XXX-Mas Carol

Story Info
Married man meets three slutty spirts on Christmas night.
56.5k words
4.55
159.5k
243
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,879 Followers

(This story is posted on the Literotica website. Do not repost anywhere else without the author's consent. For fans of my stories, they know what kinds of things to expect. This story deals with similar themes as the stories by wannabeboytoy, seducedHylas, and Dark Betrayal, namely cheating, betrayal, and heartbreak. If stuff like that isn't your cup of tea, then you probably shouldn't bother reading it. This story features a character and continues a storyline from another one of my works, but saying which one would give away the surprise. If you really want to know who it is before reading the story, check the author's note at the end. Finally, I do not condone any of these actions in real life. This is just a story. Enjoy.)

**************

Scott Baker was a good man.

He always tried to do the right thing at all times. He had been born and raised in the city of Parkersboro, and even though the city was well-known for its widespread and deep-seeded corruption, it was his home. He was part of a volunteer board in the city seeking to start change from within, not by seeking outside help but by doing things right and encouraging others to work the right way. Like support local-owned businesses and not be a slave to the big corporations.

That all sounded very good and idealistic, but in practice it wasn't so easy. Scott owned a family-run bookstore that his father had started. They specialized in carrying both the newest releases and antiques and older classics. It was well-known in certain book collecting circles, but that didn't mean they were exactly reeling it in cash-wise. Times had been tough, though business had been steady enough to keep him afloat, but just barely. He didn't know how long this could last. He had been forced to let some of his employees go, but his few remaining workers were all hard-working and supportive of his choices. His few employees were passionate for the work and passionate about being locally owned.

But being owned locally had its drawbacks. Business had been slow, and they simply couldn't afford to take many days off. So that's why he found himself working on a quiet, sleepy Christmas Eve. Snow was drifting lazily to the ground, dulling all the noise outside. It was just him and Christine, one of his employees. She had been a star for him, easily his favorite. She had gone to the local college and had picked up a job here to pay the bills. She had been working there for about three years and she had been a model employee. Christine worked hard and went out of her way whenever she could. Whenever Scott needed help sorting the books and doing inventory, she volunteered. Scott felt bad for making her have to work on Christmas Eve and sacrifice time with her friends and family, but she gave no indication that she was mad or annoyed or anything. She was happy to help.

Scott just didn't know what to do. He felt like he was backed into a corner, and he wished he could figure out the way to get out of it. He had to increase business, but he didn't want to compromise his ideals. He wasn't stupid enough to pretend that things like the internet and computers were making books and bookstores obsolete, but he wasn't about to throw in the towel when there was a healthy segment of the population out there still used to the old ways. He wished there was a magic wand he could wave that would solve all off the store's issues. But there wasn't, which is why he and his employees had to step in and put in the hard work.

It was at moments like this that he felt bad for his wife, Kate. He knew it probably wasn't easy to be married to a guy like him, a guy who was so passionate about so many issues. But Kate might just be the perfect wife for him. She felt the same way he did about the city's issues and was equally as passionate. Whenever he spoke out about the city's problems, she was eagerly by his side. But in day-to-day life, she fought for the city in a different way, caring for the wounded as a nurse at the hospital. Scott wasn't sure how passionate she was about social change before meeting him, but after spending years in the hospital caring for gang members who had been shot, or having to care for people in organized crime, or witnessing the corruption that pervades even as deep as the city's hospitals... that was enough to turn even the most blasé citizen into a crusader for social change. So, Kate was on Scott's side, making her the perfect partner for him.

It didn't hurt that she was darn cute. She definitely possessed what was known as 'girl next-door' good looks. She was a natural blonde with a fit body and a bright effervescent smile. What Scott liked best wasn't these cosmetic features, but it was her brain. She could stimulate him on an intellectual level unlike any other woman he had been with, so there was nothing he could talk about with her that was over her head. They had fallen head-over-heels for each other immediately.

Both of them worked heavy hours to get by. Scott often wondered whether his wife resented being the bread-winner of the two, making him again feel down about his store's lack of success. But on the slow days like today, when he began to feel down, as if by magic, she would call to check in with him and brighten his day. She would always be there with a kind word to encourage him in what he was doing and telling him to stay positive. She was a great wife. So, being in a near empty store, he wouldn't get too down. Kate wouldn't let him.

"Baker's Books" was nestled in downtown, an older looking two-story brick building surrounded by buildings far more modern. Scott was well-aware this was prime real estate. Many real-estate developers and entrepreneurs had walked through those doors, waving lots of money at Scott to buy the property. Then, no doubt, tear it down and replace it with something more sleek and modern. But Scott refused. He held out. He took a certain pride in being this lone hold-out, this little mom-and-pop establishment surrounded by the fast-moving, impersonal modern heart of Parkersboro. Scott liked the idea of his little business being this beacon of hope in the den of corruption that was his hometown.

Business was slow. Like, almost zero foot-traffic the entire day. As Scott began to count-out the money in the register, he looked up at Christine. She kept herself busy, sorting through the new arrivals, getting them ready to be shelved. Scott smiled as he watched her work. She never sighed. She never got bored. She never got annoyed. She just kept at it.

Christine was just a very nice, sweet young woman. Her parents had emigrated from Japan and worked hard to give her a good life, and in doing so they instilled a strong ethic in her. She was a literature major in school, so a job here was one of the things she was qualified to do and utilize her skill-set. Even though she was pretty quiet and could easily almost be forgotten about at times, she was a very warm presence. She was just so nice and so sweet. And plus, it was clear she admired Scott and the way he resisted giving into big business, the way he was devoted to supporting this town and the little guy. Christine was loyal to Scott, and always had his back when he had to make tough choices.

She was also a pretty young woman, and that showed through even as she tended to dress quite homely. She got the best of her parents' genetics, her Japanese heritage showing though proudly. She had striking, hazel eyes, hidden behind her cute, thin glasses. Her black hair was pulled back in a ponytail, which would bob when she worked. She had plump lips and creamy olive skin. And even though she was quite shy, her smile could brighten a room. She typically tended towards sweaters and jeans, dressing less practically then some her age might. She had a fit body, but she dressed down, not wanting to get attention for that reason.

Scott watched her work and suddenly felt bad. She was loyal to him to a fault. She was missing out on time with her friends, missing out on Christmas parties and times with her friends and family just to work at his little store. He admired her loyalty, but he felt bad for taking advantage of her kindness and good nature. Scott checked his watch. It was 7 PM, one hour till close. The streets were quiet. Christmas was already starting for some. Scott came to a decision.

"Christine?" Scott called out, breaking the stillness. She jumped slightly and looked up.

"Yes?" she said, looking up at him from across the room, her slight accent echoing through the stacks of books.

"I tell you, I don't think anyone else is coming in." he began.

"Oh, you never know. Last minute shopping maybe?" Christine offered, always thinking positive.

"No one else is coming in." Scott affirmed and she nodded, reluctantly agreeing. "Go home, Christine. It's Christmas. I shouldn't keep you here."

"I don't mind." she said. "I can stay here. I didn't have any plans." Scott wasn't shocked by this. Christine seemed so shy and quiet to him, he couldn't possibly imagine her being a party animal. He knew she would just go home, relax and read or something like that, but it would probably be better than wasting her time here.

"It's fine. I can handle it. If we get a huge, last-minute rush, I'll take care of it." Scott affirmed with a smile. Christine smiled slightly. "Merry Christmas, Christine." Scott said warmly.

"Thanks, Scott. Merry Christmas to you too." Christine replied. "I, uh..." she began, about to reach for her bag. Then, the bells above the door rang.

That's when Stacy Robinson sauntered into "Baker's Books."

She was not an unfamiliar presence in this store, but she was not necessarily a welcome one. She was the representative of one of those property developers that had been hounding him. About every six months or so, she would come in and give Scott the sales pitch, trying to get him to sell his business, to sell out.

It wasn't like she was unfriendly or anything like that. She was just very... corporate. She was always dressed in very expensive, designer business outfits. She dressed well, she drove a fancy car and she always carried the most current expensive accessories, like fancy handbags, fancy smart phones and the like. Stacy was perfectly pleasant but she was almost too smooth for his tastes. She was a great sales-woman, and Scott knew it, so he could always sense that she had an ulterior motive when dealing with him.

Stacy was quite a beautiful woman. Gorgeous, even. She had elegant chestnut hair, falling in waves down her back. Her face was perfectly made-up with pillowy lips and striking green eyes. Her business suit was perfectly tailored for her, highlighting her impressive body. Her suit was a cool gray color and she wore a thin, green blouse beneath it, unbuttoned a bit and spread to show off her bountiful breasts. Her clothing highlighted her impressive breasts, showing off their round, firm shape. Her pants clung to her long, firm legs and round butt. And, as usual, she wore leather high-heels, choosing style over practicality, even in inclement weather. As she came in, she pressed the button on her keychain, locking the doors on her parked BMW. As Scott and Christine looked up at her, Stacy smiled, flashing her brilliant white teeth.

"Scott Baker." Stacy called out. He sighed.

"Hello, Stacy." Scott replied. "You're working late?"

"You know me, burning the midnight oil." Stacy said. "Besides... it's Christmas! I wanted to catch you in a jolly mood." she said smoothly. She looked around, eying the stacks of books, the old wooden shelves, and the warm yellow lighting of the old light bulbs above them. "Busy night?" she asked knowingly, glancing at Scott and his employee.

"Not too bad." Scott replied coolly. He glanced at Christine and she began to back away, not wanting to get in the way of her boss at work with this woman. She moved towards the back room to get her stuff. "What brings you in, Stacy?"

"Wow, you act like I'm not coming in for a purchase? Maybe I want to get a book?" Stacy said with a lilting laugh. Scott rolled his eyes slightly.

"You don't strike me as a reader." Scott replied. She smiled and held up her hands.

"I confess... you got me!" she said with a giggle. Scott eyed her, waiting for the other shoe to drop. "Okay, I guess I'll get to it, then." she began. "My boss wanted me to come by and see where your head's at. How's business?"

"Business is good." Scott said simply.

"But, it can't be that good." Stacy replied. "I've kept an eye on you guys for a while now, and... there's no way this can last. Keeping up the payments on the building and slow business... Scott, this can't keep going. This is a digital world. Brick and mortar stores like this are a thing of the past. If I wanted one of these books, I can download it to my phone in five seconds. I know you're a good man... a loyal man, but in business, you can't be stubborn. When the ship is sinking, it's all nice and noble to say you would go down with the ship, but that's stupid. It's outdated. If you can get out, then get out and save yourself. We are willing to give you $750,000 dollars for this property. I know you didn't pay that much for this building, and I KNOW you are drowning in bills. Scott... I implore you, take the money. Give you and your wife a nice little nest egg for the future."

"Stacy... nothing's changed. I'm not selling." Scott said simply. Stacy paused for a second, then smiled, like one would smile at someone who was hopelessly naïve.

"I admire your resolve, Scott Baker, but I will break you down someday." she said with a laugh. To be honest, she was incredibly attracted to the man standing in front of her. Sure, they were opposite in many ways. She, a high powered executive, and he, a local book-store owner. He cared about this town and what was best for the little guy, and she... didn't. They were about the same age, he was 32, and she was 33, but Stacy always felt a bit more mature compared to him. She was experienced in the ways of the world, while he came across almost childishly idealistic. He saw the best in things, and Stacy saw what was actually there. But, Stacy almost admired his naiveté. She admired his strong, unbreaking will. A woman like her, with her beauty, and her body, and her aggressive nature, could mow over most men in both business and pleasure. But someone like him, someone so committed to his ideals, so unbending in his beliefs, it was a refreshing change. He made her competitive juices flow. She wanted to beat him, to conquer him, to break him. And because of that, she wanted to fuck his brains out.

It certainly didn't hurt that he was super hot. Most of the men she dealt with were guys in suits with slicked hair and cheap cologne. Scott was genuine. He tended to dress in jeans and a simple t-shirt, or a flannel shirt, but that worked for him. He was tall... and fit... and friendly... and dreamy. Stacy loved dealing with Scott, even though it was infrequent. He was her white whale, the one so many were after. She wanted to be the one to conquer him. She admired his friendly manner and his mop of brown hair. She even liked his glasses, those chunky black ones that were in style. Even looking at him now, with his five o'clock shadow and his slightly frazzled hair, she only wanted him more.

"I can tell you're a practical guy, Scott. You're worried about what's next, and you're not the type to just sit around and live off your savings. You love to work. So, if you agree to sell, not only will we purchase this property, we would be happy to put you and your employees in new positions. My boss is very well connected, and she could put you in any industry you can imagine. Plus, a guy like you, with such a strong will, you could fit in wherever you want." Stacy purred, putting her arms on the counter.

"I'm still not budging, Stacy." Scott said, holding up his hands. She simply smiled.

"I tell you what, Scott." she began, looking around at the near empty building and then checking her watch on the underside of her wrist. "There's that bar Harper's, next to the Grand Hotel. That's where I'm staying. I've heard they've got a really good wine selection there. How about, you close up a bit early, we head over there, and let's talk business over drinks? Get to know each other better." she offered with a light smile, bending over the counter, pressing her huge breasts into her arms, pushing them out. But, like the good, upstanding man he was, his stare didn't waver from her eyes.

"I'll have to pass." Scott said simply. She straightened up and looked at him. She reached into her purse.

"Well, I'm sure you have a whole stack of these from me, but this is my new one." she began, handing him her business card.

"New boss?" Scott asked, recognizing the differences in her card.

"Yes, I was made an offer I couldn't refuse." Stacy said with a light laugh. "She's new in town but she is really amazing. She sold me on her immediately. I was happy to jump ship. Apparently, she's been around awhile, so I'm surprised I'd never heard of her until recently. But she's amazing. She's capable of things that are... pretty incredible. And, conveniently, she is even more aggressive about this property than my old boss was."

"Conveniently?" Scott questioned. She smiled.

"Of course. I love giving you my pitch, Scott. I wouldn't trade that for anything." she said with a brilliant smile. A heavy, awkward pause fell between them, Scott not fully understanding why she enjoyed being around him, or if this was all simply part of her sales pitch. Before the pause could get too long Stacy spoke up. "So... if you change your mind, make sure you call me first. Anytime."

"Will do." Scott replied.

"Well... I guess I'll have to find someone else to buy me a drink." she teased. "But I'm sure he won't be as much fun as you would be." she said with a flirty lilt.

"Well, uh... good luck." Scott said, not wanting to give an inch to this dangerous creature.

"Alright then... I hope business keeps booming." Stacy teased, backing up towards the entrance. "And Scott..." she began, looking back at him. "Merry Christmas."

"Merry Christmas." Scott replied warmly, kind even to this woman he didn't care for. As the bell rang and she stepped out, Christine re-entered Scott's sight. Scott turned to her and she smiled at him, happy that he had turned that woman away.

"You're mind hasn't changed, right?" Christine asked. Scott took the card and dropped it into the garbage can next to him. Christine smiled.

"Go home, Christine." Scott said. "Enjoy your Christmas Eve while you can." She nodded.

"Okay. Thanks." she said, bundled up in her warm coat and knit cap. "Um... Merry Christmas, Scott."

"Merry Christmas, Christine."

**************

A couple hours later, Scott found himself walking down the bitingly cold streets of downtown Parkersboro. He had closed up the store for the night and began his walk home. His wife, Kate, was a nurse, so she had taken the car that day. And even though she had offered to pick him up, he called her off. The roads were terrible and he didn't want to inflict that on his wife. And besides, it wasn't a long walk home.

As Christmas carols echoed through the buildings and snow whistled through the air, a bundled up Scott trudged home. Parties rang throughout as everyone enjoyed their Christmas Eve. It hurt a bit to know that Scott wouldn't be having that level of fun tonight. Neither he nor Kate exactly raked it in, and they both were practical, not living beyond their means. So they had a small Christmas planned, only a few gifts planned for each other as well as a small meal. But, despite that, he was still happy.

Scott smiled as he walked by some carolers and heard voices from the mass of people in the big church. He heard the steady ringing bell of a charity collector, braving the bitter cold for charity, and even though he didn't have lot of money, he was happy to part with a few bucks for a good cause. Because even though he didn't have a ton of wealth, he had a good life. His wife was beautiful, and smart, and intelligent. Kate supported him in all of his choices, even though they might not be for the best financially. She was always there for him and she always believed in him.

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,879 Followers