Yearbook 2005--les

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,055 Followers

She might not be able to go to the police, but she'd make sure that Jack was the laughingstock of St. Thomas Aquinas.

"Really?" Becky asked, breathless. "The way he's always grabbing himself, you'd think he was huge or something!"

"Must be a sock jammed in there," Gretchen said.

"Boys are so disgusting sometimes," Becky said.

"Can we, Becky, I really don't want to talk about it, all right?" Gretchen said the burst into tears.

"What's wrong?" Becky demanded, clumsily putting her arm over Gretchen, trying to pull Gretchen close.

"Please, Becky, I really don't want to talk about it," Gretchen sobbed.

She sobbed and felt Becky's lips touch her face. She felt Becky softly kiss her face several times, trying to kiss away the tears.

"What are you doing?" she finally asked, a slight giggle catching in her throat.

"Trying to make you feel better; it working?" Becky asked.

"Gretchen realized her friend was crying too.

"Becky, it..." Gretchen said.

"Is it working?" Becky asked again.

"Yes, yes Becky, it's working," Gretchen admitted.

"Good," Becky said and continued kissing her friend's face.

"Here," Gretchen said and kissed Becky face also, tasting the salty tears on the girl's face.

Xxxx

Jack was confused, then outraged when the laughter slowly, steadily crept around the school. By the end of the day, his peers were snickering behind his back. Some, the bigger of his peers were smirking outright.

"What the fuck's everybody laughing at?" he demanded of his sister, Julie Vogel.

He pulled the car out of the parking lot and headed toward the home they shared with their widowed mother.

"Nothing, 'Tiny,'" she said and burst into merry peals of laughter.

"Wait, what?" Jack asked, shocked.

"It's all over school, how you're stuffing your undies with a sock make it look like you got you a package," Julie laughed, covering her mouth with her hand.

"What? Who the fuck's saying that shit?" Jack sputtered outraged.

"Everybody," Julie said, nearly breathless with laughter.

Xxxx

"How's that?" Alicia asked as she watched the two girls eating the fried chicken. "And I got corn on the cob, figured if you like food you can eat with your hands..."

"It's great, Ms. Dunbar," Becky beamed.

"Yeah, thanks, Alicia," Gretchen said.

"You're welcome," Alicia answered.

"You make this yourself?" Gretchen asked.

"Yeah, why?" Alicia asked defensively.

"It's good," Gretchen admitted.

"I do know how to cook, you know," Alicia said, still defensive.

"I know," Gretchen said a little whine in her voice.

"Oh, and for breakfast, I got some more of that oatmeal stuff," Alicia said.

"The brown sugar kind?" Becky asked.

"Well yeah, that's your favorite, right?" Alicia smiled at the girl.

"Yes ma'am," Becky agreed.

Again, she was mystified as she watched Gretchen take her clothes and Becky's clothes and put them into the small washing machine. Normally, the girl did nothing to help around the house.

"Might want to try adding just a little bleach," Alicia suggested. "I noticed both of you had a few stains on them blouses."

"How much?" Gretchen asked.

"Not much, about a half a cup, I guess," Alicia said.

When the wash ended, Alicia took the whites out of the wash and threw them into the dryer. She then washed the skirts and other dark clothing for the girls.

She'd stuck her head into the bedroom and had seen the two, sitting at the desk, doing their homework. With a jolt, she realized that Becky was wearing the tee shirt that Gretchen always slept in, one of her daddy's tee shirts.

"Must really love that kid," Alicia murmured. "Won't even let me LOOK at that damned shirt."

Xxxx

"Can Becky come back tonight?" Gretchen asked at the breakfast table.

"Um, yeah, sure," Alicia answered, surprised.

"I mean, if you got something else..." Becky said.

"No, no, I just figured Gretchen might want to go out or something," Alicia said.

"Not really," Gretchen said, smiling at her friend.

"Now, Gretchen said firmly as they waited for the bus. "What's the REAL reason you don't want to go home?"

"I can't, I can't tell you," Becky whispered, hanging her head.

"Becky, it's me," Gretchen said, squatting onto her haunches so she looks into Becky's eyes.

"Please don't..." Becky said, and then broke into sobs.

Xxxx

"So where you been?" Michael asked, stroking Becky's hair.

"Please Michael," Becky whimpered.

"You know I came looking for you," Michael whispered.

"Michael, I don't want to..." Becky whined.

"Looking all over for you, you no Becky," Michael said, still stroking her long brown hair.

"Why you got to do this to me?" Becky began to cry.

"Aw, God damn it, don't start that fucking crying shit, hate that shit," Michael yelled, pulling her head back by a handful of hair.

Xxxx

Gretchen lay underneath her date as he thrust in and out of her.

Becky was supposed to come over tonight, but the guy asked her out at the last minute and she accepted, even though she knew it would hurt Becky's feelings.

To make up for it, she promised to come over right after, to spend the night with Becky.

Alicia was pissed off about it, telling her how she'd already planned on dinner and all.

He was finished, was pulling out of her pussy, not even making eye contact with her.

"Aw, come on, what the fuck's with the fucking crying, huh?" he asked, exasperated.

Ch 4

They didn't laugh.

Gretchen shared the intimate details with Becky, but they didn't laugh about it.

"I don't fucking know what's wrong with me," Gretchen sniffled, wiping her eyes with the back of her hand. "Huh? Why I keep doing this shit?"

"You keep hoping someone will love you," Becky said simply.

"Yeah, like that's ever going to fucking happen," Gretchen said bitterly.

"I love you," Becky said quietly.

"I love you too, but that's different," Gretchen said.

"No, it's not," Becky said, so quietly that Gretchen almost didn't hear her.

"What? Wait, what?" Gretchen said.

"Never mind, nothing, don't worry about it," Becky said and rolled away from Gretchen.

"Becky, did you say what...?" Gretchen tried to pull her friend back around to face her.

"No, leave me alone," Becky insisted.

She had her fingers tightly linked with the rails of her bed.

"Come here," Gretchen insisted.

"Leave me alone," Becky ordered a sob in her voice.

"No, damn it, talk to me," Gretchen ordered and pulled Becky's hand off the rail.

"Leave me alone, you stupid whore!" Becky sobbed out loud.

"What did you call me?" Gretchen gasped, stunned.

"Stupid fucking whore," Becky sobbed.

"You don't mean it," Gretchen begged. "Do you?"

"Yes," Becky yelled and feebly slapped at Gretchen.

"Please Becky," Gretchen said, her own tears beginning to flow.

"Go on, go find somebody to fuck," Becky ordered.

"No, please Becky, don't say that," Gretchen begged.

"I hate you, don't even want to see you, get out, and get out of my bed!" Becky said and shoved at Gretchen.

Gretchen easily pinned the girl's arms to her sides.

"God damn you!" Becky screamed and bit down on Gretchen's nose.

"Ow!" Gretchen yelled then couldn't help herself; she burst into giggles.

"What's so funny, stupid slut?" Becky demanded angrily.

"Why are we fighting?" Gretchen asked and kissed Becky's lips, then get down on Becky's nose, but not hard.

"Ow! Let me go!" Becky yelled.

"Now, what did you say?" Gretchen asked her again.

"I said I love you," Becky admitted.

"Like..." Gretchen asked.

"Yeah, like that," Becky admitted.

"Becky, I uh..." Gretchen stammered, surprised.

"It kills me, watching you go out; those guys don't love you, they don't even care about you; they're just using you and you don't even care," Becky said and put her arm around her friend.

"How long you..." Gretchen asked and giggled as Becky cut her question short with a kiss.

That night, the two did nothing more than kiss one another and hug each other tightly and whisper words of love to each other.

Xxxx

"Um, really?" Tim asked, slightly surprised. "You um, you don't want to go out?"

"No, thanks," Gretchen said. "Got other plans."

"Um, then um, how about later?" Tim asked.

"No, that's all right," Gretchen said and walked off.

Becky smiled as Gretchen walked up and started pushing the wheelchair down the hall of the school.

"You um, you didn't want to go out with him?" Becky finally asked.

"No, got other plans," Gretchen said.

"Really?" Becky asked, tilting her head back to look at Gretchen.

"Yeah, um, hey listen, Alicia's cooking turnip green soup tonight; you ever had that?" Gretchen asked.

"Ew, turnip greens?" Becky said, face twisted in horror.

"No, no, it doesn't even taste like turnip greens," Gretchen laughed.

"No, thank you!" Becky said firmly.

"Fine, fine, you don't know what you missing, but I like it; I'll be over after dinner," Gretchen said.

"Brush your teeth first; don't even think about kissing me with turnip green breath," Becky laughed.

xxxx

At the end of the school day, Becky was worn out. Confessing her true feelings to her friend, staying up far too late, hugging and kissing, then the elation of Gretchen not accepting a date, because she wanted to be with her, she was sound asleep in her wheelchair.

She was vaguely aware of movement; Gretchen was pushing her. She heard the murmur of voices. She felt the warm Spring sunlight on her face.

"Elise, get out of here!" Gretchen called out.

Xxxx

"This is sooo good," Gretchen praised.

Alicia looked up from her own bowl of soup to see if the girl was making fun of her. She watched as Gretchen dunked a wedge of cornbread into the broth and shoved it into her mouth, smacking her lips.

"Thank you; it's nice to hear a compliment every now and then," Alicia admitted.

"I um, Alicia?" Gretchen said, making eye contact with the woman.

"Yes, dear?" Alicia asked.

"I'm I, um, I know I been like a total bitch to you," Gretchen said then looked at her cornbread, finding her cornbread very interesting.

"Losing your Daddy couldn't have been easy," Alicia offered.

"And you been nothing but nice to me," Gretchen went on.

"Yeah well," Alicia shrugged.

"Thanks," Gretchen said then dunked her cornbread into the bowl again.

"You're welcome," Alicia said.

Xxxx

"Aw, fuck yeah," Michael laughed and got off of a sobbing Becky. "See? You don't fight it, it's all good."

"I hate you!" she screamed at him and he laughed again, giving her the finger as he left her room.

"Aw, what the hell's going on in here?" Marvin asked.

"No! Damn it! No!" Becky screeched as she tried to pull the covers up, tried to obscure the sight of her hairy pussy from her step-father's lecherous gaze.

She was too weak to fight him, though and he laughed as he drove himself into her.

Xxxx

Michael cursed to himself as he bought the case of beer. Dad seemed to be pretty damned quick to push that 'last one to drink them first one to buy them' rule whenever it was Michael drank the last beer. But he was real forgetful when it was him drank the last beer.

Michael had reached in the fridge, knowing there were at least three beers left, only to find there were no beers left.

"Fine, ass hole," Michael muttered to himself as he bought the cheapest beer he could find. "Bitch about that, huh?"

He knew his dad hated the 'Coy' brand, said it tasted like soap.

Xxxx

Gretchen knocked, waited, then knocked again, and tried the knob.

Xxxx

Michael drove up to the house, scowling. He could see that butt ugly skank Becky hung out with, sitting on the front step, wearing a red blouse and red shorts. A police officer was talking with her.

"Probably arresting her for being so God Damned ugly," Michael laughed to himself as he parked the truck.

"You can't go in there, sir," Dick Davis said.

"My fucking house," Michael said, puffing himself up.

"And I said, 'you can't go in there,'" Dick replied sharply.

Then he saw the two paramedics as they began to pull the gurney out of the front door.

"Aw, that stupid bitch falls again?" Michael spat, contempt thick.

"No," Gretchen spat at him. "Piece of shit mother fucker was raping her!"

"Wait, what?" Michael said, noticing that the clothes were not red, but were splotched in blood. "Wait a fucking...what the fuck happened here?"

"Sheriff?" Alicia asked as she ran up to the trio.

"Alicia!" Gretchen cried out and began to sob.

"What happened, Baby?" Alicia asked, bending over to comfort the girl.

"How'd it go?" Dick asked as police officer Becky Zena stepped out onto the porch.

"Pretty shaken up but agreed to a rape test," Becky shrugged. "Kept begging me not to arrest her friend."

"What the fuck'd you do, ugly God damned bitch?" Michael yelled, charging at the sobbing Gretchen.

"And that's enough out of you," Dick said, easily pulling the young man into a half-nelson grip.

"Ow, Mother fucker! Let me go, fucking cock sucker!" Michael demanded.

Xxxx

"Hey, when the fuck I'm getting out of here, huh?" Michael loudly demanded. "I'm already twenty minutes late!"

"Think you're going to be a lot later than that," Deputy Jackson spat at the brash young man.

"What you mean? Aw, y'all can't believe anything that stupid little bitch says; she ain't right in the head, you know?" Michael said. "Fucking cripple bitch!"

"Keep talking, dumb ass," Jackson said. "Anything you say can and will be used against you."

"And what about that ugly fucking bitch she hangs out with, huh?" Michael yelled. "Huh? Fucking almost kills my old man; y'all ain't doing shit about that, huh?"

"She's being held too, sir," Deputy Jackson said evenly.

Marie Robichaux held onto Gretchen's hand tightly as the girl poured out the details of what happened.

"What's going to happen now?" Alicia finally asked, looking pale, drawn.

"We'll have to go to the arraignment on Monday morning," Marie said. "Sheriff Davis has agreed that Gretchen can go home tonight; he doesn't seamy reason she should have to stay here until then."

"I'm not going to have to go to jail, am I?" Gretchen asked, fresh tears beginning to spill out.

Alicia looked at the girl. She always acted so tough, so independent, and so arrogant.

"A little bit of reality can go a long way, huh?" she asked herself.

"No, I don't believe so," Marie smiled comfortingly to the girl. "I don't even think they'll bring up any charges, to be honest with you."

Xxxx

"Where's Gretchen?" Becky demanded as the nurse bustled around the room.

"Who?" Molly asked.

"My girlfriend," Becky said.

"Oh, I don't know; she comes in with you?" Molly asked, puzzled.

She was close to the end of her shift and had already taken two Percodan tablets. She would have loved something stronger, but didn't want to risk it, not while still on duty. As soon as she got home, though, she'd smoke two or three good joints; Brian had gotten her some killer weed last paycheck.

"No, they took her away and I don't know where they were taking her," Becky said and began to cry.

"Oh!" Molly said, realization setting in. "Oh, okay! You're the rape victim! Yeah, they took her to jail."

"She's in jail?" Becky wailed.

"I think so," Molly said, brain becoming more befuddled as the drugs fully kicked in.

"Ms. Dunham, you're shift is over; you may go now," the head nurse intoned, lips tightly pursed.

Molly smiled vacantly and left the room.

The head nurse scribbled an order to have Molly Dunham tapped for a 'random' drug screen on Tuesday, Molly's next scheduled work day. She smiled tiredly at the whimpering Becky.

"Your friend was just brought in to the police department for questioning, that's all," she assured the girl.

"When she's getting out?" Becky whined.

"I don't know; I'll try to find out for you," the nurse assured the patient, checked Becky's blood pressure and temperature again and left the room.

Ch 5

"And we got all your clothes out of that house and..." Alicia babbled as Gretchen pushed Becky down the hall toward Alicia's car.

"You'll be staying with us," Gretchen said and lovingly stroked Becky's hair while Alicia ran around to unlock the car door for them.

"With you?" Becky asked.

"Yeah, with me," Gretchen said and gave Becky's ear a little tug.

"Your mom knows about...?" Becky asked in a whisper.

"Who? Oh, no, no Alicia doesn't know about..." Gretchen said and smiled up at Alicia.

"Okay, I'm really not sure how we do this," Alicia said nervously.

She can pull herself into the front seat; her arms are pretty strong, and then I put the wheelchair in the trunk," Gretchen answered for Becky.

"Oh, and we're having fried chicken and corn on the cob and...." Alicia trailed off as she watched Becky pull herself into the car, then let out her breath as the girl managed to fall into the car safely.

"It is kind of hard to watch, huh?" Gretchen admitted as she broke the chair down and folded it up.

Xxxx

"Fucking bitch's lying, been begging me and my boy for years come fuck her, then just 'cause her ugly bitch friend catches us wants to say it's rape?" Marvin told his lawyer, Parker Johnson, assigned to the case pro bono by the court system.

"Uh huh," Parker intoned.

He resented having to do the case; pro bono was beneath him, in his eyes. He was Jesse Johnson's son and shouldn't have to stoop to this level. And the defendant disgusted him; raping a crippled woman and then wanting to claim it was consensual.

"And I want press charges against that ugly little cunt, Greta the hag," Marvin continued, using the nickname he and his son had given the unattractive girl.

"Charges for what?" Parker asked, not really interested, knowing there was nothing they could charge the girl with.

"Shit, tried to fucking kill me, what you mean, charges for what?" Marvin sputtered.

Xxxx

"House isn't yours; can't put it up for bail," Sandy Leblanc told Michael Stanford.

"Well, then get my old man to sign for it," Michael whined.

"Not his either," Sandy said. "Belongs to Rebecca Trahan, lock stock and barrel."

"How 'bout my truck?" Michael offered.

Bail is twenty five thousand, Mr. Stanford," Sandy said. "Truck isn't worth that; it isn't worth two thousand according to my appraiser. I'll try to the bail reduced but wouldn't hold my breath on it; judge Monroe set the bail pretty high for a reason."

Michael was returned to his cell by Dick Davis.

"Man, fucking bitch's always just laying there," he started to say.

"Uh huh," Dick said, insides churning with revulsion for the young man.

Once in his cell, Michael talked with Barney Washington, an inmate across from his own cell. Barney was awaiting trial for slicing prostitute's face up after she tried to steal his wallet.

"Yeah?" Barney laughed, rubbing his erection through his jeans. "Lays there all crying and shit?"

"Nice fucking hairy bush, and tight! Man, fucking tight!" Michael bragged. "Can't suck dick worth a fuck, but still fun to dump a load in her mouth, you know? She tries to spit it out and it's just running down her chin and shit, you know?"

"Ever shit fuck her, man?" Barney asked, rubbing his cock all the harder.

"What? Shit fuck? Aw no, man, that's some sick shit, man! You n*ggers go for that, getting shit all over your schlongs?" Michael asked.

"What the fuck you call me, cracker?" Barney asked, eyes narrowed into mean little slits.

"Aw, man, I didn't mean nothing by that, you know?" Michael said. "Man, it's just you know, just what we always called y'all, you know?"

"Uh huh, mother fucker better watch your back, know what I'm saying, cracker?" Barney said and turned his back on Michael.

Xxxx

"I've never done this, well, you know, never done it with a girl, you know?" Gretchen admitted as they lay in her bed.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,055 Followers