Xanadu Cove - The Journey Continues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy maintained her focus and Tiffany's orgasm was one of the most intense climax Amy had ever witnessed as a gush of fluid spray her face, Tiffany shrieking, arching her back as she fell silent before slumping limp onto the lounge.

Amy sat on the floor, fluids running down her body.

'Crystal, I believe we have been neglecting our guest.' Tiffany said.

They assisted Amy back up onto the lounge, sitting abreast of her they took turns sensually kissing and licking her face, cleaning her as Tiffany rubbed her sodden pussy, slipping her finger in.

Amy was then guided onto her back as Tiffany again interlocked her legs and she ground her still soak pussy against hers. Amy moaned as she felt their clits touched.

Amy's face was then straddled by crystal and she eagerly tongued her clit. Sucking hard on her clit as she enjoyed the sensation of Tiffany's attention.

Climbing off, Tiffany lowered her face to her willing pussy, slowly and deliberately licking the length of her cunt. Amy's clit pulsing with each pass. Her arse was then invaded as Tiffany inserted her fingers while continuing to her slow teasing licks. Amy's cries of pleasure muffled as Crystal began to ride her face harder.

Even Crystal's pussy pressed against her face couldn't stifle the squeal that escaped her mouth as she climaxed, her orgasm washing through her body as she lost all sense of the world around her.

She lay lifeless for several moments regaining her composure.

Tiffany lay next to her and they softly kissed. 'Sorry about the language.' Tiffany said.

'She's a bit of a screamer and a potty mouth when she's aroused. Oh, and she's a bit of a squirter.' Crystal said.

'I noticed that.' Amy said.

'Sorry about that.' Tiffany said and again gently kissing her.

'Young ladies.' Maggi said. 'That was amazing.'

They had all forgotten about Maggi. Totally caught up in moment. 'I'm sorry you couldn't join us,' said Tiffany.

'Maybe next time. Look at you Amy. Imagine if Derek saw you now. Covered in...' Maggi paused. 'I guess covered in Tiffany.' And they laughed.

'True. Can I take a shower?' Amy asked.

'Better still. Who's for a swim?' Crystal asked and she ran for the pool. 'Last one in's a rotten egg.'

The remaining three strolled out to the small private pool.

The rear yard was a small private area with succulents across the rear wall and a small in ground pool surrounded by a manicured lawn. To one end a pristinely clean BBQ sat under a small gazebo.

Amy lowered herself into the refreshing water and floated on her back. Her pussy still tingling.

The rain had cleared and the sky was again clear with only the occasional cloud crossing the sky. 'What's with this squirting thing?' Amy said, 'How do you do that?'

'Some girl can and some girls can't.' Maggi said from a sun lounge. 'I know I can't. Oh how I've tried.'

'It's just something that happens. When you fingered my arse it was destiny.' Tiffany said.

'We're back!' John yelled as he walked through the lounge room toward the rear yard. 'What an epic effort that was. I hope you girls weren't bored while we were gone.'

'No, we kept ourselves busy.' Tiffany said with a sly smile. 'Did you get some more wine?'

'Eventually.' Derek said. 'Trust me. It can be hard to get wine around here at times.' And he dove into the water coming up in front of Amy. 'Miss me?'

'We had a great... Time while you were gone.' And she kissed him.

Derek immediately experienced the distinct taste of pussy. He gave Amy a knowing smile and kissed her harder, his tongue exploring her mouth.

'I would like to thank you for a wonderful afternoon.' Maggi said as she climbed out of her chair. 'I better see if my husband is back.

'Thanks' for coming. Hope to see you around the pool.' Tiffany said.

'Yes I hope to as well.' And she headed for the door. As she passed John she whispered. 'You owe me some cock stud.' And she ran her hand across his cock before exiting.

They sat around the pool on the sun lounges while Crystal sat on the edge of the pool dangling her legs into the water while David leant back, between her legs.

'I understand you won this trip, Crystal.' Amy said.

'Yes. I won it in a stripping contest.' Crystal said.

'I don't think it was your stripping that won it.' John corrected.

'Yes it was.'

'Okay sounds like a good story.' Derek said. 'Do tell.'

John cut Crystal off. 'I'll tell it. Your version sound more like some cheap porn movie as you embellish everything.' John paused as he gathered his thoughts. 'We were at the local bar just having a few drinks. Crystal noticed the posters for a miss nude competition happening in a few weeks. As a sort of preamble they were holding an amateur stripping completion.' John began to explain as he set the scene...

...The crowd gathered around the keyhole shaped stage. The black velvet curtain parted as a man dressed in a black tuxedo with no tie, came out on stage.

'LADIES AND GENTLEMEN. Tonight we bring you some of the best amateur stripperS we could find.'

The room filled with applause. John looked around the room and was amazed to find an even mix of both men and women. He always found men more interesting in stripping than women. He was still a little surprised that Crystal had agreed to compete.

'FIRST PRIZE WILL BE A WEEK AT XANADU COVE RESORT.'

Again the room filled with cheers and applause.

'YOU WILL DECIDE THE WINNER BY WAY OF YOUR APPLAUSE. NOW ENOUGH WITH THE TALK. LET'S GET ON WITH THE SHOW.'

Once more cheers filled the auditorium as he introduced 'CHARLENE!'

Charlene dance nervously and finishing with her panties still in place. The MC then called for another round of applause before announcing, 'GABBY!' then 'HELEN!' and then 'INGRID!'

All the girls did quite well considering they were not seasoned strippers. The MC stepped back on stage and announced, 'NOW FOR OUR FINAL CONTESTANT. I WOULD LIKE TO INTRODUCE CRYSTAL!'

John, Tiffany and David screamed as loud as they could. Hooting and whistling as she entered the stage. Crystal stripped like a pro, slowly peeling her clothes and engaging the audience as she went. As per usual Crystal was not wearing underwear so once she removed her tank top and skirt, she ended up naked a lot quicker than the previous contenders.

To compensate for the reduced stripping time, she began to perform naked. John was amazed at how supple she was. Doing the splits and various high kicks. Another split found her on the floor, she rolled to the side of the stage stopping in front of a group of young guys. Rolling onto her back she stretched her legs high and locking them behind her shoulders. Her pussy and arse on full display, only feet away from the audience. A young guy jumped forward and buried his face into Crystal's pussy. Crystal simply pulled his head hard into her cunt as the audience erupted in to cheers, whistles and applause. The MC and security soon arrived tearing the man away from her pussy and escorting her back stage as she bowed to the applause...

'They tried to disqualify her but the risk of a riot dissuaded them. The vote was pretty one sided.' John explained. 'The Gabby girl was not happy. When she called Crystal a filthy slut the security had to keep them separated.'

'Hey. No one said you couldn't allow audience participation. Anyway we won.'

'Now we can't drink at that bar anymore.' Tiffany said.

'Yes we can.' Crystal said. 'We weren't banned. You guys are just embarrassed.'

'My god,' Amy said. 'What a story. On stage. You let a complete stranger... you know.'

'Just like this,' Crystal said as she turned David's head and steered his face into her pussy. David was keen to comply as she lifted her legs. Locking them behind her arms.'

'Intriguing.' Derek said as his cock stiffened. 'She is a flexible girl.'

'Hey Crystal. I thought your pussy was sore.' John said as she lay on her back, enjoying David's tongue.

'Tiffany rubbed some aloe gel on it. It's okay now. Oh yes... that's the spot. That's the boy.'

'Oh, did she?' John said knowingly and looked at Tiffany with and accusing stare. 'What in front of our guests?'

Derek laughed. 'It's okay. I do believe it was not in front of but more with.'

John paused for a moment before saying, 'and I wasn't invited.'

'I'm sorry.' Tiffany said 'Sometimes girls just want to have fun. Perhaps I need a spanking.'

'Maybe later. You dirty minx.' John said.

Crystal was now in the water riding David's dick.

'Oh to be young again.' Derek said as he watched the frenzy of water.

'My goodness,' Amy said. 'I can't believe they are at it again.'

'Crystal has an insatiable sex drive. Luckily David can almost keep up.' John said. 'They have an open relationship so she... supplements her encounters.'

'That's a polite way of putting it.' Amy said. 'Oh that reminds me. Have you met Jonathan yet?'

'The guy with the massively long weird looking dick.' Tiffany said.

Crystal and David were now fucking with gay abandon. 'David, don't cum in the pool. Some poor bastard has to clean that.' John said and returned his attention to Amy.

Amy paused as she thought about what she washed off in there before returning to the conversation. 'Yeah he's the one. Apparently bad news.' Amy explained.

'I told him to piss off. I don't know about Crystal.' Tiffany said.

As they talked David and Crystal climbed from the pool and she bent over bracing herself against the BBQ, as David ponded her pussy, grunting as he fuck. Derek watched with fascination as they openly fucked. With no remorse as the company around. Derek noticed John to watching with interest. His penis erect.

'I'll warn her.' Tiffany said as they heard a roar and David filled Crystal with his cum.

'You can lick me clean now boy.' Crystal said as she turned to face him and propping herself up on the BBQ. Cum dribbling onto the hotplate.

'Really, we're supposed to eat of that.' John complained.

'Shut up John. You don't mind doing it on the kitchen table at home.' Crystal rebutted as David lapped at her cum filled pussy.

'Well on that note. I think we better get going. Thank you for a fantastic afternoon.' Amy said.

'We'll see you around the pool.' Derek added as he shook John's hand. 'Say goodbye to those two for us will you.' And then kissed Tiffany on the cheek. He felt her hand wrap around his cock.

'I definitely hope so.' Tiffany whispered.

'Amy kissed john on the cheek and went to do the same to Tiffany but she deliberately turned and kissed he passionately.

'See you tomorrow.' Tiffany said and smacked Derek on the bum as they made their way to the door.