Xyla

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she started giving his cock a few rapid strokes with her hand.

"Mother fucker," she thought as Manny's tongue lapped at her clitoris

Within moments, she shuddered in a very satisfying orgasm.

"Very good," she praised as she lifted her hips forward.

She continued to stroke his cock while he took in great, ragged breaths.

"She reached down with her other hand and gave his balls a hard squeeze and he grunted as semen erupted from his cock.

"That is so disgusting!" she screamed as his semen jetted out then splashed onto his belly.

"Sorry!" Manny grunted as more semen continued to spurt out of his throbbing cock.

"Not as sorry as you're going to be," she spat at him.

She scooped up his semen and actually licked a little of it first, then fed Manny his own semen.

"Why's your bed such a shitty bed?" she demanded to know.

Olympia saw no need to 'waste' her money on a good mattress and box spring for her son, even though she had amassed quite a bit of money over the years.

"I don't know," Manny said truthfully.

"Well, it sucks," Xyla said. "Come on; we're going to the living room.

Her nude butt wiggled and waggled in front of him and Manny felt his cock getting hard again.

"Get me a whiskey sour," Xyla demanded as she took a seat on the comfortable couch. "Yeah, this is better."

Olympia did not return that evening. At midnight, Xyla pulled her panties on, thought about it for a minute, then took them back off

"Here, cockroach, put these on," she demanded.

Manny's cock jerked to full hardness as he slid the simple white bikini briefs on. Xyla pulled her jeans on, kissed Manny, bit his tongue, quite hard, then left.

Her mother still was not home and her step-father again made a comment about Xyla's backside, as well as her breasts.

And Xyla knew, if she said word one to her mother, the little worm would just deny it.

"Little worm, huh?" Xyla smiled to herself. "Mrs. Kardoulis, you are a ba-aa-ad influence."

She also saw the bottle of cheap whiskey, saw that it was half full, and knew it had been full that afternoon.

So she made sure to lock her door, and slid the desk chair in front of the door.

The flimsy lock was for modesty, not security, but the chair would make noise, would alert her to her stepfather's presence.

But, drunk or not, the man did not attempt to come into her bedroom that night.

Chapter 4

The next morning, knowing that her step-father would be quite hungover, Xyla made quite a bit of noise as she fixed herself breakfast. Then, bored, she walked down to Manny's house.

"My mother's not home," Manny sniveled when he answered the door.

"Yeah, I know that," Xyla said, pushing him backward and entering the house.

She grabbed his crotch through his jeans.

"You wearing my panties?" she asked.

"No," he said.

"And who told you you could take them off?" Xyla yelled.

She pulled him down the hall to his bedroom. There, on his neatly made bed, were her panties.

"Is there, there is! Oh how disgusting!" Xyla screamed, showing him his semen in the crotch of her panties.

"I'm sorry," Manny whimpered.

She kissed him, very forcefully, then pulled his lower jaw down and stuffed the crotch of her panties into his mouth.

"Shut up," she said.

At lunch time, she demanded that he call Domino's Pizza, and demanded that he pay for it.

"Just pepperoni?" he asked.

"Yeah, why, what you like?" she asked.

"Pepperoni and pineapple and I have them add jalapenos," Manny said.

Xyla thought about it for a minute then nodded approval.

Olympia had not returned by dinner time; Xyla had no desire to return to the house she and her mother and step-father shared. Her mother wasn't due back until tomorrow, Monday at the latest.

"You can drive that red car?" Xyla asked.

"Yes, it's mine," Manny agreed.

"Oh, that's where I know that car from," Xyla said.

She'd seen it in the parking lot of their school.

"Get dressed; you're taking me to Cowboy's," she decided.

"Like, um, like on a date?" Manny asked.

Xyla stared at the blushing young man for a moment.

"Yeah, like a date," she agreed.

Manny scampered away and Xyla waited. A few minutes later, he reappeared, dressed in a colorful cowboy shirt, blue jeans, and highly polished shoes.

"Going have take me home," Xyla said, realizing she was far underdressed for a date with Manny.

Her step-father was fairly drunk when they entered the house. Xyla humored him by introducing him to Manny.

"What? Manny? What happened to that Brandon boy?" the man drunkenly demanded.

"Kicked him to the curb with yesterday's garbage," Xyla lied.

She had no desire to admit, Brandon had tossed her out, either to her step-father, or to Manny.

Xyla broke a few speed records as she managed to dress in less than five minutes and even applied a light coat of makeup.

"So, what time you going be home?" her step-father demanded.

Xyla very nearly told him, he did not deserve to know when he'd be home, had no right to ask her when she'd be home.

"Whenever," Xyla responded, grabbing Manny's hand.

"Uh, no, no ma'am, not whenever," the man bellowed, lurching for the door. "Your ass better be home..."

His tirade was drowned out by Manny's car accelerating away.

At Cowboy's BBQ, Xyla felt a momentary twinge of embarrassment. Brandon, and Marla were sitting three booths away. Both smirked at the sight of her, out on a date, with the loser Manny Kardoulis.

The momentary twinge disappeared when she looked away from Brandon and Marla and looked into the deep brown eyes of Manny.

"On the back cover, there's all these malts," Xyla offered

"Oh, I've had the orange cream one, it's good," Manny said.

Ignoring Brandon and Marla seemed to upset Brandon and Marla quite a bit but shortly after they'd arrived there, Xyla honestly forgot that they were even there. It was nice to be on a date with a boy that seemed to be interested in her, what she liked, and wasn't boring her to tears by prattling on and on about football, or basketball or baseball, or his car.

After he paid their bill, Xyla surprised Manny, Brandon and Marla, and herself by taking his hand into hers.

"So, uh, you uh, you want do anything else?" Manny asked.

"There's that movie place just opened in Flowers," Xyla decided.

She picked the movie, made Manny get them popcorn, and then ate most of the popcorn. In the dark, nearly empty theater, Xyla made Manny pull his jeans and her panties down to his ankles, used the butter that had gathered in the bottom of the popcorn tub to lubricate two fingers, and finger fucked his ass. Just as he was about to ejaculate, she bent and caught his semen in her mouth. She swallowed some, then fed him the rest of his semen.

And she made him sit, pants and panties bunched around his ankles, until the credits started to roll. They both had to use the bathrooms and Xyla gave him a soft kiss just outside of the Men's' room.

Obviously Brandon and Marla had decided to go to the movies as well; Xyla saw them coming out of an action flick. She smirked; Marla looked absolutely bored.

"You wanted him, girlfriend," Xyla said as she entered the Women's' room. "Oh, and guess what? It don't get no better."

Manny was waiting for Xyla and she smiled and kissed him, then laughed a delighted laugh as he blushed.

"Come on, lover," she said.

She'd told her step-father she'd be back 'whenever' but since Olympia was still not home, Xyla decided 'whenever' would be in the morning.

She made Manny strip while she removed her jeans and black thong panties. She then made him pull her panties on.

"Now, Honey, you know how we play this game," Xyla cooed as she pushed him onto his bed.

She squatted over his face.

"Eat me and if you come before I do, I'll beat your balls black and blue," she cooed and firmly sat on his face.

She stroked his hard, throbbing cock, using the silky material of her panties to make it as sensuous an experience as possible for him.

He did win, licking and sucking her pussy to a shuddering orgasm. She sat up slightly so he could catch his breath and stroked him to a strong orgasm.

"Damn, how much come you got in them balls?" Xyla asked as she milked him.

Then she plopped her pussy back on his face and demanded he eat her to another orgasm.

The mattress was a horrible one and Xyla woke up, stiff and sore. She slapped Manny awake and demanded he fix her breakfast. He made them French toast topped with cinnamon sugar and slivered almonds.

"All right, see you," Xyla said at the door and kissed him.

"I love you," Manny blurted out.

This declaration stopped her in her tracks. For a long moment, her ice blue eyes searched his brown eyes. Then she smiled and kissed him again.

"Love you too, little cockroach," she said, then left the house.

Her step-father was horribly hung over, a condition Xyla did not help as she banged around the house.

"Where the fuck were you last night?" he finally asked.

"Got home about one, two o'clock," she lied.

"Bull fucking shit," he snarled. "I checked your room at three; you weren't there."

"Check in here?" Xyla asked. "I was on the couch watching 'The Princess Bride.'"

He had to concede he had not checked in the living room.

"Typical man," Xyla taunted. "If it's not in the first place they look, they just quit looking."

And then at four thirty that afternoon, her step-father got a call from the Houston Police Department.

The hotel had experienced a fire that heavily damaged the eleventh and twelfth floors. The fire had spread rapidly from room to room. Xyla's mother and her mother's female lover had died of smoke inhalation.

"We need to be here for each other," Xyla's step-father said as the horrified Xyla tried to comprehend the news.

Then he tried to hug her.

"Don't you fucking touch me, pathetic little worm!" Xyla screamed and gouged at his eyes with her fingernails.

Blindly, he struck out at her and she kneed him in the balls with all of her strength.

Olympia was finally home when Xyla marched up the walkway.

"I'm staying here; my mother just died and my piss poor excuse of a step-father thinks he can put his hands on me," Xyla ordered.

She did not give Olympia Kardoulis any room for argument, just told the older woman the way things were going to be as she pushed into the house.

"And get a better mattress for that bed; it sucks," Xyla demanded.

"You, just like last night, you're sleeping at the foot of the bed and you better be fucking glad I even let you on the bed at all," Xyla told Manny.

She grabbed him by his balls.

"Now, are you wearing my panties like I told you to?" she snarled.

"No," Manny quaked. "You didn't..."

"Get them on, cockroach," she screamed and he scurried away.

"Would you like to talk about your mother, dear?" Olympia asked, lighting a cigarette.

Xyla did, fighting against crying in front of this woman. Tears were a sign of weakness, even if it was over the loss of her mother.

In the morning, Olympia contacted her attorney, Parker Johnson and Xyla told the attorney about the passing of her mother and her fears that her step-father might try to cheat her out of any of her estate.

While Xyla was on the phone with the lawyer, Olympia was on the computer, ordering a better mattress for Manny's bed.

"Bed should be here by three this afternoon; anything else I can do for you, dear?" Olympia asked.

Xyla then called Kimble Academy but found out her step-father had already done so.

"I'm sorry for your loss, Erica Minzelle, the school secretary said.

"Thanks," Xyla said flatly.

Manny brought Xyla's assignments home with him then dutifully put clean sheets onto the new mattress.

With some detective work, Parker Johnson discovered that Xyla's mother had filled out a will with Sophia Coutre. He also found out that it had been Xyla's father that had purchased the home that Xyla, Xyla's mother and step-father had lived in.

"So what's that mean?" Xyla asked.

"Unless you have any siblings, that house is yours," Parker said.

"Get that little worm out of there," Xyla giggled.

Parker did ask that Xyla give the step-father a week's notice and Xyla grudgingly agreed. But she arranged to have a Kimble Police Officer accompany her to the house so she could get clothes and schoolbooks.

"What the fuck is this shit, I got to get out, you God damned stuck up little bitch?" the man thundered.

"Just what it says, you pathetic little worm," Xyla sneered as she photographed the condition of the home. "It's my house; you have no right to be here."

The photographs were used a week later; her step-father had taken his anger out on the walls and carpets and doors. A judge ordered him to pay restitution.

Rather than pay restitution, though, the man decided to hurl a Molotov cocktail through the window of the modest home.

Fortunately, Xyla was at Manny's house, riding on his face, trying to smother him.

Epilogue

"Really? Manny Kardoulis?" Jenna Webb asked.

"Dick's twice as big as Brandon's, and he's great at eating pussy," Xyla admitted as she took her lunch tray.

"Yeah, but Manny Kardoulis?" Jenna asked again.

Xyla just smiled and broke away from Jenna. Instead of sitting at the table with Jenna, Marla, and several other cheerleaders, she sat down next to Manny.

X

Xyla collected her mother's life insurance, settled out of court with the hotel chain, and collected on the homeowner's insurance for her fire damaged home. The plot of land, she sold for thirty one thousand dollars.

X

Olympia's drinking and drug use skyrocketed to epic proportions. On such a small body, the ravages were quickly apparent. She did two stints at DeGarde's CDU and one turn at Hardington's Wellness Center. She was in Hardington when Xyla and Manny graduated from Kimble Academy so HWC let her have a day pass to attend the ceremony. She came back to HWC stumbling drunk and was asked to leave.

During yet another relapse, she drove her white Maserati underneath a slow moving eighteen wheeler and had to be cut out of the wreckage. She passed away a week later.

At the reading of Olympia Marie Kardoulis's last will, Olivia smirked as she was handed a check for one million dollars. The smirk turned to raw hatred when the rest of the estate, valued at four point nine million dollars was left to Olympia's beloved son, Emmanuel Socrates Kardoulis.

"Listen here, you little cockroach," Xyla said to the stunned boy. "We're getting married, you hear?"

She gripped his testicles in her hand.

"And don't even think about a pre-nup, you pathetic little worm," she snarled, then kissed him.

THE END.

*Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I do thank you for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that take the time to rate my stories and leave comments.

Have a warm and fuzzy and loving day.