Yemeni Women Into Black Men

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maryam wrapped her arms around Paul's torso as he thrust his member into her, his strong body covering hers. As Paul's member filled her womanhood she felt a bit of pain, which was slowly replaced by a curious, pleasurable sensation. Maryam felt something building inside, not unlike what she felt a little while ago when Paul pleasured her pussy with his tongue. Keep going, she urged Paul. Even as he continued making love to her, Maryam felt him hesitate. I don't want to crush you, Paul said. I like it when you squeeze me real hard, Maryam confessed.

Paul looked at her, this young Yemeni woman he loved so much. Enough to risk getting himself killed if her strict Arab family ever found out he got involved with her. The lovely Maryam Marid. The woman he affectively called "Mare". I love you, Paul said, choking slightly as the words left his mouth, and he knew deep down that he meant it. Maryam put her arms around his neck and drew him closer. Her eyes locked with his. I love you too Paul, Maryam said earnestly. They kissed, and held each other tightly as they continued making love. They didn't stop until well after dawn, when all of their lusts were sated ( for the moment ) and all strength gone from their bodies...exhausted in the most pleasurable way possible.

The next day, Paul and Maryam cooked breakfast together, then skipped class for a change. They went to the National Gallery of Canada, looked at some fancy art, ate some delicious food at the Rideau Shopping Center's food court, then caught a movie at the Silver City movie theater in Ottawa's east end. I want it to be just like this always, Paul told Maryam as they exited the theater after watching the movie. Me too, Maryam said, with more cheer than she felt. Maryam truly loved Paul, and wanted to be with him. In an ideal world she'd become his wife, and have his offspring. She smiled at the thought of bringing sons and daughters by Paul into the world...they'd be beautiful.

A couple of years ago Maryam's first cousin Yasmina Marid surprised the whole Marid clan in suburban Sana'a when she accepted a marriage proposal from a Somali guy named Bilal Khalif. Granted, Bilal was the son of a wealthy Yemeni cleric who married a Somali woman, but Arab men didn't like seeing their women with men of other races or cultures. I guess loving chocolate runs in the family, Paul laughed when Maryam told him about her cousin's nuptials. Maryam playfully punched him in the shoulder. Yeah so don't screw it up, she laughed. Hand in hand, they took the bus back to campus...

Paul's gentle snoring snapped Maryam out of her reverie. For a moment she looked around, unsure of where she was. Sometimes that happened to her, getting caught up in her all-too vivid memories and losing track of where she was. I've got a funny brain, Maryam once told Paul when he asked her about her 'zone-out' moments. You are something else, he grinned. Slowly, Maryam willed her thundering heart to slow down. You're home with Paul and you're safe, she told herself. Resting her head against Paul's hairy chest, she listened to his rhythmic heartbeat, strong and steady. Gently she kissed him on the lips. Paul moved in his sleep, but did not wake up. Taking the remote, Maryam clicked off the TV set. Good night my love, she said, then went to sleep.

12