figure and her C cup breasts, although showed some sag were still quite pleasing to look at. Her flat stomach and clean shaven pussy made for a very appealing site. 'No really. If we were both single.' Derek said.

'Go for your life Derek.' Pete said still not opening his eyes.

'Yes, careful Derek. He likes to watch me fucking younger hot men.'

'Really? Thankyou I think.' Derek said, surprised at how open they were.

'Okay, maybe some other time.' Amy said hoping to change the topic. 'So, you obviously come here quite often?'

'Yes. Every three months or so. Great food. Great service and great company.'

'Our first time here or to a resort like this.' Amy said.

'I could sort of tell. Look out there.' Maggi said gesticulating towards the whole pool area. 'You will see heavily tanned people and, no offence, white people like you. You have made quite the commitment.'

'Yes I guess it is quite obvious if you look at it that way. And look Jonathan has found another girl to hit on. What do you mean by quite the commitment?' Amy said.

'Oh, it's just... How do I put this delicately?' Maggi said. 'You may have noticed the openly sexual activity.'

'What she is trying to say is, people fuck like rabbits around here.' Pete said as he sat half up leaning on his elbow.

'Eloquent as usual Peter.' Maggi scowled. 'Yes well, if this is all a bit much. Try the beach. It's a bit more relaxed and less confrontational. Unless that's what you like.'

'Thanks. It is a little intense.' Amy said. 'I think we may take to the beach after lunch.'

'Well, I hope you have a lovely stay.' Maggi said and she laid back and closed her eyes and returned to her sunbaking.

They returned to their relaxation. Amy sliding closer to Derek and cuddled. Amy rested her hand on Derek's stomach as she half dozed and slide it down deciding to tease him some more.

'Hey, Sweetie. Get me a drink will you?' Amy said in her sweetest voice as she softly rubbed his cock a few times.

Derek, now sporting an erection replied, 'What with this?'

'Yes please I want to see you strut your stuff like the other guys.' Amy said not expecting him to get up. She had watched various guys walking around with their erection openly displayed.

'I think I will.' Derek said and jumped up and took the long way to the bar.

Amy watched as his erection bounce as he walked and watched the appreciative looks he received as he passed a group of girls before disappearing into the throng of people at the bar.

Derek was gradually working his way to the bar. He spent a lot of effort trying to keep his distance. Standing naked in a crowd was a remarkable and challenging experience. After some time he worked his way forward and was one person back from the bar when he got nudged from behind causing his dick to pock the young lady in front of him.

She had long blond hair and a shapely hour glass waist. His diminishing erection stiffened on contact with her firm tanned bottom and blushed, feeling it to be totally inappropriate as she was about half his age. 'I'm terribly sorry miss. I didn't mean to touch you.'

She turned around and he got a glimpse of her large silicon breasts. She looked down at his erection and smiled. 'That's okay. You can poke me any day. Hi my names, Abby.'

'Derek,' he said and she turned back to the bar. Derek couldn't back up so steadied his stance and was looking around, when he felt Abby's arse press against him again. Derek knew he wasn't moving forward so looked down to find her slowly moving her arse back onto his erection. He felt his cock slide between her legs and the tip of his dick slipped against the warmth of her pussy. He instinctively recoiled and the barman arrived with her drinks and she again turned took another look at his cock, then smiled and said, 'don't be a stranger Derek. I might let you poke me properly next time.'

Derek stood at the bar dumbfounded. The barman asked him for the third time before he came out of his daze. Pausing momentarily before finally remembering his order.

Returning with the drinks Derek was still a little dazed. 'Do not go to the bar with an erection.' He said as he passed Amy her drink.

'Why's that?'

Amy listened as Derek relayed the incident. She presumed the story was slightly embellished. The young twenty year old was probably really thirty or forty. The arse slipping onto his dick was just a brush of an arse cheek. 'So which one is this young hottie?' She asked sceptically.

'The blonde over there.'

'What? She's not twenty. She must be forty something.' Amy said feeling vindicated.

'No, the blonde to the left of her.'

Amy moved her gaze slightly to the left and found a twenty year old with large breasts. Her long straight hair hung down to her arse. She watched her flick her hair back and thought how pretty she was. 'Well. I think you should stay away from tarts like that.'

Beaut43
Beaut43
33 Followers