Yearly Exam

Story Info
I'm late to my appt. My doctor gives me special treatment.
2.4k words
4.25
435.6k
166

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 10/15/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was late, the office would close soon. I rushed through the crowds of people on the sidewalk, weaving in and out, my high-heeled knee high boots sounding my urgent approach to those who were strolling as if this were country road and not a city.

I was late because I had shaved at the last minute. I hated spreading my legs to a gynecologist to reveal a forest of untamed hair. But aside from this, I'd had no reason to shave in months. I hadn't had sex in months.

I finally made it to the office, through the doors and to the elevator bank. Dr. Irene Matheson was on the 12th floor, the elevator was currently on the 19th, making its slow way down as it stopped at almost every floor. It seemed as though everyone in this office building got out of work at the same time.

I turned to look at myself in the mirrored wall. I straightened my black mini skirt and my red, button-down blouse, and bent over to tie the lace on my boot. I smoothed my long, dark curls and turned around.

The elevator bell rang and out flooded a slue of people. I waited patiently then strode inside and leaned against the wall as I made my way up.

I had called to inform them I'd be late and they said it was okay, but I also knew that doctors really hate to be kept past their business hours unless it's an emergency.

I walked into the office, a pretty, young blonde nurse sat behind the desk. "Lila?" she said as I approached, eyeing me up and down.

"Yes," I smiled.

"Dr. Andrews will see you. Dr. Matheson had to leave for the day."

"Oh...but Matheson is my regular doctor..."

"We can reschedule you for about three months from now."

"Aw, really?" Why was it that gynecologists were so hard to schedule appointments with? "I'll just go in now."

She got up and led me down a corridor, then down another corridor, to Dr. Andrews's office. She handed me a blue, papery sheet to wrap myself in. "Disrobe - including your shoes - and put this on. The doctor will be with you soon."

"Thank you."

I removed my clothes and my panties but kept my bra on. There was something about being completely naked at the doctor's office that made me uncomfortable, no matter how sterile it was. The doctor could just pull it down and do the exam that way, it always worked out fine.

I slid my arms through the holes of the sheet and tied it around my waist, then sat up on the cold examining table and waited.

And waited.

And waited.

I started getting nervous. What if they'd forgotten about me? I looked at the clock, it was 5:14. My appointment was originally for four. I swung my legs and inspected my nails, and then the door opened.

"Lila? I'm Dr. Andrews." He held out his hand to me and I shook it. Dr. Andrews was older, in his forties or fifties, and good-looking, with salt-and-pepper hair, brown eyes, and a fit body.

"Nice to meet you, doctor."

"I'm just going to ask you a few questions and then we'll begin."

"Okay."

"How old are you?"

"28."

"Sexually active?"

"Not anymore."

"When was the last time?"

"About five or six months ago. I was with my ex for about a year. We were monogamous."

He nodded. "Okay, lie down for me please and put your feet in the stirrups."

I laid down and stuck my feet in the cold metal stirrups. I kept my knees closed, waiting until it was absolutely necessary to open them.

He came to my side and undid the tie at my waist, smiling at me. "Don't be nervous, I know how awkward these examinations are. But I do them all the time."

"Thanks," I murmured.

"Why didn't you take your bra off?"

"Um...I don't know. I always feel uncomfortable with it off."

"Please remove it. I can't do an accurate breast exam with it on."

I frowned. Usually Matheson worked around it, and it was fine. I sat up and reached around to unhook it, but I wound up ripping the sheet around me as I did so.

"Damn," I said.

He chuckled. "It's okay. It's not like I won't be seeing you intimately." I smiled at that, and how ridiculous I was being, and slid my arms through the sheet and removed my bra, baring my 36 DD breasts. I didn't look at him, I couldn't. But he held out his hand for my bra and he placed it with the rest of my clothes. I put the sheet back on and left it open for the breast exam, then I laid back down on the cold table. My heart was pounding, my muscles were tense.

"Do you want me to call the nurse in here? Maybe you'll be more comfortable..."

"No, that's okay. Thank you."

"I'll get her, I think it will help you relax."

"Okay." Whatever. I just wanted to get this over with.

He left the room and came back a minute later with the nurse from the desk. "This is Kelly, by the way."

"Nice to meet you," I smiled at her. She smiled back at me warmly.

"Shy?" she asked.

"Oh, I guess a little." I blushed.

"Don't be." She put her hand on my shoulder as Dr. Andrews began pressing his fingers against my right breast, feeling around for lumps. He moved slowly, starting on the outside and working his way in, until he was almost pressing against my areola. As he moved his hand to the left breast, his thumb grazed my right nipple. It hardened. I looked at the ceiling, not wanting to watch. He felt around my left breast the same way, but since he was reaching over, his lab coat was grazing my nipples, making them harder. I looked at Kelly, she stood there smiling and watching.

"Okay, Lila. I need you to scoot down to the end of the table please."

I retied the gown around me and then used the stirrups for leverage as I slid down to the end, my vagina at the edge of the table. I drew my knees together again, waiting for him to prepare his instruments. He put his latex gloves on, and sat on the stool in front of me. My gown obstructed my view, I looked up at the ceiling, then glanced at Kelly, who had moved with me. She smiled again, then watched Dr. Andrews.

"Please spread your legs, Lila," he said, gently pushing my calves. I spread them, now fully exposed to Dr. Andrews. Kelly walked around to watch him as he worked.

I felt him insert something inside me, then pull it out.

"Kelly, will you...lube her up for me please?" He got off of the stool and let her sit down. What was this? That wasn't a nurse's job...

"Certainly, doctor." She pulled the stool close to me, I could feel her breath on my pussy.

"What-"

"Sh, it's okay. Kelly knows what she's doing," said Dr. Andrews as he watched her.

I felt her warm, wet tongue plunge into me, into my hole, and then she slid it up slowly, all the way up to my clit.

"Noo..." I moaned. "Please, can we just-" I tried to get up but Dr. Andrews swiftly pushed me back down and held me. "I can't! Don't do this to me, please!"

"But you made us stay late for you, Lila. Don't you feel bad for making us stay late?" said Dr. Andrew.

"No! I'm sorry, I didn't- Please, please don't do this to me..."

Kelly worked my pussy with her tongue, sucking my clit, my labia, licking the moisture from my open hole. I listened to the sound of her eating me, and felt my pussy get wetter and wetter. I whimpered and writhed, trying to move away. She wrapped her arms around my thighs and held me in place.

Dr. Andrews started circling my nipples with his fingers. He pinched them hard. "This is what we do to pretty patients who make us wait." He pulled my right nipple, stretching my breast out, and released it. Then he pulled my left nipple, stretched my breast out, and released it. He moved back and forth, my nipples couldn't have gotten any harder.

"I think she's ready, Dr. Andrews," said Kelly.

"Very good, Kelly." She got up off the stool and walked to me.

"You have a tasty cunt, slut."

I gasped.

"Don't be coy, your pussy is drenched. You're a slut."

"I'm not a slut, you bitch!"

She dealt me a slap across my face. My cheek stung, my eyes started to tear up.

I felt Dr. Andrew's gloved hands stroke my slick slit, then he inserted two fingers inside me and probed the walls of my vagina. "Hmm...tight. Very good."

Kelly started sucking at my nipples, and slapping my face. I yelped and moaned as Dr. Andrews pumped my pussy with his fingers. My pussy was betraying me. I felt my juices dripping down to my asshole as he fucked my cunt with his fingers.

"Get on top of her, Kelly," he ordered.

"With pleasure." She removed her skirt and straddled my face. "Eat it, slut!"

"No..." I sobbed. She leaned down and smacked me hard, then grabbed my throat. Tears stung my eyes.

"I said eat it, you little slut!" she shouted.

I whimpered and stuck my tongue out, and licked her lightly, tracing her pussy lips. She started moaning. I stopped.

"Don't make me tell you again," she warned, grabbing my throat again.

"Okay, okay," I sobbed.

I licked at her wet cunt, swirling my tongue around.

"Suck on my clit," she ordered. I pressed my lips around it and sucked, darting my tongue at it. I felt humiliated by the whole situation and yet I started enjoying her sweet and salty taste. I licked deeper, gathering the juice that was leaking from her hole onto my tongue and swallowing it, then feeding on her clit for more. I started moaning, my sounds muffled by her pussy, as Dr. Andrews pumped me hard with his fingers.

"How is she doing, Kelly?"

"Ungh! Excellent, doctor. I think she likes it." She looked down at me and smiled.

"Good, good. We're going to make good use of you, Lila." He slid another finger inside me and pressed my clit with his thumb. I moaned into Kelly's vagina as I ate. A feeling started welling up inside me, deep inside my pussy. I clamped my mouth onto Kelly's cunt and licked it hard as I came, squirting my juices out.

"We have a squirter!" he exclaimed. "Very nice!" I heard him unzip his pants, and then I felt something huge impale me. "You're going to like this very much, Lila. I have a nice, big, hard cock for you." He started fucking me, I clung to Kelly's thighs, holding her against me as my pussy was invaded.

"Mmm...eat that cunt bitch," she said. "You love eating cunt, don't you? Don't you?"

"Mmhmm!" I replied, my mouth full of her pussy

"Mm, she loves taking a nice big cock too," groaned the doctor. "Her juices are seeping out of her...feels so fucking good. We're gonna share you, Lila. We're gonna share you with our patients and our colleagues. How do you feel about that?"

What? No! I shook my head but Kelly shot me a deadly look. Then she cooed, "You're enjoying this so much, don't worry, we know you'll like it."

I moaned as Dr. Andrews thrusted himself in and out, stretching my tight pussy with his thick cock. I felt the feeling well up again...my pussy exploded, I felt my cum stream out of it.

"Oh, fuck yes," he said, pumping faster, extracting more cum.

Kelly started fucking my mouth with her pussy, sliding it up and down my tongue as I licked and sucked it all over. I probed her clit with my tongue and suckled it. She started cumming, I licked her hole, eating her cum, then slid my tongue back up to her clit for more, then ate more from her hole, and went back and forth until she was done.

"Mmm, such a good little cumslut," she moaned. She got off of me, my face was covered with her juice. "Let's see what's happening down here..." she said, walking to Dr. Andrews. "Hmm..." She reached out and started rubbing my clit as he fucked me. I watched her, she watched him, and he watched his dick go in and out of my vagina.

Kelly rubbed my clit hard and fast. My orgasm started building. "Oh! Oh! Oh God!" I yelled, and watched as my pussy juice squirted everywhere, showering them both.

"Mm I want some!" said Kelly. She bent down and the doctor pulled out. She put her face in my pussy and started eating it again. Dr. Andrews got behind her and slid his cock inside her.

"Oh! Dr. Andrews!" she exclaimed. She went back to devouring my pussy, her tongue lapping up my juices as she moaned while the doctor fucked her. "Mm...I want your cum, Lila. Give me your cum..." she moaned. She sucked hard on my clit and pumped my cunt with two of her fingers as the doctor slammed his dick into her. I came again, my cum gushing and streaming down to my asshole. The doctor made her get up and put her hands on the table. "Get over here, slut," he ordered me.

I walked over to them.

"Get on your knees and lick her pussy while I fuck her."

I got down on my knees, the floor wet with the cum that had squirted out of me. Kneeling in my own cum I pressed my tongue to Kelly's clit as the doctor pumped his cock inside her. I licked his shaft as he pulled out and up to her clit as he drove himself back in, alternating between the two. They grunted and moaned, Kelly's juices dripped out of her. "Suck my clit, bitch. I wanna cum all over the doctor's cock!" I sucked it hard, she started screaming as her cum squirted out of her and all over the doctor's cock and my face. The doctor started cumming. He slid out almost all the way, and filled in her hole with his thick, hot cum.

"You know what to do, you filthy slut," he said.

I did. I sucked and lapped his cum up from her cunt, eating every last drop.