XXL Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary Beth tossed the remote onto the couch. She started walking down the hall.

"I am serious. Two weeks, and the two weeks starts today," Mary Beth called out. "And pick up your bowls, huh? I'm your mother, not your maid."

*.*.*

When 1109 Daniel Drive had been appraised at one hundred and twenty four thousand, the appraiser had used comperables of what other homes in the neighborhood had sold for, the floor plans as provided by Richard, and the exterior of the house. He had not gone inside of the structure. The appraiser had not seen what a few years of two immature people could do to a carpet that they didn't care about, to a sink and tub and commode that they didn't care about, to appliances that they didn't care about.

And when Richard enacted his notice to vacate, Jackie had told one of her boyfriends to kick holes in walls, in closet doors, in cabinets.

"Note to self, revise will, leave everything to anyone else but my kids," Richard said the first time he saw the interior of the house.

His time was spent between teaching at St. Pious, coaching, the occasional date with Mandy Wolff, and working on restoring 1109 Daniel Drive to a livable condition.

He had told Mandy Wolff, in no uncertain terms that there was no long term future for them. For one thing, he was thirty three years her senior. For another thing, he'd already applied for and been accepted to teach at Cabrini Catholic High School in DeGarde, Louisiana beginning the next school year.

"I know," Mandy had assured him, pretty little face wet with her tears.

She pulled him down for a kiss. Her tongue was soft yet insistent as they kissed.

When she released his mouth, she smiled, fresh tears joining the earlier tears. She then put her head against his chest.

"I know, Richard," she mumbled. "But I'll take what I can, okay?"

Their first time making love had been shortly after Richard had received the photos from Noelle's cell phone. Richard and Mandy had gone to Benny's Burger Bar. Mandy had coerced Richard into trying his patty cooked to medium well, rather than his scorched hockey puck style. Then, wedged into the booth together, she'd bravely asked to try the blue cheese jalapeno grilled onion and pineapple slice burger.

"Ew, oh Richard! That's horrible!" she screeched, causing him to laugh.

Then she had kissed him.

They'd had kisses, gentle pecks to the lips. This was a hungry kiss. Her blue eyes bored into his brown ones. Then she kissed him again.

"I, I love you," she admitted.

"God, Mandy, I, I care about you, a great deal," Richard stammered.

They finished the burgers. She leaned against him as they ate. Her right hand rested on his thigh, lightly tracing up and down.

Rather than driving him back to the house where he was renting a room, Mandy drove him to her apartment.

"Mandy, listen, I I'm married," Richard said.

"Is it because I'm fat?" Mandy asked.

"What? No, Mandy, it's because..." Richard said.

"Because your wife sure isn't married," Mandy said, as she unlocked her apartment door. "So why are you?"

Before Richard could stammer anything else, Mandy pulled him into her apartment. Closing the door behind him, she pushed him against the door and kissed him.

Amanda Wolff was fat. There was no other description. Her shoulders were round and pudgy. Her large breasts sagged under their own weight. Each large melon was capped with large light brown areolae and fat nipples.

Underneath her large breasts, her torso and belly were just rolls of flab. Her hips were wide. Her legs were tree trunks.

Her pubic mound was covered by a slash of dark brown curls. Self-consciously, she tugged at a lock of her blonde hair.

I, I really am a blonde," she insisted.

Richard wasn't listening. He was looking at a beautiful, blushing girl that was offering herself to him. He slipped his shirt up and off.

Mandy's eyes opened wide at the sight of Richard's muscled chest and hard belly. He kicked his shoes off and Mandy almost smiled; they were his penny loafers.

When Richard pushed down slacks and boxers, Mandy gasped. She'd seen a fair share of cocks. There was no shortage of boys that had hustled her into the back seats of their cars for a quick fuck. There were a few that just used her mouth to get their pleasure.

But Richard was huge when compared to these scrawny eighteen and nineteen year old boys. Mandy wondered if she'd even be able to get her mouth around that slab of meat.

"Oh!" she finally moaned.

When he gently pushed her onto her bed, Mandy expected Richard to jump on, shove his cock into her, and hump. She did not expect the soft, tender kisses. She did not expect the powerful embrace.

Richard made love to Mandy Wolff. He did not use her. He kissed and sucked and nibbled her flesh.

When he put his mouth to her pussy, it was the first time anyone had ever put their mouth to her pussy. Mandy let loose with a shriek and sprayed Richard's face with her ejaculation.

"I need a condom?" Richard asked, kissing his way back to Mandy's gasping, wheezing mouth.

"On, on, the, on the pill," Mandy grunted out.

She let loose with another shriek when Richard's blunt cock jammed into her pussy. Her massive thighs wrapped around Richard's waist and pulled him deeply into her pussy. She wrapped her chubby arms around his torso and squeezed him. Over and over, she babbled her love for him into his chest.

When he came, he didn't pull out and dress. He kissed her and held her and touched her.

Then he rolled onto his back, pulling her with him. Once, a young man had laughingly told Mandy he'd never let her get on top; she'd crush him. Richard pulled her on top of him and held her.

His reviving cock slapped against her inner thigh. Then he was driving himself into her. She might be on top, but Richard was in charge.

"Shit! Mandy grunted and shuddered in orgasm.

The position caused his cock to rasp and rub her inner walls in a way they'd not been rasped and rubbed before. Mandy screwed up her pretty face as the feelings just kept building and building inside of her guts.

To Richard, Mandy's pussy was a tight, wet furnace. After so many years of slipping a condom onto his cock and driving into a woman that wanted him to hurry up, this was a welcome change. He almost slipped up and declared his love for Mandy as she bounced on top of him.

He knew Mandy had not given birth to five children; she was also twenty, nearly twenty one years old, not fifty like Mary Beth. So comparing the two was not fair.

"Be in the moment, just be in this moment," Richard thought as Mandy's pussy squeezed and pulsed around his cock.

Richard again pumped Mandy's pussy full of his sperm. Then they lay down, him with his arms around her, Mandy's back against his chest, her substantial buttocks pressed against his semi-flaccid cock.

Mandy suddenly felt a deep shame well up. She was ashamed about all the boys she'd allowed to use her. She was ashamed of the things she'd done, hoping for acceptance. She was ashamed of the numerous doughnuts and cakes and brownies she'd stuffed into her lonely mouth, hoping to eat her isolation away.

Richard held Mandy while she sobbed bitter tears. Then he went to her bathroom, found a washcloth and wet it. She sobbed some more as he gently sponged her face.

Then she got out of bed, wobbled to the bathroom and closed the door. After cleaning her pussy of his semen, Mandy pulled on her camisole top and tap panties and wobbled back to bed.

"Expect get any sleep wearing something sexy like that?" Richard asked her.

A week after their first time, Mandy had approached Richard about the idea of going to get her GED. She had expected him to laugh at her, tell her it was a waste of time. She expected him to tell her, just as Collette had, that being a sales clerk at Stanley's was about the highest she'd ever achieve, so why bother?

"Sweetheart, I will gladly help you," Richard smiled. "I'll get the materials you'll need and bring them over tomorrow, okay?"

So when Richard told Cilla Ayles and Frank Castro and Mary Beth that he was tutoring Mandy Wolff, he was not lying. He just didn't tell them the beautiful girl was paying him with her pussy and her mouth.

Mandy did come to see 1109 Daniel Drive. She walked, gingerly, from room to room, shaking her head in disbelief.

"Richard, what color is this carpet?" she asked.

"Used to be light blue if I remember correctly," Richard had grunted, jerking the couch toward the front door.

"Wow," Mandy said.

Beer, wine, and diet soda had been spilled onto the carpet. Food had been ground into the carpet. The mirror in the master bathroom had been cracked when Jackie had thrown a jar of skin cream at a boyfriend. The glass shower door had been torn away from the mooring when a drunk Jackie and an equally drunk girlfriend had slipped and fallen against it.

What work he could do, he did do. But much of the damage was outside of his scope of expertise. Richard ground his teeth as he hired Lyle Curtis to come out and look around.

Richard again made a mental note, revise will to leave everything to anyone else but his selfish, immature kids.

Sandra did invite Richard to her home for Thanksgiving. He graciously declined her offer. Instead, he and Mandy spent the day at a homeless shelter, feeding the wretched souls that had nowhere else to go, no family to welcome them. Monsignor Tipton did look askance at Richard when Mandy called him 'Honey' but Richard offered no explanation.

That night, as he and Mandy lay together on his bed, Richard's cell phone rang. Richard saw that it was Mary Beth and almost did not answer it.

"Might be something about the kids," Mandy said.

Seeing the people at the homeless shelter had shaken Mandy up. What had really tore at her heart were the children. She had smiled at one little girl but all the girl did was stare at her with empty eyes. Even on Thanksgiving Day, that child had no hope.

"Yes?" Richard said, forcing himself to not snap or snarl at Mary Beth.

"You were right," Mary Beth said. "Our children? They're nothing but spoiled brats."

Richard listened as Mary Beth told him that she'd put her foot down and told Andy and Jackie that they had two weeks to find gainful employment, or find another place to live. He offered a few suggestions, including making sure that Andy and Jackie understood, getting a seasonal job did not count.

Andy saw that his mother was serious. He resented her, resented his father, but also knew that winter in Benhurst, Colorado would be quite cold. As many friends, as many girlfriends as he and Jackie had allowed to crash on their couch, crash in their beds, Andy knew none would be very quick to return the favor.

So he shaved the pencil line mustache off his face, dressed in a nice outfit, and went looking for work. Five days after Mary Beth's ultimatum, Fidelity Savings & Loans hired him as a teller.

Jackie decided her mother was bluffing and so did not look for work. On day fifteen, she dropped the bombshell that she was pregnant. Therefore, it made no sense to go looking for work when in just a few months, she'd have to quit anyway.

"So who were the tampons for?" Mary Beth asked, not fooled. "I was dead serious, Jacqueline. You had fourteen days get a job, or get a new address.

Then Mary Beth grabbed Jackie's purse. Over Jackie's screamed protests, Mary Beth fished out the cell phone she was paying for, she fished out the house keys, and the car keys, since she was the one paying for the car.

It tore at Richard's heart, but he too told Jackie she'd run out of parents to use and manipulate and lie to.

Al and Sandra told their only granddaughter that she could sleep on their couch. For a week.

"But, what? You've got that guest bedroom," Jackie said.

"Hmm? Might have a guest coming over. Know Christmas is right around the corner," Al said.

"Plus that, don't need get too comfortable," Sandra smiled. "Remember? You're looking for work."

Benny's Burger Bar did enjoy a healthy turnover rate. It galled Jackie, but she found herself in a Benny's uniform. Jackie also found herself on the receiving end of the same snotty attitudes she used to foist upon the Benny's employees. She found out just how hard it is to keep smiling when dealing with arrogant bitches.

With a job at Benny's Burger Bar Jackie did get to see her father on a regular basis, with that fat girl she'd mocked a few months ago. Neither Mandy nor Richard were cruel or cutting to Jackie, but neither were very warm either.

Even though she'd managed to find employment, Al and Sandra stuck to their timetable. A week after asking them for a couch, they asked her where she'd like for Al to drop her off. Mary Beth said she wished Jackie well, but there was no room at her home.

So Jackie moved in with Rebecca Sanders, a high school friend. Jackie found out that in addition to half the rent and half the utilities, Rebecca also expected a little pussy.

"Well, at least don't need worry about getting knocked up," Jackie thought as she looked down at Rebecca's blonde head between her legs.

Three weeks into living with Rebecca, two days before Christmas, Jackie again called Mary Beth and begged to come home. Rebecca was a slob. Rebecca did not pick up after herself. Rebecca did not wipe up her spills. Rebecca would take a shower twice a week. Maybe. The sheets on her bed were sticky; Jackie was terrified to ask what they were sticky from.

And the cockroaches must have passed on the information; Rebecca's apartment was a good place to get a bite to eat. Jackie hated waking up to find several of Rebecca's guests crawling on her.

"Come over for Christmas; we'll talk about it," was all Mary Beth would offer to her daughter.

On Christmas Day, looking at her daughter, Mary Beth saw that a little dose of the real world had done what she'd failed to do; Jackie was beginning to grow up. Jackie was allowed to move back home. This was on a week to week basis.

Noelle and Chrissie continued to work on Jewel, Mary Beth's neighbor. They continued to point out the little ways Buddy showed that he did not value Jewel. If he was a few minutes late getting home and did not call to let Jewel know he was going to be late, that was evidence of him taking her for granted. If he wanted a night out with the boys, Noelle and Chrissie would declare that Buddy must be out cruising, looking for a little fling. He was also selfish; she worked hard too. Didn't she deserve a night out with the girls?

This was how Noelle and Chrissie amused themselves. They'd find a vulnerable wife, drive a wedge between wife and husband, then seduce the wife. It was what they had done to Mary Beth and what they were attempting to do to Jewel.

Mary Beth had been easy, almost too easy. After the death of Ritchie, Mary Beth was already finding fault with her husband. All Noelle and Chrissie did was fan the flames of resentment.

Noelle and Chrissie's ploy did work, somewhat. Jewel did begin to see all of her soulmate's shortcomings as Noelle and Chrissie pointed them out. And on Martin Luther King Day, the law office was closed. The bank where Andy worked was closed. Curtis Construction was not closed. Mary Beth asked Andy to shovel the snow off of the Cornwall driveway; she and Buddy car pooled and it was Buddy's day to drive.

Andy managed to clear a path for the Toyota Prius, then thought to shovel the walk from driveway to front door.

Watching the muscular young man as he worked, Jewel couldn't help but sneer at the thought of how weak, how scrawny her husband was. Especially when compared to the young man that labored to clear their walk.

Jewel went to her bedroom, removed her fleece pajamas, put on her four inch pumps and a sheer robe. Then she made a cup of cocoa in the microwave.

"Hey, Andy," Jewel called out, opening the front door of the house. "I uh, I made some cocoa. Want some?"

Andy was his father's son. Removing his heavy coat and tee shirt revealed a brawny chest, rippling arms and flat belly.

Dropping his trousers revealed a cock that had Jewel's eyes bulging. As Andy slid into her hairy pussy, Jewel knew she'd never be satisfied with Buddy's sunken chest, slight pot belly and skinny five inch erection ever again.

Resting up after their first fuck, Jewel also found out that Andy was also a skilled conversationalist. He truly was his father's son, having a broad knowledge of several topics.

As was her nature, Jewel was polite to Noelle and Chrissie as she advised them that she was blocking their numbers. She was also polite, almost sympathetic when she told Buddy she was leaving him. She did not belittle him, she did not point out his several shortcomings, especially his short dick.

The day after Martin Luther King Day, Jewel hired Barbara Trenton to represent her in her divorce. Barbara did nod solemnly when Jewel let her know that she just wanted a quick divorce, no Scorched Earth. Then Jewel and Andy rented an apartment together.

Mary Beth was outraged with her son. And she was glad to have one less mouth to feed. She was sympathetic with Buddy, but shut her neighbor down when Buddy suggested a revenge fuck.

Richard completed all the repairs and upgrades to 1109 Daniel Drive the first week in June. Gail Severn, the Gold Standard real estate agent did tell Richard that June was notoriously a bad time; most families were scrambling, the kids were out of school, parents were trying to find something to do with the kids, planning vacations.

"Just do what you can," Richard said.

"Love the colors, though," Gail praised as she walked through the house. "Gas stove. Smart."

She ran some numbers and suggested they list it for one thirty; she wanted a quick sale.

"Appraised at one twenty four but I've put close to thirty thousand fixing it up," Richard said. "So, list it for one forty nine and let them talk you down to one thirty."

"You're the boss," Gail said, shaking her head.

She did an open house the second Sunday in June. That evening, Gail called Richard and let him know they had three offers. One for one forty five, one for one forty two nine, and one for one fifty one.

"First one gets you a check for earnest money can put it under contract," Richard said. "Oh, and uh Gail? Told you so."

"Never doubt a Math Teacher," Mandy hooted when Richard hung up.

"Never fall in love with a Math teacher," Mandy sobbed as she watched Richard's pickup truck round the corner for the last time.

Then Mandy lay on her bed, her big, lonely bed and moaned.

Richard thought to text Mary Beth, let her know that he was on the road, driving away from Colorado. He did not know why he thought of doing that. But they had been together for so many years; it just seemed that letting her know was important.

Mary Beth sat heavily on the couch and stared at the wall of her living room. She stared at where his 2011 State Finals Physics Bowl plaque had stood proudly. Now there was just a slightly discolored rectangle to show where that plaque had hung.

"Be safe," she finally roused herself and texted Richard in reply.

*.*.*

Richard was cursing the sweltering humidity in DeGarde, Louisiana. Of course, he was not cursing out loud; his mother would slap him if she'd heard the words he was thinking.

The lawnmower was groaning and wheezing its way through the dense carpet of grass and Richard marveled that it had only been two weeks since the last time he'd cut it.

"And after cut this? Got cut my own damned grass," Richard thought, mopping his forehead with the front of his tee shirt again.

Cabrini High School had been happy to welcome Richard Trahan on their staff. They also welcomed his help on the football field; Coach Marvin Daigrepont said he appreciated getting a fresh perspective. Father Brighton said he had high hopes for a winning season.